PDA

View Full Version : Red VS Blue VS Green (it starts!)

Mystic_clown
15th May 2007, 08:43 PM
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k169/CrazyElfBoy/Relicgoodwithwords-1.jpg
Credit goes to Crazy Elf Boy for the image. You're a legend mate!

The year 2406.

The world is divided into three as each faction fight for control of the planet. They are the Biorganics Licensing Upgrading Empire (B.L.U.E.), the Radical Elite Destructites (R.E.D.) and the Grand Revelation Electronic Engineering Nation (G.R.E.E.N.). This war between blue, red and green has gone on for many years, with many great fighters and heroes rising and falling.

However, not all fighters to come into the war are top class.

In order to rid themselves of their more ‘undesirable’ soldiers, the three factions sent them to occupy a small set of islands in the middle of nowhere. The intention being to keep them out of the war until it finishes or they die. However, each faction was not counting on the three of them all sending their men to the same set of islands.

Now, a new, much smaller war has erupted on these islands. A new, rather pointless war. In fact, it really can’t be called a war, more like three groups of failed soldiers attempting to kill one another.

So as the bullets prepare to fly across the battlefield and the plans are being formulated, only one question remains…

“Why are we here?”

Ok ladies and gentlemen, this RPG is dedicated to the online series Red VS Blue. For those who don’t know what Red VS Blue is, go to this site:

www.redvsblue.com

or simply look up the episodes on youtube.

Basically, you’re a member of the three teams (red, blue or green), fighting the other two teams for control of a group of rather useless islands. The islands are three smaller ones surrounding a bigger one, each of the smaller ones with a base. Things will start off simply enough, but as things go along, many strange and bizarre things will come up. This isn’t going to be your typical war/sci-fi RPG. XD

Here is the cast so far:
Red Team:
-Marly – me.
-Davidson - Dark-san
-Drake - Silencer

Blue Team:
-Enigma - Blademaster
-Zephyr - Crazy Elf Boy
-Allen - Shadow Djinn

Green Team:
-Faust - me
-Femis - Darktyranitar
-Dwayne - Mega Horny

Here’s the sign up.

Name: duh. Don’t really bother with last names for this RPG.
Team: do I really need to explain this?
Appearance: remember, in terms of clothing, you must where something that identifies you as a member of your team (it could be as a simple as an arm band.
Personality: once again, be creative.
Weapon of Choice: this is the future, go nuts.
History: why are you here on the islands? What was your childhood like? That sort of crap.
Relationships:
Other:

And now, for mine:

Name: Marly
Team: Red
Appearance: He’s tall and lanky, with wild, tangled, pale blonde hair which reaches barely past his chin and insane green eyes which stand out on his thin, pale face.

He wears a lot of black. A black shirt, pants and combat boots. Over his shirt however, he wears a big red coat, which is draped over his shoulders like a cape (and for some bizarre reason never seems to come off and when’s running and jumping around and such).
Personality: Marly can be best described as sadistic, cruel and pretty much insane. He’s pretty much the last guy you’d expect to have as a leader. His tactics are haphazard at best and he tends to laugh insanely when he sends his comrades to potential death. He loves nothing more then blowing people away, no matter who’s side they’re on. Apart from his violent tendencies though, he’s an ok guy.
Weapon of Choice: A pair of customized, high powered plasma pistols.
History: The main reason Marly joined the armed forces, the perfect excuse to legally kill people. He had some skills in terms of fighting on the battlefield, but in terms of working with his comrades, he was less then desirable. His plans would usually fall apart, he’d send a great deal of them to die rather pointlessly and overall didn’t take life on the battlefield seriously enough. It was because of this that R.E.D. command sent him down to the islands, where he became the defacto leader of the red team. Imagine the psychotic soldier’s delight when he found the other two teams there.
Relationships: open
Other:

Name: Faust
Team: Green
Appearance: quite short, standing at about 5 foot with a thin build. His face is youthful and in some people’s opinion, quite adorable. He has gray hair, with the fringe covering his right eye and grayish-blueish eyes.

He wears a dark purple shirt, brown pants and combat boots, with a white doctor’s coat over it. A small pair of glasses sit on the bridge of his nose and he wears a green armband with a red cross on it, identifying him as a medic for the green team.
Personality: He’s a sarcastic little bastard. He’s smug, sneaky and loves nothing more then to blackmail people. He’s also quite lazy and is more then willing to lay around and not do anything regarding the other two teams. He’s quite sensitive about his height though.
Weapon of Choice: A small plasma rifle. Although he rarely uses it.
History: Trained as a medic for the G.R.E.E.N. military, however, Faust was more concerned with getting paid then doing any work. As a result, he did a lazy job in terms of healing soldiers and usually blackmailed others into doing his work for him. When he got busted for this, he was sent down to the islands as the team medic. He’s skeptical about why they’re there, especially after the green leader disappeared (he’s convinced that he bailed on them).
Relationships: Open
Other:

Marly – R.E.D. base
---------------------------------------------
It dind’t take a genius to see that Marly was bored out of his mind. It had been a whole day and he still hadn’t shot at anything yet, mainly due to the fact that the others hid his ammunition, something he wasn’t too pleased about.

A snarled in frustration as he leaned back on his chair, sitting on the roof of R.E.D. base.

“What’s wrong sir?”

Marly looked over to see Drake, the team dimwit, and Davidson, the pretty boy assassin.

Marly sighed

“I’m bored. There’s nothing to do here!”

“Well,” Drake suggested, “we could play checkers, or connect for, or- OOH SHINY THING!”

Drake dove over the edge of the roof, chasing the coin that Marly had thrown over. He’d survive though. The building wasn’t that tall.

Davidson looked at Marly warily before speaking up.

“Well, the other teams haven’t tried anything recently, so, there really isn’t-“

“You’re right. We need to attack!”

“Wait, what!?”

Marly sprung to his feet.

“We were sent to take control right? So, we need to attack and wipe out the enemy,” he laughed.

Davidson sighed. He was looking forward to a little break.

“We just need to make some preparations,” Marly said. Davidson perked up.

“Preperations?” Marly wasn’t the kind to prepare for things. He was more impulsive than anything else.

“Yes. Where the f**k did you guys hide my ammo!?”

Faust – Green Base
--------------------------------------------------
“That should do it,” Faust said lazily as pulled remove the needle from Femis’ arm. The man in question rotated his arm, getting the medication moving through his blood stream.

“Thanks doc,” he said cheerfully, giving the medic a slap on the back. The short man had to grab hold of something to prevent himself from falling over.

“Well, you’re the leader,” Faust said, “If you go all emo on us, we’re boned.” Femis chuckled.

“When did I become the leader?”

“When our commander bailed on us. Plus, I really don’t want to be led by a guy who sees with his nose.”

Femis laughed.

“Dwayne isn’t so bad,” he chuckled, “He can put up a good fight.”

“And he’s stone drunk half the time.”

Femis laughed loudly.

“Can’t blame a guy for enjoying what he loves,” Femis got to his feet and headed for the door, “talk to you later doc.”

Faust watched as their leader left the room, before pulling out a bottle of vodka and taking a swig.

Ok, so at the moment, it’s just the three teams trying to kill eachother. I will introduce the first storyline soon though.

Blademaster
15th May 2007, 11:13 PM
Hot damn! Time to raise some Hell!

Name: Enigma
Team: Blue
Appearance: Enigma wears a suit of blue full-body armor like the style in the picture, except in a statement of boldness (or stupidity), he doesn't wear his helmet - he instead wears just the visor, which he has fashioned into an impromptu pair of glasses, giving him an almost Cyclops-esque appearance. His hair is black and wildly spiky, and his eyes are a steely blue. He usually is seen frowning, unless he's in a bad mood.
Under the armor, Enigma is about 6 feet tall and 200 pounds, with a decently muscular build and a rather pale complexion (likely from wearing the armor so damn much).
Personality: Enigma, much like Marly, is a very poorly-qualified 'leader.' Rude, crude, lewd, lazy, and violent, he is typically seen yelling and swearing at his male teammates, if not threatening to shoot them, and hitting on his female teammates (usually unsuccessfully). Cursing is a very regular part of his vocabulary, as is whipping out a gun or grenade at the slightest hint of provocation.
Weapon of Choice: A sniper rifle, the scope of which he is usually seen looking through as a means of spying on the other teams.
History: Enigma's parents died when he was only 7, and he was bullied regularly from an early age, so it's not too surprising that he turned into a bit of a troublemaker. But, after one of his more disastrous pranks, which involved a bus, a stick of dynamite, a milk crate full of bullfrogs, and about 300 rotten eggs, he was promptly transferred from an orphanage to military school, where his disagreeability and his mouth typically kept him out of favor with much of anyone. Finally, he was drafted into the war, in his superiors' hopes he'd die in combat. No such like - he was as skilled as he was lucky, which only made him more of an asshole. Finally, his superiors decided to send him to the islands so they wouldn't have to put up with him anymore.
Relationships: Any female in sight.
Other: Mwahahahahaha... He's baaaa-aaaack!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Enigma

"Where the fuck did you guys hide my ammo!?"

Somewhere between 300 feet and 12 miles kept Enigma from hearing those words, but he could see through his sniper scope that the Red leader was unhappy about something. He was currently yelling at one of his two teammates while the other one had just jumped off the roof of the Red Base, apparently...

"Jesus tap-dancing Christ..." Enigma grumbled, rolling his eyes before looking back through the sniper scope.

"What?" Zephyr said behind him, a baseball bat in one hand and an apple in the other. "You said I could play as long as I didn't hit you!"

"I know." Enigma growled. "Not you - it's those fucking Reds. I swear to God, they seem to get stupider every fucking day..."

Behind Enigma, Zephyr tossed the apple up into the air; there was a brief whoosh as his bat swung, followed immediately by a loud crack. A second later, an apple slammed into the wall to Enigma's right, splattering into a thousand globs of applesauce.

"Stupid?" Zephyr asked, picking up another piece of fruit. "Stupid like how?"

"One of those idiots just jumped off the Goddamn roof of the base!" Enigma huffed. "They must have finally gotten so sick of these shitful islands that they're committing suicide!"

WHAM! SPLAT!

What used to be an orange splattered against the wall to Enigma's left.

"Suicide? Does that mean that we won?" Zephyr asked hopefully.

"Don't be stupid, you idiot." Enigma growled, turning his gaze towards the other side of the window. "Reds or no Reds, there's still those fucking Greens to deal with. They're probably an even bigger threat than the Reds are!"

WHAM! CRUNCH!

An alarm clock smashed against the wall to Enigma's right and burst in a shower of gears, springs, and bits of broken plastic.

"Why do you think they're more dangerous?"

"Because the Red leader is a basket case, and his flunkies aren't any more stable. The Greens, though... They have a certified medic, a... semi-qualified leader... and some drunk fucking monster just waiting to come down here and snap us in half like twig- FUCK!"

Enigma scowled and bent down to pick up the sniper scope, which had a bad habit of popping off the rifle at random times.

WHAM! CRASH!

A hand grenade went smashing through the window where Enigma's head had been located a second earlier; glass shards flew as the impromptu baseball sailed out of the Base and out onto the island somewhere.

"So, what do we do about the Greens, then?" Zephyr asked as Enigma got back up and replaced the sniper scope, not seeming to know or care about the broken window.

"What do you think?!" Enigma snarled, looking out the window again through his makeshift telescope. "We have to kill them before they kill us!"

He turned to face Zephyr, lowering his weapon.

"We attack." he said. "Get Twinkletoes in here on the double - we have a war to win!"

"Uh... OK." Zephyr said with a shrug, swinging his bat over his shoulder and leaving.

A moment later, the grenade exploded not too far away from the Base; the force of the blast sent Enigma diving over a counter nearby; he quickly got up, aiming his sniper rifle out the window again.

"Son of a BITCH!" he barked, looking through the scope every which way but not seeing anyone who may have caused the explosion. "Those dirty bastards tried to catch us when our backs were turned; I fucking KNEW it! We gotta kill them now before they kill us!"

-------------------------------------------------------

Neeeext...?

Crazy Elf Boy
16th May 2007, 03:48 AM
Name: Zephyr
Appearance: Zephyr wears a pair of long khaki pants with big black military boots, a dark blue waist band that goes around his head and a black tank top.
Personality: Zephyr is sort of stupid, he likes to do silly things like try jumping jumps in vehicles, leaving the oven on after cooking.
Weapon of Choice: A Battle rifle with a grenade launcher modification
History: Back at the Blue base Zephyr was famous for all the wrong reasons, he was the biggest screw up ever, mixed up ammo orders by instead ordering 500 pairs of blue hotpants. He was never the brightest bulb in the bunch so he was sent to the islands.
Relationships: Open
Other: BLARG??? HONK???

';..;' Zephyr ';..;'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another boring day of my boring life

I was madly searching around the base for something to entertain me from the second that we we "dropped" off at our top secret mission. Though to my dismay all I found was a Baseball bat and a ton of fruit.

"Jesus tap-dancing Christ..." Enigma grumbled, as he laid back in his chair

"What?" I asked tossing up another orange into the air "You said I could play as long as I didn't hit you!"

"I know." he growled. "Not you - it's those fucking Reds. I swear to God, they seem to get stupider every fucking day..."

I threw up an apple into the air and sung with all my might. It connected with the wall next to Enigma with a nice green SPLAT

"Stupid?" I asked, picking up another orange. "Stupid like how?"

"One of those idiots just jumped off the Goddamn roof of the base!" He shouted. "They must have finally gotten so sick of these shitful islands that they're committing suicide!"

Another orange flew at the wall, I made a winning gesture as it squished against the wall

"Suicide? Does that mean that we won?" I asked with a sense of hope.

"Don't be stupid, you idiot." he groaned, I jumped back a little at being called an idiot. I wasn't an idiot, just not as smart as anyone else. "Reds or no Reds, there's still those fucking Greens to deal with. They're probably an even bigger threat than the Reds are!"

With anger running through my veins I picked up an apple and hit it as hard as I could. It hit the alarm clock sitting on the table next to Enigma. It fell and broke into tiny pieces when it hit the ground.

"Why do you think they're more dangerous?" I enquired

"Because the Red leader is a basket case, and his flunkies aren't any more stable. The Greens, though... They have a certified medic, a... semi-qualified leader... and some drunk fucking monster just waiting to come down here and snap us in half like twig- FUCK!"

I turned around to the box of fruit that I had collected from arpund the base, but to my disapointment there was nothing left to hit. Through my brilliant idea I unclipped one of the grenades from my belt a hit it. I watched in awe as it sailed away.

"So, what do we do about the Greens, then?" I asked

"What do you think?!" he snarled, "We have to kill them before they kill us!"

He turned towards me, a small glint of unwavering pride in his eyes

"We attack." he said. "Get Twinkletoes in here on the double - we have a war to win!"

"Uh... OK." I with a shrug, swinging the bat over my shoulder.

A moment later, I saw the grenade exploded not too far away from the Base; the force of the blast sent the makeshift captain Enigma diving over a counter nearby; he quickly got up. I saw this gesture and started to run

"Son of a BITCH!" he barked,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bottom of Blue Base~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked carefully down the stairs where our other team member Allen was sleeping, he was snoring so bad that I felt my ears start to burst. I had to find a way to wake him up. I tried rocking him gently from side to side, gently calling his name. FAILURE. I tried shaking him violently screaming his name. FAILURE. I tried tipping a bucket of water over his head, leaving him and his bed in a rushing of cold water. FAILURE. Suddenly I had a great idea, I removed my assault rifle from around my neck loaded it and shot one round into the roof.

“Where is the bastards, come one where is the fighting” Allen asked in a daze, little bits of plaster fell on his head from the roof.

“There is no fight, Enigma just wanted me to wake you up” I replied with a smile

“Well we might as start this fight right now” Allen added as he brushed the white dust of him getting up from the low bunk bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tag some one

Silencer
16th May 2007, 01:35 PM
Name: Drake
Team: RED
Appearance: behold, since I will bring you an image link
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...101/REDrpg.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/Furious101/REDrpg.jpg)
just not so evil looking and you can see short brown hair. Oh he has blue eyes. Plus, you can remove the loin cloth... forgot to edit that away
Personality: One thing can describe Drake, Hyperactive. He can just walk around and suddenly start singing for no apparent reason. He's also pretty clumpsy though agile aswell. In normal life he'll trip over his feet, walk into trees, branches, lantarns and tall buildings. But on the battlefield he'll sometimes pull quadruble sommersaults with two and half screw right out of his [censored]. In a conversation he can go completely out of the point but has a logical way to explain how he got there.
Weapon of Choice: Dual Cyber katanas (red colored blade ofcourse) that are stored in the belt. Much like Allen, they are just the handles. They also have a build in system so that he won't hurt his teammates or himself for that matter. Most of the time only uses one. He also has a simple plasma pistol on his back, just in case
History: Trained by RED to go into recon, scouting enemy lines and things like that. But ADHD said otherwise and Drake failed many a test because he just started singing or got distracted.
Relationships: BLUE’s Allen swordfighting rival

Other:
Some of his favorite songs include
Frank Sinatra - New york, new york
Joe Dolce - Shut uppa/Shaddap you face
Beastie Boys- Girls
the Chordettes - Lollipop
Boney M - Daddy Cool
the Oompa Loompa song
Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart
Sir-mix-a-lot - I like big butts.

Drake
*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*

“What’s wrong sir?” Drake asked, concerned about his bored leader.

If they didn’t find anything to do soon, he might start shooting them. If he could find his ammo that is.

“I’m bored. There’s nothing to do here!” Marly responded

“Well,” Drake suggested, “we could play checkers, or connect for, or- OOH SHINY THING!”

Drake followed the coin that Marly had just thrown away. The coin went over the edge of the roof but this didn’t stop Drake. He dove after it and caught the coin before realizing he was mid-air.

“Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, thing happy thoughts” Drake kept telling himself all the way down until he smacked down.

While Drake was rubbing his aching body he could here his team captain yell out.

“Where the f**k did you guys hide my ammo!?”

“Hey guys! Is it OK if I get the top bunk!?” Drake yelled up in response.

Suddenly an explosion erupted.

Drake raised his hands in the air.

“I surrender.” he admitted.

The doors of the base opened and Marly, along with Davidson, came out.

Looking at Drake with raised arms, Davidson slapped himself in the face while Marly walked over to Drake and whispered to him.

“If you surrender in my presence, then I’ll kill you very slowly.”

Drake gulped and nodded.

“No surrendering when you are around, sir.”

*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*

Red member number 2 reporting for duty. Wonder who's next

Dark-San
19th May 2007, 10:49 AM
Name: Davidson

Team: Red

Appearance: A typical medium built blondie. He stands at 1.8 metres and weighs around 70 kilograms. Davidson is a hygienic boy, trims his fingernails, wash his hands before he eats and does not dirtied himself much. He does not trained much and compared to most of his comrades, he does not have those bulky muscles and possess a 'woman-knockout' look. It is because of his good looks that he gained lots of female attentions and he is always mistaken for an actor or even a model.

Personality: A flirt. That is one word to describe him. He makes used of his looks hooked up the ladies and then throw them one side as soon as he got bored with them. Initially the ladies were hooked up by his sweet comments and was later lured into the relationship by his charms. Finally when he got what he wants from the ladies, he dumps them one side.

Weapon of Choice: He is considered the ultimate melee assassin. He had all types of short knifes hidden around his suit from his sleeves to his shoes. But the most distinctively visible weapon was his 1.5 metres long katana which he is used to using it and slash his victims.

History: He is a well- trained assassin and in fact the best one that the R.E.D had trained him to be. His greatest advantage was his agility and speed (thanks to his medium built body), he is able to take out his enemy with immediate effect in the middle of the crowd, without the rest of the people knowing it in covert operations.

However he is better well- known in the battlefront as the 'baby-faced smiling assassin', where he lead an army and dodges bullets and grenades to take out his enemies without the use of pistols at all. Despite all these amazing skills he had, he is thrown into the island due to the fact that his superiors over at R.E.D, could not stand his flirty ways. All of the female cadets in his covert mission team had already slept with him and were hookwinked. Even his C.O's secreatary was not spared!

Relationships: None, hey we are talking about a flirt here. Don't expect him to get into any serious relations.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story starts for our third member of the R.E.D clan…

Even with the loud explosive noises rocking the entire campsite, I seem not at least a bit surprised.

“Now there is where the ammos are! Marly must have absent-mindedly placed them there.”

Marly gave me the cold glare as I tried to ignore his expression.

“Before we start killing each other over such minor matters, I suggest we sit around and have some bananas to cheer up!”

Going up to both of them, I handed them each a piece of bananas while they stood and looked at me bewildered. Marly and Drake both each holding the bananas and wondering what to do with it.

“Don’t you guys know how to utilize it? It always works for the ladies when they get into mood swings.”

Marly frowned at my obvious attempt at clearing up this little misunderstanding with this cold joke. In a fit of anger, he threw that knife onto the ground and head out to the exit. As Drake still looking as puzzled as ever, faced up to me.

“It is just a joke! Don’t you testosterone-filled beings understand it?”

Drake obviously surprised at my lack of seriousness towards Marly.

“He could have killed both you and me back then!”

“ But then again, you could have slashed him into two halves right, Drake? Why are you holding back? You are emitting a sort of murderous intent when he had that knife on your throat.”

“So unlike the gentleman-like pheromones that I am emitting now.”

Swinging my blonde hair towards his direction as I moved past him.

Shadow Djinn
19th May 2007, 12:14 PM
Name: Allen Rucifel
Appearance: Allen's often mocked for his hair, which has prematurely gone a snowy white/gray. Kept shaggy and unkempt, it stops right before his eyes, which are often cheerful in stature. Standing at about 5'11, he wears a long black coat that guises his person, with a silver strip running down the middle of it, accompanied by buttons. One of his hands is covered with a blue glove, decorated with a golden cross. His other hand has a blue fingerless glove with the same cross. Gaunt but muscled, his appearance is often far from intimidating. Within the depths of his coat is two pistols, resembling modern weaponry while using plasma ammunition. A small sword hilt is also tucked within.
Personality: Upbeat and friendly, Allen is someone who you'll never see mad. He cares not for what other people think, but is also incredibly considerate, willing to go out of the way to help someone, even if they're on the other team (which is why he ended up on the islands in the first place >__>). He possesses no fear of anything at all really, even in life threatening situations, always willing to try new things. However, when he's very hungry, he becomes very snappy and rude, willing to fight to the death with anyone who annoys him in the slightest.
Weapon of Choice: A sword hilt which can produce an energy blade by drawing on the particles in the island, and two plasma pistols.
History: Both of Allen's parents were priests. They were obsessed with demons and the like, and due to Allen's hair, believed he was a demon. They were constantly making signs to ward off evil whenever he was around, and were pretty much terrified by him. By the time he was seven he'd visited dozens of exorcists, going through dozens of methods of treatment, until they finally did the old trick used to kill witches. He was tossed into the river, and miraculously was saved by an outdoorsman who roamed the area. He lived there for another seven years until said outdoorsman died (of unknown reasons), and he decided rather randomly to join the Blue. However, he was incredibly considerate and was often aiding enemy soldiers in bandaging their wounds, etc. Because of this he was sent to the island. He was quickly moved to the frontline due to his swordsmanship abilities, which had developed during his time with the outdoorsman. Despite his nice nature, he is slowly learning to spare no one on the opposition, displayed clearly by his routine duels with Drake in skirmishes.
Relationships: Rival to Drake of the Red Team
Other: Likes to sleep a lot as well. His aiming is pretty bad, so he prefers to use his sword when he can.

Allen Rucifel - B.L.U.E
-

The sound of plaster crackling as it plummeted to the earth stirred Allen Rucifel from his weary sleep. His eyes widened by a mere fraction, finding Zephyr standing before him.

He brushed off the white dust that had lodged itself in his pale locks (not that it contrasted with the shade of his hair..), rising from the low bunk bed. Allen winced as he did so, taking care not to bump his head (several bruises on his scalp were a testament to the fact that he had learned his lesson). Zephyr was already heading back up, his rifle in tow. Straightening his rumpled black-white overcoat, Allen followed, reaching for the hilt of his sword, encircling the durable metal with slight ease. As they reached the fruit and grenade-scarred room in which Engima was located, Allen's other hand reached for one of the pistols tucked inside the folds of his coat.

"You're finally here, Twinkletoes." Engima said crudely. He pointed at the shattered window pane, attaching his sniper scope.

"We've gotta attack." The BLUE member said promptly.

"Now?" Allen muttered. "Shouldn't we let them finish attacking us first?"

"This isn't a game of tiddlywinks." Engima snapped. "Let's go."

"So which team is it?" Allen, unfazed by Engima's bitter retorts, cheerfully strode to the window, examining the shattered glass.

"Green," Zephyr chimed in. "I think."

Muttering something about idiots, Engima left the room, with the call of, "Hurry up you fuckers!" beckoning Allen and Zephyr to do so as well. As Allen finished investigating the remnants of shattered objects that had collided with the wall, he hurried after his teammates.

War is so rude..