PDA

View Full Version : East sea vs West sea Gastrodon/Shellos.

Sceptile_Master
11th May 2007, 07:23 PM
Yes another Gastrodon topic but you know you love Gastrodons ;).

But anyhoo what''s you're favourite. I'm intrigued to see peoples opinions on this.

I prefer east sea ones.

Click here (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3f/Gastrodon.png) for a picture. The blue ones east sea and the pink one is west sea.

Drago
11th May 2007, 09:20 PM
First off, I love the idea of the whole East/West sea thing. I think it should've been more widely used. Anyway, I prefer the blue east sea Gastrodon/Shellos. Mostly because they're just kinda more flowy and elegant. Particularly with the Shellos, the little wavy ears look a whole lot nicer than just a collection of lumps on the noggin.

Jeff
11th May 2007, 09:21 PM
I'm more partial to the east sea one too. I like its more aquatic look.

Crazy Elf Boy
12th May 2007, 12:50 AM
Yeh East sea ones are the best ^_^

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
12th May 2007, 03:04 PM
Honestly I don't like either. Their colors are just totally not mixing well at all in my opinion blue/gree and pink/brown, no, that's not my thing.

Andrew
12th May 2007, 06:39 PM
They're both ugly, ugly creatures.

Zcade0
21st May 2007, 04:46 PM
Yes, that they are...

Regardless, blue is better. Why? Pink sucks.

x)

Dark-San
23rd May 2007, 08:05 AM
Gah, I thought I caught a shiny version of Shellos and it turns out to be the East Sea/ West Sea crap. >.<" Now I feel so stupid in wasting a Pokeball on that useless Pokemon.

But still it does not matter to me as long as they have the same ability and learn the same skills. The colour is insignificant.

Mahou_Shoujo
23rd May 2007, 12:39 PM
I like them both evenly, they're cute.