PDA

View Full Version : hey new guy here! give some pointers?

emerald fan!
5th May 2007, 11:49 AM
hey im the new guy i guess you could say iv only just signed up like 30 mins ago and i was woundering if you guys can spare sme pointers?id like to say hi to everyone also! so if you can just post here and i dont know if i can or not but if you guys are interested in online adventure games that have mythical beasts and dragons armor swords bows and other cool things that take place in midevial times yyou should try runescape.co its asome!well ill be here a little while so feel free to post you hearts out thanks bye!

Roy Karrde
5th May 2007, 12:25 PM
Double posting is considered Spaming man. Try to reframe from viewing it, Saturdays are always slow here anyway.

Houndoom_Lover
5th May 2007, 12:55 PM
Yeah, we have better things to do than sit around here...like eat tacos...and have sex. ^_^ Don't worry, we spend Sunday here, avoiding God ^_____^

RedStarWarrior
6th May 2007, 04:30 AM
Just don't piss me or one of the other forum staff off and you'll be fine. :)

Blademaster
6th May 2007, 04:38 AM
^ Yeah, what he said. Don't worry about pissing off Red up there, though - he's 105 years old. He'll probably be dead before you can annoy him too much. :D

Mega Horny
6th May 2007, 04:52 AM
Grack! Emerald Fan pretty good!

emerald fan!
6th May 2007, 07:53 AM
thanks guys!

Houndoom_Lover
6th May 2007, 10:08 AM
You're welcome! I reconmend visting the ABS stuff or fanfictions, if you need help with your interests ^_^

Mikachu Yukitatsu
7th May 2007, 04:49 AM
Double posting is considered Spaming man. Try to reframe from viewing it, Saturdays are always slow here anyway.

Is it always? Or do you mean posting the same post again and again?

But welcome, and thanks for replying to my thread. See Polls, Clubs And Games so that you can post after Crazy Elf Boy!

Crazy Elf Boy
7th May 2007, 05:38 AM
Is it always? Or do you mean posting the same post again and again?

But welcome, and thanks for replying to my thread. See Polls, Clubs And Games so that you can post after Crazy Elf Boy!

Hey just remeber that I am stalking you.

*Looks up and sees new member*

Oh hi.....welcome.....I was just

*Runs off*

Seriously try out PCG and RPG

Lady Vulpix
7th May 2007, 06:18 AM
Welcome!

Pointers, pointers... let's see. Make sure you've read the rules (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM_General_Rules.html), take a look at all the forums and find the ones you like, and if there's anything you don't understand don't be afraid to ask.

I'd say 'beware warnings like this one', but people don't appreciate my humour here.

Magmar
19th May 2007, 10:20 AM
Here's a pointer! If your signature is any bigger than Mega Horny's or so, Suzie Will Own You. Otherwise, have a blast and just start chatting, who knows you'll probably meet some people who have the same interests as you, and before you know it you'll have lots of new online friends, and you'll have a place to talk to them and make more friends, and a free-for-all with run-on sentences, hooray!