PDA

View Full Version : CSS anyone?

Bulbasaur4
15th May 2007, 03:35 AM
Oddly enough... one of my classes was called, "CSS" but it had nothing to do with the style sheet I need.

Alright!! Any of you TPMers that are handy with html formatting and CSS codes- I need yooouuu!!

You see, I'm starting a web comic on smackjeeves.com . I don't want a basic boring 'provided' layout so I was wondering if anyone could make a cool layout?
(I was thinking something along the mirroring lines of THIS (http://dem.smackjeeves.com/).)

I would make the banner and buttons... provide a url to put them on as well. I just need someone to do the coding and formatting. You, of course, would be credited. I'm not sure I can give anything in return... but if anyone is willing to do this I would GREATLY appreciate it. Just post here or contact me via PM.

Thanks so much in advance!!

Lady Vulpix
15th May 2007, 01:17 PM
The site you've linked to doesn't use CSS, just colors on the body tag. Is that all you want, or do you have something more elaborate in mind?

Bulbasaur4
15th May 2007, 02:07 PM
What they have is what I would like... but obviously with different banners and buttons. I'm going to draw the banner today and do the buttons. I just think the layout looks neat. (Although the font they use for their news and updates is rather boring, so I'm going to use 18th Century font. ^_^;;)

Lady Vulpix
16th May 2007, 09:15 AM
Alright. You don't need CSS for that. Just copy the tags they use.

On the other hand, if you want to change the font of everything, or want one font for titles and one for texts or something like that tell me exactly which font(s) you want (and for what) and I'll make a CSS for you. Same for colors and sizes, or if you want all buttons to have a certain background image.