PDA

View Full Version : I ATEZ UR CANDII... LOLZ

Bulbasaur4
29th May 2007, 12:59 PM
... Okay, so I'm feeling a little weird today. You'll notice this same language in the Lounge rules topic... in which I edited the tagging so they wouldn't show up. >.<;;

Okay... (hee, I said 'okay' again.) I just wanted to post a topic to address a few things going on in my head. Nothing really big or fantastic... nothign serious... just Bulbie being bored and wanting to discuss things. BLEEK.

Firstly, I was gazing at the RPG request topic... (thankies Asi for creating another awesome idea!). And I noticed that, 'hey! Lots of people want HS and pokemon...' Then I thought about starting an RPG like that (since I'll be having free time this summer! Yays!) but perhaps combining the two.
Now... I KNOW we have Lapras Valley High, but I was going to take a different approach. Less focusing on pokemon and more focusing on the High School aspect.

It would be run like an average (japanese-esque) HS... but then the idea that pokemon exist would be thrown in there. So yes, you can battle your pokemon and they are quite useful critters, but the school itself is for learning your basic subjects - math, english, art etc... and not pokemon. In this world, pokemon battling would be more of a hobby and they are more like 'pets' than going on pokemon adventures. That doesn't mean they don't play key roles however- the school 'bullies' often would use their pokemon for aid and crimes are often associated with pokemon etc...
As for the HS setting, I was thinking a Mai HiMe-esque school setting, but subtract orphans, childs and Nagi. <I know I know... Nagi is cool...>

Alright, that was one idea.

My other thing I wanted to mention was the RPG Awards. They're coming again. I know some of you hate them. Some of you love them. Some of you don't care. But they're coming... and I've been elected to host them. *blinkedy blink* So, I'm starting the nomination topic tonight. Then the main voting topic will be put up June 3rd, at night. The voting topic will stay up until the 14th. Then it will be closed, I'll be tallying the votes and BLAMMY it'll be done.

THIS leads me to my next area of discussion...
I have to write in the RPG news. >.<;; Why do I feel like I'm sorta doing it now?

Okay... and I'll be leaving the 4th of June. McNinja *hugglewuggle* and I are going to Los Angeles the 4th - 14th. We're staying on a boat so interwebbie is a no-go. We'll try to find internet cafes and stuffs like that however... so we can make regular posts and check things out. (Yay for Ramen, Beaches and Catalina!)

Oh... and Naruto went on hiatus due to my finals. However, when I come back the 14th of June it'll be unhiatused. XD Expect to see the next chapter (the tournament! Chuunin exams!) To be officially 'started' the 16thish.

Oh, and if I start that HS RPG... it would also start around the same time. Probably the 15th though, since I'll keep the sign ups up for 10 days.

YAY!!! *eats candy*

Dark-San
29th May 2007, 01:14 PM
The first thing when I saw this topic, my first reaction was 'OMG! Kalah's account got hacked'. It turns out just another one of Kalah's prank topic title that is meant to catch attention. -_-"

Enjoy your little trip and be back early. ^.^

Roy Karrde
29th May 2007, 01:26 PM
DO NOT SCARE ME LIKE THIS!

Jesus I woke up and saw it and was like O.O

Anyway you weren't picked to run the awards as well... we drew your name out of a hat! J/K J/K! have fun in LA Kalah!

Mew Master
29th May 2007, 02:14 PM
And here I thought you were having a bout of utter insanity... turns out I was right for once! *hell freezes over and a pig flies over MM's head*

Anyway, have a nice Trip Bulba4 and have a fun time in 'ol LA... don't let the Earthquakes getcha.

YES! Bring back the RPG News! I loved that aspect of the Forums. Plus it kept me updated on stuff on the boards and interesting RPGs ^^U

Later!

Asilynne
29th May 2007, 10:18 PM
Well now I feel bad, the title didnt faze me at all -.-() I guess I expect anyone to do anything XD

But yesh! I would like that Idea, Im craving a school type RPG, but I didnt want to join one that was too heavily pokemon so your idea is just right :> I still make my school type rpg but as Ive only been in one school rpg I dont know what to expect, and therefore dont know how to run them XD I need to join a few more :> So yeah, MAKE THE RPG NOW DAMMIT!!!!!! lol <3

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
29th May 2007, 11:16 PM
Urrr. My brain is running a bit too slowly these days... I just only noticed this topic. -_-

Yeeeees... I would join.. though that's not really much incentive :p excellent plan you have thar Ms. Saur!

Roy Karrde
5th June 2007, 05:22 PM
Well to help revitalize this topic and the RPG Awards, I want to get your guys opinion on this test award.