PDA

View Full Version : The Werewolf Game Revival [Game] (Mod Approved)

Plantae
11th May 2007, 05:43 PM
Nice to see we have a full game this round. Everyone enjoy, and you can find the rules here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=15864) and the general rules below. Best of luck!

General Rules
1. Do not excessively spam in the game topic, some off topic discussion is prohibited but no flaming or offensive material please. Any player that does so will receive dooms from me appropriate to the damage caused.
2. Dead people should keep their comments in this thread at a minimum.
3. Players are encouraged to make accusations in the thread and tell their suspicions. There is much strategy involved in this game, if you do it correctly.
4. No player should post the contents of a private message in game.This means any and all private messages, not just ones from the host. In general, it is best to not even mention the private messaging process or even hint at their contents or their use in the game. No such evidence should be considered valid in day vote, as it is easily fabricated.
5. All votes should be posted in bold, so refrain from posting any other text as such.
6. Do not edit your posts, the only exception being the host.
7. Any rules issues should be directed to me by private message, including the reporting of the violation of these general rules by other players.
8. No moderator should use their ability to see who is sending and receiving private messages to gain unfair advantage, or any of their other abilities, for that matter.

The penalty for disobeying the above rules is situational, and may range from dooms, to in-game death, and even to game suspension or banning if the situation is severe enough. I ask that you observe them carefully and inform me of any questions before it becomes an issue.

Cast
Vulpix.ck87
Magmar
Crazy Elf Boy
Weasel Overlord
Houndoom_Lover
Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
Blademaster

Dead
darktyranitar - Human
Blademaster - Human
Dark-San - Guardian Angel
Mega Horny - Mason
Hyperness Is A Good Thing - Human
Roy Karrde - Seer
Mystic_clown - Mason

Roles
Human x2
Werewolf x4

The current date/time is: Wolves Win!

Dark-San
11th May 2007, 06:53 PM
First post! And a neutral bye!

darktyranitar
11th May 2007, 07:08 PM
Hm... going for neutral.

Blademaster
11th May 2007, 07:55 PM
Yeah. Neutral is good. (whistles innocently)

Roy Karrde
11th May 2007, 08:52 PM
Neutral is awesome so I am going that way...

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
11th May 2007, 09:57 PM
Neutral. Just like every other scallywag that's already voted or is probably going to vote.

Crazy Elf Boy
12th May 2007, 01:02 AM
N...E...U...T...R...A...L

Weasel Overlord
12th May 2007, 07:15 AM
Neutral is the way to go.

Vulpix.ck87
12th May 2007, 10:08 AM
Neutral sounds a-ok to me - but we must be wary! There are wuluffs in ski masks carrying sawn-off shotguns a-hiding 'round eeevery corner.. o . o

Constant vigilance, say I.

Magmar
12th May 2007, 10:43 AM
Neutered.

I mean, neutral (o_O );; ( O_o);;

Houndoom_Lover
12th May 2007, 03:43 PM
As far as I'm conserened (sp?), the all voting neutral is veeeeery wolf like, but I'll vote Neutral because you know, going with the flow...

Plantae
12th May 2007, 08:22 PM
That wraps up Day One then.

Dead

And Night One beckons.

Plantae
13th May 2007, 03:04 PM
I do apologize, but it has been requested that you be delivered medium-rare to a dinner amongst wolves.

Dead
darktyranitar - Human

With that over with, Day Two begins.

Houndoom_Lover
13th May 2007, 05:07 PM
Happy Mother's day everyone, oh what a frightful event that is! DT's demise! *sniffles* Science is cool...I only have an hour online so I'm going to vote Vulpix.ck87. Nothing personal, I like your face.

Mega Horny
13th May 2007, 05:12 PM
I nominate Blademaster. Never trusted the great tosser.

Crazy Elf Boy
13th May 2007, 05:23 PM
I also nominate Blademaster, whistling innocently is the first sign of a werewolf.

Weasel Overlord
13th May 2007, 07:33 PM
Right now we don't know enough to go around pointing fingers, so I'm gonna be a good bandwaggoner and go with Blademaster.

Ry-ay-ay-din' on the bandwaaaaagon...

Magmar
13th May 2007, 07:36 PM
I'm going to be... different, and vote Crazy Elf Boy. I disagree with his reasoning, as I feel round 1 you should take most things with a grain of salt, and I have nothing else to go on.

Roy Karrde
13th May 2007, 07:58 PM
I'm going to bandwagon and say Blademaster although I do have my suspisions on who the Werewolf could be, especially since DT was killed the exact day that he was leaving for College, and only a select few knew when he was leaving...

Dark-San
13th May 2007, 08:22 PM
I had my suspicion on either Houndoom Lover and Blademaster. But then it is harmful to pick on a newcomer but then the evidence points strongly at Blademaster's direction.

Only a few people would know of Faiz's leaving us for a while now which includes his closest friends and a few of the staff. I'm going to vote for Blademaster for now. If he turns out to be human, then I would know who is the next one to go.

Hyperness is a Good Thing
13th May 2007, 10:14 PM
since Blademaster is already dead....*bandwagonning*

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
14th May 2007, 02:01 AM
^ He really is, isn't he? :x

Blademaster

Blademaster
14th May 2007, 07:39 AM
Hey, what the Hell? Don't I even have a chance to defend myself?

Vulpix.ck87
14th May 2007, 02:40 PM
What is this mindless bafflegab? Hath the world gone maad?! No, i don't really know whom to vote for buut.. you people are bandwagon meanies, so i vote for me and Blademaster against the world! Now where's me cape.. Oh well, heroing to do!

*writes Mega Horny on votage slip and pokes into into the ballot box* >< So there.

We'll fight those meanies together, Bladey ;_;

Plantae
14th May 2007, 02:43 PM
All efforts in vain.

Dead
Blademaster - Human

What villany! And Night Two falls, grimly.

Blademaster
14th May 2007, 03:20 PM
Well, since I'm supposed to keep posting to a minimum now, this'll be the last time I post here.

Good luck to everyone who didn't vote me off for no reason. Someone can PM me when the next round begins (if there is one).

Plantae
14th May 2007, 04:47 PM
There most certainly will be one, Blademaster. Sorry to see you knocked off so early in the game. These people, well, they don't seem to have much sympathy for the rookies. But keep in mind, there is usually some reason behind every vote, and it's never personal.

Mega Horny
14th May 2007, 04:49 PM
My vote was personal, actually...:P

I don't regret killing a human at all.

Houndoom_Lover
14th May 2007, 05:15 PM
*wearing mourning clothes, sobbing* Wooooo! Poor, poor Blady, h-he was so young!!! *hugs his dead self* God frowns on you voters! Frowny face! Frowny!!

Plantae
15th May 2007, 04:18 PM
A series of unfortunate events...

Dead
Dark-San - Guardian Angel

But things are bound to get interesting in Day Three.

Mega Horny
15th May 2007, 05:20 PM
I vote Crazy Elf Boy. What a douchebag.

Houndoom_Lover
15th May 2007, 05:48 PM
But you voted for Blademaster too!!! *still bawling* Is your(s)- all of you who voted for him that he AND a gaurdian Angel is dead- DEAD!!! No one is protect us now! We're all terminally screwed like a bolt!!! A BOLT *hyper venhilates* I vote Mega Horny only a wolf doesn't regret killing a human! *bawling still*

Roy Karrde
15th May 2007, 05:53 PM
I cant see Mega being in it, I'm sorry but its a insider job, especially with DarkTyr in the beginning. I am now certain that Weasel Overlord is a Werewolf.

Edit: You know what, I am so sure, that if I am wrong, vote me off. Yet if I am right...

15th May 2007, 07:34 PM
ARGH! decisions, decisions...
but in previous games, MH always made a lot of noise but he seldomed turned out to be a werewolf...

I vote Crazy Elf Boy, for no other reason other than...erm... Gah. I really don't know =.=

Dark-San
15th May 2007, 08:15 PM
Gah, I died. ;_;

Don't let me down, people.

*Goes back to grave and start chewing Magmar's feet*

Hey this is what the undeads do for a living.

Crazy Elf Boy
16th May 2007, 12:27 AM
I am voting for Mega Horny

Weasel Overlord
16th May 2007, 03:47 AM
Argh, I get up early for once and nearly miss out on voting AND get voted! How rude! Well if you wanna play the finger-pointing game, I reckon I shall have to retaliate and vote for Roy Kaarde.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
16th May 2007, 08:52 AM
I am very undecided on this, but on grounds of general irkability -

Mega Horny

Houndoom_Lover
16th May 2007, 05:29 PM
Oh! I hope we are right this time, I couldn't bare to lose another human! *sobs loudly*

Mega Horny
16th May 2007, 06:01 PM
What, you don't trust me? Jesus, my friggin' name is Mega Horny. How can you not trust a guy with such an awesome name?

Magmar
16th May 2007, 06:23 PM
I'm going to vote for Crazy Elf Boy for reasons stated earlier.

Gosh, it was so much easier when we just threw out the Zcade0 vote for the first rounds! hahahaha.

Blademaster
17th May 2007, 11:29 AM
(pokes head out of ground)

WHAT?!?! I've become the new Zcade0!??!?!? You sadistic bastards, just you wait until I get another life!!!! :mad2:

Plantae
17th May 2007, 08:08 PM
Not the best time for your luck to turn sour, I am afraid.

Dead
Mega Horny - Mason

But Night Three falls, nonetheless.

Mega Horny
18th May 2007, 10:48 AM
Ahahahahaha! You're all a bunch of idiots, you know that?

I don't even know what the role of the fricken' mason is! I'm just happy I got Blademaster killed.

Magmar
18th May 2007, 11:44 AM
Now I wish I voted for you.

Roy Karrde
18th May 2007, 12:05 PM
The problem is we STILL have the Werewolves out. We still have Weasel as a Werewolf, and possibly Vulpix and another. But right now we have infighting that could kill us.

Vulpix.ck87
18th May 2007, 04:51 PM
You're all pointy fingers, Roy. Tell me - what reasons do you have to suspect me? I have quite the opposite opinion to you, i'm afraid, finding that we have four werewolves in a nine-strong clan, which is like, almost half. And i would be only too happy to wager that you're one of them.. Either that, or the only reason you're innocent and still alive is because the wolves are letting you point fingers. ^_^ FLARGLE.

But.. i'm not going to vote for you because i can't be sure, and however much i dislike you i'm just not petty enough to vote off old foes and be detrimental to the good side.. ALTHOUGH. Oh, stuff this.. *brain meltage* It's too confusing.. ¬_¬

OH and btw, just to remind you: no editing of posts, Roy! Naughty naughty finger-waggle tsk!

I'm tiiired. x_x Something teach me to drink coffeee.

Houndoom_Lover
18th May 2007, 05:17 PM
He is tempermental, and owed me four dollars! *sniffles* What we'll I do? A young beautiful widow!!!! WAAAAH! *sniffs Vulpix*

Roy Karrde
18th May 2007, 08:51 PM
You're all pointy fingers, Roy. Tell me - what reasons do you have to suspect me? I have quite the opposite opinion to you, i'm afraid, finding that we have four werewolves in a nine-strong clan, which is like, almost half. And i would be only too happy to wager that you're one of them.. Either that, or the only reason you're innocent and still alive is because the wolves are letting you point fingers. ^_^ FLARGLE.

But.. i'm not going to vote for you because i can't be sure, and however much i dislike you i'm just not petty enough to vote off old foes and be detrimental to the good side.. ALTHOUGH. Oh, stuff this.. *brain meltage* It's too confusing.. ¬_¬

OH and btw, just to remind you: no editing of posts, Roy! Naughty naughty finger-waggle tsk!

I'm tiiired. x_x Something teach me to drink coffeee.

First the only reason I edited my own post on the last page was to add in the last part that if I am wrong then you guys could clearly vote me off for being a wolf. Really I would think that the three of you, Yi, Vulps, and Weasel are wolves, just a feeling, mainly becuase Dark did mention that Plantae likes to do it in groups of friends. For Weasel, only three people in this topic really knew that Faiz was leaving, Dark is dead, I would never vote Faiz off becuase he is my friend. That leaves Weasel. Those are my suspicions.

Magmar
18th May 2007, 09:18 PM
4. No player should post the contents of a private message in game or they will die instantly. This means any and all private messages, not just ones from the host.

Roy Karrde
18th May 2007, 10:07 PM
Sorry Magmar when I spotted that I was sure that it meant that Private Messages we have recieved, I have not seen Vulpix or Weasel's or anyone elses Private Messages, so I don't know the contents of them. I did spot one sending one at a unique time, that could mean that they could be a seer or were just asking a game question. My real proof is with Weasel, either way I edited my post.

Vulpix.ck87
18th May 2007, 10:43 PM
Unfortunately, I believe our dear Plantypants actually uses a randomamisator - some kind of number thing that assigns a random number(w/ role) to each player, or something like that. It is a shame it is not groups of friends versus the world, because otherwise we'd all be a great deal more knowledgeable about who to kill, and I would have voted you off on the first dawn without any doubts! You see? However: randomized. Yers.

But: why do any of the Yi, the Weasel or I have to be wolves? I don't get it. I also don't understand why Faiz being the one to die would place the blame on any particular person who knew that he was leaving. What factor does this have within the game? Surely if the wolves were to kill it would be to kill an active player, rather than one who might doom out in a couple of days anyway, and whom in the meantime would not vote against them (an added bonus, you would think). If you would be kind enough to explain this 'going away' theory, then maybe I'll see where you're coming from and support it.

But now just because he was your friend it doesn’t mean that you yourself would spare him, Roy. It happens a lot in the game because that’s what it is: a game, and people generally don't take it to heart.

Wagh! And for Chris’ sakes stop editing! I'm still under the impression that it's against the rules, I think it is anyway.. I’ll check with Plantae. But either way, unless it's something incriminating to your role in the game, you should have no problems with just leaving what you wrote in the thread for people to read just like everybody else has to. If you need to add on to it, just post again. No harm done, right?

(p.s. if there are any major typos in this it's because i don't have my lenses in, 'k? Heh >< )

ZUT ALORS!

Roy Karrde
18th May 2007, 10:57 PM
Unfortunately, I believe our dear Plantypants actually uses a randomamisator - some kind of number thing that assigns a random number(w/ role) to each player, or something like that. It is a shame it is not groups of friends versus the world, because otherwise we'd all be a great deal more knowledgeable about who to kill, and I would have voted you off on the first dawn without any doubts! You see? However: randomized. Yers.

Then it completely differs from what I have been hearing, the recent chats with Dark before he voted off lead around with the logic of "If we get this guy and if he is a Were, then we know who the other weres are.

But: why do any of the Yi, the Weasel or I have to be wolves? I don't get it. I also don't understand why Faiz being the one to die would place the blame on any particular person who knew that he was leaving. What factor does this have within the game? Surely if the wolves were to kill it would be to kill an active player, rather than one who might doom out in a couple of days anyway, and whom in the meantime would not vote against them (an added bonus, you would think). If you would be kind enough to explain this 'going away' theory, then maybe I'll see where you're coming from and support it.

Becuase from what I understand Plantae was forwarned that Faiz would be back within a week and so wouldn't be doomed out. Now if the Wolves are not in groups like Dark believes, and we truely have a randomizer then it really is just Weasel for now. I have proof of possibly you but I am not sure if that proof is "legal". Anyway the players that really knew that Faiz was leaving and what day he was leaving was really the Staff, as Faiz made it known to us when he was leaving. Since only three Staff members are here, and Faiz is a easy kill, that means one of us is a wolf, either Weasel, Myself, and Dark. Dark is dead, I have been creating such a rucus that if I am wrong then I would be killed easily, and Weasel. Hmm....

But now just because he was your friend it doesn’t mean that you yourself would spare him, Roy. It happens a lot in the game because that’s what it is: a game, and people generally don't take it to heart.

And if I was the wolf, why would I be screaming that a Mod had to be in on it? If I am wrong, and Weasel dies, that means the same logic would be applied against me and it would be a sweep. I assume that the goal for Weres here is to STAY ALIVE!

Wagh! And for Chris’ sakes stop editing! I'm still under the impression that it's against the rules, I think it is anyway.. I’ll check with Plantae. But either way, unless it's something incriminating to your role in the game, you should have no problems with just leaving what you wrote in the thread for people to read just like everybody else has to. If you need to add on to it, just post again. No harm done, right?

The two times I edited had nothing to do with my vote. The first was before anyone else had posted and I did not want to double post, so I added in that if I was wrong on Weasel that I would be up next to die. The second is becuase as Magmar pointed out, my proof on you is ambiguous when it comes to the rules, so I edited it out to make sure YOU do not get voted off for something that may or may not be against the rules. Now I can replace my message again, something that is very damning, but I would rather not. So lets not get too hyped on the editing, K?

Vulpix.ck87
18th May 2007, 10:59 PM

Just posting agaaain to add the above rule, which is one of the main ones and which still seems to be in existence.

Also, you can see people sending private messages?! Is this some mod superpower? I hardly think that's fair.. unless they just told you they were PMing or whatever. But Vlah, if you were a wolf you might deduce who the seer is, knowing that we lost the Angel already. If the seer dies then screw it x_x I'm voting for you next dawn.

Unless you give me six good reasons not to, lol :P

Roy Karrde
18th May 2007, 11:06 PM

Just posting agaaain to add the above rule, which is one of the main ones and which still seems to be in existence.

Again as I pointed out above, the only two times I have edited my messages was to A: Prevent a Double Post which is a against Forum Rules and trumps Game Rules and B: To prevent information that could be ambiguous in your guilt or innocence.

Also, you can see people sending private messages?! Is this some mod superpower? I hardly think that's fair.. unless they just told you they were PMing or whatever. But Vlah, if you were a wolf you might deduce who the seer is, knowing that we lost the Angel already. If the seer dies then screw it x_x I'm voting for you next dawn.

As far as I can remember, anyone can see anybody sending Private Messages to anyone else. Things may have changed with Chris messing with all the coding on the board for the last year. But from what I can remember all you have to do is click Who's Online to see. Anyway you can vote for me, that is fine and I wont give you reasons. But consider this logic, if I am a wolf, why cause such a rucus? Why place the blame and reasons on someone to the point that if I am proven wrong, I would die next round. Now before you cast your vote, think, why would I take such a gamble if I were a Wolf?[/QUOTE]

Vulpix.ck87
18th May 2007, 11:16 PM
The last post of mine was added before i knew you had replied, so this is in response to your last post:

What. the. hell. .. .?

Could you please send me this 'damning' most-bloody-likely game 'illegal' evidence in private PM form, please. I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be able to know who i send messages to who and when, and i'm not all that pleased about it.

I have a feeling that your means of determing who's who in this game are close to being completely against the rules of the game, and if it were up to me, it would be against those of the forum as well.

I really think you need to revise the rules Ryan, or stop playing.

Leading from what Dark San said, yes, revealing one werewolf can reveal the rest, but find that werewolf before you make assumptions, instead of forumlating them purely from your own biased little mind!

I'm quite angry, so just send me the PM please. And use your goddamned initiative next time - that's what the game's about! - instead of abusing your mod-powers YET AGAIN. (Although if i had known that you could do that it would have come as no big surprise, considering that it's YOU. Grr.).

I don't care if this conflicts with anything you've stated in retaliatory posts since i started writing a response, i'm off to bed soon anyway.

Roy Karrde
18th May 2007, 11:23 PM
First Vulpix that is a very attacking post and I would really suggest editing it, then again you cant. Anyway as I said, in the past before I was modded you were able to see who people sent PMs to, that is a fact, if you don't remember or were not around more than a year ago that is fine. Second I have reviewed the rules twice, what I was about to post was not the contents or a hint to the contents of a PM. which would be against the rules. THIRD We vote people off just becuase we believe voting one off will lead to the rest of the Weres, that is a fact, I am guessing Weasel becuase of the facts presented, I believe she is the most obvious choice. It is no different than people voting Mega Horny or Blademaster off becuase he laughed. Now I know you have gotten mad and defensive and blown up before becuase she is your friend, God knows I have pages and pages of pissed off AIM Messages from you and her for misunderstandings.

Plantae
18th May 2007, 11:35 PM
To address our numerous statements, here. Despite any evidence to the contrary, I do use a randomizer. I claim no part in the choosing of roles, and you can find it here. (http://www.mdani.demon.co.uk/para/random.htm) You may notice its a "pseudo-random" number generator, but that's because in terms of Artificial Intelligence, it is somewhat impossible to make a true random number generator, the exact reasons for which I won't go in to.

Secondarily, you can see if a person is sending a private message, but as a normal member, I well know that you cannot see who exactly they are sending them to. As all roles are encouraged to send messages, and as I believe most people in this game do not hulk over the Who's Online section, waiting to see the "Sending A Private Message" line pop up in a user's activity description, there's no advantage in it. If the moderators can see specifically who is receiving a message, then I'd like to be informed so I can consider rules ramification. This issue has never come up before, so I am under the assumption that they cannot. If there are any further ways a moderator could willingly abuse his or her power to gain an unfair game advantage, I would ask that you cooperate and also make these known to me.

Roy Karrde, no offense meant, but you have broken two rules, though due to your misunderstanding of some of them and your genuine reason for editing I understand and will be issuing a mere two warning doom votes. As you are extremely likely to continue to vote in the following days, this ought not be any trouble to you at all. Moderators seem to overlook double posting in these threads, as I do it necessarily and frequently when posting the start of Night, and then the start of Day, as no discussion typically occurs between these. The reason for the no editing rule is that, not having any administrative powers, I cannot check what the original text was, and thus cannot confirm if anything has been changed due to it looking unduly suspicious or being a violation of the rules. I ask that you observe the rules with your new understanding in the future.

I don't mean to chatise either of you, but realizing your history, Roy Karrde and Vulpix.ck87, I ask that you both watch that your comments to one another do not take an unnecessarily personal tone in the future.

In closing I would simply like to say that all above statements can be considered entirely rhetorical; any argument should be directed to my PM inbox. Furthermore, any rules questions or a need to point out rules violations should be directed likewise in the future. That is all, thank you.

Now, for what I had actually meant to post at this time.

Dead
Hyperness Is A Good Thing - Human

Let the games begin on this bright Day Four.

Dooms (Incomplete)
Roy Karrde - 2
Mystic_clown - 2

19th May 2007, 12:23 AM
Oh I'm dead. Boo yah. Anyway, I just wanted to add, I don't get the talk about Faiz going to college and him getting killed off or something like that.
*confused* but whatever it is, have FUN playing the game cos that's what it is...it seemed to be getting intensely antagonistic for a bit -.-

Dark-San
19th May 2007, 01:27 AM
I just came back from a friend's residence after a 45 hours without sleep and find that this topic had exploded into some war going on. >.<

Will ya guys post a little shorter, so my poor brain can absord the information better?

4. No player should post the contents of a private message in game or they will die instantly. This means any and all private messages, not just ones from the host.

This is one of the rules but I believe the key word here is contents of the private messages. Hence in anyway by revealing a timing of when a private message is sent does not count as its contents but rather the time or the nature of the private message.

Then it completely differs from what I have been hearing, the recent chats with Dark before he voted off lead around with the logic of "If we get this guy and if he is a Were, then we know who the other weres are.

This is just my assumption. However since I am already dead, it is still better for me to keep my opinion to myself.

The two times I edited had nothing to do with my vote. The first was before anyone else had posted and I did not want to double post, so I added in that if I was wrong on Weasel that I would be up next to die. The second is becuase as Magmar pointed out, my proof on you is ambiguous when it comes to the rules, so I edited it out to make sure YOU do not get voted off for something that may or may not be against the rules. Now I can replace my message again, something that is very damning, but I would rather not. So lets not get too hyped on the editing, K?

A rule is still a rule nonetheless. Even it is just a harmless editing, we as the players should still paid the price for disobeying it. I did it once and got penalised for it. But then again, if there is a need to add on additional information, just post a new reply. I believe Gabi and the rest of the PCG mods would be flexible on the double posting rules here since the game requires double posting to be in place.

I'm quite angry, so just send me the PM please. And use your goddamned initiative next time - that's what the game's about! - instead of abusing your mod-powers YET AGAIN. (Although if i had known that you could do that it would have come as no big surprise, considering that it's YOU. Grr.).

Now calm now, Carl. This flame'ish comment is totally uncalled for. In the first place, the moderators including me were not informed of this new additional feature since the admin had not announce about it in the first place. If you are not sure about this, I believe you can speak to Kirst on this one. She would probably be the best person to explain it to you at the current moment.

But then again, this is just a game. There is not a need for us to get into the realms of flamings and personal attacks. Roy got punished on his editing actions and as such just let the matter rest, shouldn't we?

Oh I'm dead. Boo yah. Anyway, I just wanted to add, I don't get the talk about Faiz going to college and him getting killed off or something like that.
*confused* but whatever it is, have FUN playing the game cos that's what it is...it seemed to be getting intensely antagonistic for a bit -.-

Welcome to heaven, Hyperness. ^.^

I'm having a tea-break with both Blademaster and Mega Horny at the moment. Care to join us? The cup cakes are good since they are freshly baked!

And nope! For those of you who are still alive, you can't have those cakes. Get yourself killed before you can argue for your share of it.

Vulpix.ck87
19th May 2007, 07:57 AM
Morning! Having slept and calmed down (with the miracle calming effect that sleep has, hurrah for sleep) may i firstly say..:

Plantalpants! I most humbly beg yer pardon for all the cluttering and making a show of you thread. Sorry you had to come online to find all that last night. If you wish, I'll delete all of the silly posts, just say the word..

To Roy: sorry at exploding at you, or whatever, the PM thing just came as a bit of an unwelcome revelation. The only reason it angered me so much is that 1) I always figured every aspect of them was private, hence the term Private Message, and 2) because I didn't know what you had written about me in the first place before you edited. Anyhoo, thanks to Dark-San for clearing a few things up.

On a more TWG topic, I still don't understand the Faiz going away thing >< How did killing him benefit the woolies? If you never explain, maybe it will become one of those forever mysterious facts of life, hrmm..

(Just to clarify to Roy: I'm not taking any digs at you today, so don't retaliate. I'd still like to see that evidence though, if you would, in PM form please. I figure I have the right to see it as it concerns me.. It's probably nothing anyway, aheh. Thanks.)

If I've forgotton to say something about something or to someone, just accept one of these conciliatory morning crumpets. Byee..!

Oh but wait, Blimey, it's daytime! Who to vote for.. hrrm, hrrm.

Weasel Overlord
19th May 2007, 08:28 AM
It's true though, mods can see who pms are being sent to, but I don't go on Who's Online during Werewolf Games or any other variant, since it seems ever-so-slightly like cheating to me. ^_^

And well Roy, you're extremely vocal about me being a wolf, but I'd love to see these "reasons" of yours. Cos at the moment, it seems like pure speculation to me. Either that, or you're talking out of your arse kicking up a fuss so that people will deal with you instead of trying to find the wolves.

Well, I'm not gonna stand around being accused wildly. I think that you, Roy Kaarde are indeed a wolf. I believe that you are being used as a diversionary tactic while humans are being picked off in the night and I'm not particularly pleased with it.

Magmar
19th May 2007, 10:00 AM
Yaaaghhh drama llama attacks!!

*looks around* umm... how do i know that they're not all werewolves and just ganging up on poor me and houndoom lover T____T;; such a civil war... *meep*

Umm...

*looks around*

God damnit why am I so confused!

Logic is telling me that we only have three active wolves... I'm pretty sure Mystic Clown is an inactive wolf.

This leaves... umm... *clings to H_L*

*gets kicked by ghost of Blademaster*

....Roy Karrde?

Magmar
19th May 2007, 10:05 AM
Oh and my reasoning behind the Roy Karrde vote is this, before people start jumping on me "OFF WITH THE WOLFS HEAD OMFG"

If Roy was not a wolf, wouldn't the wolves have killed him last night for this stunt?? If I was a wolf I would've been like "Beeotch, back off my home girl!"

But instead, another human died last night. And we're back to the drawing board once again.

Without Mystic Clown and hopefully another wolf this dawn, humans can gain an advantage once again. Let's just keep our fingers crossed!!!

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
19th May 2007, 11:30 AM
HAY GUYS I GOT A DS
...and while I was breaking it in, cataclysms occurred, I see. Not particularly pleasing, but aha! Crumpets!
Well, you know me, not an active thinking neuron left in my head, bandwagons and etc. -

Roy Karrde

Roy Karrde
19th May 2007, 11:33 AM
If Roy was not a wolf, wouldn't the wolves have killed him last night for this stunt?? If I was a wolf I would've been like "Beeotch, back off my home girl!"

But instead, another human died last night. And we're back to the drawing board once again.

Funny thing is, if I died last night, I would instantly be proven right, becuase if I am revealed not to be a wolf, then all the suspicion falls back onto Weasel and Vulps. If I die here, and I am proven not to be the wolf, all the suspicion falls onto Weasel, especially since she has already voted for me. Its a lose/lose situation for the wolves. Weasel Overlord

Weasel Overlord
19th May 2007, 11:38 AM
Aaaah, nice to see your thorough reasoning there, Roy. Still haven't given your reasons for voting me, but oh well! My vote stays.

*shazzams Wen's DS with her own, equally pink one*

Magmar
19th May 2007, 11:41 AM
It is a lose/lose situation for the wolves, Roy, as one's about to doom off, and you're about to die. I'm not changing my vote; I'm not making the mistake of voting off another human.

Roy Karrde
19th May 2007, 11:43 AM
Nope Magmar you are about to make a even bigger mistake ^_^

Magmar
19th May 2007, 11:53 AM
Oh, really? I guess we'll see who made the mistakes when the day ends.

Vulpix.ck87
19th May 2007, 06:58 PM
I'll tag onto the bandwagon, because today it sort of makes sense to me. Roy won't or can't explain his reasoning, at least not in terms I understand anyway :confused: So Roy Karrde - and why not? It's either him or Mystic Cloud, who isn't around anyway, and who (like Maggymar says) is probably an inactive wolf. Ohwell.

*runs away from flames, bans and flurries of fists* o . o

Vulpix.crumpetkaiser xx

p.s. *hurls own dusty blue DS into the shazzamming fray* HOW DARE YOU SHAZZAM WITHOUT ME?!

Houndoom_Lover
19th May 2007, 07:26 PM
Well, I vote for Vulpix.ck87 because your font is pretty? Don't jump on bandwagons, wolfy. *wipes eyes lightly* Though, Magmar, how do we know you arn't a wolf ^-^...

Houndoom_Lover
19th May 2007, 07:37 PM
Vulpix.ck87 Sorry!! ^.^ I forgot to bold! *holds up a cross and a silver spoon* Back, heathens!

Crazy Elf Boy
19th May 2007, 10:34 PM
Roy Karrde....bandwagon

*Starts singing Convoy*

Plantae
20th May 2007, 10:05 AM
I apologize for my truancy. And drumroll...

Dead
Roy Karrde - Seer
Mystic_clown - Mason

And well, the rest of you humans, which are devoured in a manner eerily similar to Red Riding Hood, except there's no woodsman to save you. That concludes this round. Wolves win!

One more small note, now that this is over with. Before the roles come out, I just wanted to say, I sort of foresaw this. Eh-heh. If the randomizer accidentally puts four experienced players in the same group... well, it's not good odds for the other side. I nearly re-randomized roles solely because of this, but refrained, as I didn't want to be inconsistent.

On the subject of next round, it is quite likely that we may be playing Witch Trials; if anyone would prefer to play one of the other variants, found on the same website listed below, then speak up, please. For those new players unfamiliar with this variant of the standard The Werewolf Game, you can read the rules here (http://www.freewebs.com/plantae0/witchtrials.htm). They are slightly incomplete, but will be completed soon. In terms of "when," this week Wednesday would be a good bet. Until then, I would love any other suggestions or comments about this round or the next, and you can either post them here or send them to me by private message.

Magmar
20th May 2007, 10:26 AM
Treachery! Lies and deceit! Treason! But, that's what it takes to win the Werewolf Game.

Mwahahahaha, I think I pulled it off pretty well... nobody suspected Emo-Faun or I until the very, very end. That was primarily because the group of us decided to target certain humans and just not vote for them, keep them in the realm of deceit until the last minute when they die. So I kept pushing people towards Crazy Elf Boy and away from H_L, figuring people would assume I had some reason to suspect Crazy Elf Boy (Sorry mate!) However, some people like Roy dug their own graves, once the werewolves outnumbered the "active" humans.

Oh and Roy, I had no clue about Dark Tyranitar's going to University or what-not, and it was never discussed as a cause for killing him early on.

Weasel Overlord
20th May 2007, 10:33 AM
Bwahahaa!! And it's true, I completely forgot that Faiz was moving away to college. We actually killed him off cos we thought he had something to hide. Well, I thought that. Turns out I was wrong, but OH WELL! *gloats*

Sorry to any newbies though... I guess you kinda didn't have a chance with four vets as wolves. ^____^""

And for future Seers... might be best to be more, uh...subtle when you're posting in topic.

But YAY! WITCH TRIALS!! *woops*

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
20th May 2007, 10:36 AM
Well actually we only targeted Faizer on account of him asking Kirstle about TWG. If we'd discussed his entering college being a factor in his not voting, we might even have left him alive, since he would obviously have not been active and thus not available to become a liability to us during the game.

And yes Maggymar, you're a great conartist! ^_____^ unlike me, who merely used the typical 'stay quiet and hope I won't be noticed' tactic.

Magmar
20th May 2007, 11:25 AM
We usually manage to survive until the very end--mwahaha high 5 to us!!

Vulpix.ck87
20th May 2007, 11:30 AM
Ok, I'll leave the gloating to weasel, 'cause she's good at looking smug and stuff (mebe even too good) and I'm not, but.. aHAHAHHAHAHA. Ahahah. Aheh. Hat. (Sorry, had to :3). heh..

If you simply must know, we devoured you all with the utmost woolie respect, and we admire your never failing courageousness, yes yes. *nods solemnly* And we only ate you because we HAD to. *shifty eyes* Kudos to my fellow wulluffs who were a hell of a great deal more covert than I was -_-

P.s. Plantalface, not sure if I'll make it next round as I might be off camping with college this weekend. Can't be sure, but don't put me down for WT yet! But one day I will return, and keek some asses. Or be revenged upon most mightily oh dear no *goes greenly* :S

Vulpix.ck87
20th May 2007, 11:32 AM
*darts back and highs fives* SLAP.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
20th May 2007, 02:12 PM
*high five* :333 Urgh. Must. Not. Gloat. enough people hate us as a collective group in these games already. :p

I'm in for Witch Trials; depending on whether or not you need more people, I'll attempt to corral more in, Jobes.

Houndoom_Lover
20th May 2007, 03:23 PM
Well, I actully suspected you Magmar, because you contacted me ^_^. But I know if I'd say anything, everyone would say I was crazy and then I'd be dead in the night by the wee-wolfies, so I knew it be stupid to say anything ^_^, I mainly kept myself alive-That was my goal. *snorts* No side by ones side, eh? I got kinda juttery when Mr.Magmar asked about why I was picking on Vulpix, though. Truly, an awesome game!! ^_^

20th May 2007, 10:03 PM
*puts in little request* I actually liked the Infestation series *big puppy dog eyes* But Witch Trials is cool too ^_^ Count meh in!

*sipping tea on a cloud with Dark-san and gang*

EDITS: ok scratch that, I'm voting all out for Witch Trials after reading carefully through the rules!

darktyranitar
20th May 2007, 11:22 PM
Gah, I died first... :P

Magmar
21st May 2007, 12:47 AM
Witch Trials, I'm down for it. :)

Crazy Elf Boy
21st May 2007, 02:36 AM
Oh well, I was thinking why did Magmar always vote for me. Anyway, I was kind of rushing this round (hurry for bandwagons) Anyway I am down for witch trials ^_^ (But I would prefer Infestation like Hyperness....Aliens are cool)

Dark-San
21st May 2007, 12:01 PM
Count me in for the next game. I would like not to be killed that early in the game for the next round, please? It is kind of boring just watching from the sidelines without doing anything at all.

Houndoom_Lover
21st May 2007, 04:05 PM
Hahaha! ^-^ I want to be in the next game! It sounds super duper doo! *waves my survivor flag*

Blademaster
21st May 2007, 04:21 PM
(pokes head out of ground again)

Witch Trials? I have no clue what that is, but count me in.

Magmar
21st May 2007, 05:44 PM
Count me in for the next game. I would like not to be killed that early in the game for the next round, please? It is kind of boring just watching from the sidelines without doing anything at all.

No guarantees =P but I think you can do a lot more when you're dead in Witch Trials.

Zcade0
21st May 2007, 05:57 PM
-cracks knuckles- alright, very few will remember me, if any at all, but I'm planning to STAY here this time. so count me in next round. I won't forget this time. I got this place right where I can see it every day. (a.k.a. a link on my desktop).