PDA

View Full Version : Charles Legend Vs Crazy Elf Boy Ref:???

Charles Legend
10th June 2007, 01:52 AM
Craze I know your a big Legend of Zelda fan So I thought hey why not have are battle in one of the Dungeons/Temples you have to beat... ;)

Pokémon: 4 on 4 ( 2 at a time)
you send First
I attack First
DQ: One weak

Arena: City in the Sky

Basically a Bunch of buildings in Ruins that are connected by bridges made up of blocks some of which may fall if your Pokémon stands on them for to long, Should one of your Pokémon fall one of the resent Oocca well grab it and bring it back up, however they ell take some damage if they do.

A few other things to be wary of are the High Winds and the Helmasaurus who well try to knock your Pokémon off the Bridges if they get attacked while grazing in the Grass, that’s oddly Growing on them. There is a small pond, which we start near.

~Charles Legend

Crazy Elf Boy
10th June 2007, 07:06 AM
I will accept your challenge, City in the sky ay. GOD I wish I had some flying pokemon.

Well I shall choose my Scyther (Slashers) and my Trapinch (Seraph)

Charles Legend
10th June 2007, 06:26 PM
Yeah well now you know you need a Flying type other then Syther... ;) anyways Go Mr. Glitch my Genderless Porygon and Monarch my Male Horsea!

Mr. Glich use Psychic to throw the Trapinch in to the pond, then fry his Syther thunder twice!

Monarch use Rain dance, then once Trapince is in the water Trap him in a Whirpool, however if for some resion Trapinch is not in the water fire a Bubblebeam at it insted then frie a Dragon Pulse at him!

Mr. Glitch: Psychic ~ Thunder ~ Thunder
Monarch: Rain Danace ~ Whirlpool/Bubblebeam ~ Dragon Pulse

~Charles Legend

Crazy Elf Boy
12th June 2007, 06:29 AM
Ok lets go with a slow beat down, Seraph EARTHQUAKE. Follow up with a toxic on Mr Glitch and finish with another Earthquake. Slashers start with double team then go with a Swords Dance, then use Slash on Mr Gltich

Seraph: Earthquake~Toxic~Earthquake
Slashers: Double Team~Swords Dance~Slash

Charles Legend
6th August 2007, 02:12 AM
Could we please get a ref?

~Charles Legend