PDA

View Full Version : HMT

anonymous
22nd May 2007, 09:32 PM
I'm trying for a good general purpose team, that can handle tower as well as other players. Heres what i got so far

Alakazam
moves:
Psychic
Reflect
Calm Mind
Recover

basically, alakazam is a sweeper. ive been thinking of dumping reflect, since in the time it takes to use it, itl probably die anyway.

Milotic
moves:
Surf
Mirror Coat
Hydro Pump
Recover

a special wall that whores mirror coat. ive been thinking of dropping either surf or hydro pump for some other attack such as ice beam, but once again, im not sure

Vespiquen
moves:
Toxic
Attack Order
Heal Order
Defend Order

basically a tank, that hits the enemy with toxic, and just sits there and waits under the cover of heal and defend order. ive been thinking of switching attack order, but i dont know what i should put instead

Metagross
moves:
Zen Headbutt
Meteor Mash
Iron Defense
Magnet Rise

I cant decide whether to keep magnet rise or get rid of it. on the upside, i cant get killed with earthquake while using it, which i hear is commonly used, on the downside, i can still get hit with earthquake the turn it wears off, since metagross obviously isnt very fast

Tyranitar
moves:
Crunch
Thunder Fang
Earthquake
Dragon Dance

ive been thinking of ditching earthquake for stone edge. gotta love the critical hits

Missingno.
moves:
JOKING! im actually undecided here. been thinking of having an annoyer/exploder here, but havent really decided on anything yet. anyone got any good ideas what could fill this slot? thanks in advance

Poryhedron
23rd May 2007, 01:06 PM
Hrm...you have five 2x weaknesses. Choose that sixth member carefully; it would be unwise to pick something weak against Bug, Electric, Fire, Grass or Ground.

Jeff
23rd May 2007, 02:18 PM
For Milotic, I'd drop Hydro pump for Ice beam. Helps with type coverage and there's no need here to have two moves of the same type.

anonymous
23rd May 2007, 11:43 PM
guess ill go with mismagius, and have it carry the mean look/perish song combo with ominous wind and psychic

thanks for the help