PDA

View Full Version : [Game] Witch Trials [Mod Approved]

Plantae
24th May 2007, 05:17 PM
Here (http://www.freewebs.com/plantae0/witchtrials.htm) are the rules for this game. I warn you to read them throughly, as there are many differences from TWG, and it is fairly complex. Please ask any questions as soon as possible.

General Rules
1. Do not excessively spam in the game topic, some off topic discussion is prohibited but no flaming or offensive material please. Any player that does so will receive dooms from me appropriate to the damage caused.
2. Dead people should keep their comments in this thread at a minimum.
3. Players are encouraged to make accusations in the thread and tell their suspicions. There is much strategy involved in this game, if you do it correctly.
4. No player should post the contents of a private message in game.This means any and all private messages, not just ones from the host. In general, it is best to not even mention the private messaging process or even hint at their contents or their use in the game. No such evidence should be considered valid in day vote, as it is easily fabricated.
5. All votes should be posted in bold, so refrain from posting any other text as such.
6. Do not edit your posts, the only exception being the host.
7. Any rules issues should be directed to me by private message, including the reporting of the violation of these general rules by other players.
8. No moderator should use their ability to see who is sending and receiving private messages to gain unfair advantage, or any of their other abilities, for that matter.

The penalty for disobeying the above rules is situational, and may range from dooms, to in-game death, and even to game suspension or banning if the situation is severe enough. I ask that you observe them carefully and inform me of any questions before it becomes an issue.

Cast
Houndoom_Lover
Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
darktyranitar
Hyperness Is A Good Thing

Dead
Magmar - Juror
Mega Horny - Demon
Blademaster - Reader
Weasel Overlord - Priest
Roy Karrde - Witch
Crazy Elf Boy - Witch
Mystic_clown - Witch
Dark-San - Juror

Roles
Demon x2
Speaker
Juror x1

The current date/time is: Demon Alliance Wins!

Houndoom_Lover
24th May 2007, 05:39 PM
So...we just vote nueratral(Far to many letters in that word XD) for the first round?

Weasel Overlord
24th May 2007, 05:58 PM
N-E-U-T-R-A-L is the way to goooo

Magmar
24th May 2007, 06:07 PM
Wow... I'm thoroughly confused by this... neutral.

Blademaster
24th May 2007, 07:17 PM
Same here. Neutral FTW.

Mega Horny
24th May 2007, 07:33 PM
Eh, Neutrality blows. I vote Darktyranitar.

Dark-San
24th May 2007, 07:35 PM
Neutral. Someone please stop Mega Horny's silliness btw.

Zcade0
24th May 2007, 09:41 PM
Oy! I posted in the end of the last game that I was going to play this round! Did you people make a sign up board or something while I was gone?

darktyranitar
24th May 2007, 10:38 PM
...!

Neutral, please.

Crazy Elf Boy
25th May 2007, 12:03 AM
Neutrality is bliss

Hyperness is a Good Thing
25th May 2007, 08:37 AM
you mean with MH's single vote like that, dt will just perish?
I don't like that and MH already annoyed me in a previous game.. I suspect he has something diabolical planned...so...
Mega Horny here

Magmar
25th May 2007, 08:45 AM
avast, shiver me timbers, ye swashbucklers.

mega horny because I just saw pirates... really not bandwagoning, I just don't think it's fair for D_T to die.

Plantae
25th May 2007, 09:19 AM
I want to mention something quickly, as you all seem unaware. We are no longer operating on Day and Night 48-hour cycles, but rather, in 36-hour turns. In a turn, all action happens simultaneously, including all background activities: demon kills, witch spells, etcetera. Please note this, thank you.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
25th May 2007, 09:28 AM
Neutral

...for now

Roy Karrde
25th May 2007, 10:38 AM
I'm going with Mega Horny the vote was uncalled for, in a opening round.

Zcade0
25th May 2007, 04:35 PM
Heh. This was how I always died, wasn't it?

Houndoom_Lover
25th May 2007, 07:41 PM
Oh, wow! How sad, Mister Horny dying so soon! It's really sad! Too bad I voted first...wait, I saw thinking of a countervote but that is both blond and stupid XD Neeeerf *flials my arms and tackles Blademaster* -jacked up on mountain dew-

How was that Pirate moive by the by, I'm trying to get grands to take me to it...

Mega Horny
25th May 2007, 07:58 PM
I have nothing to say.

>:]

Magmar
26th May 2007, 02:35 AM
Pirates was awesome!

Vote not changing. No matter what his role may be, he always seems to beg to die first.

Blademaster
26th May 2007, 02:43 AM
Vote not changing.

You can change votes? :o

I vote Mega Horny! I vote Mega Horny! Payback's a bitch ain't it?!

(lights torch)

Burn him at the stake! :dance:

Magmar
26th May 2007, 10:32 AM
Yes my amigo, you can change your vote:) oh if anyone wasn't aware of that you can always post another reply in the thread, even double post it doesn't matter (but don't abuse that) if your vote changes!! :)

Houndoom_Lover
26th May 2007, 12:45 PM
Nope! I don't enjoy the killing of other creatures, but I'll get the chicken! We'll have it rotiesorie style!

Plantae
26th May 2007, 03:49 PM
Someone was thinking forward.

Dead
Magmar - Juror
Mega Horny - Demon

Turn 2 begins.

Weasel Overlord
27th May 2007, 10:21 AM
Does no-one know that you can vote every turn now? *looks mystified* Oh well, guess I'll start things off by throwing out a vote at Dark-San. He's being unusually quiet.

Houndoom_Lover
27th May 2007, 10:21 AM
OOo, some one has to vote *wiggles* I hate going first...this'll get me stoned, but going on a huntch is better than nothing, and if I am wrong, forgive me, but D_T I call you out.

Dark-San
27th May 2007, 08:20 PM
Sis when I'm quiet, it doesn't mean that I am the guility party. It is just a difference in time zone that when you are awake, I happened to be sleeping. Besides, you should also know the reason that I have been playing Pearl all this time which also explains my partial inactivity. -_-"

No use wasting a turn by throwing my vote to an inactive person. Besides it has always been my policy to return a vote to someone who had voted me for mere self- judgmental reasons. I am throwing a vote and Kirst, Weasel Overlord, gets it.

No offense.

27th May 2007, 10:41 PM
three different nominations.............Urgh, how to choose?
so hard to decide.... *wavers* none of the three so far seem suspect...erm erm erm....
Dark-san maybe, because in round 1, he asked for someone to stop MH's silliness but didn't do anything himself. That in itself seems rather suspect...

darktyranitar
27th May 2007, 10:49 PM
Perhaps I should return the favour and vote Houndoom_Lover this round...

Blademaster
27th May 2007, 11:23 PM
I'll nominate Weasel Overlord. She voted first and nominated Dark-San for almost no reason, except that he, like everyone else so far, was 'being quiet.' That seems suspicious to me...

Crazy Elf Boy
28th May 2007, 03:08 AM
Weasel Overlord it is then, because what is so bad about being quiet?

Weasel Overlord
28th May 2007, 05:04 AM
Because I was guessing at a completely random person and no-one else had voted yet. >_< It's funny how the first person to throw a vote ends up getting leapt on. That's handy for you witches, huh? Oh well. My vote's not changing, since you lot are all ganging up to vote for me, we'll see what happens if Dark-San dies. ^_^

Plantae
28th May 2007, 07:40 AM
An unfortunate turn... for some.

Dead
Blademaster - Reader
Weasel Overlord - Priest

But nonetheless, the game continues into Turn 3.

Weasel Overlord
28th May 2007, 08:30 AM
GAH! That'll show all you unfaithfuls! *dons inquisitorial hat and runs off, clacking thumbscrews menacingly*

28th May 2007, 08:56 AM
Bleh, so far, the people who started the vote died...
BUT LOOK YOU KILLED THE PRIEST. And the Reader died too.
Grr...
Ok, here is my theory...
The witches have a spell called Pentacle which protects them all from harm for a turn...but they are unable to vote if they cast it. Round 2 had a rather LOW number of votes....
so I suspect many of the "inactive" people are actually witches and they used that spell to save their butts.
And so... my main suspect this turn is...
Roy Karrde. He's quite active and normally never misses a round to vote... and suddenly silence for round 2. Doesn't that say something?

Dark-San
28th May 2007, 09:20 AM
Sorry Roy bro, I'm voting out the supernaturals. Unless I know your identity then my vote would be for ya.

Houndoom_Lover
28th May 2007, 10:13 AM
WAAAAaaaaaaaAaaaaah!!! *in mourning gown again, sobbing loudly* Ooo-oooo, th-the good d-doe young! WAAaaah! T_T

Houndoom_Lover
28th May 2007, 10:14 AM
die* >_<

Roy Karrde
28th May 2007, 11:02 AM
Hyperness the reason I missed out on Round 2 was becuase I couldn't decide who to vote for. I knew it wasn't Weasel, and I wasn't sure on Dark or Blade, specially since Dark has made no eat hat promises * Inside joke *. So I decided to come back to it later and missed out on it, sorry. Anyway I am voting for Hyperness as retaliatory as there could be a multitude of reasons for me not voting.

Magmar
28th May 2007, 11:42 AM
I vote for.... oh shit, I died! Wonder how that happened. Probably someone getting revenge for mah' killin's last round!

AAAAH Woozle's dead too :(

Umm my computer at home died, and my laptop.. won't connect to the modem for wireless. So I won't be around much but I should be around often enough to participate in rounds should we decide to do another game :) so next time count me in mmk? Just IM me when the game's about to begin if you don't see me postin'

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
28th May 2007, 01:28 PM
Oh feck I completely forgot about the turn system for Witch Trials. -_-

>_> <_< I think I'll vote for someone even less active than Roy...

Mystic_clown

Mystic_clown
28th May 2007, 05:55 PM
Then I shall vote for Chiko-said.

darktyranitar
29th May 2007, 12:07 AM
Hm... I'll throw in anoter vote for Roy Karrde.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
29th May 2007, 02:29 AM
Ne, if you're going to vote for me, at least spell my name properly D: and bold it too, if you please!

Magmar
29th May 2007, 12:38 PM
chiko-said what?

*goes back to grave*

*plays hi-lo-jack with kirsten* T__T;

Plantae
29th May 2007, 04:34 PM
No one expects a rather sudden inquisition.

Dead
Roy Karrde - Witch
Crazy Elf Boy - Witch

As we move to a smashing Turn 4.

Blademaster
29th May 2007, 04:39 PM
PWN3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy Elf Boy
29th May 2007, 04:56 PM
whoa bugger, how the hell did I die?

Houndoom_Lover
29th May 2007, 05:03 PM
Oh, crap, my bad. The days move so much faster in this system >_< One doom vote for me, neh. I didn't know who to vote for, well- I choose you D_T

30th May 2007, 05:49 AM
I'm a bit confused this round...
erm...
I think...maybe houndoom_lover though this vote may change... right now not sure who to choose...

Houndoom_Lover
30th May 2007, 03:41 PM
Heeeeeeey, heeeeeeeey...buddy, buddy....^_^.

Dark-San
30th May 2007, 09:29 PM
I vote for DT. Supernaturals have to go!

darktyranitar
31st May 2007, 03:31 AM
Hm... Dark San for this round.

31st May 2007, 04:47 AM
I'm still a bit confused....
hmmm... I'm going for Dark-san then...he seems just a little much to eager to dispose of supernaturals it seems
so vote changed to Dark-san

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
31st May 2007, 09:13 AM
Well now...

Dark-San

Dark-San
31st May 2007, 09:33 AM
I'm still a bit confused....
hmmm... I'm going for Dark-san then...he seems just a little much to eager to dispose of supernaturals it seems
so vote changed to Dark-san

*shrugs*

The only way for me to win is to rid the supernaturals. Be it witches or demons, there is surely no other way besides this.

Plantae
31st May 2007, 06:16 PM
The results of this turn, better late than never...

Dead
Dark-San - Jury
Mystic_clown - Witch

And also, poor Houndoom_Lover is outnumbered. Demon Alliance Wins! Weasel Overlord will be hosting next round, which will be in the style of Axis Mundi.

Zcade0
31st May 2007, 09:24 PM
remember to add me to the list!

1st June 2007, 03:41 AM
SQUEE. We won.
*does evil demon laughter thing*

Weasel Overlord
1st June 2007, 05:24 AM
I don't think I've ever played a game where I knew most of the roles within a night... That was fun! Even after I died. Moo ha ha ha. *ahem*

ANYWAY! Yupyup, I'm hosting the next round so our tireless Planty-pie can actually HAVE a go at playing for once. T'will be Axis Mundi, but with different animals, possibly. Maybe I should make a sign-up thread... actually, no, everyone post their interest in here. The game will most likely start on Monday. ^_^

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
1st June 2007, 08:10 AM
Ach deus! Jobes, the master of forged PMs?! Woe to those who oppose him!

...and yes, of course I'm interested.

Magmar
1st June 2007, 12:55 PM
aww! so wait... who were the daemons? *Goes to see*

i'm in next round!

take mystic clown off the list btw

Houndoom_Lover
1st June 2007, 04:16 PM
^_______^ *plays I will survive in the background* Go me, the only thing to do is strip my clothes off and join a witch coventant (sp?) XD I'm In!

Crazy Elf Boy
1st June 2007, 04:23 PM
I am up for another round

darktyranitar
2nd June 2007, 01:51 AM
Win! Haha!

And count me in the next game, please.

EngiMatikul
3rd June 2007, 12:55 PM
ok FINE!! I WILL PLAY!! AND GET BACKSTABBED BY EVERYONE BECAUSE I'LL BE ALL INNOCENT AND NOT KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON AND BEFORE I KNOW IT EVERYONE'S LIKE "KILLLLLLLLLLLLLL HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM" AND THEN I TRY RUNNING AWAY BUT GET CAPTURED AND STUFF HAPPENS LIKE--

Ok I'll stop now. :x

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
3rd June 2007, 01:07 PM
Now now, Box, I suspect you'll be devilishly good at this game.. what with your mad analytical skills and such...

Weasel Overlord
3rd June 2007, 01:26 PM
Yay! Boxy! My weaselly charm did the trick! XD

Okay okay, so how many people have we got in so far?

Plantae
Engi
Emo-sai
darktyranitar
Crazy Elf Boy
Zcade
Magmar
Hyperness
Houndoom_Lover
Dark-San?
Blademaster?

Zcade0
3rd June 2007, 07:53 PM
twenty bucks says I die within the first three rounds.

Dark-San
3rd June 2007, 09:24 PM
I thought I already told you that I would be available for the next round?

Blademaster
6th June 2007, 12:31 PM
^ What he said. I've been hit pretty badly, but I'm not dead yet.