PDA

View Full Version : Ditto Files {M}

VirtualPlay
14th June 2007, 10:47 AM
Rated {M} for the gory descriptions of the experiments, possible detailed fighting, certain details of human anatomy, and sexual innuendoes/implications (no sex scene please...).

The Ditto Files

It's no big secret that Ditto holds tremendous potential. Being able to transform into a replica of another Pokémon is something awesome within itself. Many people search extensively to find one of these rare Pokémon.

Team Gen is not willing to search. Team Gen (short for Genetics) wants Ditto, and not just one or two. They want Ditto by the tens and hundreds. And they aren't patient enough to capture them normally.

So they devise a way to get their Ditto: create them. In their lab, they try desperately to clone Ditto from a sample of DNA. Unfortunately, the unstable genetic structure of Ditto fails to produce any surviving clones. Team Gen's dream is starting to look hopeless.

That is, until a brilliant Gen scientist comes up with an idea. What if the DNA were to be inserted into a human? The first test subject, a turncoat Gen member, didn't survive the process. So they clean up and fix the process. But where are they going to get more "subjects"?

They turn to the cities. The kids who lead boring and ordinary lives. The kids who dream of being something else besides just an ordinary kid. They take them in, luring them with the prospect of being whatever they wanted to be. Then they lock the lab doors and begin further testing.

Round two is not a total success either. While they succeeded in transforming the kids into Ditto without casualties, the inserted DNA refused to settle. Each Ditto reverted permanently back into a kid, but due to the no-feature mass of Ditto, each sustained radical changes. Each kid now looked nothing like what they were before testing. Different hair, different eyes, different face, even different genders.

Team Gen, however, was even more sure that they could get it right. They tried again, using the same kids from before. Once again, the experiments were neither fatal nor perfect. This time the experiments implimented perfect Transform power to each of the kids that was used, but they did not become Ditto. The use of Pokéballs was fruitless too, because the kids were still, for the most part, human.

This brings us to now. You're one of these transformed kids. You've been changed completely. Your painful memory is still intact. And you want two things: to be reverted and to get revenge. Locked up in a cell deep in the heart of the lab, you and the rest of the group plan your escape. Tonight Team Gen is going to be sorry they ever experimented on you...

-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-

Before the change
Name: Kit Aphrodite Blairre (He refuses to let people know his middle name, usually.)
Description: Around 5'9" and getting taller, with a slightly lanky build and almost no muscle on him. He has longish brown hair, most often tied up at the back of his head so it drops just to his shoulders. His eyes are a deep green color. He's wearing a pair of jean shorts (not cutoffs), a plain black T-shirt, and a pair of white shoes that might as well be girl's shoes (...because they are, his older sister grew out of them >.>').
Personality: Shy, quiet, and reserved...most of the time. He doesn't like to socialize because most people get too weirded out by his girlish demeanor. As a result, almost all of his (few) school friends are girls, though always in a platonic way.
After the change
Name: Kitty Aphrodite Rabriel
Description: Now only 5'5", she has a slightly more muscular build. Fortunately for her back, she is not that well-endowed (about 32B), although it's still a big change. Her hair is now mid-back length and a slightly more yellow shade than would be natural; she still ties it at the back of her head out of habit. Her eyes are bright blue and seem to shine all the time.
Personality: As Kit was basically brought up by his sisters (see History), as Kitty she's not having too hard of a time adapting to being a girl, at least by her actions and emotions. Deep down she feels like this might have been supposed to happen in the beginning, and so she's taking it in stride. She's a lot more open now, though just as girlish (if not more).
------
Extra effects: Having trouble getting used to being shorter and top-heavy at the same time. Seems to be extremely susceptible to mood swings.

History: Grew up in a family that unfortunately didn't want him for him...they wanted him for her. His parents were odd feminists and were unpleasantly surprised when he was a boy. By the time his parents were done having kids, he had 4 sisters, two older (by 1 and 2 years) and twins younger (by 3 years). He rarely got anything to call his own from his parents that wasn't a hand-me-down from his older sisters, save his DS (which he only got because all of his sisters wanted one as well).
While his parents cared only about keeping him alive (they weren't that extreme of feminists), his sisters all took pity on him and tried to make him feel better behind their parents' backs. They took him out when they went out, helped buy him clothes he would be willing to wear (rather than his older sisters' clothes), and tried to suggest things he might like. As a result, he's grown to like similar things as his sisters and so to a stranger comes off weirdly effeminate.
When he saw the poster, he immediately thought it could help him to become more independent and find some way to get away from his parents (or at least their regime over him). He wasn't expecting it to tear him away from his sisters as well...

Relationships: Good friends with Aceline and Rikki.
Other: (( Hey, at least it's not as extreme as the time I had a male character that was raised AS a girl... ))

-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-

Kit Blairre
~~~~~~~~
"Hey, you cheated!" Sam and Sara chorused. They put on identical pouty faces and looked at Alex.

"I did not, I just got lucky." Alex countered. "You're just upset you went from first to last right at the end."

"...because you cheated!" the twins called back.

"You can't cheat at this game," Kat said with a sigh. "She got a blue shell and you two were right next to each other, so you both got caught in the blast."

"Hey, why don't we just calm down?" I interjected. "It's just a game, after all." Everyone looked at me, gave a small agreement, then sat down on the bench again and went back to our DS's.

Welcome to an ordinary, summer day in my life. School had just let out for the summer earlier that day, so my sisters and I went out to ice cream. My oldest sister Alex (short for Alexandra) was already 20 and had a decent paying job, so she treated us. Kat (Katharine), my 19 year old sister, and I both worked at a nearby fast-food restaurant, though she was an assistant manager while I was still a 'grunt,' as they'd say. My twin sisters Sam and Sara (Samantha and...um...Sara) were 15 and didn't have a job yet.

And then there's me, Kit, stuck in the middle at 18, and the only male. It's my parents' burden, but they pile it on me. My parents pay almost no attention to me, and basically only care that I go to school and get just enough food to stay alive. It would've been a horrible life to live if it hadn't been for my sisters. They saw what was happening and because they cared about me more than our parents (hooray for the rebellious stage in kids), Alex and Kat started helping me out behind their backs. Then when Sam and Sara were old enough, Alex and Kat got them into helping as well.

After we had played another couple games and finished our ice cream, we started heading home. But I wanted to see something I had glimpsed on the way over, so I told my sisters I'd be home later and headed back towards school.

-=~=-=~=-

"Break out of monotony, be something new!" was the main slogan on the poster that was stapled to the telephone pole. It had other catches like "Tired of a boring life?", "Want to break free of the norm?", and "Change your life forever!"

"So you saw the poster too?" a voice said behind me. I spun around to see Rikki there.

"Um, yeah...what are you doing here?" I asked, trying to keep myself calm from her sudden appearance.

"I live right there..." she said, pointing to the house we were in front of. 'Score one for stupid questions I ask...' I added to myself.

"So were you thinking of going?" she asked.

"Yeah...just to see what it's about. If it helps me get away from my parents, I'll try anything."

"Oh," she said. "Um, I'll be right back okay?" and with that she zipped into her house. I went back to the poster and figured out where the address was. By the time I had figured it out, Rikki had come out. "I'll come too."

"Huh? Why?" I asked.

"Ummm..." she paused for a couple seconds, "'cause I'm bored of living here and want to do more."

"Alright, well it's not far, so we can walk." I said, so we did.

-=~=-=~=-

We arrived about fifteen minutes before the time the poster had said, and there were already a couple others, so I sat down with my back to the wall of the building and started playing on my DS, waiting for the door to open.
~~~~~~~~

Alright, get your characters to the door and we'll run from there. And blame writer's block for my late start...

Haruko
14th June 2007, 01:41 PM
Name: Aceline Walker
Description: Standing around 5'5", Aceline has brown hair that goes down to her midneck and still has her natural-born blonde highlights. Her skin is fair, and she doesn't seem to suffer from acne of any sort(Oh, thank you genetics.) except for the mole underneath her left eye. Her body is slender and easily dresses well in the crimson red long-sleeve shirt, along with her khaki pants(and a belt around the waist!). Aceline always wears her favorite black converses. Her eyes are a sky blue.
Personality: Although a bit quiet, Aceline is always one to care for others and never herself. That said, she's a bit timid around others, but once she's friends, she's quite joking and lighthearted. Takes her responsibilities a bit too seriously, and tends to tune out others at times when she's extremely worried.
--After the change--
Name: Mikah Kirsch
Description: Stands at about 5'8" with unearthly sky-blue hair thats messy and overall unkempt that is to his mid neck; like Aceline's, and red eyes. His body seems well built, but not enough to hinder his movements. His skin is a bit more tanner, but not that dark either(So a light tan). Eyes seem to give off a very evil look about him, even though he'll kid that he isn't.
Personality: Seeing himself change, Aceline..now Mikah, has snapped. Sarcastic and crude, Mikah tends not to worry about anything; even death, as because the worse already has already has happened to him(her..whatever!). However, Mikah still can't shake off responsibilities and tends to take them seriously, and tends to see his fellow 'experimented beings' or 'comrades' as a responsibility to protect.
------
Extra effects: Always seems to be hungry, yet never gains any weight. I CALL SHENANIGANS. Also seems to suffer from nightmares.
History: Aceline has lead an almost perfectly normal life, save for the fact that she was born with a twin brother that passed away due to a birth defect a few days after birth. She's always felt guilty about it when she learned about it, so she has tried to make it up to her family by doing well her schooling and being athletic, aswell as working as a cashier at a local supermarket. However, while she succeeded in doing both, she forgot to make herself happy; which is the most important thing. When she saw the poster, she thought about making herself happy; and not others.(This is the major reason why she snaps as Mikah; "Why can't I ever make myself happy..?")
Relationships: Good friends with Kit,Russ and Rikki. Still open though!(Just expect a bit of sarcasm from Mikah. ;x He's a bit rough around the edges..)
Other: *gives other a cookie, only to pull the cookie by a string over and over.* ;3

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t41/polharuko/Aceline.png
Chapter I: Truth and Falsehood

"Hmm.."I swung my hips back and forth as I looked at the ice cream trucks selection. It was summer time; the time of pools, summer jobs, and ice cream trucks. I normally hated sweet foods, but it was too hot to resist the temptation of something cold. As I looked through the selection, I saw a small line form behind me, and smiled innocently to the driver as I looked at the chocolate eclair picture, seeing that as the best choice..

"I think I'll get the chocolate eclair.--"
"Mom, I decided! Choco-eclair!"The small tyke behind me perked up. The driver behind me looked in his freezer, and pulled out one wrapped eclair.
"Sorry, I only have one left."He sighed, handing it to me. The kid looked upset, and I knew that I could've taken it if I wanted it..but..

"Nah, I'll just have the Strawberry Shortcake."I told him."The kid behind me wanted the eclair."I smiled widely as the driver shrugged as I paid for the ice cream. As he handed me and the kid the ice cream, his mother smiled at me.
"What a nice lady!"The tyke said, delighted that he got his favorite ice cream on a stick. We waved off as we walked different directions, and I slowly peeled the wrapped off the Strawberry-flavored ice cream treat. I wasn't a fan of strawberry; but I'd rather a small kid enjoy the chocolate than me. I walked down the streets of summer slowly as I bit into the frozen delight, shuddering a few times from the pure coldness.

'What to do now..'I thought as I bit down on the stick, slowly finishing down the treat. As I waited by a stop sign to cross, I saw a interesting sign stapled onto a telephone pole, and walked over to it.

'Break out of monotony, be something new!' Was the posters slogan. Along with various ways of promising to break from the normal life, the poster seemed to be along the lines of interesting and creepy. I read the address, and it seemed to be close enough to check it out, if anything. I ripped the poster off the telephone pole and folded it up into my pocket, and turned towards the street that would merge with the one that the building this place was in.

'Maybe..be something new?'I thought to myself as I walked, barely paying attention; save for cars.'Maybe with this, I can do something for myself. Like...hmm'

"Aceline?"I heard from behind me, and jumped almost ten feet up as I looked behind me."Ace? It's me, Russ."
"Oh! Hey Russ!"I embarassingly replied as I regained my posture."Where are you off to?"
"I saw this weird poster.."Russ said, and I instantly knew what he was talking about. I took out the one I ripped from the telephone pole, and he nodded. I smiled as I placed it back into my pocket.
"Want to walk there together?"I replied, to his delight, and he nodded. He joined to my side as we continued to walk to the place the poster described.

"So..what do you think the poster is about?"Russ asked as we walked, coming closer to the building that the poster addressed would 'Break us out of the monotony'.
"Heh, I'm not so sure myself."I replied, then added jokingly, "Breaking out of monotony? Being something new? Are they going to give us facials or something?"
"Only one way to find out."He said, and I nodded as we turned the corner, coming to view the building.
"Of course."

We entered the building and seemed to be a bit early. I spotted down Rikki and Kit in the lobby and smiled slightly as we walked to sit in the lobby as we waited for them to open the doors and start with program.

Roy Karrde
16th June 2007, 12:35 AM
Where is everyone?! C’mon!

Name: Russ Stevens
Description: Standing around 5'7", Russ is incredibly lanky, his brown hair is messy and unkempt, coming close to his brown eyes, some of his hair is hanging just slightly over his ears and needs to be cut. He wears a slightly white/dark peach color collar shirt that hangs off of him, as well as shorts. He has slightly hairy legs and arms, that are not covered by either articles of clothing.
Personality: Quick to act and to capitalize, Russ usually walks the halls of the school with acknowledgement and greetings of many of the older classmates. Although he is not the best at school, Russ can spin things easily into his favor. He is quick to make friends, and can usually talk his way out of a fight, even if he has already thrown a punch.
--After the change--
Name: Ashley Stevens
Description: Stands about 5’2”, her body isn’t as lanky as her male form, she has small breasts and a thin figure which are somewhat visible from her shirt. Her blonde hair now hangs down just past her shoulders, and her brown eyes have now become somewhat more hazel in look, her face is much softer, with a smaller nose and skin with out real outward blemish scene except for a few small moles on her back.
Personality: Ashley is incredibly quiet and sweet, she doesn’t speak out or even talk like she did when she was a man. She usually holds her hands together and keeps her head down low, trying to keep from being noticed. She is embarrassed easily and tries to keep quiet from getting any more embarrassed.
------
Extra effects: She can easily deduce and find ways out of situations.
History: Russ lived most of his early life as a dork, with a high curiocity, he was always curious of girls, which got him to get picked on alot, and how he met Aceline. He befriended her before puberty and went through it with her, usually finding that he could confide in her other than his parents. Russ was always a single child, never having a sister, and having busy parents who were always on the run for work. This caused him to grow up, sometimes for weeks, by himself at home.
Relationships: Crush on Aceline
Other: She usually will not wear a bra or any other female undergarment, Russ also has always wondered what it would be like being a girl, but only emotionally and physically, never sexually.

Russ Stevens
~*~*~*~*~Searching for something ~*~*~*~*~

Everyone is searching for something, at every moment of our lives we are striving for something. Many times that thing is unattainable, and for some people like me, the goal seems to be something that always seems beyond my reach: Understanding. Understanding as to why I feel too tight in my skin, understanding as to why I get thoughts that feel wrong. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not gay, I have a crush, on this beautiful girl who is several years older than me. These thoughts, the ones I am talking about are not sexual, and they are just fleeting, they are there for a second and then gone. I can never understand them, and thus I feel like the knowledge is always beyond my reach.

“Now see, that is why I kick ass!” I laughed along with the rest of the cadre of friends, well they were not exactly friends, more like those people you would hang out with just to feel cool. “See you have to learn from me, taking notes?” I asked, slapping one of them in the chest with the backside of my hand.

We continued to walk and thus I would continue to make the usual small talk, it was almost like a finely tuned script, every sentence had the perfect response. Everything predictable, everyone could switch roles and not miss a beat. And it felt like every second with them was moving me away from that unattainable knowledge. Break out of the monotony, be something new!’ the sign caught my attention as we walked past it; my eyes lingered on it longer than they should have. To the point that when I looked away I wondered if I was going to be chastised for it. Yet that would break the cycle, and the cycle of the group could not be broken.

As the talk continued my mind wandered back to the sign, my eyes catching Aceline’s back as I walked. “Hey I’m getting the hell out of here.” I quickly excused myself in a way they would understand, and ran up to catch to Aceline. “Aceline?” I asked, rushing up to the girl and sending her jumping into the air. “Ace? It’s me, Russ.”

My mind began to wander back to the poster again. Be something new? What could that mean? Well there was only one way to find out…

Didnt go through the whole dialogue since its nearly 1 and well Poli already covered it.

Shizo
16th June 2007, 03:49 AM
Finally, I'm not so drained from work and play to post.

16 roller coasters in 2 days...who knew it'd be so exhausting?

Before the change
Name: \\ Rikki Winda
Description: \\
-Height: 5'8"
-Build: Medium
-Cup size: D
-Eye color: Hazel
-Hair Color: Purple
-Natural Hair color: Light Chestnut
Alright then...her hair is long and kind of wirey. She usually keeps it in two ponytails because she hates having hair in her face. She usually wore tight yet casual clothes like low rise jeans and long babydoll t-shirts to cover her midriff. She also has multiple piercings, most of which are in her face.
Personality: \\ The Queen of Free Association, she'll bring up topics in a conversation that seemingly have nothing to do with the previous topic unless you immediately ask what her thought pattern was. Eccentric and slightly rebellious, she's the first one ready to take risks. However, she doesn't like crowds a lot (though she has no stage fright) and usually sticks to a small group of friends.
After the change
Name: \\ Mezzo Forte
Description: \\ Her hair is silkier. It's still purple, but the roots are growing in a pale blond. Her chest has gone down two cups, and her body's far lankier than before, though her dexterity, flexibility and sprinting speed have all increased to make up for loss of strength. Her eyes have shifted to a bluish green, but the process left her blind in her right eye, and now she's left handed instead of right. Her skin has also lost its tan, reverting back to a natural looking pale, and all the holes for her piercings have healed (She's not happy about that).
Personality: \\ Still reckless, she's become more calculated as to when she should strike. She's also developed an ability to focus, although it's so extreme as to exclude the world beyond the task at hand. She's also a bit quieter and more reflective. Underneath, however, she can sense churning bloodlust, though it's deep under the surface. She keeps this new facet of herself hidden and monitors it carefully.
------
Extra effects: \\ Her luck seems to have improved dramatically i.e. she's much, much better at card counting and sleight-of-hand. She also has almost no appetite, can't eat that much, and she's developed an adversion to shoes and socks.
History: \\ She's the adopted daughter of an idly rich retired Pokémon Champion. Though she loves her adopted mother, she found herself rebelling by dying her hair wild colors and piercing her body. This didn't really work, though her mother was irked. Overall, she'd been living a quiet life in the country, studying a variety of things, and a boisterous life at school, regularly challenging the bullies with less than favoring results at times. She loved cards and divination the most (favorite tools are Tarot cards and I Ching). Wishing to be more, but not follow in Mom's footsteps, she saw the ad, though she didn't decided to go until she heard Kit was going and consulted her divining tools.
Relationships: \\ Friends with Aceline and Kit. Actually, she's had a longstanding crush on Kit, but due to her lack of social graces (she has no idea what 'flirting' is) and sensing he's not interested, she's been more than happy just being friends.
Other: \\
-Theme: "Dead!" by MCR
-Special Skill: Can eat any spicy food, and she's a ruthless card shark.

Rikki Winda

Hexigram Eight, "Grouping."
Singular, Union, Intimate
Water upon Earth

What is the meaning?

I like to think...

"Hey, Ace Line!" I yelled out, standing and waving as she walked in with Russ.

"It's A-ce-line. I've told you."

"I'm a visual person. You know that. Hey, Russ." I waved at him.

"Hi, Rikki," Russ said, waving back. "Why are you here?"

"I asked first."

"...No, you didn't."

"...Oh," I replied lamely.

"But," Russ decided to continue, "I guess it was just the whole "Break the Monotony" thing, you know?"

"I'm always up for something new, although you have to admit they're pretty ambiguous as to what they mean," Aceline added. "Russ and I are thinking facials."

"Anything to try getting out of the house for awhile," Kit said, slumping a bit more in his chair as he spoke.

"Parents still driving you nuts?" Aceline asked, settling near Russ, across from us.

"Eternally." Things fell back to silence after that. Kit continued playing his DS. Russ and Aceline tapped their fingers and glanced occasionally at the clock. Russ glanced more occassionally at Aceline. I watched Kit play for awhile, offhandedly shuffling a pack of cards I had brought.

"....I thought it first."

"What?" Kit said, looking up from his game to look at me.

"Nothing."

'Tis probably very confusing, but I'm a confusing person who's currently confused herself. It's a post, at least!

Asilynne
18th June 2007, 05:42 PM
Name: Stormy
Description: Shoulder length straight black hair with a cute impish face. She wears a tight black shirt with a silver and blue moon on it and black flare pants with chains coming off the pockets. Has a blue bandanna on her head. Pretty short, shes only about 5'1
Personality: Happy and free most of the time, but if she feels wronged she lets loose surprising anger. Felt like life was lacking adventure, always wanted to go on an adventure away from suburbia. Very dreamy, some might have called her ADD but she can focus on anything that shes interested in.....and absolutely nothing for longer than 5 seconds that shes not interested in. Very energetic and athletic despite her size. If it werent for her parents shed probably be very accomplished in soccer and martial arts. Naturally has a sense of confidence but as the things she is forced to do she has no interest in and therefore she isnt good at, this confidence has taken a slight dent.

After the change
Name: Toji
Description: Has platinum blond hair, ice blue eyes, a hairstyle somewhat like Trunks, now wears a black tank top with Gens logo on it and baggy black and blue pants. Now wears the blue bandanna around one arm. Now is about 5'11. Wears tennis shoes. (Ill draw a pic later maybe)
Personality: Not a big change but now hates the Gen, she loved her freedom before, and now has found herself changed into something else and that freedom taken away. This wasnt the adventure she/he signed up for and the now HE is ticked. Has a shorter temper and tends to want to beat up anything that stands in his way. Was high spirited before the change and now with all the extra testoserone tends to think more with his emotions than with his brain.
------
Extra effects: Cant really get used to her change and is surprised looking into a mirror and hearing his voice now. Feels strange lacking in some areas and added to in others ^-^()
History: Her mother is a scientist and her father is an engineer, but poor only-child Stormy had no interest in either field. As a child she always wanted to go outside and play but her parents kept her inside playing science 'games' and learning to fix things. Every summer for as long as she can remember shes been forced to go to Renzic Corps Science and Technology camp, and shes hated every minute of it. Shes always longed to go to one of those REAL camps, hiking fishing, the works, but her parents wouldnt hear any of it. They pushed at her that shed need a good job that would support her financially, but all she wants to do is be free.
However, and she is unaware of this at this current time, but all those years going to science and tech camp werent exactly wasted. She hated every moment, but its become almost an instinct to do some things with science and technology, say, she might fix or rig a device to do something else and grumble the entire time, and then be surprised that it would be over someone elses head. Shes very smart and actually learned while she was there, but it was against her will and she didnt even realise she had retained anything lol
Relationships: Open for anyone DDDD
Other: *whips other with a cat-o-nine-tails!* Yeah Other you like that yeah you do....*freezes in place as Mike comes in the room* Oh....mike.....*hides the whip* Um....me and Other were just having a little talk.....um.....*tosses mike the keys to the handcuffs* Ill just um...go now....>.> *runs*

~~Stormy~~
And your pixel army cant save you now, my fingers on the killswitch...

I jogged home from school on the last day of my senior year, the warm summer air sending little thrills of joy with every pounding step. My heart pounded with it, I was so excited.
But it wasnt solely for the fact that I was free from High school forever. No, my joy came from the knowledge that THIS summer woud be different than any other summer of my life. This summer, I was going to a REAL camp.

My parents knew I hated the life they loved, I hated technology and science. They knew I longed for a summer of sports and camping, hikes and fishing, swimming and REAL fun. Not cooped up in a lab all day long, doing things that felt way too much like school. So they promised me, on that summer day when I was five and went to my first science camp, that if once I graduated I had a 4.0, theyd let me go to the kind of camp I wanted.

For years this thought was the only thing that kept me sane. This hope that one day I could do what I want motivated me all through my school career. Every wasted summer was finally going to pay off.

I blew through my front door, yelling for my parents. "Look look I got a 4.0 GPA for my whole 4 years!!!" I bounced up and down in front of them, waving the paper in their faces. "Thats great honey!" My father said, taking the paper and adjusting his glasses to peer at it, smiling proudly.
My mother scooped me up into a hug. "Im so proud, our little girl is so smart! What a fine scientist she ll make one day!"
"You mean an engineer, dont you Yin?" My father grinned at my mother with a wink as they shared a chuckle.

I stopped my bouncing with a thud that jarred me up my spine. My face dropped from its gleeful smile as I stared at my parents. "Mom, dad, I already told you I dont want to work in science. I only worked so hard in school because you promised I could go to a real camp if I got a 4.0..."
My parents looked at each other confused and aprehensive. At my mothers quiet urgings my father spoke first. "Stormy, Im sorry honey but we had forgotten we said that, it was so long ago.....frankly we are surprised that YOU remember, you were only about 5 at the time...."

My face fell more with every word. Everything Ive done in my life was built on that promise, and I knew deep within my soul that in about an hour I would have to get ready to go to Renzic Corps Science and Tech camp. Again.

Fighting back tears of extreme dissapointment and betrayl, I ran out the door of the house, ignoring the sounds of my parents calling after me. It wasnt fair. It just wasnt fair.

I dont know how long I just ran down the street aimlessly, but somehow it took me to a part of town I didnt recognise. Struggling to dry my tears I saw a sign near a building, with some kids from school gathered around.
<"Break out of monotony, be something new!"> The sign proclaimed boldly. the sign next to it said in smaller letters, "sponsored by team gen".

Somehow I had run myself straight into another science camp. But it had said break out of the norm....so maybe it wasnt all about science. Science was the norm in my life and I desperately wanted to break out. So in an instant I had decided.

Trying to hide my gasping sniffles I walked over to the other kids to see if they knew anything about what was in store for those who heeded the sign.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eh first post, I dont know if its good XD Interaction loved <3

SmearGal
18th June 2007, 06:51 PM
Before the change
Name: Caitlin Evans
Description: Around 5'7", slim, atheletic build, gray eyes, with straight, dark brown hair to about her shoulders. Average looks and build, tan skin. Given she isn't the most revealing of types, the only skin she shows off are in the flip-flops, and she prefers wearing baggy clothing, often seen in some sort of jacket or hoodie. Never goes anywhere without wearing at least one choker or necklace.
Personality: On her own or with people she isn't very familiar with, she is either one of two things, depending on the situation: no danger, she is quiet and very hesitant to talk, but when she's nervous or anxious, she becomes loud and tries to joke around in order to lessen the tension. Generally friendly, she doesn't like arguments and would prefer to receive orders rather than give them.
After the change
Name: Collin Everett
Description: Now a whopping 5'9", managing to keep the slim physique, gray eyes, and seemingly natural tan. His hair is a deep black, and while still straight, it is not short, yet definitely not the length of his former self. By no means a weakling, though he lacks a definite muscle build. Still not completely used to the change in gender, he still has the poise and movements of his female counterpart, though is now much clumsier and lacks that general grace.
Personality: On the outside, he hasn't changed much, though his quiet, relaxed moods are now very few and far between. Taking the, "Oh well, nothing else can get more screwed over than this"-approach, he is a lot more outspoken and assertive, feeling a sort of responsibility for helping out his fellow experiments.
On the inside, however, he's a mental wreck. While he plays his facade of understanding and importance, he is struggling with himself to understand what has happened to him. Very rarely will this bitter, helpless side come through, though when it does, he becomes highly irritable and more likely to make snide, sarcastic remarks and insults.
------
Extra effects: Like all (ex-)females (?), he is prone to craving chocolate.
History: Caitlin lead a very normal teenage life. A few bumps in the road, of course, but she never made any regretful decisions until the night she read that poster on her way home from a friend's house. The mystery and thrill the posters had promised lured her in from the melancholy of her life.
Relationships: Open.
Other: He is still very uncomfortable using that. D:

Aww, I'm sorry Asi, I would've interacted with j00 but I had just finished my post before I read yours. D':

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Caitlin Evans

"This will not be over quickly, you will not enjoy this,--"

"I AM NOT YOUR QUEEN!" The room echoed the movie before erupting into cheers. I had just come into the room as my friends shouted, and I laughed and leaned myself against the sofa they were sitting on.

"So sorry I'm late, guys, did I miss much?"

"Yeah, the movie's almost done, where've you been?" Madison turned to glare at me. "I called you right after school was out, since I couldn't find you anywhere in the hallways."

Oh yeah. It was the first day of summer break, now, wasn't it.

"Oh, jeez, I'm sorry about that," I said, reaching over her lap to snag a bite of popcorn. "I had to stop by work to see if I was scheduled tomorrow."

"Okay, Miss Responsible one," She rolled her eyes.

"It's not me, it's my dad," I grumbled. "Did you know, I was about to leave for work the other day, and he said, 'I hope she gets fired for being late,'"

But they were too distracted by the shiny, manly physique on the screen to pay me much attention. Who could blame them, those ripped muscles.. million dollar abs..

"So I didn't miss anything?" I asked again, distracting myself.

"No. Besides, I was going to kick you guys out after the movie was done anyway," Madison announced, her eyes not leaving the figure of Leonidus as he paced about.

"Aww, but.. but why?" Sarah sputtered, finally speaking from her spot on the couch. "It better not be because Jason is coming over."

Madison grinned. I chuckled, "Well, I'm going to leave now anyway. I didn't see enough of the movie to want to sit down and finish it."

"Eh, alright. Call you tomorrow?" Madi and I exchanged an intricate handshake.

"Yeah, sure, I'll call you. See you later. Bye Sarah," I waved as I left the living room, letting myself out the front door and starting down the street. Madison's house was just on the edge of town, and I didn't have to walk far before the buildings began to crowd around me and the streets became more bustled.

It was late in the afternoon, but I didn't want to go home just yet. Home meant some sort of SAT-related torture the parents saw fit to put me through. I saw an ice cream booth back there, maybe I should stop and get some..

I turned around, mind set on two scoops of cold, chocolate ice cream, when something caught my eye: a small poster, stapled hurriedly on the side of a telephone poll. Curious it might be a local band shamelessly promoting an upcoming concert, I walked toward it and read it quietly to myself.

"Break out of monotony, be something new!" It read, and I was intrigued. "Change your life forever!"

I am kind of tired of my 'boring life', I thought. I looked at the small print scribbled at the bottom, an address and a time and date. It says today..

I phoned my mother as I finished walking to the ice cream stand and explained I was going to go check something out at the library, maybe get a head start on my summer reading for Literature. ("Oh that's wonderful, darling! Be sure to read as much as you like!")

As I arrived at the address it had listed, I had just finished the last bite of waffle cone. I hope this is the right place..

I took a deep breath and pushed open the door. Inside was a pleasant looking lobby, and already a few other people gathered and waiting, all of them looking about my age.

"Err.. hi," I said, softly shutting the door behind me. "I'm, uh. I'm here about-"

"The poster? Yeah, this is the place." Said a tall, somewhat lanky boy.

"So.. what's going on.. ?"

"No idea, we just got here," Said the girl with the purple hair a few chairs over.

I smiled, "Ah, okay, thanks," and walked quickly over to a further corner in the room, sitting down and trying to avoid asking any more stupid questions. I pulled out my cell phone, starting up a game of Tetris as we waited.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: I swear it's not as long as it looks. XD

Silencer
19th June 2007, 06:47 AM
Before the change
Name: Gerald Patricks
Description: Average build. About 1m80 (don't know the feet'inches equivelant). Blue eyes. Gerald has rought brown hair that is cut short. Wearing long jeans and a green shirt, he doesn't stand out much.
Personality: A grey mouse, doesn't express himself. Desires to become special, stand out a bit more.
After the change
Name: Xander
Description: Hair has become a more silverish. Eyes have changed to grey. His build hasn't changed at all. Still equal in size and in muscles
Personality: Pretty much has the same personality. But he has gained a second personality. One that believes that power is the key to respect and thus only seeks out the stronger. One that is more violant and much more agitated. A slight flash in Xanders eyes indicates the change. What causes this is so far unknown.
------
Extra effects: Movement has changed, more in the lines of a feline.
History: Beaten up most of his live. This happened at school, at home and a lot of times on the way home. Never complained and never showed pain. Parents didn't care, he was just an income for them as child support. When he was contacted, Gerald just followed and didn't actually show any struggle about being held captive.
Relationships: Open
Other: Gloomy

~-~-~ Gerald ~-~-~

Gerald was just getting back from school. He held his head low and had his ear phones in, listening to his music. Suddenly he could hear "There he is" over the sound. Gerald didn't look up until three guys were just walking next to him. They were clearly talking to him but Gerald just turned up the volume.

This agitated one of the guys and grabbed Gerald by the shoulder with his left hand, and slammed his fist into Geralds cheek with the other. The boy went down but stood up again as fast as he could. His stance was a little wobbly but he would manage, it wasn't the first time this happened.

Gerald finally got a good look at the three guys. Each of them had very muscular builds and were a tad larger then him. He recognized them as some of his High schools football players. The three of them were talking among themselves until one stepped forward and punched Gerald in the gut. The last one, the one that hadn't done anything so far, picked up a piece of wood and used that to knock Gerald down. The poor boy lay there unconsious as the other boys dragged him into an alley.

A couple of hours pasted and Gerald woke up. He sat up and noticed it had started raining. He formed a bowl with his hands and let it fill up. He splashed it in his face and most of the blood was washed clean. Gerald used one of the walls as support but his hand touched a piece of paper.

Break out of monotony, be something new!
Change your life forever!

He saw the address and noticed it was on his way home. Gerald shrugged it off and kept on his way.

He passed the building on the poster and saw several people gathering. This started to peak Geralds intrest. He followed a small group of kids around his age and went inside with the rest of them.

He entered the lobby and looked around. Several heads turned his way as people noticed the bruises and the cut on his face. Gerald just walked by all of them and sat down in a corner on the ground, turning his volume up once more.

Shizo
20th June 2007, 04:53 PM
Oooo, you cannot walk into a room bruised and bleeding without me saying something.

Rikki Winda
Shuffle, shuffle, shuffle, shuffle, shuffle-

Heart.

Spade.

"Dammit, heart."

Kit looked up from his DS to look at my card. "What's wrong with a heart?"

"I was going for diamond," I sighed, displaying the nine between two fingers.

"...It's still red."

"Thank you for attempting to console me, but I moved past 'red card, black card' years ago." I stuck the card back into the pile and proceeded to mix it in again. "Sorry about snapping, I guess I'm just kinda nervous because of my fortune reading."

"Oh? What did it say?"

"....Some stuff. You'll find out."

That's when the door opened. This would usually result in a quick glance and a sarcastic "Whoopie" from my inner critic, except this guy was sporting the latest in battery victim accessories, including a lovely set of cuts that had started bleeding again. He looked at those of us that had gathered so far while those of us that had gathered so far looked at him in return. He seemed to hunch within himself a little farther and wandered of to sit by himself in a corner, literally.

"Kit?" I said softly.

"Yeah?"

"Excuse me." I stood and stepped lightly over to the new guy's corner. He had stuck earphones in and had his eyes closed. My iPod, that's what I should have brought.

"Hey, I noticed you didn't wander in in the best of shape..." He didn't look up. That's when I noticed the volume of his music was turned up enough loud enough for me to hear it. That's not a fantastic accomplishment, considering how sensitive I am to music, but this still meant that I could approach this one of two ways. One was to mind my own business and politely sit down next to Kit.

I'm a rude person.

Taking out one of the earbuds, I knelt to be on the same level as him. "Hi!" I said once he had opened his eyes. Wow, they were a startling blue. "I noticed that you came here leaking, and that's kinda annoying, so..." I reached into my back pocket. "I usually end up bleeding for one reason or another, so I keep these band-aids handy. You can have some, if you want."

I smiled and spead the array of basic bandage strips I had. Yeah, this guy's probably decided I'm the Major Queen Annoying.

Zcade0
20th June 2007, 05:49 PM
heh... sorry for such a late post, the first time I was going to post my little brother closed the window and I was too angry to try to remember what I wrote... really sorry >< damnit, I wish I'd used a different character for this RP...

Before the change
Name: Isaac Sumizone

Description: tall, already 6'. bit skinnier than average. Black, black hair, pale skin, eyes so brown they're nearly black. A black t-shirt, black jeans, black belt that has kind of a woven look to the leather. Black sandals (real sandals, not flip-flops. Kinda has a slight, ever-present look in his eye that makes it look like he wants to stab you with a screwdriver.

Personality: Dry, sarcastic, and cynical. That said, very adventurous and easy to laughter. Very untrusting for the most part, but will take a bullet for almost anyone regardless. For the record, NO HE IS NOT EMO. -_-. Might steal your stuff. Just a warning. Seriously, keep your wallet guarded around him.

After the change

Name: Zephyr Kaze

Description: Green hair, still 6'. Average build, not so skinny. His eyes arn't so serious or intimidating anymore, but they can be. He moves much... smoother now, if that makes any sense, and his skin has darkened a bit to a tanish color.

Personality: More sarcastic, more thieving, but much more trusting and overall kind.
------

Extra effects:
History: His mother died in childbirth to his younger brother, and he barly remembers her, if at all. His father wasn't a bad father, but he couldn't take care of him and his brother by himself with his very, very low paying job. Isaac eventually decided it would be better for everyone if he wasn't taking up the food they needed and they needed all the money they could get, so Isaac left. He just wandered around, stealing what he needed and living a quiet, hermit like life in a covered alley way behind a bakery. It wasn't bad, he even got a job at the bakery after a while. Eventually, he saw the poster and decided that he might as well try it. He didn't have much else to do.
Relationships: None

Other: he has an IQ of 173. fun, isn't it?

--

"Oy. You've worked enough. Go home."

Isaac looked up from counting the money at the register, startled. The voice had come from the back, where the owner of the bakery had his offices. Isaac had never told the guy about his living conditions, or anything of his life, and the baker never asked. This worked well for both of them. The baker, known as Tyrann to most of the neighborhood from an interesting speech he made during an attempt at mayor of the town (he attacked the other candidate as a tyrant, and a news reporter for the area accidentally misheard it, thinking he said Tyrann instead. For some reason, people started to call him that afterwards), didn't ask much from his employees, as long as they worked hard.

"Alright," Isaac said, "Money's on the table. See ya whenever then."

Isaac wasn't officially an employee. He just came in every day or two to earn some money. An unspoken agreement between Tyrann and Isaac said that if Isaac suddenly left, Tryann wouldn't say anything to anyone. That was about to happen.

As Isaac came out of the store, hanging up his apron on a hook by the door and brushing off the last of the flour off his hands, he saw the poster.

Break out of monotony, be something new!
Change your life forever!

Well why the hell not? There's no where to go but up from here... Isaac thought to himself, heading back into his alleyway. He grabbed the few possessions he had, a few changes of clothes, a stolen I-pod Nano , and about two thousand dollars in cash from the job at the bakery and picking pockets. He put them all in a backpack and set towards the address the poster said. He went into the building lobby and saw several other people there. He quietly wandered over to them and sat a ways away, looking over the various peoples. He quickly saw the one that was badly injured and immediately felt empathy for him. Isaac had been in a similar state for a good portion of his life. Isaac got out his pirated I-pod and started blasting Green Day's Homecoming into his ears.

Silencer
21st June 2007, 12:40 PM
Guess I'll have to reply. ^^

~-~-~ Gerald ~-~-~

I sat down quietly in the corner. Most heads pointed towards me returned to their previous business. Fuck Authority by Pennywise just started blasting through my earplugs. I got about 10 seconds into the song when one of my ear plugs was pulled out.

I opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times, before I actually looked up.

“Hi!” the girl before suddenly said.

I was startled, I wasn’t used to people paying much attention to me. And especially not people with purple hair and a face with piercings. She must not be from my school.

I remember one time during school, I had fractured a couple of ribs. I can’t recall if it happened at home or at school, but I managed to walk around with the injury. At school somebody, accidental or not, bumped into me, sending a screaming pain throughout my entire body. I fell down but I was only found the next period and taken the infirmary. I was send to the hospital and luckily the school covered the expenses. If that didn’t happen I’d probably get beaten up some more at home.

"I noticed that you came here leaking, and that's kinda annoying, so..." the girl reached into her back pocket. "I usually end up bleeding for one reason or another, so I keep these band-aids handy. You can have some, if you want."

Before I knew what happened I had picked one up.

“Thanks, um…” My voice was very rough, I coughed a couple of times to hopefully help it out.

“Oh right, I’m Rikki. Rikki Windia.”

During her introduction I took out my mp3-player and used the metallic back as a mirror to place the band-aid over my cut.

“I’m Gerald. Gerald Patricks.”

“So, do you want to sit with us? I’ll introduce you to my friends?” Rikki asked.

I shook my head in response.

“Well, you know where we are, so if you change your mind, you can come on over.”

Rikki stood back up and walked over to her friends.

Be something new huh. That was definitely different.

I put my ear plug back in. The song was over but with one click of the button it started all over again.