PDA

View Full Version : GS ball

jeffrey6978
8th April 2003, 01:16 PM
Does ash ever find out what the GS ball does?
If he does what season and episode is it?
Thanks for your help.

Light_Togetic
8th April 2003, 01:47 PM
:confused: Yeah, whatever happened to that thing? Isn't it still with Kurt??

Hanada Tattsu
8th April 2003, 06:26 PM
Yeah, I don't even think the GS Ball was mentioned since pre-Goldenrod Johto.

As far as I am concerned, they made a big deal with it in the Orange Islands and early Johto, and they just forgot about it after they left it with Kurt.

I think they just made it up to promote Gold and Silver, not to introduce any new Pokemon or anything.

ILikePokemonP
8th April 2003, 11:41 PM
Someone should drive a tank over it. Maybe then it will open :)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
9th April 2003, 12:57 AM
Heh, since we skipped the entire Orange Season as well as 15 episodes after A Shadow Of A Drought neither did Finland see Ash getting the GS ball from Ivy (was it?) nor giving it to Kurt. In fact, the only episode that we saw which actually drew some attention to the ball was Once In A Blue Moon where it was captured by a Quagsire.

Anyways, I don't think they will show it at all, at least if they do not complete the Hooen Season first and then return to Jooto. The rumours about Celebi being in the ball are history.

Amoblaz
9th April 2003, 08:40 AM
Hmm.. Maybe there will be a special with the GS ball?
Or a movie... but hey ,i don't think they have forgotten it..

Hanada Tattsu
9th April 2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Amoblaz
Hmm.. Maybe there will be a special with the GS ball?
Or a movie... but hey ,i don't think they have forgotten it..

Yeah, I would think that they would make a Hoso special on it. If the writers are too lazy to create a reason for Kurt being in Hoenn, they can just make a special of him in Azalea Town, and he and Prof. Elm (New Bark and Azalea are pretty close to each other, according to the game, even though the anime and the game are different) find a way to open the GS Ball.

Light_Togetic
9th April 2003, 11:36 AM
I wonder what their faces would look like if Kurt somehow gets all of the Professors together, says he knows how to open the GS ball, does, and they find out that it's just an empty pokeball with nothing inside!;)