PDA

View Full Version : That's what I call a fast food joint

Jeff
22nd May 2007, 05:14 PM
This is definitely one of those LOL/WTF kind of stories.

http://www.ktvotv3.com/Global/story.asp?S=6524420

Green Happy Meal toy isn't Shrek, it's pot

OTTAWA, Ill. (AP) - An Illinois dad isn't very happy about what he found in his kid's Happy Meal. Now, a 17-year-old McDonald's employee is facing drug charges after police say he hid his stash in a Happy Meal box. Ottawa Police Chief Brian Zeilmann says a man and his three children went to a McDonald's drive-thru to order Happy Meals. Instead of a toy, Zeilmann says one of the children found a lighter, pipe, and bag of pot in her Happy Meal. Her father went to police.

Whatever happened to the good old days when we just had to deal with cashiers that don't speak English?

Zcade0
22nd May 2007, 05:38 PM
x)

ah, that's almost too funny... why do they even bother saying "facing charges" after it's basically impossible to get a case up to defend the guy? Just say he's guilty -_-

-/Deathborn/-
22nd May 2007, 08:07 PM
You just don't try to pretend and be innocent with this kind of charge. You accept that you're a loser and go to jail.

DarkTemplarZero
22nd May 2007, 08:43 PM
Hahah if only this dude was somehow taken out of the gene pool by this he would get a Darwin Award.

Dark-San
22nd May 2007, 09:32 PM
If you do illegal stuffs and hide them in the worst possible place. How stupid can that employee get?

Let hope that after this incident, the next time you applied for a job at Macdonalds, they would not forced you to write a detailed resume as one of their employment criteria.

RedStarWarrior
23rd May 2007, 05:19 PM
Damn, I should go to McDonald's more often...

Blademaster
23rd May 2007, 06:23 PM
Seconded.

Zcade0
23rd May 2007, 10:24 PM
Third.

Wonder if they'll start making the burger patties out of pot? bit of seasoning, you understand...

Magmar
23rd May 2007, 11:19 PM
well right now i usually dont have anything against pot, but it basically ruined a very serious relationship i had going with my as of yesterday, ex-boyfriend. so i would like to see the fucker rot in jail.

had it been two days ago, i would've laughed.