PDA

View Full Version : BIDOOF!!!!!!!!!!! [no really. Bidoof!] [pg13]

Magmar
19th June 2007, 03:50 PM
so i herd u liek mudkips?
no... I like Bidoof!:waycool:

Something tells me the next craze in Pokemon mockery (which is hilarious) is probably going to be Bidoof. Already internet jokes are circulating about how Bidoof like buttsex, stuff like that. I mean its name is Bidoof.. just change a few letters and you get a lewd term for playing "solitaire"...

So what is everyone's opinion on this surfacing Bidoof phenomenon? How do you feel about the little furry guy?:lemoncool:

(yes, this thread is just to cheer up the monotony of the General Pokemon forum.)

Mega Horny
19th June 2007, 04:04 PM
Bidoof is pretty cool, but Bibarrel is better. AUTOLOGGED ftw! I have bidoof in my YARD. They waddle around Tackling TREES. FUCK YEAH BIDOOF! BIDOOF CONFLICT INSTANT WINNAR! BIDOOF OR GTFO!

DarkestLight
19th June 2007, 04:13 PM
XD Bidoof or GTFO XD Best line ever.

Naa seriously, Bidoof is taking obver as the next hot shit. Bidoof takes names and #$^%# bi***es for kicks yo. That's a badass m-f'er.

Sleep with one eye open, and Bidoof will 'doof in that eye! XD

Drago
19th June 2007, 04:39 PM
Meh, Bidoof ain't doing me any favours other than namesake value, and the fact that for no reason it apparently has nerves of steel... As for Bibarel, now there's a winner! Just love that drug-induced stare.

Magmar
19th June 2007, 07:43 PM
BIDOOF EVOLVES TO BIBAREL!!!!! OMGOSH!!!!

[etcetera] XD

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
20th June 2007, 02:17 AM
Bidoofs are nothing than an annoyance to me. They are R/D's Rattata, popping up from behind every second bush and no one wants them.

Mega Horny
20th June 2007, 01:43 PM
...I do.

Magmar
20th June 2007, 06:56 PM
Umm excuse me I love Bidoof he is cute and goes pipwahhiiiipppp

Crazy Elf Boy
21st June 2007, 12:09 AM
Nah I love R/S/E 's Rattata ZIGZAGOON

<3

Zigzagoon evolves in Linoone

OMG A HM SLAVE WITH PICKUP

Mikachu Yukitatsu
21st June 2007, 03:51 AM
I don't know anything about this, so I ask: you said it's like Rattata, but what is it like to train Bidoof? If it's like Magikarp, then you can't actually talk about challenge since there aren't a lot of moves. It just testes your nerves.

Just something that came to my mind.

Bulbasaur4
21st June 2007, 04:03 AM
At least Bidoof has one really solid purpose: making me laugh everytime I hear it's call. Seriously... one of the most ... cognitively impaired sounds I've ever heard from a pokemon. I just keep thinking of a really stupid, slow pokemon that has two lazy eyes.

Drago
21st June 2007, 05:37 AM
I bought Pearl today and got the BIDOOF. I named him Doofdoof, and he quickly displayed how useless he was, getting his ass handed to him in every fight he participated in, save those against other Bidoof.
Overall, I loves me Rattata 'coz they got heart, Sentret I'm fairly indifferent to and Zigzagoon annoys me 'coz it evolves into a Furret wannabe. As for Bidoof, he loses the war.

Oh yeah, I went there.

Mega Horny
21st June 2007, 07:47 AM
Lemme tell ya...Once I went into the Sinnoh Elite Four with a level 100 Bibarrel to see if I could beat 'em all.

...I lost to Aaron.

DarkestLight
28th June 2007, 05:39 PM
Aww man you too! Yo Bidoof and I went on the Block of Eterna and tried to sell lemonade for little kids, but they wound up robbing us and kicking Bidoof into a river!

It really wasn't sweet, BUT I STILL LOVE THE DOOF!

AdventureSerum
10th July 2007, 09:38 PM
Bidoof is like the new Dunsparce... NO ONE likes Dunsparce... Just kidding!

pokemasterfrank
10th July 2007, 09:53 PM
Do a Bibarel roll :P

Blademaster
10th July 2007, 09:59 PM
^--- pokemasterfrank wins this topic. :waycool:

AdventureSerum
10th July 2007, 10:07 PM
XD What are barrel rolls from? People say that all the time, but I can't remember where it originates.

Blademaster
10th July 2007, 10:18 PM
Starfox 64.

pokemasterfrank
10th July 2007, 10:33 PM
Starfox 64.

Press Z or R twice.

Speaking Pokemon jokes...this shoop isn't mine, but I found it funny. Also, Fuck Yeah Seaking.

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/9105/1183801544384ne4.jpg

Magmar
11th July 2007, 01:27 PM
me so horny like seaking.
i need to bidoof.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
12th July 2007, 07:27 AM
It's beyond me how anyone can like a Bidoof. They don't even have a cuteness bonus.

Toxicity
9th August 2007, 10:51 PM
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/b/b2/Slowpoke.gif

Oh, hey guys. I heard there was this really ugly Pokemon coming out that I think you might like. I think they're called Bidoof. Anybody know what Bidoof's like?

...man does Anonymous love his Pokemon.

Drago
10th August 2007, 12:11 AM
This topic is just like Bidoof. It keeps coming back. :o

Blademaster
10th August 2007, 12:19 AM
This topic is just like Bidoof.

Really? Sweet!

(takes a bite out of the topic)

Mmmmm!

...What? Don't look at me like that! Bidoof is a beaver, right? Beavers taste good!

"Beaver - the other other white meat!" :hellyeah:

Shadow Wolf
10th August 2007, 08:57 AM
"Beaver - the other other white meat!" :hellyeah:

That's odd. I thought someone said that Spoink was the other white meat. (Altough Spoink is useful, compared to Bidoof)

What I like the most is when you are hunting for shiny pokemon with the Pokeradar, and after a chain of 33 or more...

...a Bidoof appears.

*CHAINBREAKER*

AdventureSerum
10th August 2007, 09:18 AM
You know what's the best thing about Bidoof? Their regular color is brown. Guess what their shiny color is. BROWN!!! Slightly. Lighter than usual. Brown.

Oh yeah, and I also like how every one in the real world seems to say 'bid-doof' but the people in the show are all like 'BEE-doof'! As if they felt it needed to sound that much more annoying.

You know what else I just realized? Bidoof sort of looks like an incredibly ugly, feral version of Teddy Ruxpin. Yeah.

AntiAsh Superstar
15th August 2007, 07:03 PM
...myself, I really did prefer 'so I herd u like mudkips'. Sorry, but Bidoof just plain has too much fail in it to ever beat the almighty Mudkip when it comes to random crappy memes. You might as well just start up something about Rattata or something. :P

Toxicity
15th August 2007, 07:37 PM
Protip: If it starts to catch on, only then will it become a meme.
Fact: ...and the majority of meme origins are "lulz I'm gonna post this until you think it's funny."

Mudkip caught on from a silly copypasta story. Bidoof I'm not so sure about, but I remember everybody didn't start posting that face until after somebody demanded Rule 34 on Bidoof.

I think the next meme to be Pokemon-related will be Rapidash, but only as a counter to Slowpoke. It's popped up every now and then.

AdventureSerum
16th August 2007, 04:51 PM
Some Pokemon are even too lame to have a meme. You know what Pokemon? Dunsparce. Honestly, how many places have you ever seen Dunsparce? One token episode of the show. Then you had to catch it in the game for your Pokedex. Then it disappeared and was never. Heard from. Again.

DarkestLight
17th August 2007, 06:28 PM
XD Ha no. Dunsparce is heard every now and then. But after Bidoof stop humping its ass and making hot beaver sex on it. Then the Sparce makes its glorious return upon the wings of Ho-oh and life is great again.

...Aint nuttin wrong with mudkips, but they honestly are too much phail. Least Bidoof has a true fanbase, and not just some copypaste story. its just that its fanbase...honestly hates it so much it winzz!

Slowpoke!= Bidoof forever ><!

Magmar
17th August 2007, 10:07 PM
Bidoof > Slowpoke.

BIDOOF FTW!!!!!!!!!!

BIDOOF USE UR SURF ON RAPIDASH OMFG ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE OMG

darktyranitar
18th August 2007, 10:38 AM
Haha, Bidoof makes me laugh when I saw his early pics :D

Hm... do you guys know what? Hitler has a loyal follower: and it's a Piplup!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gBL-5Sm978

Magmar
18th August 2007, 01:17 PM
LMFAOOO!!!!!!!

Oh yeah?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHAnuTMwGyQ

XD Bidoof believes in miracles!!

Toxicity
18th August 2007, 09:30 PM
Yes. I remember showing you that, Faiz.

I totally need to start over in Diamond or Pearl with a Piplup. Or even change my avatar and get a banner just to suit this. x3

Also, you can hear "Please kill Hitler" or "Piplup, Piplup" if it's what you want to hear, but no matter how hard I try, it still says "Sieg heil Hitler" to me.

Dark Scizor
30th August 2007, 02:25 PM
Has Dialdoof popped up in this thread yet?