PDA

View Full Version : where to buy max revive/max ether

Storm
7th May 2007, 03:00 PM
yea, so i was just going for a try against the elite four with my three level 50-something pokemon and got to the champion.. kinda got my ass kicked by that lvl 66 beasty, mainly because i lost my pp and somehow as soon you're in the room of the champion you must fight right away (the elite four start the fight when you talk to them).. anyway, i saved the game after blacking out because of the experience and i've now seen 148 but all my good potions and stuff (not to mention my money) is gone.
anyway, long intro (i just have to share the adventure with somebody), the question is; where can i actually buy max revive and max ether?

Negrek
7th May 2007, 03:15 PM
I believe they're unbuyable. Not sure about the max ether, positive about the max revive. I'm doubting max ether is buyable.

Storm
7th May 2007, 03:25 PM
think think think...
well, since i spend all my money on potions and all before going to the elite four (in case i would black out and save, i wouldnt lose too much money), i might now just go crash into the league and see how for i come each time till my pokemon grew enough to beat the 66-beasty..
there are no real negative effects on blacking out right?

Jeff
7th May 2007, 03:30 PM
I'm not sure if they can be bought. Revives and Max potions do the trick though, which can both be bought at the pokemon league building. You might also want to invest in full heal and/or full restore just in case.

Edit: You only lose a certain amount of money, but if you can get through at least the first two members of the elite four, the money you make will more than make up for the money lost.

Negrek
7th May 2007, 03:35 PM
think think think...
well, since i spend all my money on potions and all before going to the elite four (in case i would black out and save, i wouldnt lose too much money), i might now just go crash into the league and see how for i come each time till my pokemon grew enough to beat the 66-beasty..
there are no real negative effects on blacking out right?
Not really. You lose some dough, but if you invest most of it in healing items, it's no great loss.

Storm
7th May 2007, 03:36 PM
yup, too bad that takes two turns to heal (when you want to max revive during a battle, i actually have two pokemon with me to take hits while i restore health of the trained fighting pokemon).

another question about being able to buy an item i don't want to start a whole new thread for: TM Earthquake! Is there one? Or was it never a TM?

Negrek
7th May 2007, 03:43 PM
Earthquake a rare TM in Diamond and Pearl. You can find it in Wayward cave, get it via pickup, or buy it from the Battle Tower.

Crazy Elf Boy
7th May 2007, 04:34 PM
If your looking for a max ether why dont you just grow some leppa berries?

Storm
7th May 2007, 04:41 PM
since i more or less skipped ruby i never got into the whole berry-thing, but just 20 minutes ago i realised there might be something and found those leppa's, i'm going to plant some!

If your looking for a max ether why dont you just grow some leppa berries?

Storm
7th May 2007, 06:26 PM
three leppa's are growing ánd in eterna city i bought revival herbs, which work as max revivals, just bitter..

Crazy Elf Boy
8th May 2007, 12:01 AM
three leppa's are growing ánd in eterna city i bought revival herbs, which work as max revivals, just bitter..

Berry growing in game sis pretty much my specialty ^_^

Elec Man EXE
8th May 2007, 10:44 AM
You can find Max Revives in the Underground, but they're so rare that I've only found 1 in my entire time spent there. So its not reliable at all.