PDA

View Full Version : Nomination topic for 2007 Unown Awards (MA Gabi)

Dark-San
4th June 2007, 12:18 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to 2007 Unown awards nomination topic. 26 awards (A to Z) up for grabs and you, TPMers, would get to nominate the person that you deemed fit enough to be worthy of it.

Okay this is how you nominate the person for the award (Putting in your reasons on why the person was nominated is optional). For example,

Unown Award 'C' - 'C'hildish - Dark-san nominated (Acts like a kid)
Unown Award 'D' - 'D'emanding - Little Pikachu nominated (Is the boss around)

The nomination topic would be closed on the 15 June 2007. All nominations would then be gathered and a vote topic would be put up for voting. The final votes would then be tallied and the winners would be announced.

PS> Nominations are to be posted in this topic.

And here are my nominations for the respective awards...

------------------------------------------------------

Unown Award 'A' - 'A'wesome - Andrew nominated
Unown Award 'B' - 'B'irthday boy - Last Exile nominated (Only celebrated his birthday two days ago)
Unown Award 'C' - 'C'unning - Weasel Overlord nominated (Looks at Axis Mundi >.<)
Unown Award 'D' - 'D'ead - Emo Fan aka Yiwen nominated (And you are wondering where she went)
Unown Award 'E' - 'E'xperienced - Little Pikachu nominated
Unown Award 'F' - 'F'un - Magmar (It is fun to have him as your team mate in Axis Mundi)
Unown Award 'G' - 'G'orgeous - Kalah nominated
Unown Award 'H' - 'H'elpful - Chris nominated
Unown Award 'I'
Unown Award 'J'
Unown Award 'K'
Unown Award 'L' - 'L'- like - Roy Karrde nominated ('L' as in the detective from the anime Deathnote. He doesn't sleep and thinks a lot. )
Unown Award 'M'
Unown Award 'N' - 'N'ot hyper - Hyperness nominated (Her attitude differs from her nick)
Unown Award 'O'
Unown Award 'P'
Unown Award 'Q'
Unown Award 'R' - 'R'ushing to complete Pokemon Diamond - Crazy Elf Boy nominated (Dude, you're nuts to complete the entire game within 16 hours)
Unown Award 'S' - 'S'trictest - Gabi nominated (She is the law and order around here)
Unown Award 'T' - 'T'oo much post - mr_pikachu nominated (He posts anywhere everywhere!)
Unown Award 'U' - 'U'no - Keivin nominated (First person to create TPM)
Unown Award 'V'
Unown Award 'W'
Unown Award 'X'
Unown Award 'Y'
Unown Award 'Z'

Lady Vulpix
4th June 2007, 12:55 PM
I'd like to nominate Hypotenuse Man for 'W'orker because he works really hard and responsibly, and remains active even when his offline life keeps him very busy.

I also want to nominate AntiAsh Superstar for 'I'ntermittent... because he tends to disappear without a warning and return unexpectedly, making the same kind of good posts as if he'd never left.

Does a Birthday Boy trophy make sense? We all have birthdays at some point during the year.

Weasel Overlord
4th June 2007, 01:07 PM
Unown Award ‘A’gony Aunt – Plantae. You wouldn’t believe me if I told ya. So I won’t.
Unown Award ‘B’oss – Chris
Unown Award ‘C’hivalrous - Blademaster
Unown Award 'F'lunky – Emotional Faun Chiko-sai. ‘Cos L for Lackey is already taken. She is the Flunky of our Triad. XD
Unown Award ‘G’rub-of-Werewolves – Zcade0. See: Werewolf Game incarnations. Zcade generally dies first. XD
Unown Award ‘I’mmense Patience – Dark-San. ‘Cos he had a lv.70 team BEFORE THE FOURTH GYM. GASP.
Unown Award 'L'olicon – Roy Karrde. See RPG for details.
Unown Award 'O'rgy – Mr_Pikachu. He knows what I mean. ^_~
Unown Award ‘P’rivate Message Forger – Plantae. See: Werewolf Game incarnations of old. The Plant is not to be trusted!! *flails*
Unown Award ‘S’exy – Magmar. ‘Cos he is. :p
Unown Award ‘V’V Fancier – Emotional Faun Chiko-sai. (FYI: VV is a ship of Discworld fanfiction with the characters Sam Vimes and Havelock Vatinari. I also ship this. It is lovely. ^_^)
Unown Award ‘W’hoosh! – Mega Horny. ‘Cos he always seems to be in a rush.

Zcade0
5th June 2007, 08:16 PM
heh... dieing can have it's advantages x)

Unknown Award "D" - "D"edicated Plantae for hosting the Werewolf games near-constantly to keep it running.

... and that's all for now. I can't think of how to award Inferno_Dragon or CEB

Lady Vulpix
6th June 2007, 06:17 AM
Oh, I'd like to add a nomination: Mikachu Yukitatsu for 'X'enodochial, because he's always kind towards first-time/inexperienced posters and people he hasn't met before.

He's not the only one, but I think he's the one who shows it the most.

Dark-San
7th June 2007, 11:58 PM
I'm nominating 'V' for 'V'icious Vuls. >.<" You should have seen the last game's drama where she was involved.

Houndoom_Lover
8th June 2007, 01:39 PM
I nominate Blademaster as most Z'ealful!! ^-^

mr_pikachu
9th June 2007, 02:25 PM
In all fairness, you should've seen this one coming, Blade... ;)

I nominate Blademaster for Unown Award 'W' - 'W'hiny, since he's always whining about how various games are run, from Pokemon Hangman to the TPMBL.

And I'll also nominate Mega Horny for Unown Award 'C' - 'C'razy. That should be pretty self-explanatory. ^_^;

Lady Vulpix
9th June 2007, 04:18 PM
I nominate Blademaster as most Z'ealful!! ^-^
Wouldn't that be Zealous? Funny, that's the award Karin won last time, and she asked me to keep it for her and hasn't reclaimed it yet.

Crazy Elf Boy
9th June 2007, 09:04 PM
Ok *gasp* I have done it *wheeze* nominations are....done *collaspses*

Unown Award 'A' - 'A'rceus - Charles Legend (Hopefull he will continue his Arceus creator fan fic)
Unown Award 'B' - 'B'irthday Buddy - Crystal Tears (She has the same birthday as me)
Unown Award 'C' - 'C'omic - mr_pikachu (For making the wonderful war of the forums comic)
Unown Award 'D' - 'D'ragon - Weasel Overlord (DRAGON RPG YAY)
Unown Award 'E' - 'E'xplosion - Engimatikul (I expect some nice green alchemy mushroom clouds from you)
Unown Award 'F' - 'F'irst kill folley - Zcade0 (Always gets killed first)
Unown Award 'G' - 'Gamer - Inferno Dragon (Visits PCG Often)
Unown Award 'H' - Hurry up - Dark-San (Finish the pokemon league already, 1 lvl 70 is enough, 6 lvl 70's is over kill)
Unown Award 'I' - 'I't's Haunter - Mega Horny (For the last and final time Hauntim is not a pokemon)
Unown Award 'J' - 'J'ack Sparrow - Emotional Faun Chiko Sai (For her unhealthy obsession with pirates of the Carribean)
Unown Award 'K' - 'K'ind - Lady Vulpix (Becuase she is so Kind)
Unown Award 'L' - 'L'ote - Mikachu Yukastu (Languages other then English, Mikachu likes to post in Finish)
Unown Award 'M' - 'M'aster chief - Mystic Clown (Making the wonderful RvBvG RPG)
Unown Award 'N' - 'N'ice Guy - Dark Tyranitar (For being a good person)
Unown Award 'O' - 'O'ver the Top - Hyperness is a Good thing (Name says all)
Unown Award 'P' - 'P'irate - Toxicity (For her humourous pirate movie in Fortunately, Unfortunately)
Unown Award 'Q'
Unown Award 'R'
Unown Award 'S' - 'S'orry - Fett one (Sorry for making a New Questions only game without asking)
Unown Award 'T' - 'T'wins - Houndoom Lover (Her magnificent performance in the Werewolf game)
Unown Award 'U' - 'U'nkillable - Roy Karde (Why won't you die (Werewolf game))
Unown Award 'V' - 'V'ariety - Saffire Persian (For having an always changing name on MSN messenger)
Unown Award 'W'
Unown Award 'X'
Unown Award 'Y' - 'Y'ugi-oh - Dark Sage (For the ever ongoing Yugi-oh fanfic)
Unown Award 'Z' - 'Z'elda - Baldemaster (For trying to do a speed run of Twilight Princess 2:11 at the goron mines is insane)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
10th June 2007, 12:56 AM
I have one so far.

'M'ew for ILikePokemonP. This guy sent me two mews via mail.

Now happy?

And thanks for attention, Lady Vulpix and Crazy Elf Boy!

Magmar
10th June 2007, 01:43 AM
I nominate Zcade0 for "D"oomed ... if you have ever participated in an Axis Mundi game then you know exactly what I mean...

Mikachu Yukitatsu
10th June 2007, 02:12 AM
I just noticed, is this topic about the actions a particular member has done this year or ever? If only this year, then my first nomination is wrong.

But may I add kitsun for 'W'hack, the new member who began the amazing whacking game! (note that 'W'hacker would be Inferno_Dragon who won the game)

EDIT: and was I allowed to post after Magmar and myself?

Lady Vulpix
10th June 2007, 07:53 AM
Ah, yes. I think it makes sense to excempt this topic from the "wait 2 posts" rule, since it's mostly a discussion and having to wait for someone else to post would break the flow and hurt more than it would help. I'll reconsider this if someone starts spamming, but I think and hope that won't happen.

As of now, you can post on this topic if one or more people have posted after you (no double-posting, but you don't have to wait 2 posts either).

Houndoom_Lover
10th June 2007, 01:00 PM
Zealous-Zealful, they're all the same in the eyes of Webster ^-^

And oooo! Thanks for nominating me Crazy Elf Boy! ^_^ You're a doll!

Zcade0
10th June 2007, 03:47 PM
heh... I've been nominated for the same thing three times. That seems unhealthy. x)

'R' for 'R'eplier, Houndoom_lover. I sent her one PM and the cycle just doesn't stop now x)

Lady Vulpix
11th June 2007, 07:53 AM
I think we shouldn't have more than 1 award with the same meaning, so when it comes to voting, I believe only 1 of the 3 nominations should count.

Dark-San
11th June 2007, 10:03 PM
Now that you mentioned, Gabi. I would looked into the possibility of filtering out the extras and compile the voting topic by the 15 June.

mr_pikachu
12th June 2007, 01:52 AM
I'll add a nomination... Mikachu Yukitatsu for Unown Award 'G' - 'G'ender Bender.

Do I really need to explain further? ^_^;;

Lady Vulpix
12th June 2007, 07:26 AM
Ok, new nominations:
- 'I'ntention: Wolfsong, because for the last few months, maybe over a year, she's been intending to post but things keep getting in her way.
- 'Q'uality: mr_pikachu, as he somehow manages to make great posts in spite of their impressive quantity.
- 'D'edicated: shinypkmnchaser, for his dedication to Pokemon Hangman. Not only does he keep it flowing smoothly and makes sure old versions get closed and new ones are posted proptly, but he hardly ever posts anywhere else.
- 'A'ctivator: mistysakura, whose posts cause others to become more active.

Shadow Wolf
12th June 2007, 08:24 PM
Huh?... I’ve been nominated!? Thanks Lady Vulpix!! :)

OK, while I’m around here, I think its time for me to nominate:

C – Creator – Kevin – The award is self-explanatory.

F- Fun Source – Blademaster – Need I explain further?

K - Kind order - Lady Vulpix - Altough she is the order around here, she is nice with the Pokemembers.

N – Nicely Nice – Number1ChanseyFan – She is always nice with everyone.

P – Pokehelper – Poryhedron – When is about Pokemon games, he is around for help.

Q- Quick- Inferno_Dragon – Really fast in Pokemon Hangman.

S-Sig. Man - mr. pikachu- he has been sigged a lot of times(especially lately)

Y-Y me? - Mega Horny-For some reason, I have always seen him as a victim from others(sorry if this sounds offensive)

…and those are all I can think of…

…for now. :D

Lady Vulpix
13th June 2007, 09:56 AM
Wow, thanks!

New nomination:
'R'eformed: Zcade0. He admitted to having been a spammer in the past (at least at Pokemon Dungeon), but now he's a valuable member of these forums.

Dark-San
14th June 2007, 10:12 PM
Today is the last date for the nomination topic. Time for the voting phase to begin.