PDA

View Full Version : GAME: Pokemon Hangman v.60 (MA)

Pages : [1] 2

Number1ChanseyFan
7th June 2007, 01:21 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT: mr_pikachu has created a Pokémon randomizer that will help you pick a Pokémon when it is your turn to post a puzzle. This will help make sure that every Pokémon will have an equal oppourtunity of coming up. Here is the link to it: The Official Pokémon Hangman Randomizer (http://pokemon-randomizer.greatnow.com/randomizer.html)

ANNOUNCEMENT: Randomizer Update! If you select an Unown plushie using the Official Pokémon Hangman Randomizer, it will also name what Unown form has been selected in parentheses, like "UNOWN (A), BURMY Steel." Don't include this extra letter, extra word, or extra symbol in the puzzle, however. Just tell the winner what the form is when you award the plushie!

Pokémon Hangman v.60
Little_Pikachu approved :025:

Game Founder / Rules Creator: Jay
Rules Editor For This Version: Christen (Number1ChanseyFan)
Hosts: mr_pikachu, Number1ChanseyFan, shinypkmnchaser

I'm sure we've all played hangman when you're bored, or at least heard of it. Pokemon Hangman was first created by Mist who is associated with the Charmander Central Club in giving out "plushies" as prizes for people who guessed correctly. People began big collections of these "plushies" when this game was first introduced to PCG, and I hope that people will extend their big collections, or even start them, today.

Rules
Newest rules in Light Yellow

The rules of Hangman are fairly straight-forward. If you don't know them, then watch a few people post and we're sure you'll get the hang of it. *sigh*

But we do have specific rules that we need to follow to make the game slightly trickier. You may only post a maximum of THREE single letter guesses per person before you must guess the name of the Pokemon. This rule is subject to change. But for now it's THREE and only THREE single letter guesses per person, per round. This shouldn't be too hard to follow. If you notice someone that has made more than three single letter guesses then you should be smart and tell them so. :rolleyes:

On each new puzzle, no player may guess a vowel (A, E, I, O, or U) until they have guessed at least one consonant. However, anyone may make Pokemon guesses before guessing a consonant.

When someone guesses the word correctly it is their turn to think of a Pokemon for others to guess. Please make sure you don't mess up for other people's sake - Double check to see if a letter is present in the Pokemon's name you're doing before you post to avoid mistakes. Also, if it's your turn, try and pick a Pokemon that hasn't already been done. You don't need to always pick evolved forms. The rarity of each plushie should remain the same so we have a nice mix. You may only win a maximum of three plushies per day - This is to prevent a certain group of people called plushie hogs grabbing all the stuff every second turn. (Each person’s “day” depends on the time listed in their forum profile. Each new day begins at midnight.)

If you win three plushies you may still play, however if you win after you've exceeded the limit you must either A) Give the plushie to someone else who is less fortunate or B) Do not take the plushie as a prize. Just make sure everyone has a fair go too!

Legendaries can be won here, but only a worker may give them out. Anyone else may not. If this were possible we'd have legendaries popping up everywhere, and they deserve a rarity. Specialized plushies may also be won here, like a Shiny Claydol, or a Pikachu with a Blue Scarf... the list continues, and only the workers may give them out. You won't know if you've won one of these very rare plushies until you win the plushie.

The only pokemon that aren't allowed to be done by the players here are: Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Raikou, Suicune, Entei, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Jirachi, Deoxys, Groudon, Kyogre, Latios, Latias, Rayquaza, Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit, Heatran, Regigigas, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus. All others are fine.

You are allowed a maximum of TEN incorrect guesses before it's Game Over, not per person, that includes everyone's incorrect guesses. Usually people guess the name before the ten incorrect guesses so don't worry. If no one guesses the Pokemon correctly by the quota then no one receives a plushie, and one of the workers must do the next puzzle. You don't get two turns in a row at it. You may only post one guess until the person posts an update of the current Pokemon.

Try and not be too idle, the workers would like the game to be fast moving. If you guess the Pokemon correctly and then you're going to be away for 2 weeks then don't wait until you get back because you'll most likely forget about the game. Give someone else a turn.

Right now, an incorrect letter is counted as 1 incorrect guess and incorrect Pokemon are also counted as 2 incorrect guesses. This is also subject to change later on to improve/decrease the difficulty, if any of the workers think it's needed.

Absolutely no editing your guess at the name or a letter. If you plan to edit your post and notice a late spelling mistake and want to change it then specify so. Don't use this as an excuse to change your guess because you might have someone who witnessed you with your previous guess. You'll be in big trouble then.

If it is your turn to post a puzzle, you have 24 hours to post or update the puzzle. In the case of updating, this applies to four situations:

1. When someone makes a letter guess, and it is in (or not in) the puzzle (this also applies to letter guesses in advance).

2. When someone makes a Pokemon guess, and it is wrong/right

3. When so many guesses are made that the man might hang (this also applies to letter guesses in advance as well)

4. When you have yet to post after winning a plushie

If you don't post 24 hours after any situation above, you will lose your turn, and one of the workers will start the next puzzle. (note: the 24 hour rule doesn't apply to the workers).

If you make an incorrect Pokemon guess by accident, you aren't allowed to delete it and make a new guess before the person whose turn it is updates.

When you are guessing the name of a Pokemon on anyone else's turn, you must spell the Pokemon correctly in order to win a plushie of that Pokemon. Example of this rule in action: Let's say someone guessed "Picachu" as their answer to a puzzle, and then another person afterword guesses "Pikachu", if the puzzle is indeed Pikachu, the person who posted second would get the plushie, since the first person spelt it wrong. So please try and avoid making this mistake every time you guess a Pokemon. As for a counter-example, if the man is close to hanging, a correct guess for the Pokemon that is spelled incorrectly will unfortunately make the man hang if there are 1 or 2 guesses remaining, so be careful about this.

Also, if it's your birthday, you're more than welcome to pick any plushie you want for your birthday (excluding legendaries and D/P Pokemon), however, you cannot pick a shiny plushie, as they are obviously rarer than legendaries. When it is your birthday, just post here saying what regular coloured, non-legendary plushie you want (again, you cannot choose a D/P Pokemon either until D/P are released here in North America), and one of the workers will give you your plushie on their next post.

Plushies

What is a Plushie?

Plushies are soft toys. In this game, if you guess a Pokemon correctly you receive a soft toy of the Pokemon you guessed correctly.

What do I do with a Plushie?

Umm... look at them? They aren't really used for anything, mainly just a fun collecting sort of thing. That's all. Maybe one day they might be used for something, but that's a doubtful possibility. If you have a site it might be wise to put them on there to keep track of what you have. Or keep them on a word document.

I don't like my plushie! Can I trade with someone else?

Yes, you may as long as the other person agrees. If they don't want to trade with you then you should respect that. There are many others that may want to trade. Since this game was created long ago some people may already have a decent amount of plushies they might like to trade. You could try sending a PM/IM to one of them if you would like to trade or ask for a list of their plushies. Most people who play Expedia have plushies, so try trading with one of them, or you could start playing the game to extend your collection a different way.

Can I sell my plushies? Or buy one off someone?

No, you may not sell your plushies for CCPs or Stamps.

How many plushies am I allowed to own?

As many as you can win here. Just remember you can only win a maximum of three every day!

Final Words

ONLY post the names of Pokemon. No dictionary words! That is if you haven't been bothered to read the rules, which I recommend reading. There are well over 300 Pokemon to choose from so good luck! (And again, please don’t do any Pokemon from the upcoming Diamond and Pearl games yet.)

If there's something you don't understand then ask shinypkmnchaser, mr_pikachu, or me - we bite but we'll still help. Or maybe someone else can help. Have fun! Your hosts and hostess- mr_pikachu, Number1ChanseyFan,
shinypkmnchaser

The man has been hung a total of thirty-six times
Hangman makes up approximately 1/5 of the total posts in PCG since 2005; considering this game began in very late April

Ok Gabi, it is your turn to post the next puzzle, good luck everybody!!

Lady Vulpix
7th June 2007, 02:48 PM
_ _ _ _ (4)

Number1ChanseyFan
7th June 2007, 03:12 PM
Ok, is there an S in the puzzle?

Lady Vulpix
7th June 2007, 03:27 PM
Nope.
_ _ _ _ (4)
Wrong guesses: S

Number1ChanseyFan
7th June 2007, 03:34 PM
Ok then... I will guess N next.

Lady Vulpix
7th June 2007, 05:42 PM
_ _ N _ (4)

Zcade0
7th June 2007, 07:06 PM
Jynx

Crazy Elf Boy
8th June 2007, 12:49 AM
Well it does seem that this one is Jynx, so congrats Zcade0

S in advance please

Lady Vulpix
8th June 2007, 06:23 AM
Indeed, congrats Zcade0!

darktyranitar
8th June 2007, 11:39 PM
T in advance, please.

mr_pikachu
11th June 2007, 02:08 AM
I'll try an R here.

Oh, and it's nice to be back from vacation. Even though it'd be nicer to still have a computer. >_<

Lady Vulpix
11th June 2007, 07:55 AM
And it's nice to have you back, Brian! You wouldn't be willing to trade something for my extra Flaaffy plushie by any chance, would you?

N in advance. Has Zcade0 forgotten about this topic?

Zcade0
11th June 2007, 12:09 PM
_ _ _ R _ S

Incorrect Guesses: T, N
Guesses left: 8

yeah... this'll be easy.

Crazy Elf Boy
12th June 2007, 12:49 AM
Is it Lapras?

mr_pikachu
12th June 2007, 01:57 AM
And it's nice to have you back, Brian! You wouldn't be willing to trade something for my extra Flaaffy plushie by any chance, would you?

N in advance. Has Zcade0 forgotten about this topic?

...That largely depends on whether or not I have a Flaaffy. And since I can't really check that right now... um...

I suggest that if someone else offers you a good trade, you take it. Because I don't even know what's on my trade list at present. >_<

Lady Vulpix
12th June 2007, 07:16 AM
How come? You don't have your trade list on the web? Shame on you!
Just kidding.

No one has offered me a trade so far, it seems Flaaffy plushies are very common. If anyone wants one, please let me know.

Zcade0
12th June 2007, 05:54 PM
Yep, CEB is right. Told you it'd be easy. Bloody Pokemon randomizer ><

Shadow Wolf
12th June 2007, 07:24 PM
Nicely scored CEB, congrats.

S in advance please.

Crazy Elf Boy
14th June 2007, 07:11 AM
S _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong guesses:
Guesses left: 10

Lady Vulpix
14th June 2007, 07:40 AM
Is there a T?

Crazy Elf Boy
14th June 2007, 08:05 AM
Nope no T

S _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong guesses: T
Guesses left: 9

Shadow Wolf
14th June 2007, 09:38 AM
Can I get an L?

Lady Vulpix
14th June 2007, 10:28 AM
I'd like an A.

Crazy Elf Boy
14th June 2007, 08:42 PM
No A's or L's

S _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong guesses: T, A, L
Guesses left: 7

Lady Vulpix
14th June 2007, 10:03 PM
Is there an N?

Shadow Wolf
15th June 2007, 07:12 AM
...or maybe an R.

Crazy Elf Boy
16th June 2007, 04:39 AM
Hurray for N's

S N _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong guesses: T, A, L, R
Guesses left: 6

Lady Vulpix
16th June 2007, 07:57 AM
Something's wrong. The only 6-letter pokemon that starts with SN is Snover, but it does have an R!

Crazy Elf Boy
16th June 2007, 04:14 PM
Poo, sorry I probably forgot that, but it is indeed Snover. Thankyou so much for rectifying my mistake

Lady Vulpix
16th June 2007, 04:58 PM
Ah, ok. I guess that means it's my turn.

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Crazy Elf Boy
16th June 2007, 05:00 PM
Sorry again about that mess up, I wasn't feeling to good. Anyway get I get a S please

Lady Vulpix
16th June 2007, 05:11 PM
It's alright.

_ _ S _ _ _ (6)

Crazy Elf Boy
16th June 2007, 06:40 PM
How about an A?

Lady Vulpix
16th June 2007, 09:53 PM
No A, sorry.

_ _ S _ _ _ (6)
Wrong guesses: A.

Zcade0
16th June 2007, 10:15 PM
Dustox

Lady Vulpix
17th June 2007, 09:05 AM
Well done, Zcade0! *Hands Zcade0 a Dustox plushie.*

Zcade0
17th June 2007, 10:52 AM
hah. thank you!

_ _ _ _ _ _

Number1ChanseyFan
17th June 2007, 10:26 PM
Ok, is there an S in this puzzle?

Crazy Elf Boy
18th June 2007, 12:42 AM
N?

mr_pikachu
18th June 2007, 12:47 AM
I'll add an R here.

Zcade0
18th June 2007, 12:18 PM
_ _ _ _ _ _

incorrect guesses: R N S
guesses left: 6

Number1ChanseyFan
18th June 2007, 09:29 PM
Ok then... is a C in this puzzle?

Zcade0
19th June 2007, 11:33 AM
_ _ _ _ _ _

incorrect guesses: R N S C
guesses left: 6 (srry, counted wrong last post x) )

Lady Vulpix
19th June 2007, 12:55 PM
Is there an L?

Zcade0
19th June 2007, 08:48 PM
_ _ _ _ _ _

incorrect guesses: R N S C L
guesses left: 5

You guys are going to run out of letters x)

Lady Vulpix
20th June 2007, 06:05 AM
Wow, this is a hard one! Maybe an I?

pokemon4eva
20th June 2007, 10:02 AM
Ponyta hopefuly its one of the only ones that it can be with R, N, S, C, and L eliminated

Lady Vulpix
20th June 2007, 10:18 AM
Err... no, it can't. You see, it has an N.

Please try not to make the man hang.

Zcade0
20th June 2007, 12:04 PM
heh... finally

_ _ _ _ i _

incorret: R N S C L Ponyta
guesses left: 3

Lady Vulpix
20th June 2007, 12:43 PM
My last letter guess for this puzzle: is there an M?

Zcade0
20th June 2007, 05:06 PM
ah, yes unfortunately. you've guessed the answer then.

M _ _ _ i _

incorret: R N S C L Ponyta
guesses left: 3

you almost hung the poor man this time...

mr_pikachu
20th June 2007, 06:03 PM
Ah, is this a Mudkip?

Pichu Luver
20th June 2007, 09:12 PM
Is it a Mothim?

Zcade0
20th June 2007, 09:46 PM
Mr. Pikachu FTW! the man was almost hung there, my friends.

Crazy Elf Boy
21st June 2007, 12:32 AM
Oh poo, S in advance please

mr_pikachu
21st June 2007, 03:50 AM
Thanks, Zcade! It's about time I got back on track. Of course, I don't know if I already have a Mudkip... seriously need to restore my Microsoft Office programs. Not having Excel is a problem. >_<;;

Anyway, here's the next one!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: S
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 9

Good luck!

Crazy Elf Boy
21st June 2007, 06:22 AM
Is there an A here?

Lady Vulpix
21st June 2007, 07:34 AM
You could try OpenOffice, Brian. It opens Excel files too, and I've found it to be a lot more reliable than MS Office.

Is there an R?

Zcade0
21st June 2007, 11:38 AM
T, and anytime

mr_pikachu
21st June 2007, 02:00 PM
Gabi: How does it handle other Office file types, like Word?

_ _ R _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: S, A, T
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 7

Lady Vulpix
21st June 2007, 04:26 PM
In my experience, better than Word itself (as long as you don't use Word macros, but I never use them). It doesn't mess up when you copy/paste.

Is there an L?

mr_pikachu
21st June 2007, 05:57 PM
I may just have to get that. I assume it's a free download?

_ _ R _ _ L _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: S, A, T

Lady Vulpix
21st June 2007, 06:01 PM
Yes. You can get it at OpenOffice.org (http://www.openoffice.org/).

Is the pokemon Wurmple?

mr_pikachu
21st June 2007, 06:08 PM
So it is! The Wurmple is yours, Gabi. Nicely done!

*starts looking into OpenOffice specs*

Lady Vulpix
21st June 2007, 08:27 PM
Ok, now I have 2 plushies up for trade: Flaaffy and Wurmple. Any takers?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Crazy Elf Boy
22nd June 2007, 12:50 AM
S please

mr_pikachu
22nd June 2007, 02:07 AM
I'll add an R to that.

Lady Vulpix
22nd June 2007, 05:56 AM
No one wants my plushies? :(

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)
Wrong guesses: S, R.

pokemon4eva
22nd June 2007, 08:22 AM
I'd like Wurmple but all I got is an old Wobuffet from v.1

Is there an I

mr_pikachu
22nd June 2007, 12:56 PM
On each new puzzle, no player may guess a vowel (A, E, I, O, or U) until they have guessed at least one consonant. However, anyone may make Pokemon guesses before guessing a consonant.

Times change, and so do the rules of Hangman! A lot of things happened around the DP release. This was one of the critical rule changes.

I'll try an L here, Gabi.

Zcade0
22nd June 2007, 08:27 PM
T

Lady Vulpix
23rd June 2007, 11:08 AM
The I guess doesn't count, as Brian said. And I already have a Wobbuffet Plushie, but maybe someone else doesn't have one and we can make a threeways trade.

_ _ T _ _ _ L _ _ (9)
Wrong guesses: S, R.

mr_pikachu
23rd June 2007, 10:20 PM
Hmm. Is this a Hitmonlee?

And that Flaaffy of yours looks good, Gabi. Time to offer a trade!

Trade List

Altaria
Azurill
Charmander
Corsola
Crawdaunt
Cubone
Delcatty
Dewgong
Dustox
Elekid
Exeggcute
Gligar
Graveler
Gyarados (3)
Jynx
Lapras (2)
Lickitung
Linoone
Masquerain
Milotic
Murkrow
Nincada
Ninjask
Pidgeotto
Pikachu
Piloswine
Poliwrath
Primeape
Qwilfish
Remoraid
Skitty
Smoochum
Snubbull
Spearow
Spinarak
Spoink
Starmie
Staryu
Surskit
Taillow (2)
Togetic
Treecko
Umbreon
Vaporeon
Venomoth
Wailmer
Zigzagoon
Zubat

Lady Vulpix
24th June 2007, 09:32 AM
It is indeed Hitmonlee! Congratulations, Brian! And I'm glad you can access your plushie list again. Altaria looks good (I believe it would make a great plushie). Shall we trade?

mr_pikachu
24th June 2007, 02:04 PM
Thanks, Gabi! That's my second Hitmonlee, so it's up for trade. And yes, I'd be happy to accept that offer, Gabi! *swaps Altaria for Flaaffy* Thanks again!

Here's the next one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: N/A
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 10

Good luck!

Crazy Elf Boy
25th June 2007, 04:17 AM
GOD DANMIT, I post a letter then leave. When I come back the bloddy puzzle has just been solved GRR

S please

Lady Vulpix
25th June 2007, 05:50 AM
That often happens to me.

Thanks for the trade, Brian!

R

mr_pikachu
25th June 2007, 09:20 PM
The first two have fallen before the mighty puzzle! Who will challenge this enigma next?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: S, R
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 8

Lady Vulpix
25th June 2007, 09:27 PM
L will give it a try.

mr_pikachu
25th June 2007, 09:39 PM
L will make it home.

_ _ L _ _ _ _ (7)

Lady Vulpix
25th June 2007, 09:44 PM
Hmm... complicated. Is there a T?

T is always good. Ah, no, wait, that's tea.

mr_pikachu
25th June 2007, 10:12 PM
You're getting a little obsessed, T sage.

_ _ L _ _ _ T (7)

Lady Vulpix
26th June 2007, 05:59 AM
Ok, that was a lucky guess! It must be Volbeat.

mr_pikachu
26th June 2007, 02:08 PM
So it is! The Volbeat plushie is yours, Gabi. Well played!

Lady Vulpix
26th June 2007, 07:30 PM
Thanks!
_ _ _ _ (4)

mr_pikachu
26th June 2007, 10:32 PM
I'll open with an N.

Crazy Elf Boy
27th June 2007, 05:04 AM
S?

Lady Vulpix
27th June 2007, 06:21 AM
Lucky guess, Brian!
N _ _ _ (4)

mr_pikachu
27th June 2007, 01:06 PM
Luck? No such thing. I win with skill. And I'll skillfully accept that Natu, if you please.

Lady Vulpix
28th June 2007, 05:10 PM
Oookay... There. have it. *Tosses a Natu plushie in Brian's direction.*

mr_pikachu
28th June 2007, 05:34 PM
Thank you, Gabi! That's my second Natu, so it's up for trade.

Here's the next one!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Good luck!

Lady Vulpix
28th June 2007, 06:04 PM
I already have a Natu plushie and an Expedia celebration plushie which is also a Natu, but more special. :P

Is there an R?

mr_pikachu
28th June 2007, 06:13 PM
As special as your plushies may be, that guess was not.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Incorrect Guesses: R

Lady Vulpix
28th June 2007, 06:30 PM
I mean it! It's special! http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/4773/expediazx2.gif

Hmm... Maybe an O, then?

mr_pikachu
28th June 2007, 07:25 PM
Resorting to vowels so early? For shame!

_ _ _ O _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Lady Vulpix
28th June 2007, 08:34 PM
Shame? Maybe. But it's useful.

I

mr_pikachu
28th June 2007, 10:57 PM
And I thought you played with honor. *shakes head sadly*

_ I _ O _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Crazy Elf Boy
29th June 2007, 03:22 AM
Ok *flips coin* Is this Piloswine?

mr_pikachu
29th June 2007, 03:29 AM
Tails it is.

_ I _ O _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Incorrect Guesses: R, Piloswine

Lady Vulpix
29th June 2007, 06:18 AM
It must be Nidoqueen. And I do play with honor. I just wanted to make the puzzle clearer and only vowels would really help. There are no rules against that. If other people had been posting, I could have used my 3 guesses differently.

Crazy Elf Boy
29th June 2007, 06:59 AM
damnit, well played Lady Vulpix.

S in advance please

Shadow Wolf
29th June 2007, 04:25 PM
*drops in*

Hmm, it seems that the enviroment is spicy, so I will ask an L in advance and bolt out of here.

*drops out*

mr_pikachu
29th June 2007, 05:17 PM
It's Nidoqueen. And I'm just giving you a hard time, T sage. ^_^

*hands over plushie*

Number1ChanseyFan
1st July 2007, 09:08 PM
C in advance please!!

Shadow Wolf
2nd July 2007, 08:03 AM
Whoa, 4 repeated posts. O_O

It looks like someone has some multi-post deleting to do.

*thinks*

(Meanwhile, I wonder where "T sage" went?)

*sits around and meditates for a while*

EDIT: Hmm, it seems that there have been problems with multiple-posting around TPM lately.

*keeps meditating*

Lady Vulpix
2nd July 2007, 09:08 AM
*Deletes multiple posts.* Thanks, Brian!

To-do list for today between 4:30 and 8:30 PM: eat stew, add Nidoqueen to my plushies list, get my new ASB gift pokemon approved and give her a name, post at my current ASB battle, tell everyone I'll be away for a week, update Pokemon Hangman is applicable, bug Julina if possible, pack, drink as much T as possible.

New puzzle:
_ _ _ _ _ (5)
Wrong guesses: S, L, C.

Shadow Wolf
2nd July 2007, 12:06 PM
Whoa, that's a lot!

Meanwhile, I'll ask for an O.

Lady Vulpix
2nd July 2007, 12:10 PM
And I forgot to include "see if I can strip the background from Castle Pokemetroid's images as he requested". And, very probably, "take Leika out for a walk". (Leika being my dog).

_ _ _ _ _ (5)
Wrong guesses: S, L, C, O.

Shadow Wolf
2nd July 2007, 02:42 PM
Wow, so much things keeping you from TPM.

And I thought that I've had problems. I better learn and grow up a little more.

In the meantime, maybe a B should work out on this one.

Lady Vulpix
2nd July 2007, 08:27 PM
*Sighs.* I couldn't make it. My mum took over my schedule for today. I'll try again tomorrow. But I've been busier during the weekend, at least I didn't have to correct or test exams today, let alone take them.

B _ _ _ _ (5)
Wrong guesses: S, L, C, O.

Oh, and I have 2 Nidoqueen plushies and 2 Wurmple plushies. Is anyone up for a trade?

mr_pikachu
2nd July 2007, 08:40 PM
Hmm. Is this a Budew?

And sorry, but I already have both of those plushies, Gabi.

Shadow Wolf
3rd July 2007, 07:22 AM
Hmm, this one could also be a Burmy.

Oh, and Gabi, you can look at my sig. for a list of my repeated plushies.

If you see something that interests you, then I'll be glad to take the Wurmple plushie(Since I already have Nidoqueen).

Number1ChanseyFan
3rd July 2007, 10:34 AM
Burmy or Budew has to be the right answer, so S in advance for the next puzzle.

Sorry about all of the multiple posts, for some reason it seemed like I couldn't post when I made those posts. I would hit "Submit Post" and the screen wouldn't move or anything, and even after refreshing and checking my profile, it wouldn't show up that I made a post, so I just thought that it didn't go through. O_o

Lady Vulpix
3rd July 2007, 12:54 PM
Well done, Louis! The Burmy plushie is yours! And I'll gladly trade my Wurmple plushie for your Pidgeot plushie if you're ok with it.

Don't worry, Christen, it happened to everyone.

Shadow Wolf
3rd July 2007, 02:14 PM
OK then, thanks for both plushies Gabi.

I have a question, though.

Which Burmy did I won?

Meanwhile, here's the new puzzle.

_ _ _( 3 )

Incorrect: S

Remaining: 9

This one's going fast.

Lady Vulpix
3rd July 2007, 02:32 PM
Thanks for the trade. Interesting question. *Rolls.* Trash Cloak Burmy. http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4412/412snj5.png

mr_pikachu
3rd July 2007, 09:52 PM
Ooh, is this one a Mew?

Shadow Wolf
4th July 2007, 08:56 AM
Hmm, cool, thanks Gabi. ^_^

As for the puzzle...

...it hasn't been discovered.

_ _ _( 3 )

Incorrect: S, Mew

Remaining: 7

mr_pikachu
4th July 2007, 10:40 PM
Ehh, I suppose I can toss a Muk onto my trade list.

Shadow Wolf
5th July 2007, 04:42 PM
Ehh, I suppose I can toss a Muk onto my trade list.

Wow, is it that worthless, or is it that I'm speaking in hyperbole.

Nonetheless, you have won a Muk plushie, congrats.

*hands over the plushie*

S in advance please.

mr_pikachu
5th July 2007, 04:51 PM
No, it's just that it's a duplicate plushie. But nonetheless, thank you for the Muk, Louis!

Here's the next one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ S (7)

Good luck!

P.S. Trade list!

Azurill
Charmander
Corsola
Crawdaunt
Cubone
Delcatty
Dewgong
Dustox
Elekid
Exeggcute
Gligar
Graveler
Gyarados (3)
Hitmonlee
Jynx
Lapras (2)
Lickitung
Linoone
Masquerain
Milotic
Muk
Murkrow
Natu
Nincada
Ninjask
Pidgeotto
Pikachu
Piloswine
Poliwrath
Primeape
Qwilfish
Remoraid
Skitty
Smoochum
Snubbull
Spearow
Spinarak
Spoink
Starmie
Staryu
Surskit
Taillow (2)
Togetic
Treecko
Umbreon
Vaporeon
Venomoth
Wailmer
Zigzagoon
Zubat

Shadow Wolf
5th July 2007, 05:04 PM
As I said before, maybe I exaggerated, sorry 'bout that.

Hmm, I've heard somewhere before that there are few who know about the power of the letter R.

I don't know about it, but I know that it will help this time.

mr_pikachu
5th July 2007, 05:05 PM
R has many secrets. Its presence in this puzzle is one of them.

_ R _ _ _ _ S (7)

Shadow Wolf
5th July 2007, 05:08 PM
Hmm, it's hard to undestand that mystery, but sooner or later, I will figure it out.

Meanwhile, I'll go with a coin flip and guess Tropius

Crazy Elf Boy
5th July 2007, 05:09 PM
is this Ariados?

mr_pikachu
5th July 2007, 10:16 PM
You've won an Ariados plushie, CEB! Way to swipe it. ^_^

Crazy Elf Boy
6th July 2007, 12:31 AM
Saweet *Adds to list*

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

mr_pikachu
6th July 2007, 12:39 AM
Let's lead with an R.

Crazy Elf Boy
6th July 2007, 01:55 AM
No R's

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Shadow Wolf
7th July 2007, 05:57 AM
How 'bout an S?

Crazy Elf Boy
7th July 2007, 06:45 AM
*bing* 1 S

_ _ S _ _ _ _ (7)

Shadow Wolf
7th July 2007, 12:36 PM
Hmm, two choices here.

I'll go with Duskull

Crazy Elf Boy
7th July 2007, 10:26 PM
Damnit, good going. It is indeed tthe horrible apparition pokemon Duskull.

S in advance

Shadow Wolf
8th July 2007, 11:10 AM
Ahh, thanks CEB. A new plushie for the pile.

OK, let us not waste time:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _( 7 )

Incorrect: S

Number1ChanseyFan
8th July 2007, 11:41 AM
Is there a C in this puzzle?

Inferno_Dragon
8th July 2007, 05:19 PM
Is there an R in this puzzle?

mr_pikachu
9th July 2007, 03:59 AM
I'll add an N to the list.

Crazy Elf Boy
9th July 2007, 04:56 AM
A?

Shadow Wolf
9th July 2007, 12:50 PM
This should be easy now...

_ _ N _ _ R A( 7 )

Incorrect: S,C

Remaining: 8

Inferno_Dragon
9th July 2007, 12:58 PM
Is it Kingdra?

Shadow Wolf
11th July 2007, 07:25 AM
Quite right ID, you have won a Kingdra plushie. Congrats.

*touches randomizer, throws out plushie really fast, hitting Louis in the forehead, and gets broken*

Ouch, here you go ID, and S in advance please.

*gives out plushie*

This thing has been kicked so many times...

*screams*

MEDIC!!

Number1ChanseyFan
16th July 2007, 01:00 PM
T in advance please!! ^_^

mr_pikachu
16th July 2007, 04:45 PM
R in advance... and where is Inferno, anyway?

mr_pikachu
22nd July 2007, 05:32 PM
...Okay, I guess I'll post the next puzzle.

S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Incorrect Guesses: T

Good luck!

Number1ChanseyFan
23rd July 2007, 09:23 AM
Ok... is there an A in the puzzle?

Aggron Beta
23rd July 2007, 10:15 AM
Is there an R in it?

mr_pikachu
23rd July 2007, 05:19 PM
That depends on what the definition of "is" is.

S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Incorrect Guesses: T, A, R

Lady Vulpix
23rd July 2007, 08:37 PM
That sounds like a tar-free Sudowoodo.

mr_pikachu
23rd July 2007, 09:51 PM
Clever, clever! The Sudowoodo is yours, Gabi. Nicely done!

Aggron Beta
24th July 2007, 02:46 PM
E in advance

mr_pikachu
24th July 2007, 03:25 PM
Erm, there are two things of which you may want to take note. The following are quoted from the Hangman rules (first post in the thread)...

So, yeah. You'll need to guess a consonant before you can guess an E or any other vowel.

Absolutely no editing your guess at the name or a letter. If you plan to edit your post and notice a late spelling mistake and want to change it then specify so. Don't use this as an excuse to change your guess because you might have someone who witnessed you with your previous guess. You'll be in big trouble then.

...And you're not really supposed to delete your posts, since we can't tell if you did so to change a guess. Just a heads-up to a new player... like it says, we do some things a little differently. ^_^;

Lady Vulpix
24th July 2007, 05:37 PM
Cool, now I have a regular Sudowoodo plushie in addition to the Baseball one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)
Wrong guesses: E

mr_pikachu
24th July 2007, 06:00 PM
Crud. Gabi, um... you weren't supposed to count the E guess (see my previous post). And since that extra bit of information has already been revealed...

...New puzzle time! ^_^;;

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Good luck!

Lady Vulpix
24th July 2007, 07:09 PM
Oops! Sorry, I guess I had too many things on my mind. Since it was my first post, should I start a new puzzle?

mr_pikachu
24th July 2007, 07:37 PM
Ehh, I've already got one going, so I'll just give everyone else a chance. Time to take one for the team. :sweat2:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Lady Vulpix
24th July 2007, 09:25 PM
Ah, sorry again.

Ok, is there an R?

mr_pikachu
24th July 2007, 10:24 PM
Apologize not. Simply make better guesses.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Ghost
24th July 2007, 10:29 PM
Bob Barker says that there is an S in this puzzle!

mr_pikachu
24th July 2007, 10:44 PM
No wonder Barker's getting replaced. He can't even count to two!

_ _ _ S S _ _ (7)

Ghost
24th July 2007, 11:14 PM
The answer is Blissey!

mr_pikachu
24th July 2007, 11:15 PM
Your answer is correct! The Blissey is yours, Ghost. Well played!

Ghost
24th July 2007, 11:35 PM
I knew that Bob Barker wouldn't Fail me ;)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (10)

Guesses Remaining: 10

mr_pikachu
24th July 2007, 11:41 PM
Hmm. I'll start with a T.

Ghost
25th July 2007, 08:16 AM
_ _ _ _ T _ _ _ __

lucky guess i suppose.

Lady Vulpix
25th July 2007, 11:31 AM
Wow, down o 2 options in just one guess! Is it Electabuzz?

Shadow Wolf
25th July 2007, 11:35 AM
I'll guess it's evolution. (Electivire)

Ghost
25th July 2007, 11:48 AM
Congrats Shinypkmnchaser, it is Electivire! Have your plushie *throws*

R in advance please

mr_pikachu
25th July 2007, 09:55 PM
Luck? No such thing! I use analysis and skill to win!

Let's go for an N this time.

Shadow Wolf
26th July 2007, 10:54 PM
Ah!, the famed Electivire is now in my hands. Thanks Ghost.

So, will even skills help on this one?

_ _ _ _ _ _( 6 )

Incorrect: R,N

mr_pikachu
26th July 2007, 11:07 PM
This time I'll choose an L.

Shadow Wolf
26th July 2007, 11:09 PM
Sorry, but I must force you to use a duplicate.

_ L _ L _ _( 6 )

Incorrect: R,N

mr_pikachu
26th July 2007, 11:19 PM
Hmm. Is this a Glalie?

Shadow Wolf
26th July 2007, 11:24 PM
Justice has prevailed! (...or something like that)

Anyway, nicely done mr_pikachu. Here's your Glalie plushie. Don't hold it for a lot of time, since it feels as cold as ice.

*hands over the plushie*

...and now, I've been forced to go to bed, so I'll ask for an S in advance and mumble to myself while I disappear out of here.

*shuts down*

mr_pikachu
26th July 2007, 11:28 PM
Thanks, Louis. That's my second Glalie, so it's up for trade.

Here's the next one!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Good luck!

EDIT: Here's my trade list. I'll swap for anything that I don't already own.

TRADE LIST

Azurill
Charmander
Corsola
Crawdaunt
Cubone
Delcatty
Dewgong
Dustox
Elekid
Exeggcute
Glalie
Gligar
Graveler
Gyarados (3)
Hitmonlee
Jynx
Lapras (2)
Lickitung
Linoone
Masquerain
Milotic
Muk
Murkrow
Natu
Nincada
Ninjask
Pidgeotto
Pikachu
Piloswine
Poliwrath
Primeape
Qwilfish
Remoraid
Skitty
Smoochum
Snubbull
Spearow
Spinarak
Spoink
Starmie
Staryu
Surskit
Taillow (2)
Togetic
Treecko
Umbreon
Vaporeon
Venomoth
Wailmer
Zigzagoon
Zubat

Shadow Wolf
27th July 2007, 09:23 PM
Hmm, I think that you have everything on my tiny trade list, so I won't ask. Instead, I will look for an R in the puzzle.

mr_pikachu
27th July 2007, 09:32 PM
An honorable move, great warrior.

_ R _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Shadow Wolf
27th July 2007, 09:37 PM
That'll be a common move, as the letter was a common one.

Now, time to clear things up with a T.

mr_pikachu
27th July 2007, 09:42 PM
Perhaps. But it takes great wisdom to use such a common move well.

_ R _ _ _ _ T _ _ (9)

Shadow Wolf
27th July 2007, 09:51 PM
Well, it takes wisdom to create what I've created, but not a lot, since the numbers are the key to my idea. (it may sound complicated, but with a lot of wisdom, anyone can figure out what I mean)

Meanwhile, I'm 99.9% sure that this is a Growlithe.

mr_pikachu
27th July 2007, 10:03 PM
Louis, I have a massive database dedicated to uncovering the exact probability of success for any move in any situation. Believe me, I know precisely what you mean. ^_^

Oh, right. Here's your Growlithe! *hands over plushie*

Shadow Wolf
27th July 2007, 10:10 PM
*Ugh*, then its not my idea anymore, and just when I thought I was being creative... >_<;;

Anyway, thanks for the Growlithe mr_pikachu. Tha's another new plushie.

OK, here's the next one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _( 9 )

Incorrect: none

Remaining: 10

mr_pikachu
27th July 2007, 10:22 PM
Yeah, I made it at the beginning of DP. Took a rather long time to make, but it's been useful. ^_^

Let's start with a classic R.

Shadow Wolf
27th July 2007, 10:30 PM
OK, that'll be three options. DP the game(in japan - October, in USA - April) or DP the rules of Hangman, which one? I created mine before December and it took me three days.

Oh, here's yo R.

_ R _ _ _ _ _ _ _( 9 )

mr_pikachu
27th July 2007, 10:40 PM
The USA release and Hangman rules change coincided with one another. That's when I made it.

Out of curiosity, does your database feature separate statistics for advance guesses and puzzles with different numbers of letters, or does it lump all of them together for a single set of statistical outputs?

Oh, and there's a 2/3 chance that a T is present.

Shadow Wolf
27th July 2007, 10:50 PM
OK, I see that you are speaking an advanced English to me, and since I know that your brain's hard drive has more capacity than mine, the I'll explain my method in simple words.

I have 7 Word documents, each one featuring Pokemon with the same number of letters(Pokemon with three letters in one document, with four letters in another, and so on).

In order to help me a little, I organize each pokemon in alphabetical order, and after the first guess of each puzzle in made, I use one of the seven documents to uncover the puzzle. With a little analysis, a few deletes, and a few copy/paste, I can uncover the puzzle easier.

So your database is an advanced version of mine, more sophisticated, and easier to use, since it has helped you reveal a T in this puzzle, am I mistaken?

_ R _ _ _ _ _ T _( 9 )

mr_pikachu
27th July 2007, 10:54 PM
You're not mistaken. I use a similar version in Word, but my spreadsheet gives precise probabilities for each letter rather than listing all possible names.

And I'm in the mood for a Dragonite.

Shadow Wolf
27th July 2007, 10:59 PM
I don't know why, but that made me laugh for no apparent reason.

Anyway, you've scored yourself a mighty Dragonite plushie, congrats.

*hands over the plushie*

And now, I have to go(like yesterday), but I'll let a little help to others with an S in advance.

mr_pikachu
27th July 2007, 11:07 PM
Thanks, Louis! That's another new plushie for the collection!

Here's the next one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Good luck!

(There was only a 32.86% chance of an S being in the puzzle, given that it was an advance guess.)

Shadow Wolf
29th July 2007, 05:47 PM
It's not easy to beat the odds. But there are two things that you need to beat them, Skills and Faith, since faith can sometimes beat luck.

To prove it, I'll try an R

mr_pikachu
29th July 2007, 08:28 PM
In that case... your lack of faith disturbs me.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Shadow Wolf
29th July 2007, 10:31 PM
Why feel disturbed for other people's flaws when you can enjoy your own virtues?

OK, time to put everything in an L

EDIT: For an unknown reason, I wasn't being launched to the Pokemon Hangman page after I pressed the "Submit Reply" button, making me do a whooping 15 posts with the same message. I apologize for that and as a prove of it, I deleted every extra message.

mr_pikachu
29th July 2007, 11:09 PM
17, actually. And don't worry about it; we've been having forum glitches lately. Although my earlier quintuple post really doesn't compare to that.

(Probably should've let someone else confirm the posts before deleting it, but... with 17 posts, I don't blame you for just burning them. Not to mention that you've earned all our trust over the years. ^_^)

Oh, and it's usually not wise to go all in on a bluff.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: S, R, L

Shadow Wolf
29th July 2007, 11:43 PM
Once again, I apologize for that. Now I know that next time, I can count with your help if I have problems like this one. (Although I hope that this doesn't happen again, since 17 is an oversized new record)

I can't go on a fourth letter, and there are too many choices to guess abruptly. However, there is a pokemon that I like between that list, and if the odds are at my favor(that is less than 10 percent), then I may win it. If not, then I'll have no choice but to wai for another player to reveal the puzzle further.

The pokemon is Magneton.

mr_pikachu
29th July 2007, 11:54 PM
I guess it's true what they say. It's better to be lucky than good.

Just kidding. ;) Here's your Magneton, Louis! *awards plushie*

Shadow Wolf
30th July 2007, 12:07 AM
Whoa! No Way! That is practically unbelieveable!

I really don't know what to say, except that I never lost faith.

Oh, BTW this is my second Magneton, so the first one is for trade.

Next puzzle:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _( 7 )

mr_pikachu
30th July 2007, 12:34 AM
Let's start with an R.

Number1ChanseyFan
30th July 2007, 09:18 AM
I will guess an S for this puzzle.

Shadow Wolf
30th July 2007, 12:28 PM
No luck so far!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _( 7 )

Incorrect: R,S

Lady Vulpix
30th July 2007, 06:01 PM
Is there an N?

mr_pikachu
30th July 2007, 06:09 PM
I believe an L would be the best complement for Gabi's guess.

Shadow Wolf
30th July 2007, 09:24 PM
In the blue corner, the letter L. In the opposite corner, the letter N.

L _ _ _ _ _ N ( 7 )

Incorrect: R,S

mr_pikachu
30th July 2007, 09:32 PM
Ooh, is this a Leafeon?

Lady Vulpix
31st July 2007, 05:59 AM
I knew you'd get it when I was already in bed.

Shadow Wolf
31st July 2007, 09:51 PM
Round one is over. The winner is mr_pikachu, with his correct guess of Leafeon. Congratulations!

*hands over the plushie*

OK, please wait while I set up round two.

......... :sweat2:

...I mean, mr_pikachu sets the next round.

Oh, S in advance please.

mr_pikachu
31st July 2007, 10:21 PM
Ah, thank you, Louis! That's another new plushie for the collection!

Here's the next one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Good luck!

Lady Vulpix
1st August 2007, 06:15 AM
Ok, does this one have an N?

Oh, and I could trade one of my spare Nidoqueen plushies for a Magneton plushie if you're still interested, Louis.

Aggron Beta
1st August 2007, 11:22 AM
Sorry about my last guess, I forgot the rules. (It's no excuse, but it is a reason)

I guess T.

mr_pikachu
1st August 2007, 02:45 PM
Don't worry about it, Aggron. It happens to the best of us. Besides, a lot of the vets are still getting used to the new rule. ^_^

_ _ N N _ _ N (7)

Incorrect Guesses: S, T

Shadow Wolf
1st August 2007, 08:19 PM
Hmm, could this be Finneon?

mr_pikachu
1st August 2007, 08:26 PM
Yes indeed! Here you go, Louis. *hands over Finneon plushie*

You know, when the Randomizer gave me that right after Leafeon, I started laughing like a maniac. ^_^;

Shadow Wolf
1st August 2007, 08:33 PM
Well, they both have something alike in their names, so it is kinda funny.

Anyway, thanks mr_pikachu, the little fish in on the new collection.

OK, let's see now:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _( 8 )

BTW, sorry for not trading Gabi, but I already have a Nidoqueen. Thanks for the offer anyway. ^_^

mr_pikachu
1st August 2007, 09:07 PM
Let's begin this round with an R.

Lady Vulpix
2nd August 2007, 06:17 AM
I keep missing these things. Is there an N?

Shadow Wolf
3rd August 2007, 09:39 AM
Here's a song from Jeremías(latin artist)

(Ya vez, uno y uno es igual a tres...)
"You see, one plus one equals three"

_ R _ N _ _ N _( 8 )

Lady Vulpix
3rd August 2007, 09:55 AM
Interesante, pero żqué tiene que ver con este juego?
(Interesting, but what does it have to do with this game?)

Is it Bronzong?

mr_pikachu
3rd August 2007, 02:19 PM
I assume he means that one guess plus one guess equals three letters in the puzzle.

Oh, and I'll take an R in advance, whenever Louis confirms it.

Shadow Wolf
3rd August 2007, 03:41 PM
Interesante, pero żqué tiene que ver con este juego?
(Interesting, but what does it have to do with this game?)

I assume he means that one guess plus one guess equals three letters in the puzzle.

Brian is right, because Gabi's guess plus Brian's guess revealed three letters in the puzzle. Smart thinking Brian! ^_^

And this puzzle is over, because Lady Vulpix guessed right. Congratulations!

*hands over the Bronzong plushie*

S in advance please.

Lady Vulpix
4th August 2007, 06:36 AM
Ah, thanks for explaining. I must remember to look for a Bronzong smilie later.

_ R _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Toxicity
5th August 2007, 05:41 AM
Is there a U in this name?

Lady Vulpix
5th August 2007, 09:01 AM
Sorry, Toxicity. You're not allowed to guess a vowel as your first guess. Read the rules, please.

Current puzzle:

_ R _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Shadow Wolf
5th August 2007, 11:18 AM
Hmm, I think that a T will be very useful.

Lady Vulpix
5th August 2007, 02:03 PM
Indeed.

Current puzzle:

_ R _ _ _ _ T _ T (9)

mr_pikachu
6th August 2007, 05:13 AM
Hmm. Is this a Kricketot?

Lady Vulpix
6th August 2007, 05:56 AM
Yes, it is! Well done, Brian!

mr_pikachu
6th August 2007, 07:29 PM
Thanks, Gabi! That's another new plushie for the collection!

Here's the next one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Good luck!

Toxicity
6th August 2007, 07:35 PM
Yeah. Sorry about that mix-up, Gabi; I guess I didn't read the rules too well before I came back to this game.

As for this one. Is there an R in the name?

mr_pikachu
6th August 2007, 07:37 PM
Don't worry too much about it, as a lot of people have made that mistake. It's not a big deal. ^_^

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Shadow Wolf
6th August 2007, 08:53 PM
Me wants to try an S.

mr_pikachu
6th August 2007, 08:59 PM
Me wants to give you one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ S _ (8)

Shadow Wolf
6th August 2007, 09:04 PM
Hmm, I think that there are two choices remaining.

*flips coin*

Is this Zangoose?

mr_pikachu
6th August 2007, 09:29 PM
Heads it is! The Zangoose is yours, Louis. Nicely done!

Shadow Wolf
6th August 2007, 09:36 PM
Whoa! I finally get one right by flipping a coin, cool!

Thanks mr_pikachu, that's another new one.

OK...

_ _ _ _ _( 5 )

mr_pikachu
6th August 2007, 09:38 PM
I'll begin with an L.

Shadow Wolf
6th August 2007, 09:39 PM
Not Good!

_ _ _ _ _( 5 )

Incorrect: L

mr_pikachu
6th August 2007, 09:42 PM
Hmm. Let's go with an N this time.

Shadow Wolf
6th August 2007, 09:44 PM
Double up!

_ N _ _ N( 5 )

Incorrect: L

mr_pikachu
6th August 2007, 09:47 PM
Ooh, is this an Unown?

Shadow Wolf
6th August 2007, 09:54 PM
That's right mr_pikachu, you have won an Unown N, congrats!

*hands over the Unown N plushie*

S in advance please.

mr_pikachu
6th August 2007, 10:00 PM
Excellent! Thanks, Louis. Only 27 Unown to go! XD

Here's the next one.

S _ _ _ _ _ S (7)

Good luck!

Shadow Wolf
6th August 2007, 10:03 PM
Jajaja, I'm sure that this one is a Shellos, but which one?

mr_pikachu
6th August 2007, 10:15 PM
A Shellos it is, Louis! And one from the far east, at that! *awards Shellos East plushie*

Shadow Wolf
6th August 2007, 10:21 PM
Thanks mr_pikachu! A new plushie.

OK, let's go quickly!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _( 9 )

Toxicity
6th August 2007, 10:41 PM
I say N - it's awfully lonely around now.

mr_pikachu
6th August 2007, 10:44 PM
I'll add an R to that.

Shadow Wolf
7th August 2007, 08:56 AM
Ugh, I wasn't around at that time.

OK, one scores double and one goes nothing.

_ _ _ N _ _ _ N _( 9 )

Incorrect: R

Lady Vulpix
7th August 2007, 08:59 AM
I can think of 2 pokemon that fit. Is it Chingling?

Shadow Wolf
7th August 2007, 09:01 AM
Sorry Gabi, but the chime doesn't have any effect.

_ _ _ N _ _ _ N _( 9 )

Incorrect: R,Chingling

Remaining: 7

Number1ChanseyFan
7th August 2007, 09:36 AM
Ok, is this Pokemon Magnezone?

Shadow Wolf
7th August 2007, 05:45 PM
That's right Christen, you have won a Magnezone plushie, congrats!

*hands over the plushie*

S in advance please.

mr_pikachu
7th August 2007, 05:53 PM
Nicely done, Christen!

The statistician in me wants an R in advance.