PDA

View Full Version : Battle of the bands?!

Houndoom_Lover
10th June 2007, 01:30 PM
I normally just throw in whatever song I feel like, but the newest fanfiction I'm working contains many musical themes! I'll be posting my songs here in case some one wants to know what they are and stuff...I reckon it be nice and all. Plus, if you have a song segestion (sp?) and you want to see it used, please feel free to ask! This is the second time I used a song with in the fiction (Jackie Chan Adventures was my first) and second to have a prologue song (Pokemon Raindow, which will be worked on this summer, was my first )...what was I saying *stares off into the distance,drooling*

Intro Fic Song:
Shadows on the wall
Houndoom_lover

Intro Fic Song:
Dream Weaver (part one)
Houndoom_Lover

Duel song one: CRAZY MARIK vs DOCTOR W.A.R:
Pain
Three Days Grace

Feel free to request songs!

mistysakura
10th June 2007, 08:28 PM
I haven't heard any of them, actually. With the first two, did you write them yourself? :)

Houndoom_Lover
10th June 2007, 08:35 PM
Oh yes! ^_^ There is more to the last one, it's a long slow song. The first one is up beat and kinda...crunchy! ^_^ The last one is popular with me.

Mewfour
10th June 2007, 11:55 PM
Nice to know that even though I may be on once a blue moon nowadays, my legacy on TPM still lives on.

Also, <3 your metal soundtrack

Houndoom_Lover
12th June 2007, 05:13 PM
^-^ Dankle kindly! Do you have a song in mind, 'cause Candain music rocks pretty hard! I use to get this station from London but we can't get her anymore, pity -_-, they played all my favorite songs.

mistysakura
12th June 2007, 10:47 PM
Any chance of you putting your songs up? They would be a cool addition to your fic.

Drago
12th June 2007, 11:33 PM
^-^ Dankle kindly! Do you have a song in mind, 'cause Candain music rocks pretty hard! I use to get this station from London but we can't get her anymore, pity -_-, they played all my favorite songs.

Forgive my intrusion, but on the Canadian front, may I suggest anything by Our Lady Peace? ...Perhaps Whatever or Made to Heal, mostly 'cause they indeed kick ass.

Houndoom_Lover
13th June 2007, 03:33 PM
^____________________^ I do put my songs up. The first chapter is littered with my own songs. Though, nothing is recorder to the computer so I couldn't do that cool link thing. I need to get a computer mic...but I'm such a cheep skate. When I'm at my grandparents, maybe I'll rent on and then download all the songs for easy listening *looks out ambitiusly at the sea* But until I do that, I'll keep songs in texted and like this but I have alot of chapters so ^_^

Hmm, I'll go look them up and see where I can throw them in! ^_^ Keep the sujestions coming!!

Mewfour
14th June 2007, 12:38 AM
Or if you're into the melodic death metal (ie In Flames), there's this Quebec band called Moonlyght.

A++ would plug again

Houndoom_Lover
14th June 2007, 07:15 PM
Okay! ^-^ The next chapter is almost up, all I have to do is fix the spelling since my spell check died, so I'll post up here the song as soon as it's done, but keep the songs coming! They're so very useful!

Houndoom_Lover
20th June 2007, 05:20 PM
http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=15996

The next chapter is up...songs will go up,eventually.

mistysakura
20th June 2007, 08:27 PM
Hey Houndoom_Lover, pity about the lack of recording stuff. I'd love to hear your stuff; I like your lyrics, they're very straightforward but effective. Please keep this topic just for talking about the songs though; posting about chapter updates is like advertising. By the way, what instruments do you play?

Houndoom_Lover
25th June 2007, 03:46 PM
Oh ^-^, sorry about that advertisment. I was using it just to remind myself- now that I'm back from CheeseLand ^_^.

Thank you!! *blushes* Hehehe, I like to recy...recyle(sp?) lines from things I did before, but that's a bad habit of mine ^-^. I play the piano, viola, and volin...the recorder XD

Though often I make up tunes in my head and beat on things =^-^=, I'll get those songs up...eventually.