PDA

View Full Version : Oh my sweet goodness

lolbulba11345
18th May 2007, 02:57 AM
I highly doubt any (if few) of you remember Bulbasaur11345, but I used to be all about these boards back in the day. Honestly it's been years, and I've recognized a few names (firepokemon, lady vulpix(maybe?), andrew). Anyway, regardless of whether or not this post is deleted and my account banned, I just thought it was interesting that the Pokemasters is still around.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
18th May 2007, 01:08 PM
Hello there, good to have an old member back.

Just like in the old days though, such threads still belong into the Misc forum.

RedStarWarrior
19th May 2007, 05:04 AM
Oh joy! Another account to get banned!

Why the hell would we ban you for that? :)

DarkTemplarZero
19th May 2007, 10:05 AM
Ah welcome back, the name definitely does ring a bell. Good to see another old-timer stopping by.

Dark-San
19th May 2007, 10:13 AM
I highly doubt any (if few) of you remember Bulbasaur11345, but I used to be all about these boards back in the day. Honestly it's been years, and I've recognized a few names (firepokemon, lady vulpix(maybe?), andrew). Anyway, regardless of whether or not this post is deleted and my account banned, I just thought it was interesting that the Pokemasters is still around.

We are always around. When did you quited TPM back then? I am pretty sure that I heard about your nick somewhere.

Welcome back nonetheless, dude.

firepokemon
20th May 2007, 04:15 PM
*trying to work my brain*

Name familiar I'm think Gold/Silver, fansfics, rpg?? perhaps fanfics rather than focusing more in misc, general dicussion?

TCG????

My brain is fried to be honest, I'm convinced of this my once brillliant brain has been going backwards for years. My once great memory is failing me.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
21st May 2007, 05:04 AM
Welcome back. Heh, there have been members who make a new account here and they are not banned. Even this firepokemon, who actually was banned, signed in again as fp or something, if I remember correctly. And then there was Bjarni, who was banned for major SPAMming and he actually posted one or two message with his new account.

EDIT: But, of course, we never knew if it really was Bjarni because it may be that there were even more persons behind him plotting against our beloved forum...

lolbulba11345
26th May 2007, 12:29 AM
*trying to work my brain*

Name familiar I'm think Gold/Silver, fansfics, rpg?? perhaps fanfics rather than focusing more in misc, general dicussion?

TCG????

My brain is fried to be honest, I'm convinced of this my once brillliant brain has been going backwards for years. My once great memory is failing me.

haha actually yes, i mostly went in those forums and i was a mod of TCG for a while. that's ridiculous you remember that.

Uh, i'm not really "back" or anything, just stopping in to see what's happened. Though i did pick up a DS and a copy of Diamond at the cost of a paycheck (hehe)

TKnHappyNess
26th May 2007, 08:12 AM
Oh joy! Another account to get banned!

Why the hell would we ban you for that? :)

Good question. These aren't the Serebii.net forums where they have random ban parties.

Houndoom_Lover
26th May 2007, 12:49 PM
XD I once once in a random ban party at a site! I was trying to stop rule breaking and I got slammed in the ban-wagon. I had to send suicidal measages to get back on ^_^ I hope you stay here though!!

Zcade0
26th May 2007, 04:06 PM
I think I remember you from before I left...

Suicidal posts?

TKnHappyNess
26th May 2007, 08:00 PM
This is the last place for sane Pokemon forums. I got banned from Serebii.net for no reason (and for some reason, Joe can't forget the past), and Bulbagarden due to a whore named Lisa. And since UPN vanished, this is the last good one left besides the ones on Nintendo's forums.

Greyfox
27th May 2007, 12:46 AM
But... what about the D/P GameFAQs forum!? They're sane... right? Right?

-Greyfox10584