PDA

View Full Version : [GAME] Axis Mundi - Round Two [M.A]

Weasel Overlord
21st June 2007, 03:53 AM
Yeah, yeah, a day late. I had carousing to do, in traditional Norse style. :D

Once again, Wurzworth is your host for this game, and a much better one she will be, at that. ^_^

The rules can be found here (http://www.freewebs.com/hikaridatenshi/axismundi.htm), as per usual, and of course, all roles are determined using a random number generator.

The rules for gameplay are as follows;

1. Do not excessively spam in the game topic, some off topic discussion is prohibited but no flaming or offensive material please. Any player that does so will receive dooms from me appropriate to the damage caused.
2. Dead people should keep their comments in this thread at a minimum.
3. Players are encouraged to make accusations in the thread and tell their suspicions. There is much strategy involved in this game, if you do it correctly.
4. No player should post the contents of a private message in game.This means any and all private messages, not just ones from the host. In general, it is best to not even mention the private messaging process or even hint at their contents or their use in the game. No such evidence should be considered valid in day vote, as it is easily fabricated.
5. All votes should be posted in bold, so refrain from posting any other text as such.
6. Do not edit your posts, the only exception being the host. This includes deleting posts. I am a moderator, I SEE ALLL!!
7. Any rules issues should be directed to me by private message, including the reporting of the violation of these general rules by other players.
8. No moderator should use their ability to see who is sending and receiving private messages to gain unfair advantage, or any of their other abilities, for that matter.

The penalty for disobeying the above rules is situational, and may range from dooms, to in-game death, and even to game suspension or banning if the situation is severe enough. I ask that you observe them carefully and inform me of any questions before it becomes an issue.

Cast List

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
EngiMatikul
Roy Karrde

Dead

Dark-San - Thor
Magmar - Jormungand
Crazy Elf Boy - Elder
Mr_Pikachu - Elder
Vulpix.ck - Loki
Hyperness is a Good Thing - Sigurd
Zcade0 - Vanir
Houndoom_Lover - Elder
Plantae - Balder
Prof. JB Wolf - Odin

Roles

Elder x0
Shifter x3
Balder
Loki
Odin
Sigurd
Thor
Vanir

The current date/time is: Shifter Win!

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
21st June 2007, 09:42 AM
Hello all. You know what I'm going to vote.

Neutral

Weasel Overlord
21st June 2007, 09:51 AM
Crazy Elf Boy, you just deleted a post. Now I'm really going to crack down on this in this game, it is ANNOYING me. The next time anyone deletes a post, you will receive a doom vote.

Hyperness is a Good Thing
21st June 2007, 10:23 AM
Wurz is going into angry-evil-mod-cum-game-master-mode!
EVERYONE RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!!!!

erm. *grins* Neutral!

Weasel Overlord
21st June 2007, 10:29 AM
I'd also like to add that I changed some of the rules while no-one was looking... ¬_¬ So everyone read them carefully!

Vulpix.ck87
21st June 2007, 10:38 AM
Look at WO up on her holy throne in the mountains of mod-land ~_~

Neutral.

*plots for weasel's overthrow from the hills* A coup, we shall have..

Zcade0
21st June 2007, 11:16 AM
Neutral

my font is bold anyway, so I made it slanted x)

Zcade0
21st June 2007, 11:17 AM
or... not? crap. didn't work. well, just pretend it is.

mr_pikachu
21st June 2007, 02:15 PM
Aww, Zcade doesn't know how to work the font tags...

Neutral for me. ^_^

Roy Karrde
21st June 2007, 02:56 PM
Neutral for me too.

EngiMatikul
21st June 2007, 04:50 PM
Neutral.

Houndoom_Lover
21st June 2007, 05:13 PM
Neutral me up baby! ^-^

Crazy Elf Boy
21st June 2007, 06:14 PM
Crazy Elf Boy, you just deleted a post. Now I'm really going to crack down on this in this game, it is ANNOYING me. The next time anyone deletes a post, you will receive a doom vote.

Sorry.....

I had voted, but then I saw the time and day and it wasn't day 1 yet so I deleted it........

Neutral

Zcade0
21st June 2007, 06:39 PM
Aww, Zcade doesn't know how to work the font tags...

Neutral for me. ^_^

those are the tags I put! the capitol I's in the brackets and the slash on the last one!

then again... I WAS using my Wii to type it out... maybe that's the problem...

Prof. Jb Wolf
22nd June 2007, 12:31 AM
*Looks left, then right.*

NEUTRAL

Weasel Overlord
22nd June 2007, 07:04 AM
Dusk's up, homies.

Dead

Magmar
22nd June 2007, 03:48 PM
*Runs in* Neutral, Neutral!
Oh what the eff.

Dark-San
22nd June 2007, 10:18 PM
I'm sick for a week and did not notice that the topic was up already. If I voted Neutrel now, would it count as two neutral vote in a row taking into account that I have not vote for Day 1?

Weasel Overlord
23rd June 2007, 05:38 AM
Dawn dawn dawn dawn, how EXCITING! *jigs away to Queens of the Stone Age*

Dead

Dark-San - Thor

Tomorrow's Dusk might come either early or late, depending on whether I can get online before or after work.

Magmar
23rd June 2007, 09:46 AM
I was off at Rocky Horror being thoroughly chilled, thrilled and fulfilled, which is why I missed my vote ^_^;

I'm going to wait to vote, see how people vote and where their loyalties lie before I cast any suspicion. And I'll read the game rules, too!

Magmar
24th June 2007, 12:15 AM
Okay so nobody is going to post.

So I'm going with Dark Tyranitar because I can't just wait around because I'm very busy (and somebody has to go first), and I don't feel nearly as bad throwing a random vote out at somebody who was inactive in the first round.

mr_pikachu
24th June 2007, 12:27 AM
So I'm going with Dark Tyranitar because I can't just wait around because I'm very busy (and somebody has to go first), and I don't feel nearly as bad throwing a random vote out at somebody who was inactive in the first round.

All things considered, that's a little hypocritical... I'll vote Magmar on principle.

Roy Karrde
24th June 2007, 01:00 AM
Seeing how Dark Tyr is a friend, and has been having computer problems * He could barely post today and couldnt send PMs * and has been in College this past week and has had limited time online. I am go and add my vote in for Magmar

24th June 2007, 02:08 AM
bleh. darktyranitar is at college and it isn't easy for him to come online much...
sorry Magmar. I choose you >.<

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
24th June 2007, 09:02 AM
Well, seeing as Maggymar's most likely to die unless there's a major turnabout...

Magmar :<

Vulpix.ck87
24th June 2007, 10:06 AM
Voting off Dark Tyranitar makes more sense to me than voting off Magmar in reprimand.. I don't know. I would rather vote off someone who is (up until this point, atleast) inactive, rather than someone who is more likely to contribute to the game. Taking into consideration that we don't know who's who yet and that we just lost Thor, we could be making a mistake.

It just doesn't seem smart to kill someone who might be helpful. I'm not saying Magmar is, I mean, he might be a shifter >< My point is we don't know! But anyway, this vote is useless, so there we go.

Magmar
24th June 2007, 10:07 AM
i'm at college too, which is why i'm not online much -_-
i'm hosting freshmen orientations. which means that for about... 36 hour blocks at a time, i'm in charge of babysitting a gaggle of about 140 nervous/puking girls and guys who just want to drink and smoke pot.
on top of that i work at a summer camp on my off days and run a newspaper and a literary magazine.
now you know myyyyy situation and why i threw out a random vote.

but alas, i'm not aware of other peoples personal lives.

and i knew i'd get voted, because... i opened my mouth. so go ahead and kill me off.

24th June 2007, 10:12 AM
hmm..after giving it some thought, I change my vote to darktyranitar due to Vulpix's persuasiveness.
...though I may regret it.

Weasel Overlord
24th June 2007, 12:02 PM
RANDOM OUTCOME FTW!!

Dead

Magmar - Jormungand Shifter

What will dusk bring?!

Magmar
24th June 2007, 06:08 PM
tada i was evil.

but still if people are gonna be inactive, maybe they just shouldn't participate.

Weasel Overlord
25th June 2007, 04:24 AM
Yawn dawn.

Dead

Mr_Pikachu - Elder
Crazy Elf Boy - Elder

Dark-San
25th June 2007, 01:38 PM
And when I finally get my precious important role, I got killed instantly the next dusk. How wonderful, people! I had been waiting for this role like forever after like two rounds of getting plain average roles. >.<

Get them all, humans and avenge for me!

*shakes fist*

Houndoom_Lover
25th June 2007, 03:37 PM
Wow, I'm still alive! Umm, whom to vote for? *is super lonely* Umm, Roy Karrde today.

Vulpix.ck87
25th June 2007, 03:55 PM
Ah, crumblevlah and custard. All that reasoning for nothing?! >< Bad evil Maggymar! *taps Jormungand on the nose*

I'll follow with the roy karrde vote me thinks. The whole Magmar thing could so easily be a sacrifice, I mean, alot of people voted there, and they can't all be good guys.. And since Magmar's busy this would be convenient for him and the other shifters.. No? Gotta be.

So ayeskies, s'ROY.

p.s. Cookies and icecreams for lonely houndooms everywheres. There there. :3

Houndoom_Lover
25th June 2007, 04:34 PM
Awwwwwww! *looks up at Vulpix with drool from my mouth* That such is sweet of ya *starts to mow like a ravanous cow monster* ^_^

Roy Karrde
25th June 2007, 07:04 PM
Yeah Vulpix, I just voted for Magmar to blend in with the crowd even though I was only the second to vote for him! Such great logic! Vulpix.ck for using failed logic.

26th June 2007, 12:02 AM
Erm.
I don't know who to chooose...
But....
er....
vulpix.ck87...
because...
erm.
maybe cos you defended magmar and I'll be shallow and assume you're a shifter too.

Weasel Overlord
26th June 2007, 03:46 AM
Dusk time again, and what a boring round! VOTE PEOPLE! Goddamnit.

Dead

Vulpix.ck - Loki

Vulpix.ck87
26th June 2007, 11:14 AM
That's not what I was even saying Roy *rolls eyes*

But woe! I was not eeeviiiil ;_; Sigh..

Btw, I better still get my birthday card from you Marm, even though I'm dead ~_~ *grumble mumble*

Roy Karrde
26th June 2007, 11:35 AM
Vulps you were pointing fingers at me, saying I was just sacrificing Magmar to follow the crowd, even though I was the second one that voted for him. Not really following the crowd >.> Next time lets use some real excuses before blindly pointing fingers.

Houndoom_Lover
26th June 2007, 04:38 PM
Sorry I started a bandbagon -_-, you're blond for a second and the whole world exploses...*microwaving cookie dough* Ummm....*beep-beep-bepp!!! BLOW! *kitchen catcheas fire* Umm...

mr_pikachu
26th June 2007, 06:48 PM
*waves from the grave*

I would've voted again, if I'd lived beyond the first real poll. But clearly, the shifters feared my keen sense of human behavior and thus decided to murder me.

Maybe I'll live a little longer next game. *signs up early*

Weasel Overlord
27th June 2007, 01:01 PM
And a late dawn shines on another delightful corpse...

Dead

Hyperness is a Good Thing - Sigurd

Next dawn, doom votes are gonna be counted, so get voting unless you want to die. There's absolutely no point in signing up if you're not going to be active.

Houndoom_Lover
27th June 2007, 07:29 PM
Who do I vote for?! Why do I always go first? Whoes left? *checks the list and re-reads posts*

Zcade0
27th June 2007, 09:35 PM
Roy

Roy Karrde
27th June 2007, 09:44 PM
Going to give a explination for that Zcade? You've been pretty damn silent. Are you hiding something? Zcade0

Zcade0
27th June 2007, 09:49 PM
sure, I'll give an explanation for both.

Aulpix voted for you last, then she died. there's my proof

and silent doesn't mean evil. silent means that I've had a lot of stuff to do here, what with work and drivers ed. patience. I'm never as active as you people, no matter what side I'm on.

Roy Karrde
27th June 2007, 09:58 PM
Hyperness voted for Vulpix too, does that mean she was a Shifter? Oh wait, she wasnt!

27th June 2007, 10:02 PM
*dead*
Yes I pretty well wasn't. Bleeeh.
*dead*
the gods are dying one by onnnneee. XD

EngiMatikul
28th June 2007, 12:57 AM
*pauses from playing RO*

:V

Ahaha this game! Right... >.>

:V

Zcade0

*goes back to playing RO*

Weasel Overlord
28th June 2007, 11:18 AM
Dusk falls once more on the dead body of;

Dead

Zcade0 - Vanir

Houndoom_Lover
28th June 2007, 04:39 PM
>_< Oh crap, my power went out and I couldn't get back on to vote *eats a pinapple* 12 hours is too fast, or whatever the time is.

Weasel Overlord
28th June 2007, 05:13 PM
Uhm... the time is a day, H_L. 24 hours, or thereabouts, depending on what I've been doing throughout the day, or whatever.

Magmar
28th June 2007, 07:06 PM
When do people doom off??

*Wobbles back into grave*

mr_pikachu
28th June 2007, 07:23 PM
I was thinking it was three dooms, but since people didn't get them early in the game (despite not voting)...

*gets shot*

*dies again*

Zcade0
28th June 2007, 08:51 PM
Thank you and goodnight!

Weasel Overlord
29th June 2007, 02:58 PM
What a joyous experience...

Dead

Prof. Jb Wolf - Odin - Doomed Out
darktyranitar - Elder - Doomed Out
Plantae - Balder - Doomed Out

The shifters devour the soul and flesh of Houndoom_Lover, thus winning the game.

Let that be a lesson to you all! If you're gonna sign up for the next game, make sure that you actually vote. -_- Humans so could have owned this game if you'd had active players.

For interest;

Shifters

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai - Yggdrasil
Roy Karrde - Huginn and Muninn
EngiMatikul - Garm

Does anyone else fancy hosting the next game variety? I wanna play again.

mr_pikachu
29th June 2007, 03:00 PM
I would host, but I'm still a little busy with the whole "get my new computer working" thing. (The fact that I was still more active than most of the players really says something. >_<) But I do want to participate, so I'll sign up as a player for now.

...I did sign up earlier, but just wanted to make sure you noticed. ^_^;;

Weasel Overlord
29th June 2007, 03:03 PM
Ayes, I noticed. ^_^ I wonder if I should make a separate sign up thread...

Plantae
29th June 2007, 03:50 PM
I am completely up for hosting again. My inactivity was a product of my being on vacation with, in the last week of it, no internet access.

The next game will be up by Monday at Noon CST. I would like to know, however, if anyone will not be participating this game and furthermore, what rules variant we will be using. Please observe these choices: The Werewolf Game, Axis Mundi (Norse), Axis Mundi, Witch Trials, or a new variant along the same lines.

Houndoom_Lover
29th June 2007, 03:52 PM
Yaaay! I was eaten at the end! I like to say I kicked some butt and took names. Hey! I was on a vecation, I'm still recovering from *shutters* traveling *touches my face* Ow... I have an idea...*looks away* But- hey, that Exclipse Mint Cermersal (sp? -_-)...she so was going to kiss the other lady...*coughs* Anyway, It's too much pressure, I'd explode like a silcon in an air plane.

Magmar
29th June 2007, 05:49 PM
I don't have nearly the time to host. Every game I request this, but I NEVER get them: IM me when the rounds shift, on AIM!!! My screen name is he likes ska and, because of the 20-hour shifts I'm pulling doing orientations, it helps to have a cue to come in and drop a vote and catch up on the threads.

Oh and... voting first does not automatically make the voter a shifter.

That's what killed all the other humans :)

Zcade0
29th June 2007, 06:14 PM
I'm playing again.

Wow, that's an interesting turn of fate. I was actually one of the FEW active people. 0_o

btw, my effect got KOed at the first dawn, which is why I was basically useless on that field.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
29th June 2007, 08:49 PM
AKIRA SHOCK.
Ohohohohohoho *cough* yar... shifter I am. I was inactive at Dawn on purpose, not that that matters since I made sure not to doom out at the end :) and sorry Maggymar, I'll remind you next time :x
Oh yah, Hyperness was mentioning something about making a Terry Pratchett's Discworld-based Axis Mundi, I'll leave it to her as to whether she wants to explain it/host it/make it or not :3
Otherwise, I'm up for either Axis Mundi or Axis Mundi (Norse). Witch Trials is fine as well.

darktyranitar
29th June 2007, 10:50 PM
Leave me out for the next game, please. I'll join in the other game once I get myself a laptop or something.

30th June 2007, 01:24 AM
I haven't been able to catch Wurzles online to run the Discworld Axis Mundi by her...so I shall keep mum on it, but Wen, if you do see her, tell her about it okies ^^
oh and I'll definitely play next round...
Right now I feel like Witch Trials XD

Crazy Elf Boy
30th June 2007, 06:35 AM
I am done for next round, Infestation might be good.

Also about hosting, I might be able to do it. But I have never done it before

Weasel Overlord
30th June 2007, 06:20 PM
It's ok people, Planty-pie is hosting the next round, in case you didn't see his post. *points upwards*

But we all need to agree on a variant. I won't play Infestation, so if everyone else votes for that, count me out. I just find it horrendously boring... ^_^""

Personally, I'd like Witch Trials again. If we get some active people this time round, it'll be good fun.

And Xhinny, DISCWORLD AXIS MUNDI!! OMG! *glomps you* We should DEFINITELY work on that, my friend. We could have Auditors! And Death! AND VIMES!! *dies of excitement* OH THE POSSIBILITIES!!

Zcade0
1st July 2007, 05:41 PM
RINCEWIND THE WIZZARD!!! And the LUGGAGE!!! That'd be AWESOME. We should to one better. We should make a Discworld RP.

-evil laughter-

Plantae
2nd July 2007, 08:56 PM
I have created a new rules variant, to be found here (http://www.freewebs.com/plantae0/coupdetat.htm). Please familiarize yourself with the rules; you might want to read them more than once. The game will start tomorrow at 6 PM CST or on Wednesday if everyone seems confused. Please ask any rules questions you may have and any comments are also welcome.

mr_pikachu
3rd July 2007, 12:34 AM
Okay, I have a question about Guild Business. Let's say two players form an alliance, use their abilities successfully, and then the two day period ends.

If one of them is later killed, does the partner still die due to the alliance? Or is that potential side effect only present as long as the benefits are still active?

Crazy Elf Boy
3rd July 2007, 12:43 AM
I have created a new rules variant, to be found here (http://www.freewebs.com/plantae0/coupdetat.htm). Please familiarize yourself with the rules; you might want to read them more than once. The game will start tomorrow at 6 PM CST or on Wednesday if everyone seems confused. Please ask any rules questions you may have and any comments are also welcome.

How does the game work, looking at the rules made my head hurt

Plantae
3rd July 2007, 06:25 AM
mr_pikachu - The potential side effect remains present even after the benefits are gone.
Crazy Elf Boy - Please ask a more specific question.