Moveset:
Power Whip
Attract
Earthquake
Curse

Well, rate away.

Trent
4th June 2007, 11:50 AM
Mm...I think that putting Gyro-Ball in there instead of Attract might be nice for sweeping potential. Seeing as Curse just makes it that much more powerful. But, maybe, just maybe, you should stick with Strength or Explosion for the stab. I don't really think that Licki has the staying power to make full use of Attract, but I could be wrong. It's your call, I don't really know how to deal with this Pokemon at all :<

Jim Crill
5th June 2007, 08:44 AM
Nor do I, but for some reason I like it. It has good HP and pretty good defense, so I figure that if I manage to attract a pokemon and then curse up, I can kick some ass. However, it IS a stretch.

Perfect Chaos
5th June 2007, 10:09 AM
The best set-up I can think of for it would be:

@Leftovers
Return/Body Slam
Attract
Curse
Gyro Ball/Power Whip

I think it would be better if it could've learned Shadow Claw to help counter Ghosts, but I think that's basically the best you can do with it. Its movepool doesn't give it too many options to use. Stats are above average at best.

Jim Crill
5th June 2007, 08:31 PM
Seems like a good set, no Earthquake though?

DarkestLight
23rd June 2007, 12:12 PM
I'm working on a Lickilicky too. It's an odd one. Basically, if you're going to try and last with Curse/Attract, I'd say try GBall as well. Earthquake is something that seems like a no-brainer, but as your Lickilicky gets slower due to Curse, It's gonna get massacred-even if you were lucky with Attract. (ex. Staraptor w/ Close Combat say what?)