PDA

View Full Version : Anti OU-team..

Storm
26th May 2007, 10:24 AM
Hey all,
So I found out a lot of people use Skarmory, Blissey and Metagross...
Which pokemon can beat those three the best... For Metagross I was thiking a Dugtrio with arena trap (adamant, earthquaking)... For Skarmory I'm a bit clueless.. I guess something that's fast, fire and can take a few hits.. And Blissey.. just have someone close combatting it?
Since they all use the standard moveset from serebii pokemon of the week, the skarmory uses spikes of course.. Should I learn my Starmie rapid spin for that?

Dark Sage
26th May 2007, 11:09 AM
Blissey's weight averages over 100 lbs., so a Fighter like Machamp with Low Kick should bring it down in a few blows.

Jeff
26th May 2007, 04:30 PM
The problem with countering Skarmory and Blissey is that they are often used together, so if you send out your Skarm counter your opponent will wall its special attacks with Blissey and vice versa. So it's best to use a single pokemon to counter both, Raichu with Encore, Focus Punch, Thunderbolt, and a filler move can do the trick (yes, I did get the idea from Serebii's Gen 3 pokemon of the week for Raichu (http://www.serebii.net/potw/026.shtml)). As for Metagross, Dugtrio seems like it will work, fast, automatic trapping ability, and it can get Earthquake.