PDA

View Full Version : ~*`Legend of Zelda: The 9 Swords`*~

DarkBlastoise
8th April 2003, 01:00 PM
When Ganon and his counterpart Ganondorf were sealed within the Sacred Realm, the Sages had to exaust every last inch of their power...

They could no longer hold a material form..so therefore they used the last fo their strength to form into 6 swords...to be used incase of Ganondorf's return...

Ganondorf seized the oppurtunity to form the 7th sword..hoping to corupt the others...

but Link and Zelda saw through this trick and created their own swords of Time and Hope...

Now the time has come...the Hero is nowhere to be found...and the Sage's seal is broken...

Ganon is back....

He has already sent minions to search for the other Swords...

The Swords can control the element it is binded too...and with all 9 together comes...a power more stronger than any other...

Ganon has also decided to split up Hyrule...sending in attackers that are look-alikes from other races in Hyrule (exe. a "Zora" attacker that attacked the Kokiris and so forth)

Now each race is angry at another...making it hard to travel through towns...

Also the Gerudo army is attemting to seize Lake Hylia and convert it to their second hideout...

The Sages know kno their saviors may not all come from this world..which is why they cry out to the Human World for dire help...

Will you respond to those cries and enter the world of Zelda? Or will you let the Forces of Evil destroy it then YOUR world?....Its your choice...

RULES:
1) Only the first person after me may have both a Good and a Dark card
(yes I know..that sucks..but it lets more ppl join...AND IF NO ONE ELSE JOINS AFTER A CERTAIN PERIOD OF TIME, you may have that Dark card hehe if you ask me)

1a) 4 Darks only (trust me this will work)

2) No chars from the Origional Zelda games

SIGN-UPS:

Name:
Looks: (this includes Armor)
Personality:
Element: (choose ONE : Forest, Fire, Water, Light, Spirit, Shadow, [B]Dark, Time, Hope)

Now each element has it's Sage attached to it...and oh yeah...Dark ppls can turn Good if they want to hehe...

Sword: (it has to do with the Element you chose and oh yeah your Sage talks to you through your Sword...creepy...lol)
Weapons: (up to 3)
Magic Power: (Again has to do with your Element, exe: Fire, Light, and Water can enduce Arrows/Projectiles, etc.)
History:
Other: (can range from Psycho Personality to Love Interest lol)

ill post mah Sign-Up later, Im reserving Shadow and Spirit...remember its 5 Good/Lights and 4 Darks with 1 Light and 1 Dark already taken...

lugia_2000
8th April 2003, 04:27 PM
Cross over time! :P Im using my card from LoZ Vengeance. ^_^

Name: Shadow (Real name is unknown)
Sex: Male
Looks: http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=1798272&uid=970168&members=1 clicky for the piccy.
Personality: Kinda headstrong, he loves to rush into things without thinking. He's the kind of guy who always has a plan, and knows just how to use it. His mind is almost always focused on the opposite sex, and he loves the company of women. He's quite funny and likes to joke around, but is damn serious when needed to be.
Element: Well now, let's see...err...Shadow or Dark...for the sake of anti-repitition, I'll go with dark.
Sword: Scratch that sword in the picture above...this is my sword. ^_^
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=1798272&uid=970168&members=1
Weapons: That sword above, a shruiken type throwing weapon, and...uh...that's all.
Magic Power: Do I get more than one?
Black Repulse: This is a sort of random attack and can range from a powerful blast of dark energy to covering the vicinity with clouds and blocking out the sun, giving the illusion of night.
History: He's lived in the desert canyon of Ikana alone without a single friend. He was teased and shunned by other children at a young age for being a Dark Mage, and earned the name "Shadow Minion" because of it. He never meant any harm to anyone, and just wanted to fit in. Despite his dark powers, he is good at heart, yet is very sensitive to his dark magic.
Other: Kupo.

Arnen
8th April 2003, 07:57 PM
^^^ I would do the same, but ice isn't an element. Ah well.

~Name: Seylan
~Age: 17
~Gender: M
~Looks: Sort of tall, his shoulder-length black hair is dyed silver, and has pale blue eyes. Wears a grey shirt and black pants, and his hands are covered by heavy leather gauntlets.
~Personality: A loner, and if he doesn't know you, then don't try getting him to talk; it's a failing battle. He prefers not to mix with people, and seems like a jerk to most.
~Element: Water (more related to ice in his case)
~Sword: Double-helixed, with one black and one white blade (yep, Soulcutter from Vengeance) (only now it's called Ruto's Blade) (but can he nickname it Soulcutter anyway?)
~Weapons: A chain that sprouts spikes, various daggers hidden about his person.
~Magic Power: Can freeze things. Whee.
~History: Later, maybe...
~Other: Whoo.

DarkBlastoise
8th April 2003, 10:36 PM
uh oh..2 Darks...Nab, change Seylan to Water and have him use the ability of Ice i dun mind...and oh yeah ppls...I DIDNT JOIN VENGEANCE!!! I DUN KNOW WHAT UR TALKING BOUT!!! *is confuzzled* lol

l_2000: Black Repulse can count as your Mage Power and yes you can only have 1 Power

Nab: do what I said before, and Energy beams...sheesh...sounds too strong...plus you are Ice now...

Oh ya ppls, your Sword MUST have the name of the Sage that empowers it (exe: Ganondorf's Daggar, Zelda's Wand, you get it)

now my Sign-Ups (and btw ppls, no one has claimed both a Good and Dark card, grab it while you can!)

^-v Good v-^

Name: Rekh
Looks: spikey blonde hair that sticks out in tufts from his Sheikah turban. His eyes are a blood red color, he has pierced ears, a huge red-orange front plate (think Piccolo from DBZ) he has Sheikah tatoos running down his mostly exposed arms, but the elbows are padded with the Sheikah Eye. he has a red tunic beneath the plate, long red-orange baggy pants, several sheaths that run across his belts, and Sheikah sandals that cover his feet and make fr soundless sneak attacks...
Personality: He is ver withdrawn and has one purpose in life..to kill Scorpion...he feels lost without his best friedn and doesnt trust anyone causing problems amongst the group...
Element: Shadow
Sword: Impa's Katana (a long sleek blade that is quick with fatal speed)
Weapons: Throwing Knives and Stars, plus a Hookshot...
Magic Power: The Ability to sense danger and read through thoughts
History: oh boy....lets just say Scorpion killed his best friend (coincidentally Link's dad) and he has a blind and savage bloodthirst for Scorpion...

/~V~\ Evil /~V~\

Name: Scorphiend
Looks: like Scorpion (a ninja dressed in yellow and black, you know from Mortal Kombat) except he fused together with the Dark Garo Master, Morphiend, and gained knowledge of the Broadswords, an invisibility cloak, and more improved armor (a bit thicker on the shoulders and chest).
Personailty: well..hes a psycho-maniac fused with a calm and calculating killer...hmm...lol
Element: Spirit
Sword: Nabooru's Broadswords
Weapons: the Scorpion Tail (a Hookshot that is directed by Scorphiend's mind), Garo Dagger, and the Desert Sais.
Magic Power: Heals very very quickly hehe..even from near-fatal wounds...
History: well that part about Rekh, and theres Morphiend's part (explained later) but basically, Morphiend is almost fataly injured by one of the Ten Heroes (Mauruna) and Scorpion, after slaying Mauruna, fused Morphiend's mid within himself to keep him living...and toghether they found the Broadswords...a weapon of great power...

well thats it for now...

Mystic_clown
8th April 2003, 10:58 PM
----Evil----
Name: Trickmaster (real name unknown)
Appearance: He wears a red and black suit and a large tophat with black spades and clubs outlined with yellow and red hearts and diamonds outlined with yellow. He has long red hair with black streaks and wears yellow shades (surprisingly). He has black boots with spikes on the bottem. Apart from that, he looks like a normal Hylian.
Personality: He's wacky and enjoys playing tricks on people. He mostly enjoys cheating in card games though. He hates being ratted on and beats the living **** out of anyone that does.
Element: Fire
Sword: Darunia's Hammer (he preferes to call it Trick Mallet though).
Weapons: two red and black batons he uses for clubs.
Magic Power: Can endure arrow/projectile attacks
History: n/a
Other: He's absalutely crazy about money

DarkBlastoise
9th April 2003, 02:07 AM
;o :no: ;o :no: M_C did you even READ my last post? you have to make your Sword have it's Sage in its name (yours being Mauruna) and where the heck are the Light Sign-ups !?

and no offense ppls, but make your race more clear in your Looks section...I dun even know if "Trickmaster" is a Hylian or a Human...

Arnen
9th April 2003, 07:36 AM
Ok, I changed his element, his powers, and a little bit for weapons, and I changed him to good instead of evil. :)

DarkBlastoise
9th April 2003, 11:27 AM
okay ur in :yes:

that means we have 2 Lights and 1 Dark hurry up and Sign-Up peeps!

oh ya i forgot, your Sword actually TALKS to you...lol, and tries to guide you, but will be pushy sometimes lol

Arnen
9th April 2003, 08:04 PM
So... Kinda like the Pirate's Charm in WW?

Heheh, M_c, are you thinking about Tale of Heroes? Cuz the Sage of Fire is Darunia; Mauruna was just DB's card, lol...

DarkBlastoise
9th April 2003, 10:35 PM
Nab and M-C yourt both in

and yes Nab just like the Charm (more like a less annoying Faerie lol)

Mystic_clown
10th April 2003, 12:19 AM
I'll edit my post (again).

lugia_2000
10th April 2003, 03:34 PM
...Who's the sage of darkness?

DarkBlastoise
10th April 2003, 05:24 PM
who else but Ganondorf? lol

DaRk MeWtWo
11th April 2003, 12:31 PM
Name: Xylander Excalibarius (Human) (Evil)
Looks: Jet black hair and blue eyes. Hair is spiked up quite a bit and his complexion is slightly tanned. His is not that muscular, but is rather agile and quick on the move. Wears a black tunic with a red belt. Carries a medium sized metal shield in his left hand and sometimes wears around his rucksack (large rucksack). His body is partially covered in light chain mail, but more than half is protected only by the shield and his clothing. For some reason, he wears two sapphire earrings, but has no other jewelry.
Personality: Is slightly introverted. Since his childhood, he doesn't know what the truth is, and thus he is searching for it. This leads him to be very cautious when encountering others. He is not fully evil and has a tendancy to forgive the good guys if they beg him enough. Although he is honest and usually loyal to the evil side, some of his evil partners regret his existence.
Element: TIME.
Sword: Link's Broadsword
Weapons: A Short dagger in a small sheath near his belt, a hookshot in his rucksack for attacking mid-range enemies and for hanging onto walls and climbing on them. And finally a bow and a seemingly unlimited amount of arrows (though he never uses his last one up).
Magic Power: Chronos Chaos: Has two possible outcomes: Normally: Causes time to freeze and allows him to rapidly cause damage, for he hasn't slowed down at all. In *some* cases: Leaves time in a normal state, but allows him to excelerate to a speed faster than sound, and his sword becomes lighter and easier to hold.
History: He was transported to the Hyrulian world earlier before the rest, and some of the lurking evil he saw frightened him greatly, but he gave in to the evil and now is under its protection, but he hasn't really done that many bad things in life: has NEVER killed AN INNOCENT.
Other: Hrm...well, let's just say I plan to change Xylander to a GOOD GUY =)

DarkBlastoise
11th April 2003, 01:06 PM
accepted! we need more lights!