PDA

View Full Version : Chateau Ghost

AdventureSerum
6th June 2007, 01:04 PM
I recently heard that if you wait long enough in one of the rooms of the chateau, a ghost will appear. I tried this in several of the rooms, but to no avail. Does anyone know which is the correct room, how long I should wait, and where it shows? Or is it just a false rumor?

Roy Karrde
6th June 2007, 01:08 PM
Gotta have a National Dex first, and then you have to click on the TV in one of the rooms after 8 or 10 PM at night for it to happen I believe.

AdventureSerum
6th June 2007, 01:15 PM
But I thought that's how you get that one electric pokemon? Oh, also, note the creepy little girl that may or may not be a ghost in the room on the far right. She only appears if you're in the next room over. What's she for? Is she just for show, or can you actually do something with her?

Mega Horny
6th June 2007, 01:36 PM
Just for show, I think. There's also a picture that has eyes peeking through it when you're looking from a distance.

Blademaster
6th June 2007, 01:59 PM
Second floor, second room from the left. The TV is flickering. Get the National Dex, then go and mess with the TV at midnight on any day. Rotom emerges there, but only once. It's at LV15, so don't bring an overbearing team.

But be warned - Rotom is a status-effect machine. It's no pushover - it loves to Paralyze and Confuse you to death with Thunder Wave and Confuse Ray while abusing Double Team at the same time, making it nearly untouchable if you don't weaken it quickly.

Poryhedron
6th June 2007, 02:13 PM
Doesn't a Gengar appear in the room with the painting? I'm pretty sure I've heard that...

Dark Sage
6th June 2007, 03:20 PM
Doesn't a Gengar appear in the room with the painting? I'm pretty sure I've heard that...

Only if you have a GBA Pokemon game inserted in the DS. (Any one will do in this case.) And they're rare.

EngiMatikul
6th June 2007, 04:57 PM
1. The little girl appears in the room next over to the room with the two eyes watching you (which you can also find delicious 3 Sp. Atk EV Gengars!)

2. After you see the little girl, you can run down to the dining hall and find an old man ghost.

As for if they have any purpose yet other than to freak the hell out of me, I have no idea.

Jeff
6th June 2007, 08:52 PM
The little girl I've seen, she doesn't appear all the time. To see her you have to go to the 4th room from the right (the room with the eyes on the painting) and look into the room to the right of that. And like I said, she doesn't seem to appear all the time. Also, has anyone noticed if you go to the 3rd or 5th rooms and look at the painting in the 4th room, the eyes are looking at you? Anyway, this is all just for show, but I am looking forward to all the fake cheats telling how you can actually get to talk to the little girl and have her give you a Mew. :P

Dark Sage
14th June 2007, 06:00 PM
I just caught Rotom, and it wasn't hard. Rather than bring a low-level Pokemon, I brought my Level 50 Bronzong, put it to sleep as soon as I could, and then used a Nest Ball. It took only two balls.

By the way, it does not know Thunder Wave. It knows Thundershock. That might cause paralysis, but it isn't automatic.

Houndoom_Lover
14th June 2007, 06:51 PM
Yes! ^-^ I hope those ghosts do have more of a perpous (sp?) than being super cool!

Rotom is seriously cool, though I'd wish there was a Dark/Electric pokemon *writes that down for my fic* ^_^ Yeah, I've been at the room for three days and havn't gotten a single Gangar.

Mega Horny
14th June 2007, 07:05 PM
By the way, it does not know Thunder Wave. It knows Thundershock. That might cause paralysis, but it isn't automatic.

Yes, CuleX never actually faced it, he only assumed it was annoying based upon the bred moves mine had.

Dark Sage
14th June 2007, 07:27 PM
I can see possible potential in using Rotom. Since its Ability is Levitate, it's an Electric Pokemon that can't be wrecked by Ground attacks. And Ghosts are hard to hurt as it is.

Blademaster
15th June 2007, 12:25 PM
Actually, I HAVE faced it; I discovered not too long ago its lack of Thunder Wave. I just didn't bother replying because I didn't think anyone would care either.

EngiMatikul
15th June 2007, 06:29 PM
Yes, CuleX never actually faced it, he only assumed it was annoying based upon the bred moves mine had.

How did you breed moves onto a Rotom if it's genderless o_O

T-wave more likely came from TM obtainable from the battle tower.

Crazy Elf Boy
16th June 2007, 03:35 AM
How did you breed moves onto a Rotom if it's genderless o_O

T-wave more likely came from TM obtainable from the battle tower.

You can still breed it with a ditto

Poryhedron
16th June 2007, 01:38 PM
Yeah, but I doubt it's possible to use a Ditto to get bred moves onto a pokémon. Ditto only ever knows Transform.

Jeff
16th June 2007, 03:16 PM
Rotom has T-wave as a basic move, breed with Ditto to get a low-level one that should know it, or just use a heart scale.

Houndoom_Lover
16th June 2007, 07:07 PM
Actully...*looks off into the distance* I once had this ditto...that taught that move to the poor child it left behind ^.^.