PDA

View Full Version : Shoal Cave partially solved!!!

Latios24
12th December 2002, 12:10 AM
Its true. Time does have something to do with it. I did a time modifyer(sp) code and lookie what happened. The tide or watever went away and I FOUND a new entrance in this cave.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios24
12th December 2002, 12:11 AM
also a tip, bring a pokemn with strength because there are boulders that need moving.

Latios24
12th December 2002, 12:15 AM
brought me to this ice cave

[attachment deleted by admin]

Azura Stardust
12th December 2002, 01:27 AM
Whoa, Funky. I sure am going to try that... wow!! I wonder what lies in there :)

EDIT: Ok, I found TM07 - Hailstorm. And I picked up these 4 salts... and talked to the man and he said some stuff and didn't do anything after that. :( I didn't even get anything!!

EDIT: Ah, I just noticed there is an old topic on this on page 3.... so this isn't really a new discovery ^.^;; anyway, in that ice cave you can get Yukirawashi (I got one) and when you bring the blue gems AND the salt to the guy, he gives you ......

かいがらのすず

description: もたせると てきにダメージを _たえたとき たいりょ_が かいふ_

this is NOT leftovers, btw.

SilverPersian
12th December 2002, 03:37 AM
!!!

Everyone get a todozerugaa. It is the 2nd most 1337 pokemon ever. And the best in RS it seems.

Its the cute walrus who evolves into quite the statistical monster.

Plus it is just cool.

Jodmos
12th December 2002, 06:42 AM
What was the code you used?

I've tried the only code I've found in the forums but it doesn't seem to do anything.

Ratiosu
12th December 2002, 07:51 AM
???

That puzzle was solve like two weeks ago. Although Im still not sure what are this salt on the floor (or maybe ashes or something)

Here's the time code: Modify the last 4 digits to get a different time

02024C9E:AAA7

Cooljoesoccer
12th December 2002, 05:40 PM
lol SilverPersian you are right. The walrus's final evolution is actually pretty good. He is my second favorite to Bashamo and he helped me beat the elite four's fourth trainer big time.

lugia222
12th December 2002, 08:46 PM
Where exactly is shoal cave now?

Azura Stardust
12th December 2002, 09:08 PM
Surf north of Tokusane. There is a cave with a pair of girls [2vs2 trainers] outside. That is the cave.

Kari and Mewtwo
12th December 2002, 10:04 PM
hmm.. a lil off topic, but i think latias (i doubt latios is in sapphire, but i caught latias and im stickin with it), and possibly bosugodora (despite his 218 spclatk & 218 spcldef) and reji-ice (hes my favorite of the new trio..)

EDIT: wheres the salt at? i got the 4 blue gems and the guy gave me nothing.

ayu11
12th December 2002, 10:18 PM
How do i set the time using your code? I can't seem to alter the correct time. An also can you all tell me what is the exact time to enter the shoal cave so that i can excess the new area?

Azura Stardust
12th December 2002, 10:21 PM
Code coming right up, hold on a bit.
EDIT: Ok here's the code, thanks goes to Coronis

02024C9E:0006
This code to to set your clock to 6, the time when tide falls

As for getting the salts, on the ROM enter the code so the time is 6 o clock and then go in, you will find that everything has receded and in certain places there are little white mounds, press A and you will pick up the salt, and the mound will become smaller.