PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Ball FS: Dominion {we begin} limited LSU's

Pages : 1 [2]

Asilynne
29th September 2003, 09:43 PM
Hey, you guys KNOW Im in ^v^ Heck this is the first RPG I was EVER in, so its important to me! ^-^ lol
As for my plan, well, I already posted it! lol Thats what my plan was, to have Dina suggest making a fake Makura to give to Garen, so the heroes would have enough time to get their ship fixed, deliver 'Makura' and then get the bloody hell offa that planet while Garen was distracted! AHAHAHAHA ^,-,^ so deliciously EVIL! But now I was waiting for JT to post, but if he doesnt have Garen make a decision soon I think someone should decide FOR him!
Whoever that is, please let this work! ^v^() Both me and Sarah have plans for this 'fake Makura' thing ^-~
But yeah, this isnt the only RPG we re waiting for JT on, he needs to post in Dream, I know he said hes busy lately and hes depressed cause he misses Bulbie but still, pretty soon we re going to have to post and let him sort it out later.

Asilynne
21st October 2003, 11:12 PM
~~~Dina~~~

“Make me.”

And then Kiaran flew off, Garen surprisingly letting her go. But this sent a chill of panic and foreboding within me. Where was she going? Why was she leaving us here with this creature perilously close to killing us all?! What.....What would Garen think now, with one of the saiyans that were supposedly ‘owned’ by me, ‘disobeying’ like that!!!? Damn, its all over, he ll know, he ll KNOW and he ll kill us all!! A part of me screamed, but then it came to me.

Never give up... There was a way to get out of any dangerous situation, there was an answer for everything, you just had to be smart enough to know what it is and how to find it. Laughing a bit, which I hope didnt sound TOO false and high pitched with worry, I shook my head and indicated the direction which Kiaran had gone.
“Are you sure you dont want THAT one instead?”
Garen laughed, slightly bored and sounding as if I were wasting his time. “Indeed.....but Makura will suffice. The others do not matter.” He shifted his weight slightly on one foot and swished his tail in an almost irritated manner. “Very well, your ‘deal’ is acceptable to me. It would not be right to break a law by trying to uphold one, would it.”
I nodded. “And an excellent desicion. I can guaruntee that as soon as the repairs are made on my ship, I will have her ready and gift-wrapped for you at this time tomo-----”
“12 Hours.” Garen cut me off. The repairs on your ship should not take a full day. And Ive seen how lenient you are on your Saiyans, Ill not give this one time to run away.” Before I could begin to protest he cut me off again. “12 hours, or no deal. It seems your getting the better end of this deal anyway, so trying to argue with my kindness is not a wise thing to do.”
I gulped as I felt his power level rise in responce to his threat. Forcing a winning, saleswomans smile I spoke. “12 hours it is then.”

Feeling the need to get the hell out of this incredibly tense situation, and counting my lucky stars at the fact that we were all still alive, I snapped my fingers at Rudy. “Blue!” I said with authority. “Restrain this saiyan.” Rudy stepped over and, with Makura still weak from me grabbing her tail, he grabbed her wrists and held them behind her. Taking one more look at Garen before leaving with Rudy and Makura, I said, “Pleasure doing business with you.”

~~~~~~

“Will 12 hours be enough time for you Dina?”
“12 Hours my @$$! Let me go Summers you traitor!”
“It should be. It will be cutting it a bit close but---”
“Ill cut YOU a bit close you damn human b!tch!!!!”
“...Anyway if I work all night I should be able to pull it off...”
“ERRR IM GOING TO PULL SOMETHING OFF ALL RIGHT! YOUR ARMS!!! AND YOUR LEGS!!!! AND YOUR------”

“Calm down Makura, we re not REALLY going to give you to him!” Rudy said, after the millionth interruption. After getting out of range of Garen, me and Rudy had begun discussing how we d make this believeable, and how we d arrange the ‘deliverance’. It had only served to piss Makura off even more. Makura struggled a bit more until she realised what Rudy said. “Your...not....? But..but then...what was all that about?! Is this some kind of a sick joke?!?”
“No, listen. Remember how I had ‘drawn’ Yasu with chi? And how I had made a fake dragonball?” Makura still looked skeptical. I sighed. Reaching into my pocket, I formed an orange ball for perhaps the hundredth time and held it in my hands, drawing in the star in the process. Makura would have to see the hard way. Concentrating hard to make it solid, I said to Makura, “Here, catch” and tossed it to her.
Catching it, she saw what it was. “Hey! A Dragonball! You were holding out on me! You sneaky little----”
Just then it exploded in her hands. For a moment she just sat there, a growing look of annoyance and anger spreading across her face. Walking towards me, she raised up her hand. “You.......” she said, as I winced.

“Are a GENIUS!!!!” She finished as her raised hand came down to give me a friendly pat on the back, a friendly pat that almost sent me into the ground. “This is gonna be great, I can just imagine the look on that idiot Changlings face when ‘I’ explode in it! AHAHAHA!!” She laughed almost evilly amidst the strange looks Rudy and I we re giving her. When she was done laughing she looked at us impatiently. “Well what are we waiting for?! We only got 12 hours! Lets make the most of em and get ready to get the hell offa this planet!” She took flight, me and Rudy soon following. But something still bothered me.
“Hey Rudy,” I began, catching his attention as he flew slightly faster than me. “What happened back there with Gorgax? Howd we make it through that alive?”

I saw Rudys face take on a withdrawn look and he seemed uncomfortable. “Its...not something Im proud of....”
~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok! Ill leave it off here, lets get THIS RPG up and running again too! lol ^v^ Just call me the RPG Doc! The doctor, is IN LOL

Ok Im done ^-^()

Kuro Espeon
6th November 2003, 04:45 PM
Well I guess I'd better post. I really like this RPG and I don't want it to disappear. (I have lots of evil plans for the future...keekeekee....)

Makura:
~~~~~
"Damn it, Dina....aren't you done yet?!"
"Not yet. And stop moving!! How am I supposed to make an exact copy of you if you won't stand still?!"
"Well I can't help that! Have YOU ever tried standing in the same stupid position for 6 hours straight? HAVE YOU?!"
"Well, I'm sorry! But this hard! I've never tried to draw anything this big before."
"Are you...calling me....FAT?!"
"No, that's not what I..."
"Why you stupid little--!"

"Will you two please shut up?!" Rudy snapped from a chair in the corner of the hotel room. "You've been going at it for hours! Give it a rest already!"
"I can't help it that she's pissing me off!" I shot back (Dina:"Don't MOVE!") "Maybe YOU'D like to try this, Summers!"
"I think I'll pass. Besides...you look like you're having so much fun. I don't want to spoil it for you."
"Errrr! I'm gonna kill BOTH of you!"
"Not until I'm finished you aren't!" Dina said, peeking at me from overtop of the Makura-in-process. My eye twitched and I clenched my fist, but I manged to restrain myself. 'This sucks....' I thought, irrately.

Those 12 hours seemed to last an eternity, but at last my "double" was finished and ready to present to Garen. Somehow I had a feeling this wasn't going to work...but we really had no other option at this point. Although... I had really been looking forward to fighting Garen. It would have been nice to have a real challenge for once. But apparently Rudy and the others didn't want that so for now I conceded. After all...I would have plenty of oppurtunities to kick some Changling arse once we got to Planet Vegeta, for no doubt there would be some hanging around there...and I doubted that they'd be very happy to see us.
We left to go a meet Garen at the appointed time, but since he was going to be there to pick up "me", we figured it wouldn't go so well if there were two of me there. So I split from the group and went into one of the sidestreets to wait for them, suppressing my energy level to an undetectable level.
"Man...the things I put up with..." I grumbled, stretching my sore limbs. I had never been more grateful to move in my entire life....But as I leaned back against the clay-brick wall near a darkened alley, I heard a mysterious, male voice float out from the shadows.
"So...this is where you've been hiding....Bounty Hunter Makura."
I spun around and took a few steps back, squinting into the darkness, trying to make out who had spoken.
"Who are you? If you want to confront me then do it out here in the open. Unless...you're afraid?" I said with small smirk. There was a short pause, followed by an amused chuckle from the darkness.
"Afraid? Why of course not....why would I be afraid? After all..." A booted foot stepped out into the light and was immedietly followed by the body and face of a suspicious looking man. "It's not like I'm here to fight you...."
I quickly looked him over. He was a few inches taller than me with slightly darkened complexion and a semi-stocky build. He had spikey, dark blue hair with two strands that hung down over his cold gray eyes, one of which was covered by a black patch (though I could see the remenants of a scar sticking out diagonally from it). He was dressed in a white tanktop with a black vest covered in pockets and chains, baggy gray pants and black combat boots. He had something long and narrow strapped to his back that was covered in white cloth (which I assumed was a weapon of some kind). I narrowed my eyes suspiciously.
"Oh really? Then would you mind telling me what exactly you want with me?"
"Want? Why my good Makura...I want nothing from you. In fact I wish to give something TOO you..."
"Sorry...not interested." I stated bluntly. I turned my back and began to walk away.
"Really? Then I supposed you're not interested in finding out....who you really are..."
I stopped, my foot scuffing the dirt. After a brief pause I slowly turned back around and stared at him coldly.
"What did you just say?" I demanded, softly but fiercely.
"You heard me..." he replied, folding his arms over his chest. "Who you are. And I don't mean the Bounty Hunter Makura either. Surely you've wondered what lies beyond that limited memory of yours...the life that you can't remember..."
My heart seemed to freeze in my chest as I stared at this man before me. Did he really hold the answer that had been searching for all these years?
"Who are you? How do I know I can trust you?" I asked forcefully.
"The name's Kage.....and you don't know....But then again, you really don't know anything yet, do you?"
I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth. "You son of a--"
"If you wish to know more..." he cut me off, turning around. "Then go to the Kyoman Laboratory on the new Planet Vegeta. A very convinient location, wouldn't you say? I will meet you there. Farewell."
And with that he returned to the shadows and left me there, standing alone in the dusty side street.

You guys can go ahead and pick Makura up now, but don't have her say anything to them about what happened. She'll want to keep it a secret for now. hee hee hee...
[EDIT:] Went back and fixed some grammatical errors....^^()

Kuro Espeon
12th November 2003, 06:29 PM
Ummm...guys? Can someone at least make an EFFORT to reply? I really but some though into that last post and I wasnt to keep going with the idea in my head but you guys have to work with me here....

Asilynne
16th November 2003, 09:36 PM
Rudy-Well I'm too lazy to log out of Brandy's account. Anyway we've both been sick as of late. There's been a nasty flu going around here. She got it the 7th and was sick until the 13th and I got it last Tuesday. In fact I'm still recovering and even had a fever as high as 103 yesterday afternoon. Rest assured you can bet that we'll both get to posting in this and all the other RPG's we're in ASAP ^_~

What he said LOL ^-^()

Master Rudy
15th January 2004, 03:16 AM
*has lost track of how many times this RPG has come back from the dead*

Rudy Summers
------
It was the moment of truth. Me and Dina were waiting at the meeting site for Garen with the fake Makura. As for everyone else with the exception of the real one they were all waiting back at Torek's shop. There was no sense in having everyone here if Garen had a trap of his own. Meanwhile the real Makura was waiting and keeping herself hidden not too far from our current location. It seemed like a flawless plan. Give Garen the fake Makura, make final preps for the trip and get off the planet before he knew what had happened. However anyone with a brain knew that the best plans sometimes fell apart before anyone could figure out where they went wrong. I didn't know why but I couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen.

Dina knew that I was slightly worried about this. Before she could say a word I looked at her and asked "Be honest with me Dina. We may have a plan to keep Makura safe but I'm starting to wonder about Garen. I don't expect him to think we'll give her up without a fight. Do you think he may have some sort of trap planned just in case?" Dina didn't say anything at first but I could tell she was thinking the same thing. Finally she said "I don't blame you Rudy. In fact I've been wondering the same thing." All I did was nod. Anyone who may have been watching could clearly see we were both worried about what may go wrong. Suddenly Dina spoke up. "You never did tell me what happened with Gorgax." I tried not to let it show but the things I said still bothered me. Damn! Of all the times to ask that! I thought to myself. I managed to avoid the question the first time around but I knew there was no way to keep it from her forever. I was going to come clean about it and explain how we got out of that situation when a voice interupted me. "So.......I see the female human and two monkeys but the question is where are the Nameks, your little pet, the other human and the third bottomless pit?" Turning around I saw Garen had come up from behind us. There was no backing out now. If this was a trap we had no choice but to face it head on. Before confronting him I whispered to Dina "If we get out of this alive I'll tell you what happened." Now was not the time for that. The important thing was dealing with Garen and hoping nothing went wrong......
------

I'm hoping everyone is still intrested enough to keep this going now. I sure that if everyone is still intrested that we can do this even without JT ^_~

Asilynne
15th January 2004, 07:58 PM
~~~Dina~~~

There he was. Garen. The most powerful creature I had ever encountered. The fate of myself, Rudy, and all our friends rested on the presentation we would give right now. Either Garen would buy our little scam and we d make a clean getaway on Torek’s ship, or he would see through our deception and it would be the end of us. Even if he did buy the initial scam, I knew that I couldnt keep it up forever. He would eventually find out about our trick, and Garen struck me as the type that wouldnt rest until he got what he wanted. But the fake Makura, if successful, will serve its purpose. It would buy us some much needed time.

Suddenly I felt my hold on the Chi created Makura beside me start to slip. Quckly I re-concentrated, and felt her become more solid. And just in time, any longer and all our hopes would have literally exploded. Quickly whispering to Rudy before turning around to reguard Garen, I told him, “Rudy I cant do much talking. If my concentration slips......” I trailed off, seeing the look of realisation growing on Rudys face. He knew what happened when I lost concentration. He remembered the Dragonball that he had dropped just in time. Rudy nodded, looking even more nervous than before.

“So, human, your repairs are complete, and paid for, and now it is time to uphold your end of the bargain.” He stated, peering at me through narrowed studying eyes. Without losing concentration, I nodded, snapping my fingers to signal ‘the monkey’ to step forward with the fake Makura in ‘handcuffs’. Quckly I folded my hands behind my back and made the motions for the fake Makura to walk forward, periodically stopping to struggle to make it look more believeable. As Rudy shoved ‘Makura’ forward one last time, I had her head move to give him one last icy glare. As I watched my creation I had to restrain myself from smiling with pride at my handiwork. Heck, I had seen that hateful glare enough times to be able to paint it in my sleep!
Garen gazed at ‘Makura’ thoughtfully. “So, Makura, at last your days of running are over. I own your life now, and soon, you will go on trial and almost certainly be found guilty. Have you anything to say?”
Panic ran through me. I glanced at Rudy, almost about to hyperventalate. I didnt rig this Makura to talk, on the outside it appears to be Makura exactly but it was just meant to be a shell, to visibly and even semi-power level fool Garen into thinking it was the real thing. I didnt count on her needing to talk.

Fortunately Rudy had it covered. “She has been beaten into submission. She no longer knows how to talk. My....master figured it would make the ride back for you easier.” Rudy looked slightly perturbed at having to call me his master. I made a mental note to apologise later ^-^()
Garen studied me a bit more, and then looked the Makura up and down. For a few akward, fearful moments I wondered if he knew it was some sort of a trick, I wondered if we were seconds away from death. And then......

“Very well, consider our business affairs complete.” And then he walked off, dragging the fake Makura in tow.

But I didnt celebrate yet. We still had to get back to the ship without him noticing it was fake. And that meant constant concentration on my part. Adding to that the fact that I couldnt even see my subject anymore and it would take almost all of my attention to hold the illusion.

If by some cruel twist of fate I sneezed now it would be all over......

~~~~~~~~

^,-,^ Dina cant do much at the moment besides make sure the makura doesnt blow up prematurely so remember that in your posts ^-~

Bulbasaur4
16th January 2004, 10:40 AM
Kiaran

" Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face?"

[size=1] They came. They talked. They left.

That was what Rudy and Dina did, carrying the fake Makura with them as well, and the real Makura. I overheard a little of what they did... but as they talked with Gav and the other Namek, and Idaia had even gone to listen for a while.
I had worked upon the ship assigned to me by Torek, and eventually I got everything working in order. He was really impressed by the way I got the weapon activated as well. He said he was leaving for the night, but I was free to roam about and tinker with the ships. I think I earned his trust a little... he was going to pay me a little money for fixing one of his ships, but I declined it.
[ So, when they return... what are you going to do?]
Yasu's voice suddenly popped into my head, and I turned adn gave a painful gaze at Yasu.
"Nothing..."
[ There is more to this than what you make it seem.]
I nodded slightly....
"I suppose.. I mean, what they did... it's all lies. Rudy did it, Dina did it... it's like those two lie together and - I don't.. "
I kicked a piece of a broken part away, frustrated I sat down.
[ You were once lied to before.] Yasu commented, gazing at me with those eyes. I stared at Yasu...
" You're a smart kitty."
[ I wish i knew why.]
I smiled... and sighed, resting my face in my hands.
" I guess there is more to it than that... it just adds up. Maybe I'm a bit... sad and ... oh I don't know. I shouldn't bother you with my problems Yasu... you have enough of them."
[ No, not currently. No one knows about how I regained back some of the memory I'd lost, and no one knows much about Idaia as well. No one accept for you,a nd I'm assuming the others as well... if ... or once you tell them.]
"- or they decide to liste-" I cut myself off. That wasn't right... t hey were nice... I mean, mostly nice I suppose. They let me come along with them.... why was I so confused?
[ You were lied to before... but it's more... oh, I think I might understand.]
"What?" I said, looking at Yasu... a single tear strolling down my cheek. "It would be nice for a change to have anyone understand..."
I quickly wiped away the single tear, embarrassed to myself that I would cry. I was a Saiyan, the books said that Saiyans don't cry....
[ You have feelings towards him.]
My eyes stared for a second, those words Yasu said sticking to my body like a dreaded towel... did I?
"Maybe... I just.... i just need to be alone."
With that I stood up, and began to walk farther back into Torek's shop.
[ They'll be back soon, and they'll want to leave right away. Dina can't holdonto her creation much longer. ]
" I know... maybe I shouldn't go... " I responded, tearfully gazing back at Yasu.
" Maybe it was a mistake to bring a lame excuse for a Saiyan along... I was never meant to be here."
With that I turned away and walked back into the deepest part of Torek's shop,and Yasu didn't respond.

I had to think... all the emotions inside of me... i had to think... try to sort them out.

( ^^;)

Kuro Espeon
18th January 2004, 06:51 PM
Yay! We're back an running! And there's...*gasp* posts!!! O.O *passes out in a dead faint*

If you guys don't mind I'm just gonna skip ahead a little and make it so that Garen already left with the fake Makura. Just for the sake of moving things foreward...

Makura:
~~~~~
I stood staring at the dark alleyway into which Kage had disappeared for a good 10 minutes before I moved again. For once in my life was completely dumbsturck and I didn't know what to think. Was this guy for real? Or was he just playing me for a fool and trying to lure me into a trap? Was it a risk...that I could afford to take in order to find out about my past? My life?
I sighed and shook my head. I held up my hand in front of face and stared at it. "Why.... am I here? Where did I come from? What am I supposed to do?" I dropped my hand and leaned against the wall, my arm above my head and my forehead pressed to the cold, hard stone. "Am I really...who I think I am?"
I was consumed in silence for several minutes, my mind blank as I tried not to think about what had just happened. The silence was only broken by the sound of a familiar male voice.
"Makura!" I knew without looking up that it was Rudy. "Here you are! Great news! Garen bought it! At least for know anyway! He left on his ship and the fake Makura should last long enough for us to get a good headstart. Now we just need to...Makura?"
I stood up straight again and looked at him. "What?"
"Are you...alright?"
"Of course I 'm alright Summers! Why wouldn't I be?!" I snapped.
"Nothing...you just...looked a little uneasy...that's all."
"Well, I 'm fine! Stop worrying about me, Rudy! I don't need it! And furthermore--what? Why are you looking at me like that?"
"You...you called me Rudy." he replied, his face stuck in wide-eyed surprise as he pointed at me.
"Yeah so?!"
"That's the first time you've actually called me by my first name! What happened to Summers?" I saw a small, laughing grin twitch at his lips. I felt my face growing hot...
"Errr...well...." I quickly regained myself and narrowed my eyes into a glare. "So WHAT?! That's your NAME isn't it?!"
Rudy just stood there and laughed. I sweatdropped.
"You earth Saiya-jins really ARE strange..." I spun around and began to stalk off until he called after me.
"Hey Makura! Dina went to go get Gav and Hamma at the bar. Could you go and find Kiaran, Yasu and Idaia. I think they're back at Torek's shop! As soon as everyone's ready we'll meet up at the launch pad and leave as soon as possible."
I spun back around and yelled back. "Man! What AM I? Your errand girl? First you and Dina put me through hell and NOW you expect me to do a favor for you? Geez...how rude, Summers..."
Rudy just crossed his arms over his chest and raised an eyebrow at me. I let out an exasperated cry, throwing my hands in the air.
"Fine! Fine! I'm going!" Rudy nodded and began to turn away. I watched him for a moment, a strange heavy feeling settling in my chest. Suddenly, I called out to him again. "Hey!"
He stopped and looked back over his shoulder. "Yeah?"
"Ummm...thanks...Rudy." Without waiting for him to respond I turned away again and headed for Torek's shop.

Asilynne
24th January 2004, 09:00 PM
Theres a slight problem, Dina has to use all of her concentration on keeping the cohesion of the fake Makura. There IS a way to fix this, but.....I need to shake things up first ^,-,^ So here goes, get ready for trouble everyone!

~~~Dina~~~

Must....keep....focus.......Makura Makura Makura.......focus....focus.......focus....

I walked straight towards the bar, keeping my mind on nothing but keeping the fake Makura in one piece. What happened to the Makura once we all were on our way to Planet Vegeta meant nothing to me, I knew all I had done was buy us some time. But time was precious, without this plan Garen wouldve cut through us all one by one, until the only one that was left alive was Makura. Then it would only be a matter of rendering her helpless and taking her back to Planet Vegeta, where she would have been joining us in death in no time. Without us, without what I realised was Earths greatest protectors, the bad Saiyans would come, and our beautiful Earth would be nothing. Everything that was once good would be gone. And I could not let that happen.

As I came to the door, I spotted Gav and Hamma waiting around nervously. I tried not to move my arms (as any movement I made had the possibility of being transmitted into the fake Makura) but I made sure to be seen. It wasnt long before Gav and Hamma came over.
"Hey Dina," Hamma said. "Whats the news? Did it work?" I didnt say anything, if I thought about talking I could easily lose control. Without a word I started walking towards Toreks shop. Gav seemed confused and trotted up beside me. "Hey, you ok? Your not talking." I started to panic as I felt my control slip, and I walked faster. Concentrate dammit! Concentrate....concentrate......concentra---- "Dina!" Suddenly a hand grabbed my shoulder, and I felt my concentration slip and shatter. A faint exploding sound soon followed and in the distance, I saw a cloud of smoke rise up. "DAMMIT!" I turned to look at Gav. "The jig is up Gav, run for the ship! We have to get off the planet as soon as possible!" I began running towards the ship to warn the others.

Reaching Toreks shop I ran inside, panic rising within me. Garen would be mad, and if he found us here, there would be no time wasting, no more deals. It would be the end of us.
Kiaran came into view and I ran to her, putting my hand on her shoulder and gazing at her with desperate eyes. "Kiaran! Is the ship ready?! We have to leave now, Garen KNOWS, I...I couldnt hang on and now he KNOWS!" Kiaran just looked at me with hurt eyes and nodded. I sighed with relief. "Thank goodness....come on, get in, Ill round up Idaia and Yasu and the others are on their way----"

"Im not going.." Kiaran said, turning away from me. Stopping suddenly in surprise I shook my head. "What? Why not, you HAVE to---"
"I do NOT have to!" The look in her eyes was of pain and fury now, as she looked at me with an expression I had never before seen on the face of another person. "If I decide not to keep company with liars and betrayers then that is my decision." I was shocked. "Kiaran, dont be like that...I..." She turned away, seemingly hearing enough and no longer listening to what I had to say.
A defensive feeling rose up within me, and I began to feel slightly angry myself. "Listen Kiaran, Im sorry I treated you that way, Im sorry I had to lie. But I did what I had to, if we fought him we might not ALL die but some of us would! Now, you look at me and tell me, which ones would you have die so that all of us could live?!"
She whirled on me. "You did NOT have to do that! There could have been another way!"
"Well I didnt see anyone else stepping up with another way, and time was critical. If we waited around to find another way we might be having this conversation while burying one of our friends. And given the choice between lying and watching one of the people I care about die, what do you think I would choose?!"

Suddenly, Hamma Gav, and the rest ran in. "I heard the news, is the ship ready to leave?" Rudy asked, looking at Kiaran questionably. She nodded, and turned away from me, walking towards where the ship was. Good, she was coming... I thought with some relief. I hoped she understood why I did what I did...I would rather her be upset with me and alive than my best friend and dead.
Taking a deep breath to calm the emotions tumbling within me, I reguarded everyone. "We need to hurry and board the ship. If we havent cleared the atmosphere before Garen recovers from the exploded Makura, he ll just shoot us down." Realising the seriousness of the situation, everyone began heading towards the ship, urgency in their steps. Seeing Idaia and Yasu in a corner, I picked the small Namek boy up and carried him with me to the ship. "Why were you and Kiaran fighting, Dina?" He asked, sounding a bit nervous with the situation, which he had every right to be. I sighed. "We werent fighting....we just....disagree on something. Everythings alright..."
He nodded, pretending to believe me. But both he and I knew, everything was FAR from alright.

The trouble was just beginning.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh! lol The plot thickens! ^,-,^

Bulbasaur4
25th January 2004, 11:25 PM
Yasu

Yasu fluttered near Rudy's shoulder, as they all began to enter the ship. Soon the engine roared and lift off was in order.
[ If it pleases you to know Rudy Summers, the weapon activation shield and the engine were fixed and enhanced by Kiaran. It should run a bit fa-]
Before Yasu could finish, Rudy has punched the 'gas' you could say... and the ship accelerated with more giddy up than before, causing the floating Yasu to smash into a wall. Her eyes fluttered for a second before she fell to teh floor.
[ -faster...]
She finished, this time fluttering and sitting upon Rudy's shoulder.
Yasu thought about bringing up the fact that she had recovered some of her memory, and that it could prove vital... but as Rudy spoke, and Kiaran had answered after ... well, she thought it better to remain quiet.
"Good thing we got out of there..." Rudy mumbled, as Dina nodded.
"Wouldn't have wanted to battle Garen..."
With that, Kiaran- almost bitterly, retorted.. 'Like it matters... once we reach the planet, we'll end up having to fight him anyways. Do'nt think it makes much of a difference... we're fighting the inevitable."

Asilynne
26th January 2004, 09:11 PM
~~~Dina~~~

The way there was quiet. Many of us had thoughts of our own, things we had to work out. There was a heavy air about us all, a tense feeling of knowing we werent home safe yet. Our journey had just begun, our worst troubles still ahead of us. In the warmth and the quiet, I pondered, and then...

I dreamed....

It is quiet. Makura Kiaran and Rudy, Gav, Yasu, Idaia and Hamma. They are all around me, but are just standing, watching. What are they looking at...? I think, and then I look. Darkness surrounds us, but for a large round blue orb. Its the Earth...my home.... Suddenly a bright light shoots from the blue, blue turns to red, sharp orange and yellow. With a flash my home winks out, soundless in the vaccuum of space. I turn to the others, my eyes seeking to know, Why had this happened??
They still just stare, sadness upon their faces. I run to the closest, Rudy, and grab for his arm, but my hands meet only air. They are here, but NO! They arent! Whats happened-----

Garens hand shot out, stabbing through Rudys chest as I watched helpless. Blood flew from his mouth, and he seemed to fall in slow motion, but yet at the same time so fast I could not even move before he hit the ground, never to rise again. Garen stood up straight, and one by one, blasted everyone where they stood motionless, shocked by what they had seen. "NO!" I tried to cry out, but I too was soon destroyed.

In the black nothing that followed, thoughts drifted around my head.
"Some f***ing hero I turned out to be....."Rudy...no...dont say that....
<"I am not a fighter- therefore it is strange to think some one feels threatened or uneasy.">Yasu...my fear of trusting had hurt others...
"Don't think it makes much of a difference... we're fighting the inevitable."Kiaran..Im sorry...I tried.....
"Why do I get the feeling that girl is going to be the death of you guys?"Makura....that cant be true...can it?
Can it......?

My eyes opened, Makuras words still ringing through my head. It IS true.....its my fault...We will fight Garen again on Planet Vegeta and he wont show mercy on ANY of us this time. It wont be just about Makura anymore, now we re all going to die......I was just stalling our deaths....

Not if I could help it. I gritted my teeth. It WAS my fault, if anyone died in the battle that was sure to follow, I would be to blame. I looked around at the faces of my companions, my friends, and remembered my words to Kiaran earlier. I had told her to tell me which ones she would choose to die so that the rest may live. I couldnt comprehend being able to make such a choice. That was then.
This is now.

I knew which one to sacrifice so that the rest could live, but they didnt need to know who it was. If they did, they might try to talk me out of it, after all, I was just a human. This was a Saiyan war. But I had seen, if it wasnt stopped now, the war would spread, the causulties would grow to more than Saiyan lives, more than the lives of us few rebels. The lives of every living thing on Earth rested on our shoulders. And I would die before I saw my dream become reality.
"Yasu..." I said quietly, breaking the silence that had weighed heavy on the cabin. Reaching into my pocket I pulled out my Dragonball, its smooth, orange surface and single red star comforting me one last time. "This was the only thing anyone ever gave me...." I said, presenting it in front of her as she sat perched on Rudys shoulder. "I know what lies ahead of us all isnt going to be easy....so I want you to have this Yasu." I held it in my open palm, its translucient surface reflecting my face back to me. Eyes filled with pain and determination stared back at me from the orange orb.

"Promise me....no matter what happens, youll take care of it as I have."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*sings* Oh Dina girl.....the pipes THE pipes are caaalllllllliiiiiiinnnngggggg...........lol Dinas blaming herself for everything, especially since she lost control of the Makura and blew it for everyone, so now she feels that this messed up situation is her fault because she wasnt strong enough to hold on. Course shes not going to come out and SAY what shes planning on doing lol ^v~

Kuro Espeon
6th February 2004, 10:45 PM
Hey Guys, just eltting you know I'm still here And I'm planning on posting soon.
I think we're waiting on Rudy actually...*taps foot* Wow...this is a switch...

Kuro Espeon
22nd February 2004, 10:28 AM
"Makura!" I knew without looking up that it was Rudy. "Here you are! Great news! Garen bought it! At least for know anyway! He left on his ship and the fake Makura should last long enough for us to get a good headstart.

I just reread my last post and found this in which I noted that Garen had already left on his ship with the fake Makura before Rudy came and got Makura. So even if the fake Makura exploded in wouldn't have been on Planet Sylpha would it? I had planned on giveing them some leisure time to escape but....
I don't know if it's asking too much Asi-chan, but would mind tweeking your posts just a little? I don't mind if Dina loses control and the fake Makura blows up but could you change it so that it happened while Garen's ship was already in outer space?
I don't mean to sound so anal about this....I'm sorry if I do....

And Rudy, if you're reading this, PLEASE POST!! I don;t want this RPG to go down!

Asilynne
22nd February 2004, 06:27 PM
Dammit *reads her last post* That would mean my last post would have to be ignored ;.; and I did this whole dream sequence thing! *reads her second to last post*

I wish you wouldve seen that before I wrote all that x.x I made it so the fake Makura exploded cause everyone was having her talk and move around easily, and really she can barely walk and keep the cohesion at the same time ^-^() Its a very strenuous effort to keep chi from flying all over the place, especially when your target is out of visual range. *realises she sounds like she tried* lol Plus no one else was adding anything and I felt the need to shake things up a bit ^v~
But I have an idea:

How about we ignore my last 2 posts (leave them there though cause Im proud of them ^-^()) and you can write what you wanted to have done before everything got crazy. If everyones ok with that that is, to me it doesnt seem very fair but whatever. Since I have no idea how to backtrack Ill leave that up to you ^-^()
And everyone stop picking on Rudy, hes not the only one in this RPG you know. With my last post I was actually waiting on Kalah ^-^() but since that post doesnt matter anymore youve got the field Sarah chan!

Kuro Espeon
25th February 2004, 04:08 PM
Well...the dream sequence doesn't neccessarily have to be ignored. I didn't we had to completely disregard your posts, I was just seeing if we could tweak it a little. The panicky thing could still happen. All you'd have to do would be to change it so that the fake Makura exploded while Garen's ship was in the air, before we took off. Do you get what i'm saying? Would you mind doing that instead? That way those two posts wouldn't have to be ignored.

Asilynne
25th February 2004, 04:43 PM
I get what your saying Sarah but if it exploded in the air, how would that affect what happened afterwards, if it would mean they never left the planet then my posts would have to be ignored, so just post something to fit with what you wanted to happen. I dont feel like just editing both my posts to fit with things Im not sure how you want done so just say whatever you want. You know me Im not being mean but Im just letting you handle it so I dont mess with your plans again. But leave my posts the way they are so that later if we leave the planet for real Ill just need to tweak a few things, copy it into a new post, and delete the old one.
Disreguard whatever you want in them I guess but make a post with your new ideas so that the rest of us arent lost ^-^()

Kuro Espeon
29th February 2004, 01:47 PM
Alright...that's fine, as long as you don't mind. I hate sounding like a bully here...^^()
Sheesh...this RPGing is getting more an more complicated. Everyone has their own plans.
I'll try my best to put up a post sometime soon. (I am currently swamped with IB English homwork.) But I actually think it best to give Rudy a shot before we continue. He IS going to post right? :yes:

Asilynne
29th February 2004, 08:17 PM
x.x....
Im sure he ll post when we know whats going on...
I think you need to make the next post though, since your the only one that knows whats you want to have happen ^-^() And dont feel like a bully, just post soon so Ill know what to do next lol ;)

Asilynne
31st March 2004, 12:00 AM
To the cast of Dragonball FS:
Im sorry but I will no longer be posting. This was my first RPG here at TPM and I hate to not be able to see the end of it, but it has to be. When I joined this, TPM was a fun place to be, and it was fun to write stories about mystery and intrigue, blood and feuds, love and honor. But far too much has been happening behind the scenes, and broken trust and betrayal, something you might see in an RPG, has manifested itself on how this place is run.
When the people in charge, who are supposed to help people and provide guidance, get so power-hungry and spiteful that theyd screw over a fellow person, a FRIEND, that is when it starts becoming less fun. The system is corrupt, and I want no part in something that allows betrayal of friendships to happen. I want no part in a place where people who act nice and innocent, and smile in your face and call you friend, stab you in the back when your not looking.
Its been fun, and if anyone wishes to continue to RP with me, feel free to give me an IM. But I wont stay in this corrupt place any longer.
Farewell,
Asilynne Outlaw

Asilynne
27th July 2005, 08:23 AM
JT assures me that things have changed and that the situation in the above post no longer applies so, a little unfinished business must be taken care of ^v^ I have a plan for a surprise for Sarah but this RPG needs to finish for me to do it. Whoever is game post here.

(Directed at the cast at the time of me leaving)

Ultimate Charizard
27th July 2005, 03:44 PM
Wooo, the old peeps are comin back lol.

I wouldnt mind gettin back into the whole rpg side of the rpg forum again though i did kinda lose my place with this one. My charachter was pretty Redundant but ill give it a go if you guys will.

Kuro Espeon
27th July 2005, 05:53 PM
I was actually hoping that this RPG would be revived! I've had the urge to play Makkura again for a while now. I remember when this RPG first died I had so many plans for it, and now I have another stab at them. Mwahaha! XDXDXD

Bulbasaur4
27th July 2005, 06:21 PM
I have the urge to play the lil'green dude. ^_^

Let's get this thing ignited again!

Ultimate Charizard
27th July 2005, 08:49 PM
Yeah, i shall return with my freak....now i have to remember all the custom attacks i made up.....bloody ell fire!

.Would it work just trying to pick up where we left off though? Some of us were kinda in a dead situation. *Translation* (My charachter wasnt getting any attention and was too underpowered to have any reason to get involved) :biggrin: :cool2:

Outlaw JT
27th July 2005, 10:05 PM
Bloody ell!!!! Guess this makes one more RPG I have to get around to posting in then.

Since this was MY rpg here is how we will do this. I will spend some time reviewing the rpg as a whole. I will write a story summary that brings things to the part I wish us to pick it up from and I will post it as a new RPG thread that is closed to sign-ups. Fortunately I still remember all the plans I had for this thing. I will try to have it up sometime this weekend so it can get rolling again.

It is good to see some of our old peeps back on the board. I really miss those good ol days!!!

Asilynne
2nd August 2005, 04:59 PM
*pokes JT* Come now you know how much patience I have...lol It ran out like 2 days ago lol

HURRY UP or lets just post in this one :P

Asilynne
3rd August 2005, 09:36 PM
Not to double post buuuut:

http://oekaki.bulbagarden.net/pictures/166.png

^,-,^

Kuro Espeon
4th August 2005, 02:53 PM
Heh heh heh....awesome. Though her outfit is kind of a combination of FS Makura and SA Makura. O_o there are too many of them...@_@

Bulbasaur4
4th August 2005, 05:49 PM
*sees Makura's dancing everywhere*
@_@

Asilynne
4th August 2005, 09:09 PM
I think you mean VG. SA was Franks RPG and Makura wasnt in it ^-^()
While we wait for JT to get his stuff together, Im taking requests! Consider this like a half time show or intermission LOL ^v~
http://oekaki.bulbagarden.net/pictures/170.png

Outlaw JT
16th August 2005, 12:16 AM
Garen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He watched from the rooftop with mild interest as the two warriors fought. Neither fighter was truly giving their all. The scorven was saving up its energies in case more came to get in his way. Gav was holding back to avoid hurting the namek boy and that fascinating creature. He was also staggering his attacks slowly to guage the scorven for weak spots in its protective skin.
"Pity," Garen thought aloud but no one could hear him.
Just then Gav and the scorven traded blows sending them both back to opposing walls. The scorven crashed into the wall directly below him. He could not remain hidden for long now. Just as well, Garen thought. He wasn't here just to observe anyway but it was entertaining to watch the energetic Gav. He had a true warriors spirit even if his power level was low compared to the saiyan elite.
Garen watched as the scorven recovered much more quickly than Gav. It sprang up and charged across the way to attack Gav while he was trying to find his feet. Garen heard the yound namek scream and decided this was the time to intervene. Garen didn't wish to see his earlier mercy go to such a shameful waste.
He floated down from the rooftop quickly and leapt forward behind the scorven.
" EEEEH! GAV WATCH OUT!" the namek boy shouted.
Garen was not after Gav this time though. With lightning speed Garen's tail snaked out and wrapped itself tightly around the scorvens neck. At the last moment he swung his body lurching the creature sideways to slam it against the wall Gav had just gotten up from. Garen punched it squarely in the face as it wriggled and writhed to break free.
At this point Gav was back at full attention and he jumped away from the pair, unsure how to react. the young namek, which was hiding next to a garbage receptiocle on this wall, ran from its spot to behind Gav since he was no farther away form them than the bin.
"That fighters life belongs to me you pathetic little scorven. It is not yours to take," Garen hissed sharply.
With that he launched a very powerful punch straight at the creatures face. With a loud cracking sound the thing stopped moving to break free. Instead it hung there limply from Garens raised tail. You'd think it were dead could you not hear a low rasping hiss coming from its throat as it tried to breath. It had only been knocked out cold and been given a fractured cheekbone.
"What the hell are you doing here?" Gav shouted bravely, cautiously falling into a defensive stance.
"You shouldn't have been holding back your attacks. You could have gotten past his shell with your strength if you had focused enough," Garen answered coldly, ignoring his question.
"That thing is harder than steel. Nothing could get through it directly," Gav replied sharply.
"Nothing?" Garen asked, slightly amused.
Garen held the scorven up against the wall and pulled back his fist. He opened it up slightly so that his knuckles were outstretched. With great and sudden force he punched forward straight at the things chest, the hardest part of its so called armor. The fist connected with a thunder like clap. His fist was flat against the armor even though his knuckles had been outstretched when he swung. He pulled his fist back to reveal the shell had been completely shattered in that spot. So much so that pieces of it had snapped off and it was oozing a clear greenish fluid.
Gav stared at Garen for a moment, his gaze shifting between Garen and the shattered spot of the scorvens chest. He looked down at his own fist for a moment and flexed it, trying to figure out how Garen could've done such a thing. Realising Garen was still watching him he quickly let go of his fist and stared back at Garen confidently. All he could do was be ready.
Neither of them had time to act though. A group of people quickly rounded the corner with worried faces. Garen spun around to see them and recognised most of them instantly. He knew they'd be coming eventually. He needed them to afterall. It might have been nice to exchange a few more words with Gav first though. Seeing them all drop into defensive positions Garen effortlessly pulled his tail back and tossed the unconscious scorven away over the rooftop to land through the roof of a nearby tavern.
"I was wondering when you would all arrive. I was amazed it took you so long to deal with that joke Gorgax. I'd hate to think I overestimated the lot of you," Garen said coldly with a hint of mischief in his voice.
The angrier they were the less efficiently they were likely to fight. Their powers had grown since their last battle and Garen did not want to risk their collective power level being higher than he could currently sense. At their current level he still held the advantage but it was foolish not to expect them to be holding their power levels down at least a little bit.
"What do you want with us now monster?" Rudy said as he took a step forward in front of everyone.
"I have no business with you today young saiyan. My business is with her," Garen said, pointing past his shoulder to Makura.
"What?" she said angrily. "Whats a lizard want with me? I've had enough of freaks with tails today!"
"I am no more a lizard than you are little saiyan mercenary!" Garen replied quickly, his voice growing deeper and stronger. "I am here to collect you for trial on Vegetta. It seems you made a contract with my colleagues back on Earth. As one of your targets is standing right beside you it is obvious you have broken that contract. While I had no desire for your deaths personally it seems our generals agreed with my colleagues decision to hire you. Since they see it that way and you have betrayed your contract they ordered me to retrieve you to be tried for that crime. I have no quarrel with the rest of you. Come with me peacefully Makura and none of your new friends need get hurt. I won't tell them I saw you all here so long as you do not keep heading in the direction of planet Vegetta."
Garen himself dropped into a defensive stance as a warning. His intuition told him they would not let one of their own be taken so easily. Even the child must know Makura would be killed once she arrived on Vegetta. Garen had no taste for it but she had broken a contract. He had respect for the laws. Even though he had no desire for her to fulfill her contract he had to bring her in for breaking it.
"I hope our previous encounter encourages you all to see reason. I do not wish to kill any of you but disobey this command and I will take her by force," Garen said sternly.
He waited patiently for their reply, readying himself to strike. Makura and this strange new saiyan girl were the biggest threats so he'd have to move on them first. That scouter could prove to useful to them. It was a great advantage being the only one able to sense power levels and he did not like giving up any advantage. And that strange technique the new girl used worried him. The attack itself was not terribly powerful in his experience but it was unlike any he had seen before. Who knew what else she was capable of?

OOC: Originally I was planning on writing a full rpg summary but I just haven't had the time to do that. So, here was my last Garen post. This is the point in the rpg we will be resuming it from. I advise everyone to skim over the rpg to give themselves a refresher before jumping in with a post. You are free to resume posting now, however. This time, lets not try to pull the proverbial wool over Garen's eyes, alright? He is a very smart warrior with very developed senses. I will say that just because things may not go well in the immediate future for the heroes does not mean there isn't plenty of time to rectify any problems that may arise as a result of a fight at this point.

Heald
16th August 2005, 02:13 PM
Believe it or not I do have a character in this RPG and I would like to come back in, although Kal was sort of left in the middle of nowhere when I somehow mysteriously disappeared...

Either way, is it ok if I return with Kal?

Also, since the other Namek in this, Bear's character, Hamma, is still alive and kicking and Bear seems to have gone AWOL, could that perhaps be a candidate for a Namek merging?

Outlaw JT
16th August 2005, 03:34 PM
Believe it or not I do have a character in this RPG and I would like to come back in, although Kal was sort of left in the middle of nowhere when I somehow mysteriously disappeared...

Either way, is it ok if I return with Kal?

Also, since the other Namek in this, Bear's character, Hamma, is still alive and kicking and Bear seems to have gone AWOL, could that perhaps be a candidate for a Namek merging?

I have no problems with you bringing Kal back. You'll have to write something creative to catch him back up with the good guys, them having left Earth for another planet and all.

As for the Namek fusion........ Not opposed to it but I will tell you it would be quite a ways off.

Heald
16th August 2005, 05:21 PM
I just reread the entire RPG and I am pretty much dropping the whole merging thing, at least for this saga.

Kal Hounder - Namek

With a sudden crash I was aroused from my meditation.
"Kal Hounder - we have reached the planet Slypha - local time is now..."
I switched off the navigating computer and rubbed my head. As the capsule's door opened up and the pressure descended, I had a brief flashback.

After the first defeat we suffered at the hands of the changeling, I learned that the Saiyans had full intention of invading Earth and I returned to Namek to consult the Elders. We spent much time debating over the next course of action and the Elders decided if the Saiyan threat was to be nullified it was before it invaded Earth. Needless to say, I, the strongest Namek available, was sent to intercept the Earth force and aid them in destroying the Saiyan threat. The Namek scopes showed us they had left the Earth during the time I was on Namek and we had managed to track them to Slypha. The Elders gave me this capsule - it was a modified Saiyan capsule, built specifically to aid Namek meditation. I departed Namek as quickly as I could.

I stepped out of the capsule and scanned the horizon. I could feel where the Earth's forces had gathered...and the changeling too. This was not good news. While I hated the Saiyans, they were now my allies and I had to treat them as such to ensure Namek's survival. I gritted my teeth and powered up for flight. My meditation had ensured me full energy reserves. The Elders had also given me a new uniform - a lightweight fighting suit, consisting of a navy blue sleeveless top and matching trousers and orange boots and belt. While not as protective as my previous armour, it gave me the speed and agility I needed.

I floated up into the air and then sped straight into the direction of the battlefield.

Asilynne
19th September 2005, 03:35 PM
Well, I was going to wait to post until someone else got the fight started, seeing as I was the one to post right after that JT post in the first place. But no ones posting and its on page 2 so I guess I need to play RPG doc again ^,-,^
For awhile I had no idea what to do since my last post wasnt good enough (:P at JT) but I came up with something that would allow me to SORT OF do SOME of the stuff I had planned. So heres to that!
~~~Dina~~~
"I hope our previous encounter encourages you all to see reason. I do not wish to kill any of you but disobey this command and I will take her by force."
The creature known as Garen spoke to us, demanding we hand over Makura to him. He said if we let him have Makura all of us would be allowed to go free. She was the only one who mattered to him, what we did beyond the moment after he had possesion of her was no concern of his. We had an easy one way ticket out of this mess.

I never liked to take the easy way out.

There was no way in hell I would let him take her, though she had once been our enemy, though she had been unnecissarily cruel, though I still wasnt certain as to what her motives were, she was now an ally and a friend to me. I couldnt in good consience let her go off to be killed, or worse. It simply was not an option. But I also wasnt stupid. I knew that trying to fight him off would probably result in deaths, and that also was not an option. Wracking my brain, which I knew was my strong point, I struggled to think of a clever way to get out of this without resorting to fighting or without handing Makura over. In a flash of inspiration mixed with desperation, it came to me. The way out. The way that if it worked, would at least buy us some time.

Stepping forward, about to speak up and put my plan into motion, I was stopped in my tracks by a scent. A strange scent had wafted in my direction via the breeze, and it was making a familiar feeling happen in my nose. Oh no..... I thought to myself before I sneezed.

~~~Dina, Idiot form~~~
I blinked, looking around. WOW! WHO WAS THAT!!!! He was a new one, a new friend maybe??? He didnt look like the others though. He looked like bald all over plus a tail? Maybe he was Rudys grandpa! "HEY RUDYS GRANDPA!!!!" I shouted over at him. He didnt look too happy, uh oh maybe Rudy was grounded. "What is it you want human?" he sounded bored. Maybe he was bored and thats why he was so mean. I know! I just had a great idea! We could play a game!
I pranced over to gramps and grabbed his tail. "Heeeheeee!!! Tag you're it OLD MAN!!!!" I smacked him with the end of his own tail and pranced away from him, getting ready to run. But he didnt chase????? WHY!@!@ What was wrong with him. Maybe he didnt know the rules.
"No G-pa your supposed to chase me now! See I tag you----" I smacked him again, this time with my hand. "--and you chase me and try to tag me! Then you wont be bored anymore!"
Just then Rudy came up and tried dragging me away. "NO!" I yelled, "YOUR NOT IT HE IS!" I pulled away hard and jumped and landed on top of Gramps' head. "hehe! See? hes it. But he doesnt know how to play so I guess Im it first"
I danced a little dance on top of his head. Peering down to look at his face I could see it twitching.
Well I guess he wasnt bored anymore! ^v^

There JT now your characters smarter than mine lolololol :P I hope this version is satisfactory, the fight will probably happen now. Im not good at fight scenes so, to the next person! *tags* lolz :P :P

Bear
3rd November 2005, 09:21 PM
*Wanders in like the Hebrews into the Promised Land* Gee, this place looks familiar...Long time no see kids! Looks like I got back just in time for some action.

Really, sorry I haven't been around. Life holds you hostage for long periods of time occasionally. I'm back now though, and ready to go!

Hamma
~~~~

My head hurt. Too much information was flying around in there. To top it off, Dina was doing her usual, and it was only a matter of time before Garen got annoyed. The whole Makura issue had been bothering me for a while. I had been pondering to a great extent her motives, her true nature, and the contract. Why would she accept such a contract? Why would she go to such trouble to feign friendship with us for so long? Maybe she wasn't feigning, and she really was true? Nameks are not trusting creatures to begin with, and this incident had set me back a great deal. But, after a long time thinking, I had my answers. I had been quiet for far too long. I stepped forward.

"Garen!" I shouted in a deep voice.

Garen turned his head toward me, looking slightly puzzled.

"The namek. So, have you finally mustered the courage to speak?" He responded, tauntingly.
"There are many things I am not sure of. I am not sure of Makura's past. I am not sure of her dealings with your kind. I am not even sure of her true nature..."
Garen interrupted "Yeah yeah, I know, you don't know anything, what's your point?"
"...but what I do know is this: I've fought by Makura's side before, and she's never let me down. Quite frankly, I don't care if she has a secret contract to kill me. I'd fight with her to the end. So before you go making threats, why don't you back up your words? I'm sure you're itching to hit someone. Now's your chance. Take your best shot!" I shouted, using my energy to transport myself instantly to stand opposite him. He, of course, didn't flinch. By this time Dina had stopped dancing.
"HMPH! You're no fun!" She grumbled, stomping off and back to where the rest were standing. Garen let out a small chuckle.
"Fool. What do you honestly expect to do to me? You have no idea of my power! I, on the other hand, can easily read yours, and I'm not impressed. But, if you're that eager to be a martyr, I'd be happy to oblige." Garen boasted. He flexed his muscles to show off and sent a breeze of energy blowing past me. I took up my stance.
"Bring it on, you ugly son of a bitch."

((If he chooses, I'll allow JT to start the fight. I'm just trying to get something going in here to pique the interest again and keep it on the first page. I haven't exercised my creative muscles in a while, so I'd like to have a nice exchange here. Bear's back, so get a-posting!))

Kuro Espeon
4th November 2005, 03:58 PM
OMG!! BRO!! :eek: Lol, actually I knew you were going to post.... so it's not that suprising to me...
Now I'm inspired to make a post... I haven't played Makura for a while, so this should be fun. *cracks knuckles and prepares to type* This'll be good! I need to make it nice and long and juicy to make up for lost time!
Let's see if we can get this RP going again, even though we've been rewound several pages... -_- *sigh* All those excellent posts....

Makura:
~~~~~
I could honestly say that I was dumbstruck. Was that Namek....defending me? Even though I was only here because of a contract and could possibly betray them for a better offer? Part of me thought he was only putting on a front for Garen, but the other part of me wanted to believe that he was being sincere. He was starting to remind me of Rudy... only taller and...greener.... What was WITH these Earthlings? I thought that by coming with them on this crazy crusade that I would come to learn their motives and their way of thinking. But...The more time I spent with them, the more confused I became. My thoughts were jumbled and unclear.

'I don't understand. I don't understand any of it....'
'How can you understand them when you don't even understand yourself?'
'That has nothing to do with it... I know exactly what I'm doing. I have my reasons for fighting...'
'But the only reason you're fighting is because you don't know anything else...'
'...It's all I know... it's all I've ever known... it's not my fault I have no memory...'
'It's not their fault either. Why take it out on them?'
'...I'm not really like that. At least...I don't think I am.'
'You want to be like them, don't you? That's why you keep following them. You're actually afraid to know to the truth of your identity so you'll steal theirs instead. Isn't that right?'
'That's not it at all! I want to remember!!'
'Then you need to try harder...'
'Try harder?'
'You need to stop hiding...'
'That's right.... I can't use others as a shield. I have to find the answer by myself. ....I can't hide in the shadows anymore....'
(OOC: Yay for inner-dialogue!! *cheers*)

"Bring it on, you ugly son of a bitch!" Hamma's taunt to Garen brought me out of my thoughts. I snapped my head in his direction and saw him in battle position, ready to face off against Garen.
"That idiot..." I muttered to myself, "He's no match for him. Not that any of us are right now... S***..." I was no fool. I knew that this changling had the advantage even over Rudy, Kiaran and myself. And I knew he wouldn't hesitate to kill any of them that got in his way, which they were bound to do, since they obviously had accepted me as one of their own. And this was something that had never happened to me before. I also knew that if Garen captured me, I would be taken to New Vegeta; and trial or no trial, they would have me killed. I couldn't have that... There was no way I was going to die like that.
I glanced around at the faces of my current allies. Rudy and Gav were looking worriedly at their friend Hamma. Kiaran and Idaia had their eyes glued to Garen, their bodies tense and ready to move if he happened to fly their way. And Dina....well, Dina was running in circles and making airplane noises...
I brought my eyes back to the Namek, Hamma. This wasn't right. I couldn't let them fight my battles for me. I may have been cold and stubborn, but I sure as hell wasn't the kind of coward who would let other people die in a battle meant only for me. But that was going to take some serious maneuvering...

I stepped foreward, out of the cluster of humans and Saiyans that had formed on the dusty battlefield. I heard Rudy behind me say in a loud whisper, "Makura?" But I ignored him and kept going foreward. I stopped when I was even with Hamma and turned my serious and determined gaze to Garen, even though I was addressing Hamma.
"Stand down, Namek. This isn't your fight. It's mine. Go back and protect your own." Hamma looked ready to protest but I kept on speaking, this time to the Changling. "I'm no coward, Garen. If you want me, here I am. Leave all of them out of this, it doesn't concern them. Even though, for some reason that I fail to understand, they want to protect me..." At this point I paused and looked back over my shoulder, meeting Rudy's eyes, "I can't let them do it. This is a responsibility that I only must bear." I turned back to Garen. "However, if you think I'm just going to hand myself over, you're sorely mistaken. I'm too proud of a Saiya-jin to let myself be captured and killed by scum like you. When the Bounty Hunter Makura dies...it will be on my own terms, and no one else's!"
The whole time I was speaking my expression didn't change. A fire was burning in my eyes as I stared intently and unblinking at my opponent. Garen let out a small "hmph" and his mouth curled into a sarcastic smile.
"Admirable sentiment. But words alone won't save your skin, I'm afraid."
"Nevertheless... You're not going to take me alive, Garen."
"Makura! What are do--?" Rudy began to yell.
"Summers!! Take everyone to Torek's shop, get the ships and leave! Everything you've worked for on this mission will be pointless if you all die trying to save someone like me!"
"But, Makura, we can't just...."
"Get OUT of here, dammit!" With that I jumped off the ground and flew into the air. When I was several yards above the crowd, I shouted down to Garen.
"If you want me Changling...you'll have to come and get me!"
On my last words I turned in the air and began to fly away from the scene, passing over Hamma's head, knowing perfectly well that Garen would follow me. I only hoped Rudy and the others would be smart for a change and take this chance to get away while Garen was pursuing me.
'Please Rudy....just get them out of here..."

Bulbasaur4
4th November 2005, 06:12 PM
Yasu

Yasu fluttered about the heads of Kiaran and Idaia, watching with the utmost interest at the things that were unveiling before her. She had seen Garen before, and the comment in which he had spoken earlier to her still rang through her mind. But looking towards Rudy and the others, she wondered what they would do. Makura's words seemed extremely commanding- enough to pierce the air and send glass shattering in Yasu's mind.
"I'm going to run to Rudy." Kiaran stated, grabbing a hold of Idaia and lifting him off the ground. Yasu gave a nod.
" By observing the stances and tension in the air, most of it is aimed at Garen and Makura... little attention seems to have been paid to you."
Kiaran gave a nod, and then dashed for it towards Rudy. Garen's eyes flickered... but he seemed more amused than anything. Reaching Rudy, Kiaran set Idaia down.
Makura shouted at them to leave... Hamma seemed ready to do so, Rudy obviously was in confusion... and Dina was running around in a circle, now being a bird. Gav had joined the ranks on their side as well.

" Rudy... I know we're in a tight situation here... but I think we might have to take Makura's word. Garen... he's powerful. I can sense it... and I believe he might be more powerful than all of us combined. If we are to die, then who will defend the Namek?"
Kiaran pointed at Idaia, who shrank back away as if he were being summoned to do some thing.
" If he goes, so do the Dragon Balls... remember? I do and I don't want that to happen and I definately don't want our Earth guardian dying."
Idaia seemed more frightened but he was mature enough to understand.
Rudy gritted his teeth, concentrating and obviously in hard contemplation.
" I wish Garen would leave us alone." Idaia suddenly commented, cowering slightly.

Yasu hovered about them... listening intently.
" I will stay with Makura, even though I cannot fight." Her little voice faintly fluttering over the air. I feel as if I should stay... as if there is some thing that I can do, although I do not know what.
Yasu then gave a brief nod, "But I feel as if we will meet again if you decide to leave."
Yasu then fluttered with astonishing speed to Makura. Makura kept her eyes focused on Garen, and Yasu gently fluttered above her.
" I have come to stay with you Makura. I know I offer no fighting abilities... but... I find that I feel I should stay with you. At least allow me to stay."
With that, Yasu widened the girth between herself and Makura... but yet remained mostly around her. She wanted to stay, but she wasn't dumb enough to be so close to Makura that if she powered up, Yasu would be the victim.

Bear
4th November 2005, 06:55 PM
Hamma
~~~~

Go? Run away? Pfft, that Saiyan woman must have taken one too many blows to the head. She knew perfectly well she couldn't handle Garen by herself. Us leaving would only prolong the inevitable. Garen would come after us after killing her, no doubt. And with his ability to sense power levels, it would make it extremely difficult to hide. We would be found again, sooner or later. Running was pointless, not to mention against my nature. Well it wasn't going to happen.

Makura had shouted her ultimatum and sprang to fly away. I reached up just as she passed over my head and grabbed hold of her ankle.

"What the hell? Hamme what are you doing!?!" Makura exclaimed.
"Where exactly do you plan to lead him? Flying will only waste energy. Fight here, as I do not feel like moving to another location." I replied, firmly.
"Wait a minute...you don't feel like moving? I thought I told you and the others to leave!?!" She shot back.
"Don't be foolish. You know perfectly well Garen won't leave us alone after killing you. He's not just here to enforce the contract, you know." I said in a low tone, quickly glancing over at Idaia. "When he's finished with you, he'll no doubt go after him. I can't let that happen. We can't let that happen. So you see, it's imperative that you, and him, remain in one piece."

Makura looked at me, as her expression reverted from perplexity back to her normal calm.
"Hmph, I don't need your help. How are you planning to protect Idaia?"
"I propose that we split in even numbers, rather than leave one alone. I will remain here with you and Yasu. I'll ask Rudy and Gav to take care of Idaia and........Dina." I suggested, casting a halfway annoyed look over at Dina, who had ceased her airplane noises and begun furiously attempting to lick her elbow. I shook my head. "Are you ready to do this?"
"I'm always ready. As for you, I sure hope you are. I'm not going to be saving your green bean ass" Makura said sharply, jumping back over to stand in front of Garen.

I floated down to where the others were standing, landing next to Rudy.
"Alright you two, here's the plan. Makura and I are going to stay here with Garen, as is Yasu. I want you two to take care of Idaia and Dina. Get them out of here." I told them, as stern as I could be. Rudy looked at me, and I could see a hint of pain and worry in his eyes.
"Don't worry. I'll make sure Makura is ok. I have a feeling we'll have another visitor shortly. One of my brethren. Now go!" I finished up, teleporting back over to stand next to Makura. I whispered to her very subtly.

"Kal is near, and he's heading this way. I can sense his approach."
Makura raised an eyebrow.
"Are you sure?" She questioned.
"Positive. I have a feeling the balance is tipped in our favor today. But be on your top guard anyway. We'll need all we can give to beat this guy."
"Save your advice. If you're that insistent on staying, you'd better not get in my way, or I'll kill you myself. Understand?" She warned.
"Clearly, your highness." I replied with obvious sarcasm.

I looked behind me, just in time to see Rudy flying away, with Idaia under his arm, followed closely by Gav, dragging Dina, still persisting in her elbow-licking quest. A slight smile came to my face as I turned back to look at Garen. I anxiously awaited his next move.

Kuro Espeon
29th November 2005, 02:55 PM
Well if no one ELSE is going to post (*stares pointedly at JT*), I'll keep this going. Lol, just don't say we didn't give you a chance JT...
I'm not going to let this die again. I'm stubborn that way... For crying out loud, I kept M-E-W: Defiance going for 3 years when it only had 3 remaining members (me, Arctic_A, and B4). So...this RPG shall live! LIVE, I say!

Makura:
~~~~~
So the Namek wanted to play that way, huh? Hmph. Very well. I decided to let him stay and fight, but I wasn't about to save his neck. If he died he wasn't allowed to blame me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Rudy and Kiaran leading Idaia and the hopeless Dina quickly away. At least Summers had a few brain cells left. He wasn't as stupid as the Namek that was now standing by my side. As they moved away, I heard Dina's loud voice call out.

"Heeey! Where are we gooooooing?! Why do THEY get to stay and play?" she cried, struggling against the firm grip that Rudy had on her arm.
"Makura and Hamma are going to try and stop Garen, Dina," Rudy replied impatiently, as if explaining to a child.
"Ooooh! I seeee! *blink blink*....Who's Garendina?"
"Just keep moving!"
"Makura! Hamma! Stop! Garendina!!" Dina repeated the message sporadically and then paused, as if she had just thought of something. A huge grin appeared on her face. "Stop! Hamma time!"
Rudy groaned.
The last thing I heard from them was Dina's hysterical laughter trailing audibly behind them as they disappeared around the corner.

I shook my head and tried to pass them out of my mind. If I was going to fight, I needed to clear my head completely. Even though... for the first time in my life, my confidence in my ability to win fights was wavering. Even the most skill fighters know their limits. As much as I hated to admit it... this fight was going to end one of two ways. It was either I was going to get lucky and be able to drag it out long enough for the others to get away.... or it was going to be over very quickly.
I slid slowly into a fighting stance, keeping my eyes on Garen. Watching....Preparing...Waiting for him to make the first move.

I'll give you one more chance to post JT, and if not Bear can go ahead and start the fight.
(oh, and I'm sorry for the really dumb joke everyone... lol)

Kuro Espeon
11th December 2005, 05:34 PM
*continues to stare at JT* *coughs repeatedly*

Come on, guys!!! *whine whine* SOMEBODY post! *cough JT cough*

Kuro Espeon
4th January 2006, 06:37 PM
Message from Kuro: The following post is made my Asilynne. She's using my computer and didn't feel like logging out of my account. Lazy butch.... lol, j/k Asi-chan. *lovage*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*gets Kenny Rogers voice* BIYATCH!!!!!! LOL
Yeah I still dont have internet access yet at my home (Though I have a car now ^v^) so Im using the Maku-chans laptop! (Its Asilynne BTW) ^-^()
Sarah has informed me that FS has gotten off at a good start again but is yet again on a slow decay.....WE CANT HAVE THAT NOW CAN WE DAMMIT!!!!! No we cannot, so therefore! Here we go!

~~~Dina (Idiot form)~~~

"Duh duh duh duh....duhduh...duhduh..HAMMA TIME!!!! CANT TOUCH THIS!!!!" I danced happily through the air as Mr Brownie (Gav XD) carried me and tried to stop me. He kept holding my arms down which wasnt fun at all. "Hey Brownie Man, didnt you hear!? CANT TOUCH THIS!!! No touching!!!" I tried to get his grip off me, I could fly on my own after all!!! I did it before!!! The tail girl didnt like my dance either, was that why they were taking me away? "Hey Brownie why is the tail girl back there with Rudys Grampa?"

"Umm...." Brownie looked lost. He probably didnt have any directions and thats why we were flying away. He probably lost the tail girl and the green guy and was trying to find them!!!

"Theyre right behind you Brownie!!! You dont have to be lost anymore!! I know its hard but if you move you head and twist like this..." I twisted almost out of his grip and he cried out startled. "And look there they are back there!!!"
"Hey Rudy shes fruit-looping out again...." Brownie said. But he kept flying away from them. Didnt he care that they were behind? I know he heard me!!!
So....why are we going this way?" For once I didnt feel really happy, I didnt like how we were flying away. I missed the tail girl, she was my first friend. Didnt the tail girl miss me?
"Why is the tail girl not coming? Why isnt the green kids dad coming? Why didnt Rudy want to talk to his grampa? Do they hate me?? Brownie STOP!!!! The tail girls back there!!!!!!"

"Dina please!!!!!" Rudy yelled. Tears in my eyes I rested my folded arms on Brownies back. "But.....Rudy theyre my friends....Will I ever see her again?"

Rudy didnt answer for it seemed like forever. Then when he did he seemed like he was mad at me or something.

"I dont know Dina. Now keep quiet."

~*~*~

~~~Dina~~~

We had landed in a park of some sort, full of alien trees and plants. The strange grasses had made me sneeze, though now I had wished I stayed an idiot. Ignorance was bliss indeed. Now I knew what Rudy and Gav were too afraid to tell my idiot form, what they wanted to protect her from. That wasnt Rudys grampa, though Id known that already. The truth was far more sinister, and even my Idiot form felt a little of what exactly was wrong.
We were divided. Garen managed to separate us all, Hamma and Makura were left to fight him alone. How could they leave them there! Werent they friends? Friends dont leave friends behind, friends dont let friends hurt themselves, and they did both. What my Idiot form felt as sadness I felt as anger.

"How could you?!" I whirled upon the group. Looking startled in this change in my usual quiet demeanor they just sat, stunned, as I paced in front of them. "Leaving them to fight and possibly die!? How could you leave them there I thought we were their FRIENDS!"

"Dina..." Rudys soft voice spoke up. "We had to, some of our party are in no condition to fight." Kiaran stood up and nodded. "Like Idaia, and yourself moments ago. We couldnt stay there with non-combatants and risk their lives. Makura didnt want that. She told us to leave."

Anger welled up within me at no one in particular. "If I told you to fire a ki blast into my stomach would you??!? Of course she said that! Its what any of us would say! But we cant just....ABANDON her!!!!" Tears stung my eyes as I searched for their chi. I almost pinpointed it before a hand came down upon my shoulder.
"If we were to go back and die, everything we would have fought for would be for nothing." Gav said, looking like he was pissed at the fact as well. "Makura knows this, and I think deep down inside she does care about us all, and thats why she wants us to complete our mission..."

"With, or without her..." Rudy spoke up somberly. He lowered his head and stared at the ground, not meeting any of our eyes. With a jolt I understood. None of us liked it, but we all had to accept it. This was her choice, and though every fiber of my being wanted to charge headlong back there, knowing I dont stand a chance, so my friends wouldnt have to face the horror alone, I knew I couldnt. And Rudy and the others probably were suffering same as me.

I stood for a moment longer, struggling with my inner emotions, before sinking to the grass with a long drawn out sigh. I stared at the ground, at each blade of alien grass that lay before me, until a small green hand rested on mine.
"Its for the Earth." Large innocent eyes looked into my stressed ones, Idaias young face wore the heavy burden of sadness, but also determination. He was right, though I hated it they all were right. The main mission had to come first, for billions of lives rested on our success.
I nodded slowly. "For the Earth..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BAM! lol

Asilynne
25th February 2006, 01:47 PM
*prods*

Sarah your in charge of smacking everyone around for me ^-~ lol

Outlaw JT
13th March 2006, 02:29 PM
OOC: If it ain't class, it's work, and if it ain't work, it's exhaustion from work. I shouldn't even be online right now but things are actually slow today and I am the only one in the office so I thought I would sneak in a post while no one was watching me.

Garen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Garen was relieved that at least some of them had shown reason. His orders right now really only pertained to Makura and he had hoped he would be able to keep it that way. With some of the Earthers now gone he might still be able to avoid mention of them when he made his report. At the very least, it decreased the likeliness of him having to kill any of them in pursuit of his orders.

"I am happy to see you have managed to come to some manner of settlement on the matter. I believe we may proceed then without further delay," Garen's voice was calm and even as he dropped into a defensive stance.

The namek took this as a sign and immediately launched at him, echoed by an exasperated sigh from Makura. The namek called Hamma was fast, but Garen was faster. With minimal effort he slid to the side as Hamma charged him, snagging the nameks ankle with his tail and slamming him into the ground. Still holding on, Garen flew up into the air and threw Hamma two stories straight down into the ground.

The pair of slams weren't really enough to harm a warrior of Hamma's calibre but then it wasn't intended to. Instead it was simply Garen's way of warning them how serious the course of action they were about to pursue was. He had no desire to kill any of them, even his ordered target Makura, but he was only going to hold back as much as he didn't need to defeat them. The harder they made things, the more of his power he would be forced to use. He just hoped they wouldn't force him to use enough to cause permanent harm to them or the surroundings.

The second round both Makura and Hamma flew at him with a flurry of blows. The barrage of punches and kicks came with remarkable speed, hardly visible to a normal person. Garen spent a few seconds deflecting or blocking their attacks before making his next move. As the pair slowly shifted to either side, attempting to make it more difficult for him to defend against both of them, Garen's tail snaked out and grabbed one of Makura's arms as she threw a punch. His tail dragged her around with her own momentum to smack her into Hamma, this time with enough force to make both of them feel it. His tail released Makura as he spun, slamming her a block away into and through the front of a building. Meanwhile his spunning motion evolved into a roundhouse kick sending Hamma flying through the front of a building across the street from where Makura ended up.

Garen dropped back into his defensive stance and watched the two warriors get up quickly, dusting themselves off. They seemed like they might be just a tad sore but both of them were still more than fresh enough to fight. As they stepped back onto the street a tingle breached his senses. Someone else was coming and fast. Three might prove more fun than two but he truly wanted to end things before anyone could get killed.

"You'll have to do better than that if you hope to defeat me. I have not even, as the humans say, broken a sweat. If you represent the best your little group can offer then I am truly sorry for their fate if they continue on their mission. They would almost do better to face me now. Even if I was ordered to kill them I would have been far more merciful than my superiors," Garen's voice oozed pity and superiority.

He respected both of these warriors more than that but he wanted to provoke them into increasing their attack. He wanted to end this before anyone could get killed and the fastest way to do that was to piss them off.

Bear
15th March 2006, 08:13 AM
spunning

Dunno why but that word makes me lol...

Anyway thanks for making a post JT. I'll try to come up with a post later if I get my work done early.

Ultimate Charizard
24th March 2006, 06:11 PM
I think its about time i got involved again. Ideas are flowing.

Gav
-----

I couldnt take this. I stood alone at the edge of our little group. Dina had calmed down now and i could sense the battle beginning.
I dont care that im not as strong as the Saiyans or any of the other races. I shouldnt have run away. The Changeling owed me. I had to prove myself and i shouldnt let anyone stop me. These people here werent my friends. I had been attracted to the fight back on Earth and id been dragged along for the ride. Why? For that matter why had they dragged Dina along? Half the time she wasnt coherent enough to fight and the rest of the time, although a good fighter she was like me, just a human fighting all those powerfull races.
The Changeling was right. Unless humans themselves could become stronger they would be wiped out. I had to prove we were a strong race.
Without thinking any further i took to the air and flew as fast as possible back to the fight. Nameks, bounty hunters, i cared for neither. I was fighting the changeling first, they can all get to the back of the Queue. "I wont be looked over as weak again!" i growled as i increased my speed. "I DO NOT NEED PROTECTION FROM ANYONE!"

The battle came into view quickly and i planned on going right through the middle. "HES MINE!"

------------------------------------

Wow, gone all Vegita there for a moment.
Sorry to break up the original fight but i needed to get involved. Since im currently with Rudy and Dina (whos posters dont have net access for a little bit) i wanted to get myself involved.

Ultimate Charizard
31st March 2006, 09:24 AM
Cmon people we can revive this and make it a good one. I know a few of you have connection trouble but if we give it some effort and post regularly....(Bear was promising for a while and if not JT or Kuro can jump in...or even any of you other guys)
...we can make a go of this. We have some of the best writers on this forum in this cast, and then me, trying to look good off you guys :rolleyes:

Dont wanna see this die.

Bear
31st March 2006, 11:06 AM
Hamma
~~~~

*PSHHOOIE*
I blasted the rubble from the building off of me. I hopped back to my feet, dusted myself off calmly, and carefully stepped over the debris to exit the building through the front...uh...hole. I looked across the street to see Makura emerging from her respective bed of disintegrated cement and brick. We could both see we had a difficult task at hand. We knew Kal was on his way, but that still might not be enough to defeat Garen. As I hopped gently into the air to return to the field, I sensed a new power level.
"Wait! That's not Kal!" I thought to myself. I looked over to see the same puzzled look on Makura's face. It didn't take either of us long to figure out who it was. As we looked to the east, the figure appeared beyond the buildings. Gav had rage in his eyes, the determination of an underdog. I assumed he had lost his cool and took off away from Dina and Rudy, which is precisely what we DIDN'T want to happen.
"What the hell is he doing? The whole POINT of us being here is to allow them to get away!" I thought again. I didn't have much time to react, as Gav was rapidly approaching, with every intention of heading right smack dab into the middle of the fray.
"GAV NO!" I shouted, increasing my speed dramatically to try to get him before he reached Garen. As he approached, I stretched out my hand, barely able to catch him by the ankle. He came to a sudden halt, and looked back at me with shocked eyes, albeit full of hate.
"What are you doing Hamma!?! I'm on your side!" He screamed, struggling to be free of my grip.
"You fool! Do you even understand why we had you go with Dina and Rudy in the first place? We KNOW we can't beat Garen, even if all of us fought. We're trying to stall him until you guys can get away and protect the dragonballs! WE TRUSTED YOU TO PROTECT KIARAN!" I shouted back at him, releasing his ankle. He spun around and stared at me, a look with a mixture of anger and sorrow.
"I couldn't let you guys die needlessly. I was tired of being the protected one. I want to do a little protecting of my own!"
By now Makura had arrived. She floated up next to Gav, with a stern look on her face.
*WHAP!*
Makura gave Gav the most whopping slap I've ever seen upside his head.
"You're an arrogant, foolish ass. But since you're here now, you might as well help. Just don't get in my way."
Gav rubbed his head, but nodded silently. We all turned our attention back to Garen, who was chuckling rather audibly.
"Ahh, isn't this heartwarming. Another pathetic excuse for a warrior has arrived for his funeral. You just don't get it do you? You will never defeat me, even with 100 of you! But if that's the way you want it, I will show no mercy. I will crush all three of you!"

Heald
31st March 2006, 11:51 AM
Kal Hounder

"Don't you mean all four of us."
My Namek ears had picked up their conversation even from a mile away, but since they were distracted by Gav's arrival, they had stopped noticing me. I had sped up behind Garen but stopped several yards away from him. I wasn't the type to cheap-shot someone, even though it would have done no good against an opponent of Garen's calibre.

Garen turned around and smiled.
"Ah, Kal, another whelp for me to humiliate! I see you haven't brought that stick you call a sword."
I smiled.
"I've decided I'd rather kill you with my bare hands."
Unsurprisingly, my big talk had no effect on him. I looked over to my three allies. Previous prejudices aside, we were all in the same boat here : if one of us dies, we are all doomed. While all four of us were more or less as strong as each other, I had just spent a great deal of time in meditation specifically for fighting Garen and I was at full power, whereas Makura and Hamma had been softened from their fight with Garen and Gav was wasting energy by being angry.

"Fine, I'll take on all four of you," Garen said and as we all went into a fighting stance, Gav acted out of turn and flew bull-straight at Garen in a rage. Garen managed to catch his fist just in time and threw him in the opposite direction. I took my chance and took a more aimed punch, but Garen was more prepared. He blocked it with one of his forearms, I swung my other fist, which was blocked in equal measure and then he swung his tail around. I raised my forearm but it was powerful enough to knock me away, but as he completed his swing, Gav had flown back and locked Garen in a full nelson. I took my chance and sped back at Garen, delivering a strong fist connecting with his face. Unlike our previous encounter, my punch didn't hurt me and I had actually moved him. Garen started laughing.
"That was your best?!" and with that broke out of the full nelson and swung a 360-degree kick around, knocking both Gav and myself out of the close-quarters combat region. I was beginning to realise that this fight was not going to be as simple as it first appeared.

Kuro Espeon
31st March 2006, 01:12 PM
Just so everyone knows: I've talked to Asi and Rudy fairly recently. They're still working on finding another place to move to and are saving up money. They still don't have internet access so that's why they haven't been here. (That was one of the main reasons I got their characters out of the line of fire for a whie...^^() )They have a legitimate excuse, I'd say, but I think its good we're starting to make a decent comeback! I'll talk to them again soon and update you guys on the situation.

Anyway, enough babbling, on to posting! ...heh heh...Makura slapped Gav. rofl...(don't blame me for that U_C, Bear did that all on his own! *points accusing finger* XD)

Makura:
~~~~~
Earthlings and Nameks... are... retarded...

I rolled my eyes in frustration as Gav and Kal both showed up to join the fight. Why couldn't any of them understand why I didn't want them here? This was my fight and it had nothing to do with them. As far as I could see, all they were doing was throwing away their lives in a fight for someone who had once tried to kill them, and at least 2 of them didn't even consider me an ally at all. For them is was a battle of pride. While it was also obvious that Gav was doing it for his own more personal reasons... I failed to see why this battle had to be his "fight of honor". I hoped that through my slapping him I had made it clear that this was NOT the time to play hero. This was simply a fight for survival.

I could tell by Garen's face that he really hadn't planned on killing any of them just yet, but I wasn't convinced that he wouldn't if the fight came to that. And he would have no regrets. My only advantage was that he wouldn't kill me since I would have to be taken back to the Changling home planet for trial. A trial in which I was almost definetely going to be found guilty and THEN killed. Hmph. Not if I had anything to say about it. I would fight myself to death if I had to...but I was never going to be taken into captivity alive, especially by a Changling.

I was now in full battle focus. After Garen had thrown back Gav and Kal I took advantage of the split second of dropped gaurd. My battle aura erupting around me I charged at him full speed through the air. However, i was quite fast enough as Garen quickly spun around and brought his arm up to block just as I had sung my leg in a roundhouse kick. With a surprising amount of force, the changling pushed me back and I briefly lost balance, doing a backward somersault in the air. Garen took this brief vulnerability to swing his giant tail around in an attempt to strike me down. However, I managed to regain my balance just in time to clamp my hands around his tail, and in one fluid movement I swung him around me in a full circle and then brought him over my shoulder, releasing him just in time to send him hurtling toward the ground.

However, Garen's recovery was just as faster as my own and probably even faster, for he didn't even hit the ground. Instead he corrected himself in middair and shot at me like a bullet. Not having enough time to react I soon found myself gasping for air as his hard, muscular fist collided with my stomach. I lurched and let out a gasp as my body doubled over. Garen left no room for recovery and followed up with a hard, swift kick to the side of my head which sent me downward until I smacked into the hard, dirt ground and skidded several feet before I finally stopped. As I got back to my feet while wiping away a small trickle of blood from the corner of my mouth, I felt a cold sensation swarm over me that wasn't entirely from the impact. I had come to the cruel realization of my inevitable fate.

And it pissed me off...

I think this is most posts we've had in the same day for a loooong time. XD Good job guys! Keep up the good work!

Asilynne
4th April 2006, 05:05 PM
When did you talk to us Sarah? lol I havent talked to you in awhile ;.; unless you count my journal XD Good to see its actually alive, as I said in the away topic we ll probably have the internet by this weekend ^,-,^ And when we get it I have some delicious Ideas for this, since everyones diving into the battle I might have to as well, unless I decide to do something else equally delicious!!!!
But something doesnt make sense, why would Gav be sent to protect Kiaran, isnt she a saiyan? lol Idaia would make more sense in that sentance, no offence James ^-^()
Anyway I dont have time to do a real post right now but expect one soon from me and possibly Rudy....RIGHT Rudy? ^v~

Bear
4th April 2006, 05:14 PM
Sorry I mixed up the names! I meant the little guy that can't fight.

Kuro Espeon
4th April 2006, 05:54 PM
When did you talk to us Sarah? lol I havent talked to you in awhile ;.; unless you count my journal XD

That's why I said "fairly" recently. :P

Bulbasaur4
7th April 2006, 05:25 PM
[color=royalblue]
I decided that for my sick post of the day, DBZ!!!
* dances *
Oh, and I’m glad that Asi will be returning soon! ^_^

Idaia
.: Little Green Namek Kid :.

Idaia frowned slightly as his large eyes gazed at the current group. Dina seemed in deeply depressed spirits with Rudy and Kiaran only looking like inner reflections of her. It was odd for a moment… the silence that ensued as they seemed to ponder their own thoughts for a while. Idaia knew that this was for the Earth… because people had been killed. So many creatures had been killed upon Earth… including the Nameks. It pained Idaia to think that Hamma and Kal were perhaps the only Nameks left besides himself.
“I’m not ready for this… I’m not ready to be the guardian…” Idaia thought nervously, looking about the grassy alien area they were in. Everything was happening so fast, and now… a few of the close people he knew, could die. The ones who had protected him… they could die. Hamma… Kal…
“I don’t want to be alone…” Idaia said softly, which caused Dina took look at him. She forced a soft smile and shook her head.
“You’re not alone Idaia, I’m here… Rudy and Kiaran are still here…” Idaia looked back at her and nodded, but it was quite obvious in his face that he still felt alone. Perhaps Dina sensed the even bigger part of the picture which Idaia was focusing upon.
If Hamma and Kal died…
“Wait…” Idaia said suddenly, feeling a tiny bit of courage as he stood up and gazed at the other three.
“We’re here now… to what, protect me? Dina is back to normal and she probably won’t … uhh… ‘go into’ her other self for a bit. Yasu… well… Yasu is back there too! I’m the only one that is hindering all of you to battle together…”
Idaia withdrew a shaky breath as he clenched his fist slightly.
“ I will not hide. I don’t want to hide. If you all fight together, your chances of beating Garen will be greater… and if you don’t have a chance, then I’d rather die with my friends than hide as a coward. If he kills them, we’ll be next. We have to go back and fight… I might not be able to fight, but I can heal. As I see it, Garen doesn’t have a healer and he doesn’t seem to have friends.”
Idaia looked hopefully at everyone, forcing a smile upon his face.
“That has to be some sort of advantage, right?”

Yasu
.: That Little Black Cat Thingy :.

Yasu watched as the battle continued, still hovering about. It was to be that Yasu was just going to hover about Makura, but with the joining fighters… Yasu was now hovering about all of them. They were all focused and determined upon the battle, although Yasu couldn’t help thinking that they still were no match for Garen. Yasu’s eyes narrowed as she glowered at Garen. She didn’t understand this creature. She knew what he was and she knew his power… but she didn’t understand why he sought to conquer others. Why would these Saiyans… Makura, Kiaran, Rudy… why would they seem to be peaceful, while Garen was not? (Yasu had hesitated with Makura’s name, however she held a belief that Makura was good). Fluttering above the battle, Yasu only silently hoped that perhaps some sign would be shown… some thing- or anything to make things clearer.

Outlaw JT
2nd May 2006, 10:04 AM
Guess I better post to keep the revival going....... the work of the wicked is never done! and just a note...... it's the new saiyan home planet, not the changeling home planet......

[color=purple]Garen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were all quite spirited fighters. With the second Namek joining the battle it would soon become an effort to fight them without killing one of them. The need for him to end this was growing quickly. The longer they fought, the more likely it was he would have to kill someone to win and he didn't want that. He just wanted to detain the mercenary and leave the rest be to follow his advice. He had to believe that they'd listen and turn back.

As they all came at him again, Garen began looking for openings. He would have to take one of them out of the fight now. The nameks were too resilient to take out without killing one of them. Makura he needed to take with him in one piece and alive. He couldn't put her down while fighting all four of them. As he ducked under a roundhouse by Makura it became clear.

He suddenly turned towards the human and charged forward with blinding speed. Grabbing the human by the throat he sped towards the ground which they had steadily been moving away from. He was moving far too fast for the others to catch him. With immense force he slammed the fighter known as Gav into the ground. He then spun quickly swinging the human through the air several times before releasing him just before the others could reach them. Gav went flying off with unbelievable speed, smashing through three buildings and a tree before coming to rest.

As they approached to resume battle he let off a wave of energy knocking them back momentarily. He then held his hand up to pause them for just a second.

"Your friend is now in need of medical attention beyond the young Nameks abilities. Let me take Makura and I will see that he gets it and is released! No one needs to die here today!" Garen spoke firmly.

As he awaited their reply he sunk back into a defensive stance, floating back up into the air. He would be ready if they made the wrong decision. He would be ready and three of them he knew he could deal with without killing any of them. It would just take a bit of time.

OOC: quick note, Gav went flying the opposite direction from the party who isn't fighting.

Ultimate Charizard
3rd May 2006, 02:20 AM
ooc - That was quick

ic - Ow

ooc - Well since im beat to hell and probably unconcious ill wait to see what happens lol.

Bear
3rd May 2006, 11:35 AM
I like the fact that after smashing through three buildings, you went through a tree just for good measure!

I'll try to squeeze in a post later today, but I can't guarantee I'll have time. It might have to wait til tomorrow. Yeesh, finals week sucks...

Kuro Espeon
3rd May 2006, 12:14 PM
Heh heh....tree....

I'll be trying to make a post myself at the end of the week. I happened to be in the middle of finals as well, so that's a litttle more important. But come this weekend I'm going to try and catch up on a lot of things, including my RPGing. ^_^ Glad to see people are still keeping up with this though!

Master Rudy
26th May 2006, 08:50 AM
OOC-Hard to believe I've not had decent internet access in over a year and a half (AOL is far from decent). Well now that I am officially 100% back in business as far as net access goes I've got to play a ton of catch up. In the next few days I hope to have something up.

Kuro Espeon
14th June 2006, 07:28 PM
Well...so much for my promise to post right after finals were over. XD I have no good excuse. I'd say that I was busy with work, but I'm home everyday by 5, so I have all evening to make posts in. *bows in apology* I thought we were waiting for Rudy, but I guess that's not happening, so I promised U_C (or was is JT? *shrugs*) that I'd get a post in. So here it goes.

Makura:
~~~~~

After seeing Gav knocked out by a single move, and hearing Garen's proclamation of the obvious, a thought passed through my mind that I never thought would ever be there.

"It's over..." I told myself this with surprising sincerity and I knew immedietly that it was the truth, no matter how much my fighter's spirit denied it. Garen wasn't giving up, and even though he claimed he didn't want to kill any of the others, I knew there was no way we could beat him, even with all our strength combined. Never in my career as a bounty hunter had I come across a warrior of his caliber. I respected it, but I hated it at the same time. I couldn't stand knowing that I was no match for him, or that I couldn't even beat him with help. Help... that was something I wasn't used to either... and I wasn't even sure I liked it.

From an outsider's perspective, it looked as though I was only being arrogant and stubborn, which, I fully admitted, was often true with me. However... it was more of a matter of pride than anything else. I always finished what I started and took responsibility for my own actions without dumping it on anyone else. This was my fight, and now my "friends" had gotten themselves involved. This wouldn't do... this wouldn't do at all... I was going to finish this.

"Alright, Garen..." I let my battle aura die down as I lowered my fists to my sides and floated slowly toward the ground. "I never thought I'd say this but... you win." An eerie silence followed my statement as it was obvious that this was the last thing anyone there thought they'd hear me say. The words that came out of my own mouth sounded foreign to me, as if someone else were saying them through my body. "I'll go with you. No tricks. No fighting. No nothing. BUT! If you go back on your word... I will kill you, no matter how long it takes. And to be sure of this, I want you to let Rudy and the others leave first. Once they're safely away from Sylpha I'll come quietly."

A small grin curled at the corners of the Changeling's thin mouth. I knew he could tell that I wasn't joking. He knew from the look on my face that I was completely serious and that I wouldn't try anything. "Very well, Saiya-jin...we have a deal." He crossed his arms over his chest and looked in the direction that he had sent, the now unconcious, Gav flying. "Now I suggest that your little posse hop to it. I don't have all eternity to sit here and wait."

I nodded and turned to face the fighting party behind me, all of whom were now staring at me in utter disbelief. For some reason, my eyes instinctively scanned the group for Rudy before I remember that he wasn't there. Not that it should really matter, I told myself. It's all the same...

"Hamma!" I called out, turning my face away from them and watching Garen closely. "Get Gav and the others out of here and find Rudy. Tell him I'll just have to meet up with you guys later and that he'd better come find me on New Vegeta. If not, I'll haunt him for the rest of his pathetic little Earthling life. And please, don't paraphrase that message. Now, get your green butt going."

Kuro Espeon
19th June 2006, 09:20 PM
Yeah, yeah, I'm posting twice, so what? It's not really a post, it's a show-and-tell thing...
I recently completed a drawing that I believe to be one of my best to date. This isn't saying much since I'm not really that great, XD (*waits for Asi to smack her*). But considering the limited resources I had to work with (pencils, paper, borrowed digicam and Paint, XP) I think it looks really good.

Guess what it's of? XD Come on, you saw it coming.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v369/KuroEspie/Makkuracoloredit.jpg

Ok, so it's closer to VG Makura than FS Makura (at least in the outfit), but this was her original design when she was created about 5 years ago. ^_^

Kuro Espeon
10th July 2006, 05:54 PM
oh come ON, people! SOMEBODY post! >,< Everyone keeps saying they want this RPG to keep going, but nobody wants to post. *taps foot* I understand being busy with other obligations in real life, but I know for a fact that some of you spend too much time on WoW. (lol). And even if it's just a short "wtf is going on??!" post, at least do something. Nothing says each post has to be short-story length.

*takes a deep breath* Sorry. I don't mean to be a bi-yatch... You all know I love you.

Asilynne
10th July 2006, 08:15 PM
Im not going to post unless something real happens x.x I hate making OMFGBBQ wut iz going on guyzzzzzzz type posts, I only post if I have something meaningful to contribute to the plot. And right now I dont cause to be honest I dont like the route FS seems to be taking, its like its going downhill x.x Why couldnt we have just stuck with the original idea instead of this lame "lets all fight Garen though we know were gonna lose" idea?

Ultimate Charizard
10th July 2006, 08:24 PM
That was my idea to throw in a plot twist and give me something to do other than follow everyone round and be the 'Krillin' of our story (ie the weak human that cant do anything but moan that he cant do anything)

Im kinda waiting on JT.

Bulbasaur4
10th July 2006, 08:54 PM
[color=royalblue]
I could make a post... but seriously, a little black kitty and a green namek who can't fight. ... ... ...

I'm unsure of what to do. ^^;; I suppose Yasu could try to sneak into Makura's pocket or some thing? Or cleavage... or some thing? lol

Ultimate Charizard
10th July 2006, 08:59 PM
Hey this is Dragonball not fanservice lol

Bulbasaur4
12th July 2006, 02:17 AM
[color=royalblue]
Idaia & Yasu- COMBINATION POST!

"Wait! Makura no!" Suddenly a voice called out, being that of Dina as the rest of the group had arrived on the scene. Idaia had succeeded in his speech, and all of them had re-arrived to the spot and the entire group seemed to have reformed. Gav however was a ways away from them... having crashed far back, and Idaia instantly found himself growing nervous. Staying firm however, even he stood tall and defensive like the rest.
" Makura... you can't go... don't let him win..." Kiaran said softly, looking concerned as Rudy seemed to remain silent- unsure of what was happening.
"Just leave. Take Gav with you and get out of here now!" Makura commanded, narrowing her eyes at the group as she once again looked towards Garen. Within a blink of an eye however, Yasu seemed to appear between Garen and Makura. The small black cat with huge ears hovered there for a moment, regarding the two of them as if pondering some thing before giving a soft purr-like noise. The red star symbol upon Yasu's forehead seemed to twinkle lightly as the cat perched itself upon Makura's shoulder.
"I hope this does not break any treaty... but I wish to go with Makura." Yasu looked at Garen, as if asking. "I would like to go with her. Obviously I pose no through to you nor anyone else, so my added company shall not harm anything. This way I can make sure that the agreement is held. If it is not... I will contact the others and let them know." Yasu gave a nod, giving no answer as to how he or she would do that. Idaia's expression seemed to falter even more.
"No Yasu! But you have t-" He began, but he cut himself off as Yasu's voice entered the rest of the group's head.
Yes, I do contain a few dragon balls but do not worry. He does not know that and I will be fine. This way I can watch of Makura without posing a threat. Let her go with him and then follow when he does not notice.

Master Rudy
26th September 2006, 05:37 AM
OOC-While I don't agree with the direction this RPG seems to be taking I would at least like to see it finish up. In four years this really hasn't made much progress and if there are two things that gnaw at me on this forum it's this not moving in any true direction and the fact that Dawn's sequel is seemingly in limbo. Now I've got a string of days off after today so I'd at least like to do something with Time but I'm also still intrested in this if everyone else is. Who's game?

Asilynne
27th September 2006, 10:17 PM
As Ive said before I dont know where to go with this line of plot...unless...well I might, but if this thing does die again we should all make up an ending and let Sarah make the sequal she has planned x.x

Ultimate Charizard
28th September 2006, 11:25 AM
Thats the thing, id love to get back on this however myself and JT kinda worked out a little plot twist many eons ago and since im not unconcious im pretty dependant on him to press this on......