PDA

View Full Version : [RBY] Playing Blue Again

Gengar
11th June 2007, 05:07 AM
So I began playing though my Pokemon Blue game again. It was such a long time since I had played any pokemon game. Anyway, when was the last time you all played Red/Blue/Yellow?

Poryhedron
11th June 2007, 10:23 PM
So I began playing though my Pokemon Blue game again. It was such a long time since I had played any pokemon game. Anyway, when was the last time you all played Red/Blue/Yellow?

Last time I played was when I did my monotype challenge Heart of Ice, starring Jynx, Cloyster and Lapras. I don't remember when that was, but click the link in my sig and check the dates of those posts.
...I've got to get back to my Mind's Eye mono-psychic challenge...

Dark-San
11th June 2007, 10:38 PM
Blue, Yellow and Red? Dude, it is like seven years ago since I last played them. Blue was rather popular in school when I was a kid like thirteen or fourteen. That was the first and last time I played them before moving on to played the Gold/ Silver generation.

Right now, I am just playing Pearl. And Pokemon Blue remains a thing of the past at least for me.

Jeff
12th June 2007, 09:14 AM
I rarely play the old games after the new ones come out, I'm sure I went back to transfer some stuff to Silver the same way I play FireRed and Emerald for Pal Park now. I've barely touched the Generation 1 or 2 games ever since the compatibility cutoff, not even to try the Mew glitch.