PDA

View Full Version : hi

A PokemonMaster
18th June 2007, 12:04 PM
Hi I am a Pokemonmaster, I have played Pokemon for all my life and no pretty much every aspect of the game. I have played at least onegame from every reigon. I am pretty much a master at the GB games except for the old Game boy Color games. I haven't beaten Pearl of Diamond yet, but have played a demo of it. I will be getting one of those two here very soon though. By the way can anyone get me a url to the online games like gsbot or whatever they are called?

Jeff
18th June 2007, 12:13 PM
Sorry, you can't ask for links on the board, only through PMs, I don't know the URLs myself so try googling. With that out of the way, welcome to TPM.

A PokemonMaster
18th June 2007, 01:57 PM
k, but can anyone sned me one in a pm?

Jay Umbreon
18th June 2007, 02:01 PM
welcome.

you're a little late to get the full effect of this place *shame*
7 years ago, this community was thriving, majorely. but nonetheless, I hope you find this even 10% as useful as I did when I was a pokémaniac in my early teens.

A PokemonMaster
18th June 2007, 02:10 PM
nvm I found Pokemo Netbattle and downloaded it woot!

Magmar
18th June 2007, 03:03 PM
nice! well welcome :)

Crazy Elf Boy
19th June 2007, 04:29 AM
Hey dude, have a nice time here.

Drago
19th June 2007, 04:36 AM
welcome.

you're a little late to get the full effect of this place *shame*
7 years ago, this community was thriving, majorely. but nonetheless, I hope you find this even 10% as useful as I did when I was a pokémaniac in my early teens.
Good lord it's JAY. How nostalgic! Now all we need is the Lance image and we'll be set in recreating seven years ago. :lance:
Anyhoo, welcome to the forum. Hope you have all sorts of fun and be sure to duck into the DP forums when you pick up a copy and chat with all our friendly members! Chat with our unfriendly ones too, otherwise they'll feel left out.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
21st June 2007, 03:45 AM
Ha! You joined in my birthday! Welcome!

I don't know if it's dangerous to have such a simple name for a topic as 'hi', I remember one thread getting accidetially deleted in the Pokémon Anime forum because another member posted a new one with the same name and it replaced it.

Lady Vulpix
21st June 2007, 06:21 AM
Welcome!

And Happy Birthday to Mikachu! By the way, what kind of forum was that? Identifying the threads by their titles is a very bad design idea. I'd be surprised to find many forums of that sort lying around.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
23rd June 2007, 12:01 AM
Gracias! (Thank you in Spanish)

It was here at TPM, the episode in question was Freeze Frame if I remember correctly. A member had posted a topic about it, and it had 3 pages before it was accidentially destroyed by a person who posted another thread with the same name.

Jeff
23rd June 2007, 02:21 PM
Well, I can't imagine that happening anymore seeing as how threads have a thread ID. I'm guessing this was a while ago since "Freeze Frame" sounds like one of the Todd episodes.

Crystal Mew
23rd June 2007, 02:48 PM
Hey Welcome to TPM...hope you have fun here.

but yes it is too bad this place isnt as active as it once was...ah well!

woz
23rd June 2007, 05:07 PM
hello i am also a pokemonmaster. this place is pretty much dead, guess the hosting package might run out eventually..

pokemasterfrank
24th June 2007, 12:19 AM
Holy crap, lots of people I recognize posting here o_o

Welcome new dude. Not very active blah blah blah, hope you enjoy your stay, etc. :P

Dark-San
25th June 2007, 02:14 PM
I might be a little late in introducing myself as well as greeting you here. >.<"

Hi, welcome to TPM. Or The Pokemasters in long. Mingle with the members here and make lots of new friends around. I must say if you have played the games, you must then be quite an expert for Pokemon RPGs. I would loved to battle you if you get yourself the Diamond/ Pearl generation and have Wifi access.

Besides Diamond/ Pearl forum, you can find me regularly in most forums like RPG (Role Playing Game), PCG (Polls, Clubs and Games) and OA (Other Animes) forums. Yup, so if you are into animes, feel free to message me though.

And one piece of advice! You do not get stable Wifi connections in caves!