PDA

View Full Version : Password problem

Aizome
2nd May 2007, 06:37 PM
So my account, Shadow Djinn, got logged out somehow (first time in like, five months...), and my password doesn't seem to be registering, as it insists that I am entering it invalidly. I checked if it's case sensitive and what not, and tried to send its pw to my hotmail. However, I think TPM has banned hotmail so it won't get through or something...'cause I can't get it. Any way I can get my pw to the account somehow, or get the confirmation to get to my hotmail?

Thanks in advance.

mr_pikachu
2nd May 2007, 06:59 PM
New registrations using Hotmail (and a few other providers) have been blocked for various reasons, and apparently so have confirmation E-mails to those addresses. Chris might be able to help you in that regard; I'll mention it to him.

It's a good idea to change your E-mail address on TPM to something else, like a school or company account. If your domain is blocked, then you'll be in a tight spot if/when something like this happens.

Aizome
2nd May 2007, 07:02 PM
Yea, I'm using fastmail for this one, but hotmail won't get the password retrieval thingy cause it's banned and stuff. I don't mind a new account really, but I wouldn't mind getting my old one back either. ^_^;

Chris
2nd May 2007, 07:31 PM
I've reset the email account used for Shadow Djinn to the one you were using for Aizome. Please switch to a more secure email provider such as your Internet provider's account or a school/college account as soon as possible. :)

Shadow Djinn
2nd May 2007, 09:24 PM
Thanks a lot. ^_^;