PDA

View Full Version : GBA Insertion Pokemon Encounters

DarkestLight
30th May 2007, 06:58 PM
K. Everyone knows that if you insert a GBA game in your DS while yer playing Diamond and Pearl, certain Pokemon appear.

K. So now, I've taken OUT the game {Was getting sick of Gligar}...and they're still showing up.

I've turned OFF the game, turned it back on...and he's still flying around trying to touch me.

I'm now wondering if the encounters stay until you put another game in >>If this is true...<<Someone with Leaf Green needs to find me so I caa just stick it in and out and get my Magby hunt on...

rinku
31st May 2007, 09:31 PM
Hmmm... you're being stalked by Gligar? Creepy...

Number1ChanseyFan
4th June 2007, 06:08 PM
I am not really sure, but it sounds to me like the effects of the last Pokemon GBA game inserted last until you put another cartridge in. I thought that the Pokemon would only appear while the game cartridge was actually in the DS, but I guess not. That is interesting.

Trent
4th June 2007, 08:12 PM
Or we could go with the much less plausible, but far more interesting theory. Your DS is haunted :O By Gligarz. Get you a Bible and some Holy water! D:

rinku
4th June 2007, 10:38 PM
If this is true, it's rather useful. Many people won't have gotten both versions of a game (I didn't bother with Fire Red), but would be able to access one from a friend. Handy - would mean you could do this WITHOUT having to borrow (and possibly lose) the cart.