PDA

View Full Version : Underground Score

Crazy Elf Boy
25th May 2007, 04:36 AM
Ok I have been spending a lot of my DP days in the underground. But one things still eludes me, does any one know how to get the part in the middle of the underground.

I also want to know what is the best thing you have dug up in one try in the underground.

Mine are A Helix Fossil, an Everstone, Waterstone and a Sun Stone

anonymous
25th May 2007, 06:59 AM
go underground from celestic town to get to that small spot in the middle of underground.

best things i ever dug up in 1 try was 2 skull fossils and a thunderstone. happened to be around a time when i kept finding skull fossils. i think i ended up with 6 of em within like 20 minutes

Jeff
25th May 2007, 12:57 PM
I can't think of anything I've dug up in one shot before. I did happen to get two large pale spheres in one wall right after the other. I've also seen two thunderstones in the same wall, only got one though before the wall collapsed.

Pokemaster Ash
26th May 2007, 10:43 PM
Best I've ever done was get TWO of Arceus' Plates in one shot in Pearl. I forget which exactly, but I was pretty "WTF!? SCORE!!!" at the time.

I kinda wish rarity wasn't lopsided between the versions. Got a bunch of Thunderstones in Diamond and a bunch of Water Stones in Pearl, and none of the other in the respective version. Fire, Leaf, Moon, and Sun I'm okay on, though...