PDA

View Full Version : Fight ME!

DarkestLight
18th May 2007, 06:27 PM
>> K. I got 4 reffings going--that will be going for a LOOOONG TIME. So come on. Someone Battle me for a LOOONG time :D!

2 vs 2 {1 at a time}

You send out-I send out-You attack first

Arena: Outskirts of RE4 Town

In this dense woodland, the smells you come across are of what seem to be death, yet nothing around you seems to mirror that. Plants are in bloom, despite the chilly air. The ground is soft, despite the ice you spot on the bark of trees. In the distance you spot a couple of men looking at you with a hunger in their eyes for violence. To your left is a road, that leads to a cabin somewhat far away. A overturned truck is to your right, hanging precariously off of a wooden bridge-which can fall at any time.

Let's get it on :D! I got pokemanz that needs to fight! ..Specially one of them. Shoot. XD

Mega Horny
18th May 2007, 07:20 PM
I gotta face ya, seeing as RE4 is my favorite game of all time...stranger.

I'll send out my male Gligar.

DarkestLight
19th May 2007, 01:02 PM
Gligar! Wootness! Alright. Debut time. Let's go-Zent!

M Pupitar n_n!

Mega Horny
19th May 2007, 03:06 PM
Use counter if your opponent uses a phsyical attack like Rock Slide or more powerful. Begin with an Iron Tail, follow up with Guillotine and finish with another Iron Tail.

DarkestLight
19th May 2007, 04:26 PM
::Notes he put no rules of ANYTHING of the sort.::

..No, that's cool. I'm gonna quickly add no direct healers, Toxic, Rest, Sub or Power Trick. >p Sue me for being anxious. T'wont bite me in the end.

Now. Zent. Wait for the Iron tail, and then use Payback to start, Follow with Protect, and end with an Iron Defense. Let's make this thing interesting.