PDA

View Full Version : [YGO - TCG] Tactical Evolution Sneak Peak

Alucard
1st June 2007, 08:08 AM
Not 100% confirmed, but the TCG sneak preview card for Tactical Evolution is:

Gemini Summoner! (http://bp0.blogger.com/_2jlfDn4AzVo/RlQTz1TbG6I/AAAAAAAAAA0/LeHb4jrt4AA/s1600-h/UPD4707_Tactical_Evolution_Sneak_Ad.jpg)

Gemini Summoner
[Water/Spellcaster]
[Level 4/ 1500/0]
Once per turn, during your opponent's Battle Phase, pay 500 Lifepoints to Normal Summon a Dual monster from your hand or your graveyard to the field. This turn that monster can't be destroyed by battle, damage is calculated normally.

Houndoom_Lover
10th June 2007, 12:11 PM
Oh! I can't wait for this set to come out!!! It is full of Venom cards that are utterly perfect for my theme deck of Apep! ^-^

Alucard
10th June 2007, 04:29 PM
A Venom deck is a really fun deck to play with.

Houndoom_Lover
10th June 2007, 07:04 PM
Nice quote, by the by. How does it handle? I've looked at a few cards in my spare time but what support cards would I use? *thinks about it* I have many though, so I won't worry. Any smell of them getting banned? *rubs my TRibe-Infecting Virus fondle*

Alucard
11th June 2007, 05:13 AM
It really depends on the build. I've built some experimental Venom decks splashing in some random cards here and there and they've failed miserably haha! But others have functioned well with nice draws and performed well.

I doubt any of them will get banned due to them being rather balanced and not really overkill effects. The instant win condition is balanced enough to grant it safe passage through the ban list.

Houndoom_Lover
12th June 2007, 05:30 PM
Phew -_-, no, I actully had a reptile deck that had dragons in it. I slowly slipped over to dragons and winged beasts so I have many replite cards that are perfect for the Vemon deck that arn't in use! ^_^ (Dragon deck is now fully dragon and tourny trained ^.^)

Dark Sage
12th June 2007, 06:56 PM
The instant win condition is VERY hard to accomplish. First of all, to summon the right Monster, you need to combo the right Monster (which is a Level Eight NOMI) with the right Trap.

Then the right Monster must inflict damage on your opponent three times. And since it's immune to Spells, you can't Equip it with Fairy Meteor Crush or something similar. And since each time is considered a counter, if it's destroyed and you use its effect to special summon it again, you have to start over.

Believe me, it's hard to do.

Alucard
13th June 2007, 08:31 AM
10 New Cards exclusive for you TCGers.

TAEV-EN081?
Gemini Summoner
Spellcaster-Type/WATER/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 0
Once per turn, during your opponent's End Phase, you can pay 500 Life Points to Normal Summon or Set 1 Gemini monster from your hand or Normal Summon 1 face-up Gemini Monster you control. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed. (Damage calculation is applied normally).

TAEV-EN082?
Ocean's Keeper
Fish-Type/WATER/Level 3/ATK 1500/DEF 1200
During battle between this card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card is destroyed by battle, add 1 "Thousand-Eyes Jellyfish" or 1 "Cranium Fish" from your Deck to your hand.

TAEV-EN083?
Thousand-Eyes Jellyfish
Fish-Type/WATER/Level 5/ATK 300/DEF 2100
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Ocean's Keeper". Your opponent must play with their hand revealed.

TAEV-EN084?
Cranium Fish
Fish-Type/WATER/Level 6/ATK 2400/DEF 1000
You can Special Summon this card by Tributing 1 "Ocean's Keeper". You can discard 1 WATER monster to the Graveyard to destroy 1 face-down card.

TAEV-EN085?
Abyssal Kingshark
Fish-Type/WATER/Level 4/ATK 1700/DEF 800
Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by an effect that does not target it, it is not destroyed.

TAEV-EN086?
Mormolith
Rock-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 1000/DEF 900
You can Tribute 1 EARTH monster to destroy all face-up monsters with DEF equal to or less than the ATK of the Tributed card.

TAEV-EN087?
Fossil Tusker
Rock-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 1800/DEF 0
When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict 400 damage to your opponent.

TAEV-EN088?
Phantom Dragonray Bronto
Fish-Type/WATER/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 1000/Gemini
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:
- The original ATK of this card becomes 2900. If this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. This card's battle position cannot be changed until the end of your next turn, except with a card effect.

TAEV-EN089?
Il Blud
Zombie-Type/DARK/Level 6/ATK 2100/DEF 800/Gemini
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:
- Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type monster from your hand or from either player's Graveyard. When this card is removed from the field, destroy all Zombie-Type monsters Special Summoned by this effect.

TAEV-EN090?
Blazewing Butterfly
Insect-Type/FIRE/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 1500/Gemini
- You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Gemini monster from your Graveyard, except "Blazewing Butterfly". A Gemini monster Special Summoned by this effect is treated as an Effect Monster and gains its effect.