PDA

View Full Version : [GSC] Greatest battles ever waged...

SupremeChampion
3rd May 2007, 01:05 AM
Hey guys, its me again. Just trying to come up with a topic that might get some activity here lol. so i figured i might start up a little topic about the greatest battles you've ever had on your GSC games. they don't have to be against another human being, because many amazing battles have been waged against the cpu itself. take mine for example. the greatest battle i ever had was against red in silver. haha the first time i tried to take on his team, i'm not lying i got my rear handed to me. i couldn't make it past his pikachu, i was that out classed lol. but me, being more stubborn than smart sometimes, thought of a better way to deal with pikachu then training. i went and caught me a lvl 17 geodude. i went back to face red, and started off the battle with geodude as my lead. i effectively negated its electric attacks that we're running havoc on my team, and after about a half hour i managed to exhaust red's full restore supply (while taking out a lot of my own pp restore's lol) and take down pikachu. when all was said and done, geodude grew to lvl 22 lol. espeon, venusaur and blastoise were all fairly easy to defeat, but the real trouble came in the form of snorlax and charizard. snorlax decimated my team, and by the time i got to charizard i was really reeling. after running through my entire (mostly half-KO'ed team), i threw out geodude. it was tough, but i managed to whittle away charizard's HP to where one more good shot would do it. i just had to survive its last flamethrower, which i managed to do by like 1 HP lol. after that, i unleashed a magnitude attack against it (i forget how high), which turned out to be a ciritical hit and snatch victory. haha it may have happened a long time ago and i may forget some details, but that battle really was the greatest i've ever waged.

~The Italian Stallion

Mega Horny
3rd May 2007, 10:13 AM
I had a pretty intense battle once with Picknicker Gina, outside Goldenrod City. Her bulbasaur was some tough competition, but I managed to bite it down with my Croconaw. She was so impressed, she gave me her number. We made love that night on the top floor of the radio tower.

darktyranitar
5th May 2007, 02:56 AM
lol at MH :P

I believe the most intense battle I ever had was the battle with Lance in Blue. It was my first time playing Pokemon, and I believed my team consist of Blastoise, Snorlax, Zapdos, Articuno... forgot the other two. IIRC, my team was at their 40's (Articuno and Zapdos was at 50, I believe). My supply of High Potion was quite low at that time, so I had a hard time getting past him. And if I'm not mistaken, I was finally down with my Blastoise, and he had 3 remaining Pokemon. Needless to say, I got beaten.

(perhaps I should mention that I am at that time playing the game using a crummy emulator, and somehow, it got stuck after I lose to him).

Good thing I had save a state back when before I faced the Elite 4. I didn't do any training; just went and brought more High Potions and Revive.

Finally, we managed to made it past him.

It has been a long time...

Storm
5th May 2007, 03:10 AM
the one i remember most was against this french guy on holidays.. he had a team with zapdos, moltres and articuno.. Also mew, mewtwo and i guess celebi?
Anyway. actually only my lv100 Tyranitar was up to the challenge, rock-slided the birds in one hits, crunched and hyper-beamed mew.. but in between i did lose all my other pokemon trying to not let tyranitar do all.. so at one point it was Tyranitar vs Mewtwo, both our last one, and both closing down to blacking out... There was allot of attacks that missed that could've decided the battle for either one of us, but in the end I had most luck and mewtwo got beat! i love tyranitar..

Houndoom_Lover
5th May 2007, 09:31 PM
Ummm, let me think. It was a while back but I recall that I was locked in combat with my know-it-all little cousion around the Blue/Red days. She beat down my first two pokemon but I relish the thought of them biting the dust...why, you might ask? Because I had fiendishly glitch-got me a Mew the night before. BAM! And there went her weeny whatever it was.She was down to her last pokemon, in shock because I'm so amazing, and sent out in desperation her Mewtwo...and down went wee Mew. Meeeeeew! No! But I wasn't finished messing with her brain yet! Oh, no, sir! (I finally brought myself Red, you see, which is why I messed with glitchs on Blue.) My Missingno. was next to eat her stupid face, needless to say I beat her face in, and may or may not have damaged her game in the prosses. Ah, but the price we pay for science.

SupremeChampion
10th May 2007, 01:07 PM
MH, i'm not gonna lie that may be the best story i've ever heard XD

lol at any rate, all of you do have some interesting stories to say the least. haha thats what i love about great battles though, i mean you might not remember exactly what happens, but you always know the key points and the final outcome.

~The Italian Stallion

MeLoVeGhOsTs
10th May 2007, 01:48 PM
My best story was when I battled my friend from next door, we were both noobs (visuable at our Outrage Dragonite's) and we were down to our last pokemon. I had already used up all my dragonite power (yahar!), so I had Ampharos left, which is btw a great pokemon, love it.

So, I kinda Flashed my way out of there, then kept going Thunderpunch and Zap Cannon until his overleveled Dragonite fell. Hurray for luck!

Also, I never really liked Gina, she always calls me whenever we visit Radio Tower roof.

DaBlackBandit
18th May 2007, 01:45 PM
One day I was playing Pokemon and all of a sudden I beat it. That is the greatest day ever after I beat the Elite Four, there was nothing else to do.

And one other one comes to mind

I wondered into the deep dark cave, and all of a sudden there was a screech and a loud cackle. I reached deep down to my side and grabbed my Poke-ball and threw it out, My Ampharos made a loud scream and shined a brillant light in the area, I still could see anything and I heard this errie music come from no where, and all of a sudden there were two eyes the gripped me with so much fear that I was trapped. The fear paralyzed me, I couldn't leave. Even my Ampharos was trying to shake me out with a Flash attack. Then a ray of a light came out of no where and all of a sudden I was fighting with my Ampharos, trying to say it was my fault we were in this situation and he was getting angry too using it's Electrics at on me. Then from the back I heard a scraping bite, and punctucered my skin and blood was guessing out, and I was loosing energy, I was turning purple in the face and showing signs of fainting. As I dropped from the ground, another Pokeball feel out, and an Alakazam and shot his Psychic blast in the area, and all I heard was a deathly howl leaving the area, in my moment of unclarity, I picked up a rock and threw it at what looks like a pair of a wings, I fell back to the ground and the next thing I knew I was in the pokemon center resting and healing, and I was told I had caught a pokemon. I guess that rock, I thought I through was a poke-ball....