PDA

View Full Version : Ditto Files [M] (for Mature) ~ Sign-Ups

VirtualPlay
6th June 2007, 10:02 PM
Rated [M] for certain details of human anatomy, the gory descriptions of the experiments, and for possible detailed fighting.

The Ditto Files

It's no big secret that Ditto holds tremendous potential. Being able to transform into a replica of another Pokémon is something awesome within itself. Many people search extensively to find one of these rare Pokémon.

Team Gen is not willing to search. Team Gen (short for Genetics) wants Ditto, and not just one or two. They want Ditto by the tens and hundreds. And they aren't patient enough to capture them normally.

So they devise a way to get their Ditto: create them. In their lab, they try desperately to clone Ditto from a sample of DNA. Unfortunately, the unstable genetic structure of Ditto fails to produce any surviving clones. Team Gen's dream is starting to look hopeless.

That is, until a brilliant Gen scientist comes up with an idea. What if the DNA were to be inserted into a human? The first test subject, a turncoat Gen member, didn't survive the process. So they clean up and fix the process. But where are they going to get more "subjects"?

They turn to the cities. The kids who lead boring and ordinary lives. The kids who dream of being something else besides just an ordinary kid. They take them in, luring them with the prospect of being whatever they wanted to be. Then they lock the lab doors and begin further testing.

Round two is not a total success either. While they succeeded in transforming the kids into Ditto without casualties, the inserted DNA refused to settle. Each Ditto reverted permanently back into a kid, but due to the no-feature mass of Ditto, each sustained radical changes. Each kid now looked nothing like what they were before testing. Different hair, different eyes, different face, even different genders.

Team Gen, however, was even more sure that they could get it right. They tried again, using the same kids from before. Once again, the experiments were neither fatal nor perfect. This time the experiments implimented perfect Transform power to each of the kids that was used, but they did not become Ditto. The use of Pokéballs was fruitless too, because the kids were still, for the most part, human.

This brings us to now. You're one of these transformed kids. You've been changed completely. Your painful memory is still intact. And you want two things: to be reverted and to get revenge. Locked up in a cell deep in the heart of the lab, you and the rest of the group plan your escape. Tonight Team Gen is going to be sorry they ever experimented on you...

--------
This RPG is [M] for the graphic images it most likely will cause. However, I refuse to let anyone detail any sexual activity that may or may not occur. Since it IS [M], I will allow the implication that it happens, just save us all of the details.
--------
Yeah, it's back. Yes, I'm back as well. Both at the urging of (a) certain member(s). Figured I'd start with a familiar one just to get myself back into the feel of things.

For now, only sign up with one character (I might allow a second if not enough people join). I will be getting my sign-up done another time (as it is late and I am getting tired...).
========

Before the change
Name: \\ Duh
Description: \\ Physical description, don't be overly detailed, just enough to give an idea. Include clothes worn.
Personality: \\ Just enough to let others play you in their posts.
After the change
Name: \\ Your new name (so people don't wonder...)
Description: \\ Physical description only, be a little more detailed. Don't include clothes this time.
Personality: \\ Tell how it's changed (or hasn't).
------
Extra effects: \\ Any side effects from the change that aren't in your personality.
History: \\ What has your life been like up to responding to the poster.
Relationships: \\ Friends, less-than-friends, closer-than-friends, etc.
Other: \\ Please do not kill or maim...Other is not a masochist.

========

Zcade0
6th June 2007, 10:55 PM
Before the change
Name: Isaac Sumizone

Description: tall, already 6'. bit skinnier than average. Black, black hair, pale skin, eyes so brown they're nearly black. A black t-shirt, black jeans, black belt that has kind of a woven look to the leather. Black sandals (real sandals, not flip-flops. Kinda has a slight, ever-present look in his eye that makes it look like he wants to stab you with a screwdriver.

Personality: Dry, sarcastic, and cynical. That said, very adventurous and easy to laughter. Very untrusting for the most part, but will take a bullet for almost anyone regardless. For the record, NO HE IS NOT EMO. -_-. Might steal your stuff. Just a warning. Seriously, keep your wallet guarded around him.

After the change

Name: Zephyr Kaze

Description: Green hair, still 6'. Average build, not so skinny. His eyes arn't so serious or intimidating anymore, but they can be. He moves much... smoother now, if that makes any sense, and his skin has darkened a bit to a tanish color.

Personality: More sarcastic, more thieving, but much more trusting and overall kind.
------

Extra effects:
History: His mother died in childbirth to his younger brother, and he barly remembers her, if at all. His father wasn't a bad father, but he couldn't take care of him and his brother by himself with his very, very low paying job. Isaac eventually decided it would be better for everyone if he wasn't taking up the food they needed and they needed all the money they could get, so Isaac left. He just wandered around, stealing what he needed and living a quiet, hermit like life in a covered alley way behind a bakery. It wasn't bad, he even got a job at the bakery after a while. Eventually, he saw the poster and decided that he might as well try it. He didn't have much else to do.
Relationships: None

Other: he has an IQ of 173. fun, isn't it?

Dark-San
6th June 2007, 11:15 PM
All of the RPGs seems to come to a stand- still. I need an RPG that doesn't died off that easily >.<"

Just a question before I join though, by any chance may I know on that mature tag of yours. Are you expecting any sexual relation to develop later on in the RPG or is it there to filter off people to warn them of the gruesome portion of the genetics?

Haruko
7th June 2007, 12:26 AM
Name: Aceline Walker
Description: Standing around 5'5", Aceline has brown hair that goes down to her midneck and still has her natural-born blonde highlights. Her skin is fair, and she doesn't seem to suffer from acne of any sort(Oh, thank you genetics.) except for the mole underneath her left eye. Her body is slender and easily dresses well in the crimson red long-sleeve shirt, along with her khaki pants(and a belt around the waist!). Aceline always wears her favorite black converses. Her eyes are a sky blue.
Personality: Although a bit quiet, Aceline is always one to care for others and never herself. That said, she's a bit timid around others, but once she's friends, she's quite joking and lighthearted. Takes her responsibilities a bit too seriously, and tends to tune out others at times when she's extremely worried.
--After the change--
Name: Mikah Kirsch
Description: Stands at about 5'8" with unearthly sky-blue hair thats messy and overall unkempt that is to his mid neck; like Aceline's, and red eyes. His body seems well built, but not enough to hinder his movements. His skin is a bit more tanner, but not that dark either(So a light tan). Eyes seem to give off a very evil look about him, even though he'll kid that he isn't.
Personality: Seeing himself change, Aceline..now Mikah, has snapped. Sarcastic and crude, Mikah tends not to worry about anything; even death, as because the worse already has already has happened to him(her..whatever!). However, Mikah still can't shake off responsibilities and tends to take them seriously, and tends to see his fellow 'experimented beings' or 'comrades' as a responsibility to protect.
------
Extra effects: Always seems to be hungry, yet never gains any weight. I CALL SHENANIGANS. Also seems to suffer from nightmares.
History: Aceline has lead an almost perfectly normal life, save for the fact that she was born with a twin brother that passed away due to a birth defect a few days after birth. She's always felt guilty about it when she learned about it, so she has tried to make it up to her family by doing well her schooling and being athletic. However, while she succeeded in doing both, she forgot to make herself happy; which is the most important thing. When she saw the poster, she thought about making herself happy; and not others.(This is the major reason why she snaps as Mikah; "Why can't I ever make myself happy..?")
Relationships: Good friends with Kit,Russ and Rikki. Still open though!(Just expect a bit of sarcasm from Mikah. ;x He's a bit rough around the edges..)
Other: *gives other a cookie, only to pull the cookie by a string over and over.* ;3

VirtualPlay
7th June 2007, 10:10 AM
If you're wondering about "Extra Effects" it's basically the things that changed in the character besides their appearance and personality...like maybe they now have a strange craving for clam chowder, or they keep obsessing over their new body (parts).

Zcade0: Looks good, accepted.

PoL: You're good, accepted.

All of the RPGs seems to come to a stand- still. I need an RPG that doesn't died off that easily >.<"

Just a question before I join though, by any chance may I know on that mature tag of yours. Are you expecting any sexual relation to develop later on in the RPG or is it there to filter off people to warn them of the gruesome portion of the genetics?

Don't worry...I usually have more trouble with keeping my RPGs slowed down than urging them to move.

The Mature tag is there for the not-so-pleasantness of the transformation, as well as for the crudeness of people with different body parts. I am wholly opposed to detailed sexual interaction in my RPGs; the most I ever allow is an implication that it happened (and only in my Mature RPGs).

I do apologize...I was too tired last night to add the details into the post itself...editing now...

VirtualPlay
7th June 2007, 11:31 AM
Before the change
Name: Kit Aphrodite Blairre (He refuses to let people know his middle name, usually.)
Description: Around 5'9" and getting taller, with a slightly lanky build and almost no muscle on him. He has longish brown hair, most often tied up at the back of his head so it drops just to his shoulders. His eyes are a deep green color. He's wearing a pair of jean shorts (not cutoffs), a plain black T-shirt, and a pair of white shoes that might as well be girl's shoes (...because they are, his older sister grew out of them >.>').
Personality: Shy, quiet, and reserved...most of the time. He doesn't like to socialize because most people get too weirded out by his girlish demeanor. As a result, almost all of his (few) school friends are girls, though always in a platonic way.
After the change
Name: Kitty Aphrodite Rabriel
Description: Now only 5'5", she has a slightly more muscular build, though (fortunately for her back) she is not that well-endowed (about 32B); it's still a big change, however. Her hair is now mid-back length and slightly more yellow than would be natural; she still ties it at the back of her head out of habit. Her eyes are bright blue and seem to shine all the time.
Personality: As Kit was basically brought up by his sisters (see History), as Kitty she's not having too hard of a time adapting to being a girl, at least by her actions and emotions. Deep down she feels like this might have been supposed to happen in the beginning, and so she's taking it in stride. She's a lot more open now, though just as girlish (if not more).
------
Extra effects: Having trouble getting used to being shorter and more top-heavy at the same time. Seems to be extremely susceptible to mood swings.

History: Grew up in a family that unfortunately didn't want him for him...they wanted him for her. His parents were odd feminists and were unpleasantly surprised when he was a boy. By the time his parents were done having kids, he had 4 sisters, two older (by 1 and 2 years) and twins younger (by 3 years). He rarely got anything to call his own from his parents that wasn't a hand-me-down from his older sisters, save his DS (which he only got because all of his sisters wanted one as well).
While his parents cared only about keeping him alive (they weren't that extreme of feminists), his sisters all took pity on him and tried to make him feel better behind their parents' backs. They took him out when they went out, helped buy him clothes he would be willing to wear (rather than his older sisters' clothes), and tried to suggest things he might like. As a result, he's grown to like similar things as his sisters and so to a stranger comes off weirdly effeminate.
When he saw the ad, he immediately thought it could help him to become more independent and find some way to get away from his parents (or at least their regime over him). He wasn't expecting it to tear him away from his sisters as well...

Relationships: Good friends with Aceline and Rikki.
Other: (( Hey, at least it's not as extreme as the time I had a male character that was raised AS a girl... ))

Shizo
7th June 2007, 11:40 AM
Hi, just posting to say I'll be joining, since I can't fill out a form at the moment.

Asilynne
7th June 2007, 12:16 PM
Yay Mike is back lol Ill probably be joining with my same character if thats ok. But you know which rpg of yours I really want back, is the android souls one....in fact....Im placing an order lol Cause I loved my char in that one soooo much :D

Roy Karrde
7th June 2007, 12:49 PM
Name: Russ Stevens
Description: Standing around 5'7", Russ is incredibly lanky, his brown hair is messy and unkempt, coming close to his brown eyes, some of his hair is hanging just slightly over his ears and needs to be cut. He wears a slightly white/dark peach color collar shirt that hangs off of him, as well as shorts. He has slightly hairy legs and arms, that are not covered by either articles of clothing.
Personality: Quick to act and to capitalize, Russ usually walks the halls of the school with acknowledgement and greetings of many of the older classmates. Although he is not the best at school, Russ can spin things easily into his favor. He is quick to make friends, and can usually talk his way out of a fight, even if he has already thrown a punch.
--After the change--
Name: Ashley Stevens
Description: Stands about 5’2”, her body isn’t as lanky as her male form, she has small breasts and a thin figure which are somewhat visible from her shirt. Her blonde hair now hangs down just past her shoulders, and her brown eyes have now become somewhat more hazel in look, her face is much softer, with a smaller nose and skin with out real outward blemish scene except for a few small moles on her back.
Personality: Ashley is incredibly quiet and sweet, she doesn’t speak out or even talk like she did when she was a man. She usually holds her hands together and keeps her head down low, trying to keep from being noticed. She is embarrassed easily and tries to keep quiet from getting any more embarrassed.
------
Extra effects: She can easily deduce and find ways out of situations.
History: Russ lived most of his early life as a dork, with a high curiocity, he was always curious of girls, which got him to get picked on alot, and how he met Aceline. He befriended her before puberty and went through it with her, usually finding that he could confide in her other than his parents. Russ was always a single child, never having a sister, and having busy parents who were always on the run for work. This caused him to grow up, sometimes for weeks, by himself at home.
Relationships: Crush on Aceline
Other: She usually will not wear a bra or any other female undergarment, Russ also has always wondered what it would be like being a girl, but only emotionally and physically, never sexually.

VirtualPlay
7th June 2007, 02:33 PM
Roy: Accepted, just get a History up.

Well, we've got enough people so far that we won't need to have people play multiple characters. I'll still accept people for now, though it might get too crowded soon...

Shizo
7th June 2007, 03:41 PM
Before the change
Name: \\ Rikki Winda
Description: \\
-Height: 5'8"
-Build: Medium
-Cup size: D
-Eye color: Hazel
-Hair Color: Purple
-Natural Hair color: Light Chestnut
Alright then...her hair is long and kind of wirey. She usually keeps it in two ponytales because she hates having hair in her face. She usually wore tight yet casual clothes like low rise jeans and long babydoll t-shirts to cover her midriff. She also has multiple piercings, most of which are in her face.
Personality: \\ The Queen of Free Association, she'll bring up topics in a conversation that seemingly have nothing to do with the previous topic unless you immediately ask what her thought pattern was. Eccentric and slightly rebellious, she's the first one ready to take risks. However, she doesn't like crowds a lot (though she has no stage fright) and usually sticks to a small group of friends.
After the change
Name: \\ Mezzo Forte
Description: \\ Her hair is silkier. It's still purple, but the roots are growing in a pale blond. Her chest has gone down two cups, and her body's far lankier than before, though her dexterity, flexibility and sprinting speed have all increased to make up for loss of strength. Her eyes have shifted to a bluish green, but the process left her blind in her right eye, and now she's left handed instead of right. Her skin has also lost its tan, reverting back to a natural looking pale, and all the holes for her piercings have healed (She's not happy about that).
Personality: \\ Still reckless, she's become more calculated as to when she should strike. She's also developed an ability to focus, although it's so extreme as to exclude the world beyond the task at hand. She's also a bit quieter and more reflective. Underneath, however, she can sense churning bloodlust, though it's deep under the surface. She keeps this new facet of herself hidden and monitors it carefully.
------
Extra effects: \\ Her luck seems to have improved dramatically i.e. she's much, much better at card counting and sleight-of-hand. She also has almost no appetite, can't eat that much, and she's developed an adversion to shoes and socks.
History: \\ She's the adopted daughter of an idly rich retired Pokémon Champion. Though she loves her adopted mother, she found herself rebelling by dying her hair wild colors and piercing her body. This didn't really work, though her mother was irked. Overall, she'd been living a quiet life in the country, studying a variety of things, and a boisterous life at school, regularly challenging the bullies with less than favoring results at times. She loved cards and divination the most (favorite tools are Tarot cards and I Ching). Wishing to be more, but not follow in Mom's footsteps, she saw the ad, though she didn't decided to go until she heard Kit was going and consulted her divining tools.
Relationships: \\ Friends with Aceline and Kit. Actually, she's had a longstanding crush on Kit, but due to her lack of social graces (she has no idea what 'flirting' is) and sensing he's not interested, she's been more than happy just being friends.
Other: \\
-Theme: "Dead!" by MCR
-Special Skill: Can eat any spicy food, and she's a ruthless card shark.

Will that work?

Silencer
7th June 2007, 04:07 PM
Before the change
Name: Gerald Patricks
Description: Average build. About 1m80 (don't know the feet'inches equivelant). Blue eyes. Gerald has rought brown hair that is cut short. Wearing long jeans and a green shirt, he doesn't stand out much.
Personality: A grey mouse, doesn't express himself. Desires to become special, stand out a bit more.
After the change
Name: Xander
Description: Hair has become a more silverish. Eyes have changed to grey. His build hasn't changed at all. Still equal in size and in muscles
Personality: Pretty much has the same personality. But he has gained a second personality. One that believes that power is the key to respect and thus only seeks out the stronger. One that is more violant and much more agitated. A slight flash in Xanders eyes indicates the change. What causes this is so far unknown.
------
Extra effects: Movement has changed, more in the lines of a feline.
History: Beaten up most of his live. This happened at school, at home and a lot of times on the way home. Never complained and never showed pain. Parents didn't care, he was just an income for them as child support. When he was contacted, Gerald just followed and didn't actually show any struggle about being held captive.
Relationships: Open
Other: Gloomy

Shizo
7th June 2007, 05:05 PM
Hey, Silencer, 180cm=5ft 10.8in. FYI.

I'm nerdy enough to convert it for you.

VirtualPlay
7th June 2007, 05:10 PM
Shizo: Accepted, of course.

Silencer: Alright except for the red lines in the eyes and the metal-strength nails. Remove those and you're accepted. Don't worry, things will get weirder later.

Bulbasaur4
7th June 2007, 10:19 PM
RESERVATION PLUH-EASE!!

I remember this one! *dances*
Darn, I pick the worst times for going on vacation... first Pern and now this!! oh well, I'll just have to make a big ole'BANG when I get back! ^_^
I might have connection later anyways so... *dances*

SmearGal
7th June 2007, 10:33 PM
Might ye spare a little slot for me, oh VP? [/rhymez]

I'll get a sign-up to you as soon as I can.

EDIT:
Before the change
Name: Caitlin Evans
Description: Around 5'7", slim, atheletic build, gray eyes, with straight, dark brown hair to about her shoulders. Average looks and build, tan skin. Given she isn't the most revealing of types, the only skin she shows off are in the flip-flops, and she prefers wearing baggy clothing, often seen in some sort of jacket or hoodie. Never goes anywhere without wearing at least one choker or necklace.
Personality: On her own or with people she isn't very familiar with, she is either one of two things, depending on the situation: no danger, she is quiet and very hesitant to talk, but when she's nervous or anxious, she becomes loud and tries to joke around in order to lessen the tension. Generally friendly, she doesn't like arguments and would prefer to receive orders rather than give them.
After the change
Name: Collin Everett
Description: Now a whopping 5'9", managing to keep the slim physique, gray eyes, and seemingly natural tan. His hair is a deep black, and while still straight, it is not short, yet definitely not the length of his former self. By no means a weakling, though he lacks a definite muscle build. Still not completely used to the change in gender, he still has the poise and movements of his female counterpart, though is now much clumsier and lacks that general grace.
Personality: On the outside, he hasn't changed much, though his quiet, relaxed moods are now very few and far between. Taking the, "Oh well, nothing else can get more screwed over than this"-approach, he is a lot more outspoken and assertive, feeling a sort of responsibility for helping out his fellow experiments.
On the inside, however, he's a mental wreck. While he plays his facade of understanding and importance, he is struggling with himself to understand what has happened to him. Very rarely will this bitter, helpless side come through, though when it does, he becomes highly irritable and more likely to make snide, sarcastic remarks and insults.
------
Extra effects: Like all (ex-)females (?), he is prone to craving chocolate.
History: Caitlin lead a very normal teenage life. A few bumps in the road, of course, but she never made any regretful decisions until the night she read that poster on her way home from a friend's house. The mystery and thrill the posters had promised lured her in from the melancholy of her life.
Relationships: Open.
Other: He is still very uncomfortable using that. D:

VirtualPlay
8th June 2007, 12:09 AM
Okay, I guess I will have to cut the spots at this point. I wasn't expecting so many replies in such a short time...jeez you people must like me or something. People with reserves have their spots saved (including Dark-san, if you want), and there's only one other I might let in (if he/she wants to join, I'll be asking him/her next time I see that person online).

And since B4 wants to join, I'll be delaying the start until the 13th at the earliest, so she's not too far behind. Plus it gives everyone plenty of time to get their forms complete and posted, as well as making friends between characters (if you so choose).

Dark-San
8th June 2007, 12:25 AM
Reserve a spot for me. Sign up would be ready two days later.

Zcade0
8th June 2007, 09:30 AM
lots and lots of gender bending 0_o

Shizo
8th June 2007, 10:15 AM
I know. Plus, I'm the only girl that stays a girl so far, which actually sounds fun.

VirtualPlay
8th June 2007, 11:05 AM
lots and lots of gender bending 0_o

Surprisingly (or sadly), this seems to be one of the reasons my RPGs are so popular. Well, not so much the gender-bending, but more the fact that I do RPGs that don't quite fit the norm. (Though I am slightly infamous for said gender-bending in my RPGs...)

And SmearGal, you're accepted.

SmearGal
8th June 2007, 01:35 PM
A'w00t. And I absolutely love the title/ava, VP; that whole scene was liek, teh uber pwn, as it had multiple sexy Jacks. <3 ;D

I think it's true you are the bringer of alternative RP's.
But hey, we need it. Obviously, with the big rush to apply for it.
I've always enjoyed yours, as they usually require a bit more imagination to play in them.

Asilynne
8th June 2007, 02:35 PM
Name: Stormy
Description: Shoulder length straight black hair with a cute impish face. She wears a tight black shirt with a silver and blue moon on it and black flare pants with chains coming off the pockets. Has a blue bandanna on her head. Pretty short, shes only about 5'1
Personality: Happy and free most of the time, but if she feels wronged she lets loose surprising anger. Felt like life was lacking adventure, always wanted to go on an adventure away from suburbia. Very dreamy, some might have called her ADD but she can focus on anything that shes interested in.....and absolutely nothing for longer than 5 seconds that shes not interested in. Very energetic and athletic despite her size. If it werent for her parents shed probably be very accomplished in soccer and martial arts. Naturally has a sense of confidence but as the things she is forced to do she has no interest in and therefore she isnt good at, this confidence has taken a slight dent.

After the change
Name: Toji
Description: Has platinum blond hair, ice blue eyes, a hairstyle somewhat like Trunks, now wears a black tank top with Gens logo on it and baggy black and blue pants. Now wears the blue bandanna around one arm. Now is about 5'11. Wears tennis shoes. (Ill draw a pic later maybe)
Personality: Not a big change but now hates the Gen, she loved her freedom before, and now has found herself changed into something else and that freedom taken away. This wasnt the adventure she/he signed up for and the now HE is ticked. Has a shorter temper and tends to want to beat up anything that stands in his way. Was high spirited before the change and now with all the extra testoserone tends to think more with his emotions than with his brain.
------
Extra effects: Cant really get used to her change and is surprised looking into a mirror and hearing his voice now. Feels strange lacking in some areas and added to in others ^-^()
History: Her mother is a scientist and her father is an engineer, but poor only-child Stormy had no interest in either field. As a child she always wanted to go outside and play but her parents kept her inside playing science 'games' and learning to fix things. Every summer for as long as she can remember shes been forced to go to Renzic Corps Science and Technology camp, and shes hated every minute of it. Shes always longed to go to one of those REAL camps, hiking fishing, the works, but her parents wouldnt hear any of it. They pushed at her that shed need a good job that would support her financially, but all she wants to do is be free.
However, and she is unaware of this at this current time, but all those years going to science and tech camp werent exactly wasted. She hated every moment, but its become almost an instinct to do some things with science and technology, say, she might fix or rig a device to do something else and grumble the entire time, and then be surprised that it would be over someone elses head. Shes very smart and actually learned while she was there, but it was against her will and she didnt even realise she had retained anything lol
Relationships: Open for anyone :DDDDD
Other: *whips other with a cat-o-nine-tails!* Yeah Other you like that yeah you do....*freezes in place as Mike comes in the room* Oh....mike.....*hides the whip* Um....me and Other were just having a little talk.....um.....*tosses mike the keys to the handcuffs* Ill just um...go now....>.> *runs*

Used my old one :D but now its NEW AND IMPROVED!!!!!!!! WITH THE SAME GREAT FLAVOR!!!!!!

Dark-San
9th June 2007, 12:17 AM
Sign up is ready. Though it is not original, it would be my first role playing it.

----------------------------------------------

Before the change
Name: Russell Iron
Description: A typical bespectacled average high school red- headed kid which stands at around 1.78 meters and rather skinny. His hair is always in a mess and he seldom takes a bath. This was the reason that had many people avoiding him since he gave off a bad odor. Oddly enough being a nerd, he is always being picked on regularly by the school bullies. Hence he was often found to have bruises all around his body since these bullies for being a weakling whacked him up. He is always been dressed in a typical skintight turtleneck T-shirt and a rather oversized cargo pants.
Personality: He is the quiet kind and has never brought any trouble to anyone before since he had already locked up his personal problems to himself. He always gives in to other people. Even by being the smartest in the entire cohort does not help him in anyway either, since he was always forced into doing other people’s homework. The root to his rather hermit personality could be traced to his already broken up and not well-do family.

After the change
Name: Lunar Smith
Description: His red hair had now became highlighted with green strips and had grew to shoulder length. Though he remained the same size as his previous self and still skinny, his backbone had apparently elongated, prompting him to arch forward. This somehow made him a hunchback. He is not longer feeble type that is prone to injury since the mutation had caused his bones to harden much and in a way toughen up his body.
Personality/ Extra Effect: Lunar had developed a split personality. One moment he could be the former weak- willed Russell Iron and another moment he could be back to the mean Lunar Smith. Lunar’s character is totally the opposite from Russell’s. He is the vulgar kind and also a crazy ass. Even at the slightest provocation he would attack the person and would beat him up in an insane manner till that fellow is either maim or purely close to death.
------
History: He came from a broken family where his mom is a prostitute and his dad a compulsive gambler and drunk. To feed the household and support her abusive husband, the mom had work more twenty hours a day. With that little money she got from her ‘work’, it was all snatched away by the husband who apparently gamble them away. But fortunately, she kept a few savings just enough to send young Russell to school. Russell is a matured teenager and he understands his circumstances. And the way out of this vicious poverty cycle would be to study hard in high school and earn a place in one of the prestigious university under a scholarship.

However unfortunately while on the way back home one Monday evening, he was as usual picked on by the same group of bullies and taken to the back alley. It was there where he was trashed up and beaten badly for their enjoyment before they dumped him and his school bag into the drain where the water current drag him and wash him away.

He was picked up by Team Genetic when he was found unconscious behind their headquarters. He was immediately taken in and was experimented on instantly. And when he was thrown into the cage with the rest of the mutants, he still have in his possession his school bag. The only reminder of his former human self.
Relationships: A lesser than close friend of Ashley Stevens which the quiet Russell Iron personality had made friends with.
Other: He acquired his knowledge and life skills through hardwork and unlike Zacad0’s character, he does not have a high IQ.

VirtualPlay
9th June 2007, 09:03 AM
Asilynne: You're not approved until you stop being mean to Other. ;) (j/k, you're in.)

Dark-San: Alright, I was going to have a problem with the end of your History (where Team Gen found you), but I think I can work around it. You're accepted. (It was my fault anyway for not being clear...)

Dark-San
9th June 2007, 09:58 AM
If you are uncomfortable with it, just let me know and I would do up a little change.

VirtualPlay
10th June 2007, 01:00 AM
No, it's okay...I've already gone and thought up the plot to work around it and it seems to work fine in my head.

Alright, now people can make their final relationships and form adjustments and this will start on the 13th. That should be enough time to get my first post written...I hope...

Silencer
10th June 2007, 10:13 AM
Made some changes to the old look and fixed up the new personality and history.

Shouldn't have been major changes to unaccept the character.