PDA

View Full Version : Hey, nice forum

footballrocks
13th June 2007, 10:05 PM
I'm new to the Pokemasters forum and so far I like it. It's very nicely laid out, it seems very neat and I hope to stay here for a long time. I started playing Pokemon back in the days of Red and Blue version, stayed for the Gold / Silver generation and sort of left Pokemon after I finished Sapphire. However, after picking up my old Pokemon games and playing them somehow I got hooked again... Now I'm even thinking about getting a DS just to try out Diamond and Pearl.....although now with 400+ it might be hard remembering the names...

Anyways, I'd like to congratulate you guys for making such a nice site and community.

Jeff
14th June 2007, 12:02 AM
Like I said in another thread, with Diamond and Pearl, now is the best time to get back into pokemon. Not only do they have some crazy addicting features (like the underground), but they also have online trading and battling.

Anyway, welcome to the forums footballrocks, and I think I've heard your name before, are you a member of Wikipedia by any chance?

Edit: OK, turns out there is a "Footballrocks" at Wikipedia who only made a few edits, I don't think I would have come across that person there, so I don't know why your name made me think of that. :P

Crystal Mew
14th June 2007, 02:22 AM
Hey welcome to TPM...hope you have fun here.

everyone that used to go to the forums pretty much grew up and have jobs and such..so its not as active as it once was. But hey thats ok, everyone posts once in awhile!

Zak
14th June 2007, 02:34 AM
Hey welcome to TPM...hope you have fun here.

everyone that used to go to the forums pretty much grew up and have jobs and such..so its not as active as it once was. But hey thats ok, everyone posts once in awhile!

Not to mention there's a new generation of members. I mean, we all used to be young so if anyone expects a forum like this to last a while, make younger members be welcome... haha I noticed we used to not do that.

Anyway, have fun.

Alucard
14th June 2007, 03:41 AM
Like I said in another thread, with Diamond and Pearl, now is the best time to get back into pokemon. Not only do they have some crazy addicting features (like the underground), but they also have online trading and battling.

Anyway, welcome to the forums footballrocks, and I think I've heard your name before, are you a member of Wikipedia by any chance?

Edit: OK, turns out there is a "Footballrocks" at Wikipedia who only made a few edits, I don't think I would have come across that person there, so I don't know why your name made me think of that. :P

You can battle over wifi? D:

I need get back into pokemon and get a copy so I can whoop ya'll :D

Mikachu Yukitatsu
14th June 2007, 06:15 AM
Welcome. I like watching football, too.

I fond this welcome reply rather boring, not your topic, but what I wrote...

Crazy Elf Boy
14th June 2007, 06:46 AM
Yes hello, Footballrocks welcome to the TPM fourms. If it is not a personal question may I ask where you are from?

Dark-San
14th June 2007, 07:37 AM
493! That is the offical total number of Pokemons that we have. Yeah and by any chance does that football in your nick represent football as in America Football or just plain soccer? If it is the latter, then you found yourself a fellow hobby alike member! ^.^

Besides Soccer, my other pastimes would be animes and Pokemon Pearl. Hence if you happen to fall into the same catergory as I do, drop me a pm or even catch me out in the OA forums.

footballrocks
14th June 2007, 10:15 AM
Jeff: I might have been on Wikipedia a few times before, don't think I made any edits...

Dark-San: It particularly refers to American Football, but I also enjoy Soccer.

Jeff
14th June 2007, 11:44 AM
Nah, I didn't think it was you, I probably just saw that name once on Wikipedia and for some reason it stuck in my head.

Drago
14th June 2007, 09:44 PM
Welcome to the forum, fellow carrier of the American football flag! If you're interested, you should join in on this year's TPM fantasy football tourney, a delightful romp through the NFL season where last year I snagged both Drew Brees and LaDainian Tomlinson, yet still lose to Brian simply because he's the league commissioner and rigs it!! ...That, and he outscored me. Heh.

Without knowing your whereabouts it's hard to pick you're team, so I'm guessing... jeez, Atlanta? I dunno why. I'm a Titans man myself.

Jim Crill
15th June 2007, 06:35 AM
Well I'm an older member (I was here in 2003) and I'm still 16. Yeah, I miss the way the forums were. Oh well, welcome.

footballrocks
15th June 2007, 03:10 PM
Thanks everyone for the nice welcome.

DragoKnight:...I like the Pack and the 'Boys....kind of weird considering that there somewhat semi-rivals...