PDA

View Full Version : The ASB Summer Xmas Tree 2007!

Pages : [1] 2

Chris 2.1
10th June 2007, 06:05 PM
Time for more Xmassy randomness! This summer we have introduced the tree a little earlier than last year but it is an event lasting throughout the summer.

The tree will start...well, now, and will end on August 5th 2007. You can give away points, Pokemon or eggs. I'm sure you know the drill but just in case:

-Points: You can choose to give any of your points away. When you do give any away post in the bank as usual.

-Pokemon: If you're buying from the approval tower remember it needs to be approved before you can give it away.

-Obviously you can also give away a Pokemon from your team.

-Eggs: You can buy an egg and give it away. Alternatively you can buy an egg, wait for it to hatch and then give it to someone.

That's all there is to say really! Thanks guys!

Greyfox
10th June 2007, 06:10 PM
Huzzah!

Now to unguiltfully (not a word, but I have the authority to create them - I'm a writer!) give up the smeargle I was just given back!

Chris 2.0, Davin, my smeargle [F] belongs to you now.

-Grey

Chris 2.1
10th June 2007, 06:16 PM
Thank you very much.

Pichu Luver
10th June 2007, 06:17 PM
Whoo! I was waiting for this! Anyway there is very much a reason I was savin my points and not evolving my Poké's. I didn't have enough to give points to everyone I said at Christmas, but now I can! So,

Elec Man EXE
MeLoveGhosts
Vermillion
Hyperness is a Good Thing
Charles Legend
Saffire Persian
Weasel Overlord

you each get 2 points! You all either battled me or Reffed for me, so enjoy!

Weasel Overlord
10th June 2007, 06:24 PM
Oooo, 2 points! Thanks Reeever! Alas I am lacking in the points department, so cos I like you, and you ref my matches super speedily, and I know you like random pokles, I am gifting you with;

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Pokemon/dpmfsa091.png
Cloyster [M] Tyrus (shiny)

I know you'll look after him ^_^ He was out of my second ever egg, but unfortunately I don't tend to use him very often. Enjoy the Cloy, Rio! XD

More gifts for people once I figure out who'd like my unwanted team members. :D

Pichu Luver
10th June 2007, 06:29 PM
Whahey! I always liked Cloyster, thankie very much Weez! And cool he's shiny to boot! *toddles away very pleased indeed*

10th June 2007, 11:24 PM
whoot~ I owe some people ^___^ and would like to give others stuff!

To:
darktyranitar
Charles Legend

I bequeath unto the both of you two points each!

and to River, I give you Heyre, my ♂Chimecho who has not seen any battles to date, poor thing. Hopefully he will get some action under a more active battler than a (rather lazy) ref.

I will add more gifties when I get my team sorted out >.>

Vermillion
11th June 2007, 10:22 AM
More gifts for people once I figure out who'd like my unwanted team members. :D
I would so enjoy your unwanted team members ^_^. Thank for the 2 points, every little bit helps. I believe I'll unload some of my lesser used member to a new home. Be back later!

Edit- Gift News! Chris 2.0, you mentioned liking my Rattata so I'll give him to you, he'll enjoy some air perhaps.

Blademaster- For use of your awesome arena, I give you my Armaldo ^_^ Never used and I think you could give him a good home.

More to come!

Weasel Overlord
11th June 2007, 10:56 AM
Verm, you have MUSE in your avatar!! *glomps you* And now. I have presents!! Well. One. Cos I don't know who else to give my pokles to...

Vermy, for you, I gift you with;

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Pokemon/172.png
Pichu [M] Daithi

Cos as much as I love Raichu, I don't have the patience to raise him all the way. And plus, you have no 'lectric types!

And since I actually can't think of who else to give the rest to, here is the list and if anyone wants them, you can have them. ^_^

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Pokemon/dpmfa165.png
Ledyba [M] Veniet - I don't like Bug types...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Pokemon/dpmfa204.png
Pineco [M] Pestnut - I don't like... pine cones ¬_¬

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Pokemon/dpffb052.png
Meowth [F] Mist - Cats aren't my thing, really, and I know I'll never use her.

And yes... I realise that most of those were gifts from other people, but hey, what goes around comes around, ay? I do feel kinda mean for foisting them off like this when they were presents, but if I'm not gonna use them, they might as well go to someone who will.

Vermillion
11th June 2007, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the 'Chu, I've been considering one or a Manectric and now my choice is clear =P. Appreciated the Muse noticed as well, I can't believe I went this long without knowing about them. They changed the sound of my own music ^_^. Anyway, idolism aside I have members on my team up for anyone that just don't work in the grand scheme of "Team Vermillion"

Magcargo- A whim capture that I realize doesn't fit very well to me.

Mawile- Same idea, great movepool, just not for me.

And no one...and I repeat...NO ONE is getting my Nidoking...back up fools! ^_^

Weasel Overlord
11th June 2007, 11:42 AM
Oo oo OO OO! PICK ME PICK ME! I'd LOVE Magcargo! I've been meaning to get a Slugma for aaaaaages!! XDD And guess what... I'm seeing Muse on Saturday. :D :D :D :D FWEEEE! *cough* enough offtopicness.

Vermillion
11th June 2007, 12:17 PM
*most envious* He's all your's

Silencer
11th June 2007, 12:17 PM
I would love to take Ledyba of your hands Weasel. I always loved to have a Ledian

OK, clean up time. And seeing as I need to bribe my way back in...

I feel sorry for leaving ASB all of a sudden so I'll let the following people pick from the below list:

- Knight of Time - Tauros [M]
- Chris2.0 - declined (best way to put it I think :))
- Houndoom_Lover - Volbeat [M]
- Wolfsong - Aerodactyl [M]
- Elec Man Exe - Shellder [M]

1. Tauros [M]
2. Shellder [M]
3. Ninetails [F] --> Arbiter
4. Aerodactyl [M]
5. Magby [M] --> Charles Legend
6. Volbeat [M]
7. Bulbasaur [F] --> Mew Master

Remaining pokémon can be picked up by anybody AFTER those 5 people selected one (or opted not to pick one up).

OH and to the mods, do I need to reapprove my team?

Chris 2.1
11th June 2007, 12:45 PM
No you don't. Thanks for the gift Verm! And Silencer I don't think there's anything there I'd like but thank you for offering :)

Weasel Overlord
11th June 2007, 12:48 PM
Fwee! *runs off with Magcargo and lobs Ledyba at Silencer*

Enjoy Veniet, Silency! :D

Wolfsong
11th June 2007, 01:06 PM
Wow, thanks Silencer. I'd like the aerodactyl please

And I'd like to give Leviathan, Blastoise (M) to The Arbiter

Knight of Time
11th June 2007, 01:28 PM
Hmm, well, I wish I had a chance at the Aerodactyl, but it's okay. Could I possibly have the Volbeat please, Silencer?

He might be a good fit for my team.

Edit: Changed my mind, could I have the Tauros instead please? Man, when faced with more than one good choice for a new Pokemon, sometimes it can be hard to make and finalize that choice.

Edit 2: WO, could I possibly have your Meowth please? A Persian would also be a great fit on my team someday, having at least one extra Normal type ought to be helpful if they are diverse in their movesets.

Edit 3: Slight mix-up of a certain Meowth's trainer...how embarrassing.

Mega Horny
11th June 2007, 01:30 PM
Vermillion, I'll take your mawile if that's OK, seeing as I probably won't be getting many other gifts n_n

Silencer
11th June 2007, 01:32 PM
Ok, so that leaves Houndoom_Lover and Elec Man to pick one up, if the want, before it becomes a FFA.

Weasel Overlord
11th June 2007, 04:09 PM
Knight of Time, you may have Mist! I didn't notice your edit, lol!

And I'm giving Pineco to Mew Master. ^_^ Have fun, you guys! :D I tell you, this giving malarky is really fun.

Mew Master
11th June 2007, 04:11 PM
Sweet! I was given something! For nearly free!

Saffire Persian
11th June 2007, 05:17 PM
Whoo! I was waiting for this! Anyway there is very much a reason I was savin my points and not evolving my Poké's. I didn't have enough to give points to everyone I said at Christmas, but now I can! So,

Elec Man EXE
MeLoveGhosts
Vermillion
Charles Legend
Saffire Persian
Weasel Overlord

you each get 2 points! You all either battled me or Reffed for me, so enjoy!

Thanks River. My gifts will come shortly once I figure everything out. XD

Pichu Luver
11th June 2007, 05:41 PM
No problemo Saffire. And my thanks Hyper, but um, I kinda already have a Chimecho. *points to sig* See the little blue and pink dude by the tree? I appreciate the thought though! I really do! But I don't really need two. ^^'''

Greyfox
11th June 2007, 10:25 PM
Thanks, Amy. My team's been missing a good tank, and my old blastoise certainly fits the bill.

EDIT: Forgot to say, Silencer, but if Elec and H_L don't take your Magby or Ninetales, I wouldn't mind taking either of 'em off your hands... ;-)

-Grey

Charles Legend
11th June 2007, 11:33 PM
Thank you River and Hyperness is a Good Thing forthe points they well go to a verry good use. Isn't that Right King? ;) "CHARIZARD!"

Now then Amy I am Giving you my Female Bagon Lady Ryu!

*thows Jaws the male Carvanha at Blademaster*

Also Silencer my I please have your Magby? ;)

~Charles Legend

Wolfsong
11th June 2007, 11:56 PM
Thank you River and Now then Amy I am Giving you my Female Bagon Lady Ryu!

Thanks for the bagon, and in return I am giving you Timon my M sentret

Silencer
12th June 2007, 07:54 AM
EDIT: Forgot to say, Silencer, but if Elec and H_L don't take your Magby or Ninetales, I wouldn't mind taking either of 'em off your hands... ;-)

Also Silencer my I please have your Magby? ;)

~Charles Legend

Both of you'll have to wait for Elec and H_L.

And then depending if they take those pokémon or not, you can receive them.

12th June 2007, 08:47 AM
EEK! Sorry River, I didn't notice the Chimecho in the sig @_@
*must think of some other gift*
oh, and there's a free Chimecho for anyone who wants him...his name is Heyre and he's a shiny ^_^

Knight of Time
12th June 2007, 09:05 AM
Uh, Silencer, I thought you probably would have noticed by now from my previous post, but I'd like your Tauros instead of your Volbeat please, someone else can have him if they want.

I just want to get this settled please, that's all.

Blademaster
12th June 2007, 09:33 AM
Weas, how could you!? Poor Pestnut... (sniff)

Grrr...That does it! New rule! Anybody who gives away a gift I gave them doesn't get another one! EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!! :swear:

Uh... What was I talking about again?

Oh! Right! I got my Carvahna back! (bloody scratches across face from Carvahna's Rough Skin) Awww, thanks Charlie! #^_^/= I'll be sure to return the favor soon!

Now, what else...

#O.O/=

I got... an Armaldo... I... Thanks, Vermilion... An Armaldo...

(hits the floor, unconscious)

Lady Vulpix
12th June 2007, 09:57 AM
I have 3 arguments against the title of this topic, but since the title is the least important, I'll let it be.

I don't have much to give right now, but if I win one of my current battles I'll give someone the points from it and, if I lose them all (and this topic's still open), someone will get a pokemon from my team.

Vermillion
12th June 2007, 10:32 AM
I got... an Armaldo... I... Thanks, Vermilion... An Armaldo...

(hits the floor, unconscious)

Does this mean you like him..? ^_^

Blademaster
12th June 2007, 10:52 AM
HELL YES!

...But what can I name him now...? o.O;

THERE AREN'T ENOUGH GIANT KILLER BUGS IN MARIO GAMES! GWAAAAH!!! ><*

Elec Man EXE
12th June 2007, 11:32 AM
The tree already, eh? Let the madness ensue.

First off, thank ye River, for the 2 points. Can never have too many of those.

To Silencer... gah, Shellder is tempting, but I already have eleventybillion water types. Oh what the heck, I'll take the clam, and thank you very much dude. Good to have you back as well.

As for my own giftyness, that'll have to wait. Partly because I'm poor, and partly because I have to make a plan :)

Mew Master
12th June 2007, 12:42 PM
Um... Hyperness can I have your Chimeco... I always thought it was kinda cute in the Anime... and I watched for it to appear and chime in when TR blasted off.

And are you saying that I won't take good care of Pestnut (now Jasper) there Blade?

Charles Legend
12th June 2007, 03:07 PM
Vermilion I ment if no one else wanted him, sorry... :sweat2: err I Just was thinking it would be nice to have a Magby on my team that's all... ;)

*Hides the Magby sized fire proof "suport Chris 2.0 T-shirt* You did not see a thing... :sweat2:

And Blade thankyou... ;)

~Charles Legend

13th June 2007, 07:43 AM
Mew Master...How appropriate! I was thinking of giving you a gift for reffing my battle with Dragonis... Take the Chimecho and love him! ^___^

Blademaster
13th June 2007, 12:27 PM
Gift-giving on the Wii. W00t.

Mega Horny: Because you're a great friend (and because I'm sick of your complaining >>; ), I'm giving you Valentina, my Kirlia. Do with it what you wish, as long as it doesn't involve Twix bars. ><

I'll be back later with more. Ciao.

Chris 2.1
13th June 2007, 01:30 PM
Blade: Valentina's in the Safari Zone so she can't be given away.

Mega Horny
13th June 2007, 01:39 PM
A...a...k-kirlia...I-I'm speechless. And...the very Kirlia I totally devoured in our first battle, Dave. Thanks a billion, bud. Now, I could give you a gift in ASB, but, seeing as it wouldn't be my Kingdra, you'd probably enjoy another kinda of gift more...and by 'another' kind of gift, I'll give you a hint: Byakko.

Anyway, so....You...Kirlia...we are going to have LOTS of fun together.

Kirlia: ... <_>;;

Eheheheheh...

*pulls snickers out of pocket*

Alright Valentina, time to get some nuts.

EDIT: No matter, She'll find her way out eventually.

Mew Master
13th June 2007, 01:42 PM
SQUEEEEEEE!! Thanks Hyperness... thanks to the gift giving... umm... season... I now have 6 PKMN on my team... once I win some matches I'll be sure to return all the kindness ^^

MeLoVeGhOsTs
13th June 2007, 02:44 PM
Thanks for the points River, much appreciated. I'm not into the whole picking pokemon thing, since it always ends up wrongly, so I'm giving my pokemon the old way. Risky yes, but it's my way, if you don't like it you could always give the present back. Or make someone else happy.

Chris 2.0: I'm not sure if you would want this, but I'd like you to have it anyway, here's my male Noctowl, Hermes as a reminder to the battle we had on the plateaus, with Hermes still being a Hoothoot.

Pokemon: http://veekun.com/dex-images/dp/164.png

Grey: Thanks for the awesome Gengar you've given me before. No, it's not what you expect, I'm not giving him back, I like him to darn much, sorry, but here's my female Victreebel, Demeter. I hope you don't toss her with the garbage?

Pokemon: http://veekun.com/dex-images/dp/071.png

Mega Horny: It doesn't have a horn and I hope it's not horny, but it's yours anyway. My male Parasect, Selket. I hope you like it.

Pokemon: http://veekun.com/dex-images/dp/047.png

TBA: You're doing a great job modding. I give you my female Seaking, Siren. I hope you like it, otherwise, I won't be taken it as an offence.

Pokemon: http://veekun.com/dex-images/dp/119.png

Elec Man EXE: Thanks for reffing my battle with MH and just being a nice fellow. Seeing that you're the master of electricity, you could use Zeus, my Electrode? If not, to bad, you're getting it anyway :D

Pokemon: http://veekun.com/dex-images/dp/101.png

Vermillion: I'm sorry the Macargo didn't turn out to be your kind of pokemon, but I did like it. Here's my female Doduo, Hera. Dodrio is evil, so you'll like it ^^ I hope...

Pokemon: http://veekun.com/dex-images/dp/084.png

River: Thanks for the points. I know you like Contests, and you might not like her, but she's the number one pokemon that comes into my head when I hear contest. You can have my female Luvdisc, Venus. Don't hate me :)

Pokemon: http://veekun.com/dex-images/dp/370.png

Charles Legend: Since you wanted this fella, here's my male Shuppet Lachesis.

Pokemon: Can only get 10 images, and although I have only put up 6 or so, the forum says me I have to many o_O

Blademaster: You're a weird guy, so here's a weird pokemon! My male Baraboach, Triton is yours, it's shiny too. ++!

Pokemon: Ditto as Charles.

That's all for today, sorry guys.

Chris 2.1
13th June 2007, 02:55 PM
Thanks MLG ^^ I like Noctowl. Not sure if I'd have picked one myself.....but I like owls, and I love the Pokemon's design. It's kind of the ying to my Honchkrow's Yang :) Thanks!!

MeLoVeGhOsTs
13th June 2007, 03:01 PM
No problem, Noctowl is one of my favorite 3 pokemon, it's sheer awesomeness. Although, it was time to let it go :) Enjoy.

Pichu Luver
13th June 2007, 03:08 PM
Hey thanks MLG! Rather interesting little Poké. ^^ I'm sure I can come with something contesty with it. *hugs it and toddles away*

Houndoom_Lover
13th June 2007, 03:57 PM
OOO! I had to debate and debate, but after all the thinking...I want VOLBEAT! ^.^ Yaaaay! *glomps Silencer* Thank youuuuuu!!!

Mew Master
13th June 2007, 04:01 PM
Since Houndoom_Lover picked her Poke... can I have um... your Female Bulbasaur Silencer^^U

Houndoom_Lover
13th June 2007, 04:06 PM
XD The Vultures flew in! I have to see what I have in mine bank before I makith a list!

Silencer
13th June 2007, 04:08 PM
OK, so everone picked up their pokémon.

Then the remaining 3 will be divided like this

Arbiter, enjoy Ninetails[F]

For Charles Legend I'll give Magby[M]

And then we have Bulbasaur[F] for Mew Master

The Blue Avenger
13th June 2007, 05:01 PM
MLG: Haha, thanks, man. I will admit, I had never looked at Seaking before, but it certainly does have an interesting movepool. It'll fit well with my gym, too. Thanks. ^^

Ultimate Charizard
13th June 2007, 07:21 PM
Well, since i feel like joining in (i wanna be noticed too!!!!) but i dont really have anyone to give anything to, and im currently in Negative points (damn interest rates) i will offer up my Corsola to any deserving home (and not those that just want more and more when you already have like 20....you know who you are!)

so yeah....Corsola (F) with no Nick for u creative types to go wild.

The Blue Avenger
13th June 2007, 07:36 PM
I think I'll hand out some gifts now as well.

Chris: You're getting my female white-furred Piloswine. She used to be Dan's, but she isn;t working out well for me... so from one mod to the next, eh?

Becca: I honestly never have any clue what to get you, so if you want him, you can have my male Hariyama. If not, I won't feel insulted. :P

Gabi: You still have a smallish team, so lemme boost it up a bit. Have my female Chimecho.

Amy: Have a Baltoy. :D

Dylan: You were eying it at the auction, so you can have my male Victreebel.

River: Thanks again for the awesome banner. Here's a male Walrein for you, since you were also coveting it at the Auction.

Blademaster: Gotta dig the Mario names, man. Hopefully you can come up with a name for this male Relicanth.

Trey: Have a female Mantine, why don't you? Incidentally, i want a rematch at some point.

MeLoveGhosts: I dunno, a male Torkoal seems like it'd fit on your team. name it Hephaestus or something. :P

Phoenixsong: Are you feeling lucky? ...Well, you should. Here, have a male Duskull on the house.

Greyfox
13th June 2007, 07:51 PM
Much appreciated Silencer. I'll make sure she gets utilized well.

No worries about Hades/Shinigami, GhOsTs; I'm more interested in Duskull and his evolutions at the moment. I'll take care of Demeter for you.

-Grey

Mega Horny
13th June 2007, 08:15 PM
Hey wouter, thanks a ton! Parasect is very UU, and I've always had a soft spot for the odd little guy. I'm sure he'll make a great addition to my team of oddities. And he may not be horny now, but we'll see if I can change that just yet...

Gifts coming at some point, once I figure out what to get people <_>;;

EDIT: Hey, anyone wanna buy me a Riolu? Eheheh.....

Charles Legend
13th June 2007, 08:56 PM
Well, since i feel like joining in (i wanna be noticed too!!!!) but i dont really have anyone to give anything to, and im currently in Negative points (damn interest rates) i will offer up my Corsola to any deserving home (and not those that just want more and more when you already have like 20....you know who you are!)

so yeah....Corsola (F) with no Nick for u creative types to go wild.

Hump, you clearly Inored my post in the Trading tower that clearly said I was going to buy her back from you! Since she was my Pokémon to begin with! Hump I have a lot of Favroties thats all, I am not biulding an Army!

~Charles Legend

MeLoVeGhOsTs
14th June 2007, 04:36 AM
MeLoveGhosts: I dunno, a male Torkoal seems like it'd fit on your team. name it Hephaestus or something.

Thanks for the pokemon, but my Macargo was named Torkoal. I'll come up with something else though, no problem. Meanwhile, have my male Tentacool, it fits with your gym. It's been in three battles and they all DQ'ed around 60% HP so it's never gotten the chance to evolve, perhaps you can do it?

Well, I kinda made a new decision on ASB and it's not frequently done, I guess.

Ultimate Charizard: Yeah, you're noticed. Prehaps you don't know me, but you can have my male Ampharos, Thor. I hope you can put him to good use there.

Houndoom_Lover: Yeah, you don't know me perhaps, but that doesn't matter. You're somewhat fresh in ASB compared to me, so you can have this for your team. You seem to like dog pokemon alot, it's not a dog, but it's fierce and a wrestling buddy for Granbull. My male Ursaring, Morpheus. Have fun.

Ace64 You get my Pidgeot Mercury, it's still a Pidgeotto right now, but when Elec Man EXE types up this last reffing, it's yours. Have fun.

Silencer: For a fellow belgian guy, you can have my male Steelix, Gaia. Erm..happy summer holidays.

Grey: Yes again, but I still feel guilty about Hades, so I'm giving it back to you. I'm also giving my male Dusclops, Clotho. I hope you like him.

Mew Master: Thanks for reffing my Gym battle with Grey. You're team looks kinda weak so have my male Hitmonchan Ares and my female Miltank Hathor, she's a contestwinner so treat her nicely.

Dark Tyranitar: I know prehaps you're not here, but you can have my female Vileplume, it's still in safari zone, but when I finish it it's yours. You also get my female Misdreavus Persephone, it's been a charm. It's also in safari right now, but once it gets out it's also yours. I hope you like them.

That's all.

Which leaves me with five pokemon. My beloved Slowbro and Beedrill. My recently captured Stunky and my newly acquired Torkoal. Also, my contestwinner Pineco is still on the team ^^ A fresh start, or something like that.

Mew Master
14th June 2007, 05:42 AM
HEY! Are you saying my team can't hold it's own?! Perhaps when I'm done with my Battle with River for a Gym Match I'll come knocking on your door...

But still... Thanks man.[/astonished-surprised]

Pichu Luver
14th June 2007, 05:51 AM
*squee!* Thanks so much Hypo! He will be put to good use I assure you! *bounces around like a truly insane thing* I'm glad you like the banner ^^. But now I got to edit it again, ^^'. You and your bazillion number of Poké's lol.

Silencer
14th June 2007, 06:04 AM
Summer and Xmas aren't good times for banner makers :D

Thanks for the Steelix MLG, I always though Onix was cool. I'll see if I can put him to good use ;)

Greyfox
14th June 2007, 07:59 AM
Wow! Another Pokemon!, and a Dusklops at that... Thanks, MLG. You read me like a book! ;-)

I just now read that you're giving me both Dusklops *and* Gengar... wow. Well, I only really need one, so I'd rather not take both. If you don't want him though, I'll find a home for him.

-Grey

Chris 2.1
14th June 2007, 08:59 AM
MLG: Clearing your team is really good. I'm on about 23 Pokes now and theyy couldnt be more different than my old team. It's great!

TBA: PILOSWINE! I really like these guys! AND their evolution Mamoswine! Wowowowowowow!!

I'm gonna call him Ice

MeLoVeGhOsTs
14th June 2007, 10:07 AM
Yeah, I already cleared away some of my old squad, but now it was time for a total deletion. I don't like big teams, but I always end up with them. I envy Becca.

Grey, then I'll take Gengar back, if you don't want it. I'll give it to Becca, who probably doesn't really need it or want it, but I want to give it to her since I kinda respect her for modding this in all seriousness and just being able to keep a small team :) Here you go Becca.

If there's anything wrong with that Grey, you let me know.

Vermillion
14th June 2007, 11:05 AM
MLG - Thank you for the Doduo, I've wanted to try one and heres my chance. Hows that Hitmonchan working out?

Blademaster
14th June 2007, 11:29 AM
First my old Carvahna, then a Barboach, and now a Relicanth!? o.O I can open my own sushi bar with this line-up!

Anyway, sorry about not being able to give you Valentina yet, MH - I promise, as soon as she's out of the Safari Zone (and my match with Becca, nowthat I think about it ><; ), she's all yours.

In the meantime... eh... Tell you what. You like funky Pokemon, right? Then you can hang on to my Lickitung (F), Yoshi, as collateral.

Also, Crystal Tears, I know how much you love dragons, so I'm giving you my legendary Gyarados (M), Unagi. He's never been defeated in battle, except once by Dark Dragonite's Kangaskhan, which as we all know, is the Pokemon equivalent of the Grim Reaper.

(sticks ribbons on Yoshi's and Unagi's heads and dumps them off unfder the tree)

I'll be back later with more. Happy Hannukah. :D

Weasel Overlord
14th June 2007, 11:37 AM
OONAGII ... That reminds me of an episode of Friends. And now I am irrevocably amused. [/offtopic]

I currently have no more gifts to give ... But once I get points, I'll be buying EGGS! Eggs much a'plenty.

Blademaster
14th June 2007, 11:42 AM
That's UNAGI. Japanese word for 'eel,' you mean, gift-giving-away person!

(turns up nose and leaves)

Lady Vulpix
14th June 2007, 11:42 AM
Wow, thanks, Jeff! Does she have a name?

Mega Horny
14th June 2007, 11:55 AM
Hey Dave, you're a great friend, and you do cool stuff in general, so here's a cool Pokemon for you. (plus, it can satisfy your less normal customers at your sushi bar)

My female Lileep, shiny too! She's an awesome Pokemon, and I nearly got to evolve her once, but, I think you'd do great with the little chick. Dunno what they're called, but there's definately a Mario equivalent of Lileep. Enjoy :)

The_Missing_Link
14th June 2007, 12:55 PM
Sorry MLG, I already have a Haunter/Gengar (can't quite remember if I evolved him)

A Hariyama? Interesting choice. I'll take him

I don't have any specific gifts to give anyone, but I'm going to give my Starmie to the first person who wants him. I've had a Starmie on my team for years but I think it's time to change it up a bit. His name is Chiron but you can change it if you want

Crystal Tears
14th June 2007, 01:13 PM
OMG!! Thank you Blade! *huggles Blade and gawks at Unagi* O_O

<3 <3

Oh and The_Missing_Link, I'll take Chiron if you don't mind. I like Starmie. ^^'''

Weasel Overlord
14th June 2007, 01:24 PM
Well, it's a wrench and no mistake, but my team is SO large it's getting on my nerves. So, with no further ado;

Crystal Tears, my good friend, I gift you with my;

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Pokemon/dpffa335.png
Zangoose [F] Romuyan

Feel free to rename her as you please. ^_^

And Blade, I'm very sorry for giving away your cone, but it'd only be sitting there on my team not doing anything, so don't sulk with me. And anyway, other people have given away gifts too. So poo to you. :P

Greyfox
14th June 2007, 01:35 PM
I'm gonna give away two of my Pokemon; since Chris got my Smeargle, I gotta give the other mods something as well:

The_Missing_Link, I'm giving you my shiny growlithe [M], Tartarus. Since I have a Ninetales, I don't need another quad-legged fire pokemon. Try to take care 'of 'im for me.

TheBlueAvenger, I'm giving you my scyther [M], the Great Sword Zoke. When he evolves, he'll be quite a powerful player. I wish you good luck with him.

-Grey

Wolfsong
14th June 2007, 01:49 PM
Thanks Jeff. I'll take good care of it. In return, I'm giving you my female zangoose Guuzu.

Weasel Overlord
14th June 2007, 01:51 PM
OKAY I realise I'm posting a lot here, but my team is being whittled! Slowly but surely. So;

Crystal Tears, you get;

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Pokemon/dpmfa310.png
Manectric [M] Renard Bleu - Rename him however you wish. (call him Balthier!!)

Mew Master, you get;

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Pokemon/dpffa408.png
Cranidos [F] Koehlanna - Cos I know you like dinysauries ^_^

Chris 2.0, you get;

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Pokemon/dpmfb263.png
Zigzagoon [M] Goh - If you don't want him, anyone else can have him, I dun mind. ^_^

and finally...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Pokemon/dpffa276.png
Taillow [F] Trycho - Goes to anyone who wants her, cos I don't know anyone else...

Mew Master
14th June 2007, 01:54 PM
*graps Weasie and lifts her off her feet talking rapidly like he did when he was 5*

OMG!!!! THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOUSOMUCHWEASIE!!!!!

The_Missing_Link
14th June 2007, 01:56 PM
Sorry Grey, I already have a Charizard. One Pokemon per type is my rule

Crystal Tears
14th June 2007, 01:57 PM
Oh wow! Thanks Weasie! X3 For both pokemon!

I only have one gift to give out (right now...). She's a great person and has been a real friend to me since I met her such a long time ago.

Lady Vulpix I give you...

Gippal
http://www.psypokes.com/dex/picdex/rs_shiny/258.png
Mudkip
Male
Shiny~

Greyfox
14th June 2007, 01:57 PM
;-;

Sorry... then my growlithe goes to anyone who wants him then...

-Grey

Mega Horny
14th June 2007, 02:00 PM
I'll take your growlithe, Grey :)

Greyfox
14th June 2007, 02:06 PM
Addendum: Sorry... then my growlithe goes to anyone who wants him that doesn't already have either growlithe or arcanine then...

-Grey

Mega Horny
14th June 2007, 02:08 PM
Oh right, I have an Arcanine...I forgot.

...cool!

Mew Master
14th June 2007, 02:08 PM
Um... I'll take yer Growlithe ^^ *has none*

Greyfox
14th June 2007, 02:16 PM
Here 'ya go, Mew Master! *lobs poke ball at Mew Master, promptly hitting him in the head* *runs*

-Runaway Grey

Mew Master
14th June 2007, 02:18 PM
*large bulge appeares on his forehead, pushing his hat up* Neat! I shall name you Truthstalker! In honor of my Werewolf in Werewolf: The Forsaken!

Lady Vulpix
14th June 2007, 02:50 PM
Wow, a shiny pokemon! Thanks, Sierra! *Hugs.* I'll try to train Gippal well. Nice name, too!

Chris 2.1
14th June 2007, 03:08 PM
Zigzagoon is a wonderful gift but with Rattata, Granbull and Snorlax I already have a mighty roster of normal types. Thanks anyway :)

Weasel Overlord
14th June 2007, 04:39 PM
Ah well, not to worry. So ... anyone want a Zigzagoon or a Taillow?? Or are they gonna be the Pokles I just can't give away ...

Mega Horny
14th June 2007, 04:42 PM
I'll take Taillow, and Zigzagoon too if nobody wants it.

Weasel Overlord
14th June 2007, 05:02 PM
Take Taillow for now, and then if no-one else wants Ziggy by tomorrow, you're welcome to it. ^_^

The bird is female, and called Trycho, but feel free to change her name, cos it's crap anyway.

The Blue Avenger
14th June 2007, 05:17 PM
Gabi: I had named her Ace of Spades, but feel free to rename her. :)

MLG: Thanks. ^^ I really dig Tentacruel, actually; it's amazing in-game.

Grey: Awesome, thanks, man. My team needs bug support, and Scyther fits the bill nicely.

Amy: Rockin'. A nice melee fighter is always welcome.

Ultimate Charizard
14th June 2007, 05:32 PM
Actually charles i posted it here simply to see if there was any Further interest. Id be a bit tight fisted if i still sold it to you while the Tree was running so you can have her back as a gift.

And dammit Mega, i wanted that Taillow lol. It went over half a page without anyone asking so i thought i might be in luck..oh well
Ziggy's just dont interest me im afraid.

And thanks so much for the Ampharos MLG. Wasnt expecting to get anything from this (i rarely do, maybe im just not sociable enough) and definitely not anything Fully Evolved. I wont be keeping the nick im afraid (i can never remember them) but thanks alot.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
15th June 2007, 04:07 AM
No problem Becca, I don't know your team.

Then I want Weasel Overlord to have my Gengar, since she was the first person I ever battled IIRC. Have fun :) I hope you like it.

Wow, that's plenty of gifts.

Weasel Overlord
15th June 2007, 06:15 AM
ZOMFG A GENGAR *dies* This is the BEST thing to come out of an exam to!! *glomps MLG* Thankyouthankyouthankyou!! :D :D :D :D :D (<- My favourite new smilie, can ya tell?! lol)

Elec Man EXE
15th June 2007, 12:25 PM
An Electrode, eh? Not one I would have chosen myself, but I'm sure I can use it. Thankee MLG.

Vermillion
15th June 2007, 09:38 PM
As per Mega's request , he has returned my Mawile and I am giving her to River, enjoy! Also, I'm putting up my Shiny female Mankey for anyone to take.

Later

Pichu Luver
15th June 2007, 09:43 PM
Ne hee! YES! *bounces around like a crazy, mad, mechanical thing* Yes mechanical ^^'' MH will understand. Thankie sooooooooo very much to you both! *runs with it to the Approval Tower*

Weasel Overlord
16th June 2007, 01:58 AM
I come bearing more gifts! In the spirit of Muse-day.

To Saffire Persian I give;

One (1) Diapea egg. Due to hatch in 3 days. (hopefully)

That's for reffing my matches ^_^

And to Negrek I give;

One (1) Diapea egg. Also due to hatch in hopefully 3 days.

And that's for being a bloody tough opponent, and making me REALLY have to think and improve my strategies. Damn your Porygon, lol!

And now... *runs off to Muse* BYE Y'ALL!!

Mega Horny
16th June 2007, 09:39 AM
Vermillion: A primeape would be an awesome asset to my team. I'd love to have one.

Ultimate Charizard: Hey, you're a cool dude, and a fun sparring partner. Take this shinified (f) Taillow and enjoy it, big guy :)

Ultimate Charizard
16th June 2007, 02:54 PM
U cheeky bugger...u told me u were kidding lol.
Yay i finally have a Flying type...besides Charizard...and Scyther... :D
Thanks.

Ace65
16th June 2007, 10:22 PM
Thanks for the Pidgeot MLG. Now for my little giveaway. *jingles 42 points together* No pokes away from me...I'm holding on to the old team. Now then.

Blade: Good ol' Blade. Gotta give you a gift man. First battle, remember.

Blue Hypotenuse: Know you through AC/CC *AND* ASB. You kinda got me into both, now that I think about. Plus we've had one really memorable battle, for your badge. Love to battle you again man, I really enjoyed it.

Chris 2.0: Great battler, great ref, great author, great mod. You do it all, huh? Thanks for all you do man. And I just noticed it's my turn to post in out battle.

Grey: Pianissimo saved my ass in my battle with Blue for the badge. Don't know you as well as I like, but it's good that you're still around. Plus, always enjoyed reading your reffings.

Mega Horny: Gotta admit, didn't like you too much when I first battled you. But that's all water under the bridge- you given me a lot of good advice, and it's always nice to talk to you.

MLG: We've had a few battles, and they've been pretty good. Looking forward to your rumble in your gym, and it better be good, because I reeeeeallly wanted to fight Razor, and since you beat him, you're his sub by default.

Saffire Persian: Countless banners. That's all I need to say. Plus, I'm looking forward to battling you (and hopefully winning) in your gym.

3 points to all of you, use it to evolve one of your favorites on your team. 21 points left, and I still have gifts left to give. Part 2 will be coming soon.

The Blue Avenger
16th June 2007, 10:24 PM
Hey, thanks, man. Dunno if you noticed, but you're the new owner of my female Mantine. P:

Greyfox
16th June 2007, 10:49 PM
Glad you feel that way, Ace. Piano's a good pokemon and it's nice to see that you're taking care of 'im.

Thanks for the points!

-Grey

Blademaster
17th June 2007, 12:07 AM
Three points... Thanks, Ace-man. ^^

Yeah, I remember that battle like it was only yesterday... Blinding Blade... the city streets... Good times, yo. Good times...

Salut, Ace - I'll be sure to return the favor one of these days... :yes:

darktyranitar
17th June 2007, 12:29 AM
Thanks for the point, Hypes. And thanks for those two Pokemon, MLG. I quite like Vileplume (and you have a point there; I don't frequent ASB much these day)

Um... I think my team is a bit crowded... expect some giveaway soon. ^^

MeLoVeGhOsTs
17th June 2007, 03:42 AM
Thanks for the points Ace!

Chris 2.1
17th June 2007, 05:48 AM
Thanks Ace :D Good luck in our match!

Houndoom_Lover
17th June 2007, 04:56 PM
Hmm *is horribly out of the loop* I still need to check my bank *sigh*. Heeey, is that Zigzagoon gone yet? ^-^

GhOsTy-poo!: EEeee!!! ^.^ Thank you! Thank you! Me and Morpheus will go get some tu-tus and see if we can coft up some cash!!! *glomps*

Phoenixsong
17th June 2007, 10:56 PM
TBA: D'aww, thanks! 'Tis the Duskull that I nearly had burn Numenor in the SZ, if I am not mistaken. The Duskull line's really not my thing, but, hey, I said that about Drowzee when I got it off one of last year's trees, and Hypnotik is turning out to be pretty darn nifty, so I'll see if I can pull anything off... many thanks to you!

I are dirt poor, and have nothing really worth giving away. Which always seems to be the case come Tree Time. Mayhap, if I can kick myself hard enough to finish DS and MoP's battle, I'll have points that I can give people or something. Really, I'd like to give DS and MoP something for being oh-so-very-patient with the oh-so-very-irritating moi, but unless one of you guys is absolutely dying for a Duskull then I don't think I have anything I'm willing to offer that you'd want/need. Oh, and that'd still only cover one of you, anyway. Eh. Giftings for them and for other People of Awesome coming when I'm not broke.

Edit: ACTUALLY! I lied. Now, dragon fanatic that I am, I love Salamence. However, my Bagon, Ryuhaeru... I'm just not feelin' the connection, you know? I might try something else Salamence-y later. So, uh, yes. As soon as she's done in my battle against Elec (and, unfortunately, I have no earthly idea when that'll be), she's... one of yours. I don't want to cause any disagreement over who wants what, so I wanted to just give one of you Duskull and the other Bagon, but MoP has both a Dragon and a Ghost already while DS has neither (I think), but I also didn't want to just up and give them both to DS and not give MoP anything... so, yeah. Sorry, but it just looks like you two are going to have to bikini mud wrestle over who gets which.

So, yeah. Dark Sage and Master of Paradox can each choose one of the following:

Duskull (M) no name (I suppose I should go get that approved so it's officially mine to give)

Bagon (F) Ryuhaeru (given as soon as she's no longer in battle)

And if they don't want 'em, I'll just keep them. Like I said, I try to give everything a chance at least once, so it's not like I REALLY don't want them or anything.

Greyfox
18th June 2007, 10:08 AM
Alright... since Becca doesn't show off her team whatsoever, she's become quite difficult to shop for. In order to ease many others of this frustration, I've created a gift that I know she could use:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/the-arbiter/tml.png

I don't know if you'll use it, or if all these pokemon are your's, even, but I didn't put that much effort into it. That said, if you don't like it, it's no big deal.

-Grey

MeLoVeGhOsTs
18th June 2007, 10:21 AM
Doesn't she have an Absol?

Knight of Time
18th June 2007, 10:39 AM
Grey, I ought to point out she evolved her Spinarak, he's an Ariados now.

I think she does have an Absol, I believe that's what Lyra (in her sig) is.

Greyfox
18th June 2007, 10:42 AM
I remembered she had an Absol and thought, "Shit!", but when I looked at her signature, Lyra wasn't present. Spinarak's evolution didn't catch me until I did another search, so that's been fixed.

-Grey

Weasel Overlord
18th June 2007, 11:05 AM
Argh... I feel bad now. HL, I'm sorry, I've decided to keep my Zigzagoon. ¬_¬

Also! Reminder for Negrek and Saffire to check further up, thou hast gifts! :D

Mega Horny
18th June 2007, 01:58 PM
Thanks Ace! Now I no longer have a negative point score, heh.

1 point ftw ^_^

Negrek
18th June 2007, 02:42 PM
All right, so this time around I actually do have... a couple... points, sooo...

To Weasel Overlord, I give a wonder egg; thanks for being a great opponent, and also for the spheal and the Diapea egg! I can't wait to see what it hatches into.

For Saffire Persian, I have a Diapea egg. I don't think you have many (any?) D/P pokémon, so hopefully you'll get something interesting from it. Thanks for reffing so many of my matches and being a good friend!

Weasel Overlord
18th June 2007, 03:02 PM
Oooo, a wonder egg! Thanks Negrek! :D *bounces around* Eggs are FUN!

Chris 2.1
18th June 2007, 03:44 PM
I'd like to give my Huntail to Hyperness Is A Good Thing for just being hyper and an all round nice person :) You've got a cameo in the upcoming chapter of my fic.

And to River...thanks so much for doing my banner, its great. Here is my Granbull, Granville, a fantastic battler with massive teeth. Thanks for being a brilliant Ref too!!

Pichu Luver
18th June 2007, 04:07 PM
Coolios! Hey thanks a bunch Chris! She'll be a great addition, although Draco migth be a bit worried, lol. No prob on the banner, and I enjoyed your battle and how you just wouldn't quit. ^^ Thanks again! *bounces away to the Approval Tower, scepticle Granbull in tow*

Houndoom_Lover
18th June 2007, 05:35 PM
It's okay! ^-^ *elbows playfully* Don't feel bad! I offically have three points as of today, so whom do I owe? *trops over to the Aproval Tree to get poke to all*

Weasel Overlord
18th June 2007, 06:08 PM
Okay! As I am now the proud owner of six shiny points, I can FINALLY give my promised gift to my good friend Drew.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Pokemon/dpmfa215.png
One (1) Sneasel, male, going by the name Baradiel, who was the angel of hail. Particularly appropriate for an ice type. ^_^

And now.. forgive me, but I must evolve a member of my team. :D *runs away*

Greyfox
19th June 2007, 07:35 AM
Thanks, Weas! This time I'll actually use my sneasel! Woo! And the name is nice; much better than what I would've given him.

-Grey

Weasel Overlord
19th June 2007, 11:18 AM
Okay Saffire and Negrek, your eggs have hatched into;

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Pokemon/dpffa417.png
Pachirisu [F]

and;

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Pokemon/dpmfa410.png
Shieldon [M]

Uhm... take your picks? *shuffles away*

19th June 2007, 10:24 PM
To Chris 2.0: Thank you very much for the Huntail! *huggles* does he/she have a name?
lol, I'm not sure if I'm really considered hyper, it seems that in the games forum I got nominated for the 'N'ot Hyper Unown award...
Aaand... lol, I haven't read your fic in ageees...
^_^U I'll go catch up

Saffire Persian
20th June 2007, 12:07 AM
Okay Saffire and Negrek, your eggs have hatched into;

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Pokemon/dpffa417.png
Pachirisu [F]

and;

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Pokemon/dpmfa410.png
Shieldon [M]

Uhm... take your picks? *shuffles away*

Ohh, thanks, WO. I actually don't care which Pokémon of these two I get, so Negrek can pick whichever one she wants first, and I'll take the other, as I like both just about equally.

Negrek
20th June 2007, 12:31 AM
Dangit, I couldn't pick either, so I was hoping you would pick one...

Also, don't forget the egg I got you! Although it hasn't hatched yet.

Chris 2.1
20th June 2007, 06:04 AM
Hyperness: As a Clamperl she was called Tabula....but you can name her whatever you want.

Weasel Overlord
20th June 2007, 06:28 AM
Damn, that's the problem with buying eggs that are both the same. *facepalm* Okay, would you two mind if I distributed then? lol.

Saffire can have the Shieldon, cos I don't think I saw any rocky types in your sig, and Negrek the Pachirisu, cos she doesn't have any 'lectric types. ^_^

*looks forward to tomorrow when the egg will hatch* :D

Greyfox
20th June 2007, 10:02 AM
Although we're already talking online via MSN, I feel it necessary to give Weasel Overlord my remaining bank balance - 3 pts. Use them for whatever you like...

-Grey

Saffire Persian
20th June 2007, 11:37 AM
Sheildon's fine with me. And thanks for the Finneon, Negrek. It seems the eggs have hatched early.

Weasel Overlord
20th June 2007, 01:07 PM
Yeah, thanks for the Rhyhorn! *beams* I've always fancied a Rhyhorn!! :D

Charles Legend
20th June 2007, 09:07 PM
ok I am back and this time with a few gifts.....

Houndoom_Lover, I noticed that you don't seem to have any rock types, so here I give you my female Corsola, I named her Pebbles but your free to change her name... ;)

Andrew, I dont know if you want him or not, but I give you my my male Cyndaquil I named Cinders, um I thought you might like him do to the fact that you have one in EBTV. ;)

~Charles Legend

Pichu Luver
20th June 2007, 10:26 PM
Right I have some Poké's to give away! I have far to many and I think these people would enjoy them more then I. So:

Crystal Tears, B-e-a-utiful the Rapidash♀ and Hyacinth the Ariados♀ are given to you cause hey your my sis and more often then not very amusing (although with the window incident I think I have surpassed you . . . for now). You'd like them, so enjoy! BTW my Rapidash is in a Contest but when Blade gave away his Pineco there wasn't much of a fuss so I think you can have her.

Blademaster, you can have my Shellgon♂, Noddle Wallop. This line isn't my fav and I always said I'd give him to you. I'm sure you'll come up with some shazzie new name for him as well. Lol, enjoy!

Charles Legend sorry for DQ'ing on you but here, have my Wraith the Scizor♀. Hopefully we can try battling again sometime, and I'm sure you'll put her to good use.

Mega Horny, well heck you heard I was going to give away a lot of Poké's and then asked how many you could snitch away. Well, heh you liked most of them so here you go. Kung Fu Congoman the Camerupt♂, Mambo Bigfoot the Sudowoodo♂, Jumpin Junipers the Yanma♂, Joa the Gorebyss♀, Yukiko the Makuhita♀, and Brobdingnagian the Munchlax♂. Lol I thought about it a lot dude and I just can't part with Darkwind so . . . yes enjoy your mass. BTW Brobdingnagian simply means giant XD.

Vermillion you get Dei'is my Xatu♀. I'm sure you will enjoy battling with her. ^^

Finally, Teneborus Lobo my Mightyena♂ is free to a good home, but not Mega Horny. Sorry dude, but you got the motherload, lol.

I'll bbl with a few more gifts as soon as I have the points.

21st June 2007, 04:47 AM
for Weasel Overlord, my Swablu, it's a male and was originally named Chiryu, but you're welcome to change the name if you wish ^__^

Weasel Overlord
21st June 2007, 04:53 AM
Hee hee, Swablu! *beams* Thanks Hype!! :D *flails away excitedly to the approval tower once more*

Mega Horny
21st June 2007, 07:40 AM
Thanks a bundle, River-san. Wait...do I do the san thing at the end if you're female? Regardless, thanks, and although Darkwind would've made a nice asset to my team (as well as Ariados) >:-O I really appreciate your generousity. Thanks for the Gorebyss ^_^

EDIT: And although very tempting, Kung Fu Congoman the male Camerupt goes to Grey. You've been a cool guy and helpful. Enjoy.

Phoenixsong
21st June 2007, 08:52 AM
*raises a hand timidly* Might I have your Mighty, please?

Pichu Luver
21st June 2007, 09:12 AM
Sorry MH, but she is still in a battle anyway, and I hope you like Kung Fu there Grey. I'm sure you'll find great uses with the attacks on him. Eruption was great in contests I found. ^^

And be my guest Pheonixsong! I'm sure you'll have bundles of fun with him. ^^ *waves goodbye and he bounds after Pheonix* Enjoy him! BTW in case your interested his name simply means dark and gloomy(Tenebrous) grey wolf(Lobo). Lol but by all means change his name if you want, I know mine are very wierd by most people's standards.

Phoenixsong
21st June 2007, 04:03 PM
Nono, I knew that, yes... a character of mine own has the first name Tenebrus (el Latin version), so yes. I appreciate the name, actually. Don't think I'll be changing it any time soon. Thanks!

Houndoom_Lover
21st June 2007, 05:21 PM
Pebbles!! ^-^ I'll keep her well and forever and stuff!! YAAAAY! *huggles Charles* Thsnk you! Thank you! *throws it up and catches* ^-^ Yay!

Greyfox
21st June 2007, 09:25 PM
...and I hope you like Kung Fu there Grey. I'm sure you'll find great uses with the attacks on him. Eruption was great in contests I found. ^^

Indeed; I reffed that appeal, mind you. ;-)

-Grey

Charles Legend
22nd June 2007, 06:38 AM
Charles Legend sorry for DQ'ing on you but here, have my Wraith the Scizor♀. Hopefully we can try battling again sometime, and I'm sure you'll put her to good use.
Thank you River, I was not expecting a Scizor at all... :sweat2:

However you do realize that only a few bosses in LOZ games are bugs... namely Gohma and Twilit Arachnid Armogohma and they are both spiders, sure the Iron knuckle dose not ether but hey I do recall having king punch his foe with a meetal claw in one of my matchs I forgot which one thoght...

Pebbles!! ^-^ I'll keep her well and forever and stuff!! YAAAAY! *huggles Charles* Thsnk you! Thank you! *throws it up and catches* ^-^ Yay!

Your Welcome Houndoom_Lover...

~Charles Legend

Negrek
22nd June 2007, 03:37 PM
Cool, thanks for the pachirisu, Weasel Overlord. I'm sure she'll make a great addition to my team!

Weasel Overlord
22nd June 2007, 06:04 PM
Glad you like it ^_^

And now, I am gifting my last point to el Drew. Evolve that Gligar!! :D

Blademaster
22nd June 2007, 07:43 PM
I got a Shelgon. ^^ Sweetness!

But... Noddle Wallop? Come ON, River... No wonder the poor thing is afraid to show its face... :o

Come on, little fella, off to the Approval Tower with ya.

(drags the heavy Dragon-cocoon-thingy away)

23rd June 2007, 09:46 AM
hehe, now that it's been approved...
to Crystal Tears, here is an unnamed female Shinx! Enjoy!! ^_^

Vermillion
23rd June 2007, 10:15 PM
I'm putting my Male Kecleon up for anyone except Horny, sorry dude but you are snagging alot ^_^.

Greyfox
23rd June 2007, 11:51 PM
You'll have to add Mew Master on that list as well, Vermillion. He's no stranger to snagging things either... no offense...

-Grey

Mew Master
24th June 2007, 12:34 AM
*is already sneaking up behind the tempting Kecleon until Grey says something.*

Awwwweee...

*Walks away disappointed and pouting*

Dragonis
24th June 2007, 11:34 AM
I'll take that Kecleon, if thats alright.

Mike Mysterio
24th June 2007, 11:54 AM
I'm putting a female Hoppip up for anybody that wants her. I just can't take care of her like she deserves.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
25th June 2007, 08:28 AM
I'll take her if you don't mind. I'm setting up my new team and I've fancied Jumpluff for a while. So, if you approve, I'll take her home.

Greyfox
25th June 2007, 10:50 AM
MLG, you need a new banner, so I took the liberty...

Thanks for Demeter and Clotho!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/the-arbiter/mlg.png

-Grey

Pichu Luver
25th June 2007, 06:12 PM
I come bearing gifts in mucho thanks.

To Chris 2.0 Thanks for the Granbull dude! ^^ I'm sure he'll be very useful. Here's some random for you, a Wonder Egg (http://pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=333222#post333222). Hope you get something interesting.

And for Hypotenuse Man thanks sooo much for the Walrein. Sorry for making pay so much for it but I wasn't giving it up without a fight, lol. ^^' Well here's a Diapea Egg (http://pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=333222#post333222) for you. Enjoy your D/P Poké.

The Blue Avenger
25th June 2007, 07:25 PM
Thanks. ^^ And I'm sure Walrein will have a better home with you anyhow. :p

Mike Mysterio
26th June 2007, 11:28 AM
MLG, Hoppip is all yours. Her name is Mickie, but fell free to change it.

Vermillion
26th June 2007, 10:30 PM
My final gift from my own team, I'm giving for anyone who wants him my Shiny male Smergle. As Grey stated, it's hard to be creative with this guy, and he hasn't seen much battle time. Horny and Mew are banned! ^_^

Greyfox
27th June 2007, 02:00 AM
A smeargle, eh? I've always wanted one. I'll... nevermind...

Meanwhile... I got a banner gift for Pheonixsong because I was bored and, oddly enough, in the mood to make another banner.

-Grey

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/the-arbiter/phoenixsong.png

Blademaster
27th June 2007, 06:30 AM
I wouldn't mind a Smeargle, actually... Unless drew snatched it first, I mean.

Mega Horny
27th June 2007, 10:31 AM
Drew has a Smeargle, I believe, as I was the one who gave it to him.

Greyfox
27th June 2007, 10:31 AM
By all means, Blade, take it; I just got rid of a smeargle in this thread...

-Grey

MeLoVeGhOsTs
28th June 2007, 04:42 AM
Thanks a lot for the banner drew! Seriously.

Blademaster
28th June 2007, 09:06 AM
Ah, OK. Thanks, drew. ^^; I'll take good care of the Smeargle, Verm. :yes:

Now, I know I'm gonna seem like a hypocrite fo giving away gifts here, but all the Pokemon I have pretty much are gifts! So, watch and be amazed as I trim my team from 24 Pokemon down to 12. Voila!

(nothing happens)

Oh, for the love of crap! XO ...OK, OK, fine, I'll just give them away then...

Ace65: First battle, remember? And I said I'd repay you for those 3 points. So, here. My Makuhita(M), Sumo Bro. Merry XMas. :)

Charles Legend: Sick of waiting? 'Cuz I sure am. Here's an Absol(F) I bought you. Enjoy. :D

darktyranitar: Duuuuude...! ^^ OK, Faiz, I dunno if you'll want her or not, but you're a cool guy, so have my Jynx(F), Teeheena. Happy whatever-mas. :D

Dark Sage: You and me have had some ups and downs in the past, so I wanna bury the hatchet once and for all and give you this: my Lunatone(N), Moon Cleft. Hope you like him, even if Blast doesn't. :sweat2:

Houndoom_Lover: I'm giving you my legendary Contest-winning Castform(M), Mallow. I know I promised you a butterfly Pokemon, but Castform is like you in many ways: it's cute, it's versatile, and it's got a nice pair of boobs. :P Happy non-holiday! ^_^

Hypotenuse_Man: Partly because of the Relicanth, and partly because I wanna see the name you'll give him, I'm giving you Oho Jee, my Whismur(M). Take care of him. :)

Mega Horny: Since you seem to like her so much, go ahead and keep that Lickitung - I'll give my Kirlia to someone less greedy fortunate. ^^;

MLG: Sorry for giving your Barboach away so soon, but I have a lot of Water Pokemon already. Still, I really appreciate the thought, so I wanna give you your new team's first Ghost to love: my undefeated Banette(F), Vivian. Merry whatever-mas. Oh, and as an extra way of apologizing, if you don't like Banette, let me know, and I'll giveyou my Shedinja instead. But not Rotom - that one's mine. :sweat3:

Mew Master: Denny, you like weird Pokemon, right? Have a shiny Barboach(M), named Mr. Kipper. Happy Kwanzaa. :D

River: Since someone beat me to getting you that Spheal you wanted, take my Sunkern(M), Crayzee Dayzee. Happy Hannukah. ^_^;

The_Arbiter: drew, I honestly have no idea what to give you, so I'm just gonna wing it and give you Chris 2.0's Graveler(M), Thwomp... no, not Thwomp... Tonne, who sadly I have never won a battle with. Maybe you can train him better... :(

The last 2 Pokemon I want to give away are in battles now; I'll take care of those soon.

Until next time, laterz.

darktyranitar
28th June 2007, 09:16 AM
Duuuuude...! Thanks! Remind me to get something for ya :D

Unsolved Puzzle
28th June 2007, 10:14 AM
such good ppl, i would give but im so poor, only 4 pokemon, 0 points

srry this is very emotional

*runs off crying, mime jr mimics him*

Greyfox
28th June 2007, 11:12 AM
Thanks, Blade! I could use a rock type, and I've always appreciated the geodude-line.

If you ever want a crappy banner, just let me know.

-Grey

MeLoVeGhOsTs
28th June 2007, 11:21 AM
Thanks for the Banette dude, I really appreciate it. I like Banette, one of my favorite pokemon.

Phoenixsong
28th June 2007, 11:41 AM
Aww, thanks for the banner out of nowhere! I don't suspect we know each other very well, but that was nice of you. Yay for random acts of bannermakingness! It's not quite up-to-date, though, and I was planning on making my own, but hey! It's the thought that counts. And it'll at least hold up until the tree ends. Thanks!

Yo! Dark Sage and Master of Paradox! The heck are you guys? I put up a Bagon and a Duskull for you to bikini mud wrestle over as an apology for being so irritating. I WANT TO SEE SOME BIKINI MUD WRESTLING!

Unsolved Puzzle
28th June 2007, 12:07 PM
where do u guys go to make these banners?

Blademaster
28th June 2007, 12:46 PM
Faiz: Get me money!!! :waycool:

Puzzle: Keep your chin up - you'll get something sooner or later. ;)

drew: Thanks! I'll keep the offer in mind. :D But... if I replace Crys' banner, she'll break my kneecaps, so... not now. :o

MLG: Sweet! :D No problem! Now that that's settled...

Becca: You're the hardest person in ASB to shop for, so again I'm gonna wing it and give you my Shedinja(N), Skeleton Bee. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but even with DP's release, Shedinja's moveset is far inferior to my other Ghost's (Rotom) and Bug's (Armaldo). So, I hope you accept this... eh... thing.

However, if Becca doesn't want a Shedinja, then any of the following people I have yet to give gifts to can have it instead:

-Crazy Elf Boy
-DarkestLight
-Phoenixsong
-Toxicity
-Elec Man EXE

The five of you that didn't get anything will have to wait a bit longer - my battles are once again going very slowly, so it may be awhile before the Pokemon I wanna give away are available.

Unsolved Puzzle
28th June 2007, 01:00 PM
could someone plz make me a banner with the same poke as my current one, but bigger and cooler, it would be greatly apriciated

Dark Sage
28th June 2007, 01:05 PM
Thanks, Phoenixsong. I'll take the Duskull, if it's okay with MoP. I think I'll name it Charon.

- Dark Sage

Master of Paradox
28th June 2007, 02:53 PM
As I look utterly horrific in a bikini, I concede the Duskull to Dark Sage and will take the Bagon. I have no clue what that is, so the nickname will wait until further notice.

Unsolved Puzzle
28th June 2007, 03:25 PM
*sniff* all i want for christmas is for somone to make me a banner, and for somone to give me a sandslash/shrew

*end sniff*

Phoenixsong
28th June 2007, 03:25 PM
Aww... oh, well.

I will try to get Ryuhaeru out of battle as soon as possible so that you may have her and do with her what you will.

Unsolved Puzzle
28th June 2007, 03:27 PM
*sniff* all i want for christmas is for somone to make me a banner, and for somone to give me a sandslash/shrew

*end sniff*

Pheonix u "oh well me?"

u ppl are cruel! cruel i tell you!

Houndoom_Lover
28th June 2007, 05:41 PM
Castform(M), Mallow!!! ^.^ Yaaay...but Castform's breasts would be man boobs...I have to approve all this stuff and attemp to buy some for others! o ^-^o *drags Blademaster in the back and does PG-13 through R things back there*

The Blue Avenger
28th June 2007, 05:46 PM
Blade: Rockin', man. Thanks!

Unsolved Puzzle: Dude, cut it out. Seriously. This is a gift-giving thread, not the "Hey, I'ma ask for whatever the heck I want and magically get it" thread. The people who get things here tend to be people who others know, and not people who showed up mere days ago. Chill. This Tree comes around twice a year; perhaps you'll have better luck next time around.

Greyfox
29th June 2007, 12:22 PM
Ahaha! Becca, I know you don't have a ground type (flying, yes, but ground no), so I thought you'd might like to have Nebachadnezzar...

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa472.png
NEBACHADNEZZAR
#472 Male Gliscor

He's recently had a battle against Mega Horny and won, so I hope you like him.

-Grey

Blademaster
29th June 2007, 01:27 PM
Sure thing, Jeff; 'rockin'' is indeed a good description for this little loudmouth... ^^;

Anywho, the other Pokemon I know for sure I can give away are my Bulbasaur and my Kirlia, but they're both in battles. Still, if anybody I listed up yonder in post #169 is interested in those, lemme know and I'll reserve 'em for ya. :D

EDIT: Oy, Dark Sage! You forgot your Lunar-tone!

The_Missing_Link
29th June 2007, 09:11 PM
Thanks Blade but I think I'll pass on the Shedinja. You're right, I'm hard to buy for but the key is finding a type that I don't have on my team. I've covered a lot but there are some that I don't have yet

Thanks Grey. I'll probably change the name but he sounds cool

Greyfox
29th June 2007, 09:48 PM
Haha! She likes mine best! In your face, Blade! :-P

Here's an update that you pro'lly won't use... ;-;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/the-arbiter/tml-1.png

-Grey

darktyranitar
29th June 2007, 10:29 PM
OK, present time!

Toxicity: Hey Laura. I dunno if you have any fire Pokemon in your team... but here's a Vulpix (female) for ya. Her name is Kirei (full name is Kirei Kaguya Kyuubi; long, I know) but feel free to change it.

MeLoVeGhOsTs: You remember our fight over Drew's Igglybuff, right? Well here you go, a (shiny female) Igglybuff. The name's Fat Balloon; I recommend that you change it ;)

Mega Horny: And here's a Tyrogue for you. Male, nick's Rocky. Peace.

And 1 points each for... Blademaster and The_Missing_Link. Think of it as a composate for my slow reffing for the gym battle ^^;;

Unsolved Puzzle
29th June 2007, 10:42 PM
quick Q about the gift giving tree

do u have to include a link to the pokemons aproaval when u give it away?

The_Missing_Link
29th June 2007, 11:32 PM
No, but when you receive a Pokemon you have to get it approved

Blademaster
29th June 2007, 11:51 PM
;-;

Grey and the Mods are united against me... Unitrd against me, I say! IT'S NOT FAIR!!

(runs off crying)

SKREEEEECH...!

Oh!

(rushes back for the point)

ThanksFaizI'llputthisintheBankonceIgetalinkontheWi iOKbyenow!

(resumes running off, crying but slightly richer as well - w00t)

Wolfsong
30th June 2007, 09:25 AM
I'm giving Lady Vulpix a female Shinx with no nickname.
I'm also giving Classy_cat a female Happiny with no nickname.

classy_cat18
30th June 2007, 11:56 AM
Thanks, Amy! Hmm...Happiny's nickname will be...Hana.

Pichu Luver
1st July 2007, 11:48 AM
Thanks Blade for the Sunkern, I'll have to ponder on how to come up with Contest-y things for him though, lol.

Also Chris and Hypo your Eggs have hatched into a {m} Abra (though you have already noticed Chris, lol) and Hypo your's is a {f} Starly. Hope they'll fit well on your teams.

Lastly, here Mew Master take 2 points for your awesomely quick reffings. ^^

Dark Sage
1st July 2007, 05:45 PM
No one ever tells me these things...

Thanks for the Lunatone, Blade. If you have AOL IM, drop me a line. We can talk then.

- DS

Wolfsong
1st July 2007, 11:47 PM
I'm giving River a nameless M turtwig. Hope you like him

Lady Vulpix
2nd July 2007, 09:02 AM
Oh, thanks, Amy! *Hugs.* I'll make sure to name her when I get back home.

So many pokemon, so few points... I guess the only thing I can do if I want to give someone a gift is part ways with one of my pokemon, but most of them are gifts. This is a complicated situation.

The Blue Avenger
2nd July 2007, 05:07 PM
Gabi: The Tree comes around twice a year, so you can always wait until December.

Lady Vulpix
3rd July 2007, 01:50 PM
I guess I'll have to. Thanks, Jeff. I hope that by the time I get back you'll have done you know what. http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/1369/wink1wc.gif

Pichu Luver
3rd July 2007, 02:53 PM
Turtwiiiiiiiiiiig! *grins* Thanks so much Wolfsong! *pats* This guy is what I chose to start with in D/P. Having a mini moutainrage and bonsai tree on your back is just cool. ^^''' Thanks!

Unsolved Puzzle
3rd July 2007, 08:03 PM
river for giving me my first battle i proudly present you with my female glameow. her name is Wiskers

Blademaster
5th July 2007, 06:15 AM
OK, right now, I only have a few gifts I can offer, but I intend to own up to the people I owe.

-Crazy Elf Boy
-Elec Man EXE
-DarkestLight
-Hyperness is a Good Thing
-Phoenixsong
-The_Missing_Link
-Toxicity

If any of you guys or gals wants my old Shedinja, it's right here waiting for you.

Mega Horny
5th July 2007, 07:21 AM
Dave, I've always loved Shedinja. If it's alright with you, I think I could give him a good home.

...lol.

Blademaster
5th July 2007, 07:50 AM
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...

No.

Pichu Luver
5th July 2007, 11:12 AM
Thanks Puzzle, ^^ I'd love to accept her but I already have three normal types. My sig is old so right now I have Spinda, Furret and Granbull and I do like Glameow, but I think three is more then enough. Although I recently got a Torkaol that I don't think fits to well on my team. Would you like to have her? Her name's Pyre but you can change it to whatever you like.

Unsolved Puzzle
5th July 2007, 11:30 AM
sure. thank you i will gladly exept Pyre

Greyfox
6th July 2007, 11:10 PM
Time for an action-packed giveaway!

River, I'm giving you a male Gabite, named Jimmy Buffet Brews Beer. The Margaritaville guy has a drink named "Land Shark", so I thought it would be an appropriate name for a giant walking shark.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa443.png
JIMMY BUFFET BREWS BEER
#443 Male Gabite

Blademaster, you hinted at wanting the Kung-fu Congoman, but I'm not quite willing to part with him yet as I haven't battled with him at the moment to test his abilities, so I'm giving you the next best thing - Joe Camel, the male Numel.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa322.png
JOE CAMEL
#322 Male Numel

Crystal Tears, Carbuncle seemed like the most perfect name for this gift, a male Eevee. Have fun with 'im.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfb/dpmfb133.png
CARBUNCLE
#133 Male Eevee

MeLoVeGhOsTs, it doesn't fit your naming style, but I couldn't resist. I'm giving you a male Corphish because your new team lacks... well, I was going to say it lacks a water pokemon, but I completely forgot about Athene, so I'll just say your new team lacks a crab pokemon. Yeah... that works.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfb/dpmfb341.png
CITIZEN SNIPS!!
#341 Male Corphish

Weasel Overlord, you're getting the only gift-mon without a Y-chromosome; you wanted a Buizel, so I got you one by the name of Weasel Overlady. Enjoy her.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa418.png
WEASEL OVERLADY
#418 Female Buizel

-Grey

Unsolved Puzzle
6th July 2007, 11:28 PM
holy crap dude, u are one genorous guy

Blademaster
6th July 2007, 11:44 PM
Oh, that's nothing, Puzz-man - You shoulda seen a year ago when he 'left' - he gave away his whole team of about 20 Pokemon. :o

Unsolved Puzzle
7th July 2007, 12:00 AM
wow Arbitar thats really cool of you, giving instead of asking.

"The elites are blind, but you shall make them see."

oops srry halo moment

Blademaster
7th July 2007, 12:24 AM
"The elites are blind, but you shall make them see."...

Hmmm... I'll have to remember that one.

Anywho, I got a list of gifts and people I owe them to, so... Have a look.

Recipients
-Crazy Elf Boy
-Elec Man EXE
-DarkestLight
-Phoenixsong
-The_Missing_Link
-Toxicity
-???????

Gifts
-Shedinja
-Bulbasaur*
-Kirlia*
-Croagunk*
-Redgre Egg
-Golsil Egg
-Trinity Egg
-???????

* = in battle right now

If you're on the list, then come and get 'em!

DarkestLight
7th July 2007, 01:29 AM
>> I dun have a ghost. or a bug. or a plant. Or a poison type >> I think << but I've been DYING for a Bulbasaur! And Sheddy, well, Sheddy can wait, cause Sheddy's gonna take time for me to get used to.

I wantz ze Bulba!

The_Missing_Link
7th July 2007, 01:55 AM
I'll take the Trinity Egg. At least that gives me a better chance of getting a water Pokemon

7th July 2007, 01:58 AM
Bladey! *big puppy dog eyes* can I have the Kirlia when it's out of battle?
*wants a non-flying Psychic pokemon*

Blademaster
7th July 2007, 02:24 AM
Done, done, and done!

Once they're out of their battles and their Eggs, they're all yours! :D

darktyranitar
7th July 2007, 02:45 AM
...which I am reffing atm. Hm... wonder if we can get Kirlia out before the end of the Summer x-mas tree?

Weasel Overlord
7th July 2007, 04:09 AM
EEEE!! BUIZEL!! *beams* Thanks Drew!! ^_________^ *runs off to have her approved*

Pichu Luver
7th July 2007, 11:38 AM
Thanks Grey! ^^ Always like dragons I do and his name is equally funny. *pats him* Think I might have to change it though, as I already have a Jimmy (my Sunkern is called Shimmy Jimmy). *ponders*

DarkestLight
7th July 2007, 12:29 PM
n_n Soon Bulba, we'll make wonderful poisionous agony together :D

Cheesey
7th July 2007, 01:01 PM
Having not been around for aaages I hope that my team still is still legit. And if so, I would like to give away my team members because I don't plan on returning; even if I did I'd follow my routine of leaving a few months after anyway ;P

Violet [Espeon, F] and Ferdinand [Flaaffy, M] for The Arbiter
Euphony [Swablu, F] for Wolfsong
Sirius [Umbreon, M] for Hypotenuse Man
Artemis [Dragonair, F] for Knight Of Time

If you accept, then I hope you appreciate them, Gray, Amy, Jeff and Kyle :D

Greyfox
7th July 2007, 01:03 PM
Much appreciation, Cheesey; it's good to see you back at TPM, but sad to see you're not coming back to ASB.

As I said to you in the PM however, when you do come back, I'll gladly return your pogies.

-Grey

Wolfsong
7th July 2007, 03:07 PM
Thanks cheesey.

Knight of Time
7th July 2007, 04:38 PM
Thanks, Cheesey, but unlike the old Dragonite I used to have, I don't think I'm going to evolve this Dragonair.

Still, it's nice to get a Dragon type, so thanks again. :)

MeLoVeGhOsTs
9th July 2007, 03:46 AM
Thanks drew for Corphish, never used one before. Interesting.

And thanks a ton for the Igglybuff DT!

The Blue Avenger
9th July 2007, 05:28 PM
Chris: :O Thanks, man! I'm sorry to hear you won't be rejoining ASB, but thank you nonetheless. :)

Blademaster
9th July 2007, 09:20 PM
"HEY! LISTEN!"

I still have more gifts available to give! Get on the ball, people!

Recipients
-Crazy Elf Boy
-Elec Man EXE
-DarkestLight
-Phoenixsong
-Toxicity
-???????

Gifts
-Shedinja
-Bulbasaur*
-Kirlia*
-Croagunk*
-Grimer
-Togepi

* = in battle right now

Becca, your Egg hatched into a Water-type, just like you wanted! And what a befitting Water-type it is! Merry Summermas! ^_^

The_Missing_Link
9th July 2007, 11:15 PM
Wicked. I love Empoleon

Blademaster
10th July 2007, 01:33 AM
I figured you would. It just 'suits' you... y'know?

Anyway, glad you like the little munchkin. ^^

(crosses 1 name off the list)

NEXT!!

EDIT: Oh, yeah, Darkly! Since I declared that DQ, you can have my Bulbasaur too - swing by and pick her up when you get a chance, OK?

The_Missing_Link
10th July 2007, 02:17 AM
Do I even want to know what that means?

Greyfox
10th July 2007, 03:02 AM
Well you are a giant penguin that wears steel armor... aren't you, Becca?

-Grey

Blademaster
10th July 2007, 03:25 PM
As much as I'd love to see Becca's reply to that question, what I meant is that I see several similar qualities between her and Empoleon.

Empoleon is a stalward, regal figure, just as Becca is a Mod.

Empoleon's Ice, Steel, and Water tactics are frigid cold, just as Becca is cool and calculating in ASB.

Oh, yeah, and Empoleon's face is typically hidden behind that trident beak, kinda how Becca's is typically hidden by a ninja mask. :heh:

The_Missing_Link
10th July 2007, 03:39 PM
:\

Unsolved Puzzle
10th July 2007, 03:42 PM
smoothe...

Blademaster
10th July 2007, 05:20 PM
EDIT: Update time!

DarkestLight: Minh T. is out of battle, so she's all yours. Enjoy your new Bulbasaur. ^_^

Recipients
-Crazy Elf Boy
-Elec Man EXE
-Phoenixsong
-Toxicity

Gifts
-Shedinja
-Kirlia*
-Grimer
-Togepi

* = in battle right now

The Safari Zone Pokemon I've caught/catching have been taken off the list because I like them, and nobody else seems to keen on taking them. So if you *really* want one, let me know - otherwise I'm keeping 'em.

~CuleX (Chris please change my name already! ;_; )

EDIT2: Uh... no problem? :sweat2:

DarkestLight
10th July 2007, 05:27 PM
O.o!! OMG I didn't even put two and two together!

A BULBA! ::Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds by-snagging her and making off like a black bandit stealing TV's::

thankyousomuchbladeyouwillberewardednicelycomechri stmasonceimadesureeveryonehashadgoodtimebattlingwi fme

The_Missing_Link
10th July 2007, 05:43 PM
No pictures of me. Period

Blademaster
10th July 2007, 07:22 PM
O.O;

But it was in The Picture To-

(glare of death)

Yesyourmajesty! Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorry!

(kisses Becca's feet, begging not to be smited)

Crystal Tears
10th July 2007, 10:09 PM
^^ Thanx Grey! *huggles the eevee* He he, Carbuncle~

Anyways, I only have one gift to give out.
I snagged him from the auction a while ago, but I know I'll never use him.

Judge Gabranth, my male Blaziken, goes to The Arbiter. I hope you like him.

Greyfox
10th July 2007, 11:09 PM
Whoamg! Thank-you, Crystal Tears! Huzzah! I should really challenge Mega Horny's (mine) Charizard with him...

-Grey

Mega Horny
11th July 2007, 07:21 AM
You could try Grey, you could try.

>:/

Mew Master
11th July 2007, 02:00 PM
Allright! Time to re-pay some ppl for putting up with me!

Weasle Overlord: For basically being there to listen to me rant and what-not, I present to you THIS: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffb/dpffb390.png (Unamed, Male)

Blademaster: For being sporty as well as chaotic, I give you a PKMN that symbolizes the chaos in our chats: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffb/dpffb228.png (Female, Unamed)

The last one is a toss up but I do beleive I'll give Crystal Tears THIS: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffb/dpffb371.png (Female, Unamed)

Enjoy everyone ^^U

Greyfox
11th July 2007, 02:03 PM
*catches up to Mew Master and pants heavily* Waitaminute, Mew Master!

Before you go: Larvitar cannot hatch from a Salaman egg; that was a mistake on my part. That egg is actually a female Bagon. So sorry for the confusion.

Crystal Tears' Larvitar is actually a Bagon...!

-Grey

Mew Master
11th July 2007, 02:38 PM
I caught that and changed it already <-< She knows...

Weasel Overlord
11th July 2007, 02:45 PM
A FIRE MONKEY... DUDE! Cool! XD I've never considered Monferno, is it part Fighting type?

I shall dub thee... *thinks* Librarian. Yes. Kudos to anyone who gets the reference. :D

Mew Master
11th July 2007, 02:54 PM
Chimchar's evolotions are Fire/Fighting yes.

Mega Horny
11th July 2007, 04:37 PM
Umm, I'll grab that Bagon ^_^'

Mew Master
11th July 2007, 04:39 PM
Sorry Mega, CT already got it. Less you be talking bout something else *Oblivious*

Blademaster
11th July 2007, 11:29 PM
Blademaster: For being sporty as well as chaotic, I give you a PKMN that symbolizes the chaos in our chats: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffb/dpffb228.png (Female, Unamed)

Well... This is certainly (CHOMP!) OW!!! ...Ironic... ^_^;;

Thanks, Denny!

(hobbles to the Approval Tower, the Houndour clamped around his leg)

darktyranitar
12th July 2007, 04:51 AM
@ Weaze: I know! A reference to Discworld series by Terry Pratchett!

Librarian. Has fur all over, and 'ook' a lot... that is how he's described, IIRC...

Phoenixsong
12th July 2007, 02:58 PM
Thanks for the gift offer, Blade, but I think I'll pass. Not particularly interested in any of those, to tell the truth.

So, um, yeah. By the way, MoP, Ryuhaeru is now officially out of battle, so you may have her.

Bagon (f) Ryuhaeru

Do what you will with her.

Also, it turns out that Hypnotik and I aren't really getting along s'very well... eh. Free male Drowzee to a good home. Take care of him, he's a real trooper.

Crystal Tears
12th July 2007, 03:07 PM
Omg! Thanx Mew Master! Not much to say after that. ^_^ I'll take good care of her.

*Huggles Bagon*

Wolfsong
12th July 2007, 03:21 PM
Two last gifts from me.

First one is for Vermillion. I'm giving him my F Breloom Hamajura. Thanks for being patient with me in the safari zone.

Last one after looking through teh tower i'll give MeLoVeGhOsTs my F Masquerain Delicaza

Greyfox
12th July 2007, 09:10 PM
Hm... well, it's difficult to discern who you're giving Hamajura to, Wolfsong. Both Vermillion and I have been your referee in the Safari Zone. But you've already given me a gift, so I imagine you're giving her to Vermillion.

-Grey

Wolfsong
12th July 2007, 10:24 PM
*headdesk* Oops, thanks for pointing that out it was for Vermillion. *goes to edit.* Thanks to you as well

Blademaster
13th July 2007, 04:45 AM
Thanks for the gift offer, Blade, but I think I'll pass. Not particularly interested in any of those, to tell the truth.

Fine, but you're gonna get something from me sooner or later. Mark my words... :hellyeah:

Also, for all you dear generous people who insist on giving me Pokemon...

PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME ANYMORE POKEMON! I TRULY APPRECIATE ALL THE GIFTS, BUT IF YOU INSIST ON GIVING ME SOMETHING, I NEED POINTS MORE!

OK, I'm done ranting... Time for one final update.

Recipients
-Crazy Elf Boy
-Elec Man EXE
-Toxicity

Gifts
-Shedinja
-Kirlia*
-Grimer
-Togepi
-Croagunk
-Porygon

* = in battle right now

~CuleX

Mega Horny
13th July 2007, 07:37 AM
Hey Blade, think you could reserve the Porygon for Doctor Octillery? He hasn't received a gift yet, and doesnt have a very big team. I think he'd really like to have your Porygon, if it's up for grabs. Just telling you ahead of time, I'll ask Doc Oc to confirm when he gets the chance.