PDA

View Full Version : best berries to boost qualities?

Kari and Mewtwo
8th April 2003, 04:11 PM
you all know how a certain berry creates a certain pokeblock, right? which are the best berries to use to make pokeblocks to raise qualitites (ie: cool, beauty, smart, etc)

also, can you provide the location of the berry?

Mystic_Shadow
8th April 2003, 04:55 PM
Kelpsy or Hondew for beauty, don't remember where I got them though. Trust me, their the best (evolved my feebas at lvl 6 w00t)

Kari and Mewtwo
8th April 2003, 08:58 PM
i heard you can get those 2 berries on routes 119 and 115.. but never found em..

A war in the po
8th April 2003, 09:26 PM
pamtre berries are great. they are lv 50 indigo blocks. get it from the berry man's house.

Cyber Dragon
8th April 2003, 09:43 PM
There are these powerful level 50 pokeblocks (with a feel of about 32 - 45 or something) that you can make out of rare berries. You get them from the Berry Master's wife.

For example, Pamtre berries are probably the second best berries to make into pokeblocks if you're going to enter a Beauty contest. The flavor is Dry/Sweet though, so those with the 'Quiet' personality still won't benefit from the fav. flavor boost.

But, to get these berries from the Berry Master's wife, you have to tell her a certain saying.

It's in xvkarbear's thread right here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13361).

I heard she only gives it to you once, though... so plant the berries immediately once you get them. :)

squirtlemaster
8th April 2003, 11:30 PM
if you are not that far in the game, try getting your hands on grepa berries, then blending them in slateport

lv 23 feel 20
raise beauty/tough/cute i think

White Gryphon
9th April 2003, 01:08 PM
And when you get to Lilycove, you can get lv23 Brown pokeblocks with a feel of 19 by blending Grepas.