View Full Version : Grey vs Horny GLIGRRR! - Ref: Asayake

Greyfox
27th May 2007, 02:21 PM
Aye; you know the drill:

1-on-1.
Grey summons first.
Challenged attacks first.
2-week DQ time.
Recovery Moves, Counter, Mirror Coat, (that other one) are banned.

Woo. When I get a challenger, I'll post my Pokemon.

-Grey

Mega Horny
27th May 2007, 02:26 PM
Wanna have a gligar battle? Either way, here comes mine.

male.

Greyfox
27th May 2007, 02:27 PM
Gligar battle it is, then.

-Grey

Mega Horny
27th May 2007, 02:57 PM
ice fang thrice.

No strategy ftw.

Greyfox
27th May 2007, 03:06 PM
No strategy, indeed. GB Deen, as that rival comes at you for his initial Ice Fang, dive down and hit him with a Sand-Attack to blind him! Then, use Swords Dance immediately followed with an Ice Fang of your own!

Pichu Luver
10th June 2007, 03:41 PM
*bounces in on her power skip's* Ello dudes! I'll pick the Gligar show down for you. Just give me a bit and the battle will be up. The arena is the typical grass Indigo one I presume?

'Njoy people!

-~*The Arbiter VS Mega Horny*~-

Round One
------*1~1*------

Disqualification Time: Two Week's.

Banned Moves: Recovery Moves, Counter, Mirror Coat and Magic Coat.

Arena: Indigo Stadium.

Just a plain grass field for the two Poké's to battle it out on.

Pokémon

GB Deen Gligar ♂
Trained by: The Arbiter
HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
-:Attacks:-
Sand Attack/Sword Dance/Ice Fang

~~~~~~

Gligar ♂
Trained by: Mega Horny
Ice Fang x Three

------******------

So the showdown to prove who is the mightiest bat of them all has begun! MH's Gligar hears his orders and swoops for GB only to realize, how exactly do I make my fang become icicles? While he is puzzling this out, GB wastes no time and scrapes up some dirt and turf with his tail and flings it in Gligar's face. He yells in annoyance, landing and pawing at his eyes.

GB moves on to spin in place, centring his chi and raising his attack power. As he spins faster and faster, translucent swords appear around him. Gligar is trying to spot GB through the grit in his eyes but it's futile. He can't learn Ice Fang anyway.

Which brings us to the rather sad finish of the first round of battle. Neither can learn Ice Fang, only when they evolve into a Gliscor can they learn the three fang attacks. So they land and just glare at each other, Gligar's eyes watering profusely.

---------******---------

Pokémon

GB Deen Gligar ♂
Energy: 93%

~~~~~~

Gligar ♂
Status: Annoyed. Blinded, 50% chance of attacks missing next turn.

GB Deen was not hit.
GB Deen was fatigued 3% for the Sand Attack and 4% for the Sword Dance.

Gligar was not hit.
Gligar did nothing.

The Arbiter posts attacks first.

Greyfox
10th June 2007, 05:36 PM
Dammit, Mega Horny, I was counting on you to know what you were doing! Deen, let's do this round proper! Immediately use a Taunt + Double Team combo, followed by Steel Wing!

-Grey

Mega Horny
10th June 2007, 06:16 PM
Shit...I never thought this battle would get reffed, so I entered my Gligar in another match.

Sorry n_n;;;

Greyfox
10th June 2007, 06:22 PM
You can still battle with him though... ;_;

-Grey

Pichu Luver
10th June 2007, 06:25 PM
:sweat2: *whackes with pan* You might have come and DQ'd this then there MH. Sooo *blinks* I think you can enter them in two battles, you just can't evolve while they are in battle. (goes to check)

EDIT: You are by far a too fast typer. So battle on?

Chris 2.1
10th June 2007, 06:26 PM
Yea until both Gligar's matches are complete s/he can't evolve. S/he cannot be used in a normal match and a Gym match at the same time either.

Mega Horny
10th June 2007, 06:35 PM
Sounds good...

XD grey, I did that on purpose...yeah...to mess you up...w00t. Now...will he fall for fire fang?...forget it.

Relax and close your eyes to avoid the taunt. If you do avoid it, swords dance his clones to shreds. If that wont work, begin the round with a stone edge, then rock slide on the clones, and finish with Guillotine either way.

Pichu Luver
13th June 2007, 12:21 PM
*flings Reffing at battlers* Well that's odd, since when was I Asayake again? *looks around suspiciously*

Round Two
------*1~1*------

Pokémon

GB Deen Gligar ♂
Energy: 93%
Taunt and Double Team/Steel Wing

~~~~~~

Gligar ♂
Status: Annoyed. Blinded, 50% chance of attacks missing next turn.
Stone Edge/Rock Slide/Guillotine

------******------

Well its starts peaceful as Gligar closes his eyes and tries to close out everything. It doesn't last long however as GB begins calling all sorts of rather unpleasant things. He tries to close it out but her just can't He whirls to face GB but he is met with half a dozen Gligar's all making a great deal of fun over his blindness. He yells at them, but his eyesight is not helping. He rushes at one, his claw glinting menacingly, but he flies right through the GB double. GB snickers from behind him. He whirls and scowls.

The doubles have disappeared as Gligar ran through one and only one GB is rushing him now. He can't quite make him out through the grit in his eyes though. He yanks some boulders from beneath the soil and throws them, but they are far wide of the mark. Before he can even get annoyed though, a glowing wing slams into his stomach. The air rushes out of him with a great whooshing sound and he crashes to the ground, gasping for air.

He glares at GB, who is gliding lazily through the air, quite pleased with himself. He shouts at him and launches himself into the air. He grasps his tail with on of his pincers and clamps down hard. GB screams in pain and when Gligar finally let's go, his tail is cut deeply and bleeding.

---------******---------

Pokémon

GB Deen Gligar ♂
HP: 70%
Energy: 80%

~~~~~~

Gligar ♂
HP: 91%
Energy: 64%
Status: Pleased. Blinded, 30% chance of attacks missing next turn. Taunted.

GB Deen was cut by Guillotine, 30% damage.
GB Deen was fatigued 4% for the Taunt, 4% for the Double team and 5% for the Steel Wing.

Gligar was hurt 9% from the Steel Wing.
Gligar was fatigued, 7% by the Stone Edge, 6% for the Rock Slide and 23% by the Guillotine.

Mega Horny posts attacks first.

Mega Horny
13th June 2007, 02:04 PM
Well done, Gligar. Now, swoop down with steel wing, whack him with a stone edge, and swoop back over with another steel wing.

Greyfox
13th June 2007, 07:57 PM
Hm... you took some damage, Deen, but I'm confident in your abilities. Since your foe is fatigued, let's take advantage of it. Taunt him once more so he focuses more energy than necessary to damage you. As he comes at you with his Steel Wing, fight back with a Guillotine of your own from point-blank range! Your exponential power boost from the previous Swords Dance should cause quite a bit of damage. Then, you can relax for the rest of the round to regain your strength.

-Grey

Pichu Luver
14th June 2007, 08:42 PM
Er, I should mention my max damage is 30%.

Round Three
------*1~1*------

Pokémon

GB Deen Gligar ♂
HP: 70%
Energy: 80%
Taunt/Guillotine/Relax

~~~~~~

Gligar ♂
HP: 91%
Energy: 64%
Status: Pleased. Blinded, 30% chance of attacks missing next turn. Taunted.
Steel Wing/Stone Edge/Steel Wing

------******------

Well this round starts with GB calling Gligar a bunch of things you would never want your mother to hear . . . again. Needless to say this makes Gligar absolutely furious. He is yelling gibberish and he swoops down of GB with much more speed then needed. It ends up his eyesight is horrible and he sweeps right on past GB. He in turn is quite amused.

He turns on his confused foe and grabs his right claw and clamps down. HARD. Now Gligar is on the receiving end of a Guillotine and his screams are an echo of GB's earlier. When GB finally let's go, Gligar is whimpering over his claw. He turns to this most evil of foes and jabs him hard in the face with his left claw. GB grunts and spits out a tooth.

The last round has GB relaxing away by landing and enjoying the sights. Gligar takes advantage of this by careening for him and whacking him with a silvery wing. GB flips over onto his back and has a bit of a struggle to get right side again.

---------******---------

Pokémon

GB Deen Gligar ♂
HP: 53%
Energy: 65%

~~~~~~

Gligar ♂
HP: 61%
Energy: 41%

GB Deen was hurt 10% for the Stone Edge and 7% for Steel Wing.
GB Deen was fatigued 4% for the Taunt and 23% by Guillotine. He got 12% back for Relaxing.

Gligar was hurt was by Guillotine, 30% damage.
Gligar was fatigued, 9% by the Stone Edge, and 14% for the two Steel Wing's.

The Arbiter posts attacks first.

Greyfox
17th June 2007, 12:06 AM
Double Team, followed by an Agility + Stone Edge combo!

-Grey

Greyfox
21st June 2007, 11:00 PM
Waiting on Mega Horny.

-Grey

Mega Horny
22nd June 2007, 11:39 AM
Swords Dance to take care of double team, guillotine twice after the combo.

Greyfox
22nd June 2007, 05:52 PM
Your Gligar is uber taunted... Swords Dance prolly won't work...

-Grey

Pichu Luver
23rd June 2007, 11:51 AM
*waves and bounces about trying to get Mega Horny's attention* My max damage is 30% so even if you do a another Guillotine, it won't do anything.

Round Four
One on One
------*1~1*------

Pokémon

GB Deen Gligar ♂
HP: 53%
Energy: 65%
Double Team/Agility and Stone Edge

~~~~~~

Gligar ♂
HP: 61%
Energy: 41%
Sword Dance/Guillotine x Two

------******------

GB knows the Gligar is absolutely furious with him, and just wants to make him into purple mush. So he splits himself off into four images, giving the increasingly angered Gligar a rather annoying lotto. He just can't and WON'T listen to his trainer orders of spinning in place. Look at GB! He's just sitting there and I'm not going to hit him? Forget it!

He is hissing in rage and clacks his left claw menacingly. Suddenly all the images are zooming around. He looks around at all the speeding GB's and gets very pissed off. Just stay still already! He yells and rushes one. He clacks down with his pincer but it's no use anyway, the images are moving to fast and he totally misses it. GB takes this chance and smashes him with his pincer. Gligar grunts and careens for the earth, crashing into it.

By smashing into Gligar, GB has revealed which one is him so all the images disappear with a pop. Gligar slowly launches himself into the air; he is really starting to get tired. He just glares at GB for a bit before flying at him. GB with no more moves just sits there as Gligar grabs onto of he feet and crunches down. He screeches in pain and crashes downward, unable to concentrate on being airborne. Gligar isn't far behind as he is nearly out himself from fatigue.

---------******---------

Pokémon

GB Deen Gligar ♂
HP: 23%
Energy: 51%
Status: Um . . . let's just say, *curses*. Attack raised +2%. Slightly tired.

~~~~~~

Gligar ♂
HP: 49%
Energy: 6%
Status: Pissed off. Uber taunted. Almost fainting from fatigue.

GB Deen was hurt 30% by Guillotine.
GB Deen was fatigued 4% for the Double Team, and 10% for the Agility/Stone Edge combo.

Gligar was hurt 12% for the Stone Edge.
Gligar was fatigued, 12% for the missed Guillotine and 23% for the one that hit.

NOTE: *points to sentence at top of post*

Mega Horny posts attacks first.

Mega Horny
23rd June 2007, 12:05 PM
Alright Gligar, you've got this win in the bag. Flail about wildly, fly around in circles, use a lot of energy to pump yourself up for battle. Then, stone edge yourself by accident.

Greyfox
23rd June 2007, 12:07 PM
Uhm... yes, Deen, clearly Mega Horny's gligar is going to win this one... so, while he uses his energy, just fly higher up, then just loft there for the rest of the round...

-Grey

Pichu Luver
23rd June 2007, 12:40 PM
Um yes . . . *blinks*

Round Five
One on One
------*1~1*------

Pokémon

GB Deen Gligar ♂
Energy: 51%
Status: Um . . . let's just say, *curses*. Attack raised +2%. Slightly tired.
Fly up high and Relax

~~~~~~

Gligar ♂
Energy: 6%
Status: Pissed off. Uber taunted. Almost fainting from fatigue.
Flail/Fly about/Stone Edge

------******------

Ok so . . . while Gligar looks at his trainer like he's mad before slowly getting up, GB Deen heads for the skies. He lazily flies about watching as his opponent slowly whittles his energy down. He can't learn Flail but he has his orders to fly about like a madman so he uh . . . does. Rather pathetically he runs out of energy doing his manoeuvres and crashes. A rather sad end . . .

---------******---------

Pokémon

GB Deen Gligar ♂
Energy: 67%

~~~~~~

Gligar ♂
Energy: 0%

GB Deen wasn't hurt.
GB Deen got back 16% for relaxing (flying about cost some energy though).

Gligar was not hit by himself or anyone else.
Gligar was fatigued, 8% for flying about with no sane purpose I can here fathom.

The Arbiter and myself get 2 points for winning and reffing you Guillotine happy people. Mega Horny gets 1 point.