PDA

View Full Version : Unsolved Puzzle vs Hyperness is a Good Thing [ref: DarkessLight]

Unsolved Puzzle
27th June 2007, 06:07 PM
if it is needed here is the link to my aproval http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=333433#post333433

this is my first battle so if i do somthing wrong please tell me.

So here are the details.

2 vs 2(1 at a time)

Banned Moves: Rest, Sub, Destiny Bond, direct recovery moves and OHKO moves. If you wish to ban anything else, feel free.

Arena: a sandy beach. few pomb trees. during high tide.

DQ: 5 days

I will be using

mime jr
male
normal colors

REF NEEDED PLZ,
ALSO HOW DO I CHANGE THE NAME OF THIS TOPIC TO "UNSOVLVED PUZZLE VS _____ "ONCE I FIND AN OPONENT?

Unsolved Puzzle
27th June 2007, 10:20 PM
c'mon dont be shy, ref and chalenger needed

Hyperness is a Good Thing
27th June 2007, 10:33 PM
I just got your pm, I'll take you on in this thread.
by the way, to change the topic title, you have to edit your first post

Erm. I'll use...
Tell Tall Tales, my male Natu
(i'll edit later to post attacks)

Trippy T, begin with an Ominous Wind, then continue with a Shadow Ball, end with a NightShade

Attacks: Ominous wind//Shadow Ball//Nightshade

Unsolved Puzzle
28th June 2007, 10:05 AM
if that ominous wind raises Natus stats then use physch up to gain the same status boosts as him, if it does not rais is stats use future sight, then for that shadow ball match it with your own shadow ball, then use Psychic on the water to make a giant wave, crush natu with it.

physch up/future sight ~ shadow ball ~ psychic on water

now all we be needing is a ref

DarkestLight
28th June 2007, 05:35 PM
*YAWN*

Yo

Hiagt, been dying to ref for you. n_n Mainly cause your name makes me hyper :D

I'll ref. But it won't be up till tomorrow cause I got a tourney to Super train for. But yeah, dun worry, DL's on it!

Unsolved Puzzle
28th June 2007, 09:12 PM
I named my Mime Jr. "Mimic" so plz refer to him as that when ref

29th June 2007, 08:11 AM
lol, hello DarkestLight! haven't had the chance to see any of your reffings before I think, so I'm looking forward to it! thanks in advance for reffing ^___^
and don't worry, take your time, don't get too stressed over it XDXD

Unsolved Puzzle
29th June 2007, 01:58 PM
yah, train then ref

DarkestLight
29th June 2007, 05:09 PM
======The beginning======

Here we are folks. I'm your ref DL, currently taking a siesta by the beachside. It seems pretty chill here, and yo-there goes HIAGT! ,,That's kinda weird to say.

Over there, on the other side, is Unsolved Puzzle...which is a 4 year olds worst nightmare. In any event, both these folks kinda came over a few minutes ago, and asked me to ref a battle for them. Who am I to say no?!?

Alright let's get it on. As I've been told, DQ =5 days, and banned moves are as follows

anned Moves: Rest, Sub, Destiny Bond, direct recovery moves and OHKO moves.

Now that's out of the way, let's see some hot beach action...

===Stats===

Unsolved Puzzle
Mime Jr: Mimic
100/100
Condition: Ready! *Mimicing DL* << <<Ok that's gonna stop....
Future Sight~ Shadowball ~ Psychic
(Sub: Psych Up if Ominous Wind succeeds in raising stats.)

Natu: Tell Tall Tales (M)
100/100
Conditon: Lovin' life n_n.
Ominous wind~Shadow Ball~Nightshade

Party time!

As quickly as they came, they were gone, those silly trainers in their beachwear. Out bounced two pokemon, one slightly reminiscent of a maid, and the other..a ..small beach ball. Well, I take that beach ball comment back, as an Ominous wind sped out onto the arena. It swirled about Mimic, throwing him for a loop. Concentration was refocused, and Mimic stared at Tales-but noticed nothing about him was different.

Shucks. Mimic then blinked, as if he was having trouble seeing something. a quick reach out to see if it was there, and when satisfied with its distance away, he leaned back; satisfied.

[M: -5E/-10E T: -5E]

Slightly thrown off by the staring contest he was locked in with Mimic for that moment, Tales took the time to charge up more of that ethereal energy, expounding it exceptionally fast toward his enemy. Mime Jr, pleased with the motion Tales completed, mimiced his motions exactly, the end result being a second Shadowball flying across the field. The two spheres of like energy crashed into each other, creating a whirlwind of energy before exploding, throwing the duo backwards in a storm of sand.

[M: -6E/-6H T:-6E/-6H]

With the fallout throwing the both of them back, It seemed like a quick match. Nope, there goes Tales, hopping up like a Goomba. Pretty fast for a bird with no length whatsoever, Tales was over a few feet away, and locked eyes with Mimic. Mimic, not one to turn down a copycat match, quickly executed the same manuvear...until his bones felt chilly, and his head began to ache. Falling on his knees, Mimic cried out in pain as his vision with dark, Shaded over as if it was Night.

In retaliation, Mimic decided to use his own latent ability, conjuring up a immense wave of water to flow down at Tales. The water attack wasn't totally unexpected, and Tales hopped a few feet before fluttering up above the initial impact zone. A second bead of water hit the bird, but it washed Tales back on shore pretty quickly.

[M: -6E/-10E T: -5E/-5H]

===End Round===

Unsolved Puzzle
74/83
Condition: Hurt by all the super effective moves.....but still ready!

89/84
Condition: Little wet, but ok.

Arena Changes:

It's a beach!
Unsolved, yer up.

Unsolved Puzzle
29th June 2007, 05:32 PM
ok we will start of with a swagger to confuse the enemy. then a rain dance to make it rain. and follow up with a thunder. the rain will make it 100& acurate

swagger ~ rain dance ~ thunder

30th June 2007, 01:37 AM
Whoopie doo, life ish fun XD
my little TrippyT does NOT look like a beach ball! *wails a little*

Lol, anyways, down to business.
While that silly thing is swaggering away, just calm yourself down and whack 'im with a Zen Headbutt, which has the additional advantage of keeping you calm. Next, use Shadow Ball again. Finally, try to wait until the bolt is about to hit you, then Teleport away somewhere behind that Mime Junior.
zen headbutt ~ shadow ball~ teleport

DarkestLight
30th June 2007, 02:04 PM

Here we are folks. I'm your ref DL, currently taking a siesta by the beachside. It seems pretty chill here, and yo-there goes HIAGT! ,,That's kinda weird to say.

Over there, on the other side, is Unsolved Puzzle...which is a 4 year olds worst nightmare. In any event, both these folks kinda came over a few minutes ago, and asked me to ref a battle for them. Who am I to say no?!?

Alright let's get it on. As I've been told, DQ =5 days, and banned moves are as follows

===Stats===

Unsolved Puzzle
74/83
Condition: Hurt by all the super effective moves.....but still ready!
Swagger ~ Rain Dance ~ Thunder

89/84
Condition: Little wet, but ok.
Zen Headbutt ~ Shadow Ball~ Teleport

Party time 2!

As the small Natu shakes itself a bit to rid its secondary feathers free of moisture, a small shadow causes it to look at the weird little pantomime it was against.

The darned thing was mimicing him! How DARE HE--No wait WAIT! Tales realized what was going on almost immediately, and turned away, closing his eyes and calming himself down, even though he could sense that Mimic was still mimicing him. It took all his focus to force his mind into a Zen-like state, negating Mimic's attempt at a Swagger. All that focus paid off, as Mimic was them smashed across the field by a mental Headbutt!

[M: -5E/-11H T: -14E]

Breathing heavily, Tales, looked over at Mimic, whom was picking himself up off the sands. Little guy was mad now. Beaded eyes glared at Tales, before he held his hands to the sky, and began pulling at them, as if he was holding onto a rope. The pantomime continued, until it seemed his invisible rope was taut. Another mighty tug, and a clap of thunder was heard in the distance....as the sea became a stormy mess, Rain falling everywhere. As the little Mime did a dance for joy, he neglected to watch Tales charge up a second form of energy-rather slowly. Those ghastly winds seemed to love Mimic, as when they slammed onto him this time around, they caused him to attain such a chill that he felt spiritually hurt by them

[M: -5E/-9H ((Sp Def -1)) T:-6E]

Slammed again, that bird was going to pay! Pushing himself off of the sands yet again, Mimic reeled up. Hands raised to the sky, and he swiftly let his glowing body explode in a flash of light, causing a thundercloud to sear over from over the ocean, and release a similar blast of light-searing down at Tales.

Tales was mesmerized, not only at the rain that was falling around him, but at the Thunder that he heard..and at that lightning bolt heading for him. It was unavoidable, as the Bolt slammed right into teh spot where Tales was, a bright flash culminating right before the moment of impact.

Mimic jumped for joy, seeing no Tales! He won he won! He...won...

Tales however, rematerialized a few feet away, making sure to keep from the water edge. Crazy Mime.

[M: -8E/ T: -6E]

===End Round===

Unsolved Puzzle
54/65
Condition: Happy, thinks he Nullified Tales the Beac--err...miniature spherical Pokemon....
[Sp. Def -1]

89/58
Condition: Wet...all over. Rain=Blah

Arena Changes:

Rain Dance for 4 more rounds. Sea is a bit choppy.

It's a beach!
HIAGT! You go.

1st July 2007, 02:04 AM
*sniffles* You persist in calling my darling a beachball =P
Oh well, anyways XD

TTT, try a Toxic, then a Shadow Ball, and again, end with a Nightshade.

=P So what if my strategy is looking repetitive and uses only a select number of attacks

Unsolved Puzzle
1st July 2007, 02:21 AM
but a barrier between you and that toxic, use shadowball, and end with another thunder

barrier ~ shadowball ~ thunder

DarkestLight
1st July 2007, 08:11 PM

===Stats===
Unsolved Puzzle
54/65
Condition: Happy, thinks he Nullified Tales the Beac--err...miniature spherical Pokemon....
[Sp. Def -1]
Barrier~Shadowball~Thunder

89/58
Condition: Wet...all over. Rain=Blah
Toxic~Shadowball~Night Shade

Party time 3!

Well, now that's unpleasant, water's falling into my Mai Tai u_u. With that being said, the beach is getting a cooling off from the rains. Lifeguards are moving people out of the water...and yet we still have the lil Mime and the ...Natu...battling it out.

Tales starts things off with a gurgling mess of purple ooze vehemently ejected from his mouth. Quite putrid. As it flies up, Mimic quickly backs away, putting his little hands up. The action causes a shield-though invisible (aren't ANYTHING Mimes' deal with invisible?!?!)-to pop up-providing a Barrier from him and the Toxic.

Right?

Ugh, no. With a wet splash, Mimic is covered in the ooze.

[M: -4E ((Tox)) T: -5E]

Peeling the gunk off of his body, Mimic glares over, noticing a creepy aura surrounding Tales. Hastily, he hides behind his Barrier, and cowers a tad, holding a similar ethereal ball in his hand.

The b---Natu... making a ball of shadows flutters up, to gain an aerial view, before throwing his down. Mimic spots the toss and throws his up-arcing it so there will be no collision this time.

Tales watched his ball sear down, striking the Barrier and causing Mimic to fall backwards a tad, but was then railed out of the sky by the incoming sphere of ethereal anguish.

[M: -5E/-10H T: -5E/-8H]

Impact deadened by the sands, Tales rose up, and quickly skittered over the sands. That little Mime was going to pay...when he head the thunder roll in.

A second glare was shot to Mimic, who once again returned the glare, only to feel his body once again falling under a cold chill. Natu smirked, knowing the darkness Mimic was feeling was all due to his Shadiness. Mimic, fearing the darkness even after the attack was over closed his eyes; quickly threw his hands together in praise of the mighty rain god-and called out his name. A reply was granted, silverish yellow streaks of speech raining down onto Tales. Tales screeched, rolling on his side in feverish pain.

[M: -8E/-8H T: -6E/-13H]

However, Mimic then fell over, feeling sick to his stomach. Tales began to think he may have an advantage, when the sky ripped apart and pelted him with energies long since forgotten about, causing him even more pain.

[M: -2H T: -8H]

===End Round===

Unsolved Puzzle
34/48
Condition: Feelin woosy
[Sp. Def -1, Def +1, Toxic]

60/42
Condition: Frazzeled x_X

Arena Changes:

Rain Dance for 3 more rounds. Sea is a bit choppy.
Toxic-takes away 2hp first round, 1hp+ hereafter.

It's a beach!
Unsolved! You go.

Unsolved Puzzle
2nd July 2007, 07:48 AM
start of with a light screen, then a thunder wave, then a drain punch.

2nd July 2007, 08:24 AM
TrippyT, Lightscreen only blocks out light and energy anyways, so ignore it. Instead, try a Giga Drain on your opponent. While you're so near him, Night Shade.
Should you get paralysed from Thunder Wave, Refresh. If you're not paralysed, use Sucker Punch instead.

Giga Drain // Night Shade // Refresh OR Sucker Punch

DarkestLight
2nd July 2007, 05:01 PM

===Stats===
Unsolved Puzzle
34/48
[Sp. Def -1, Def +1, Toxic]
Light Screen~Thunderwave~Drain Punch

60/42
Condition: Frazzeled x_X
Giga Drain~Night Shade~Refresh (if Para) Sucker Punch (if not para)

Party time 4!

Ick. Raining here still, as the battle between the pantomime and the Aztecian avian continues! Mimic starts out by once again throwing his hands up and acting like he's stuck in a box of some sort. Light radiates from around him, creating a screen of sorts. Tales however, doesn't seem to care, and begins to channel energy inward, before allowing his wings to release the green ball of energy. It snaked and slammed into Mimic, tugging at the life force of the mime. Though, Tales only got back a small bit of health...

[M: -4E/-5H T: -6E(+2H)]

Mimic, not sure what that was about, set out to try and hurt his foe. Opening his left hand, a ball of electricity could be seen. Mimic then put it on the ground, and watched as the ball exploded onto itself, and stretched out in a Wave. Freaked, Tales flew up and locked eyes with Mimic again, giving him a secondary chill of his life. Mimic curled over, as Tales fell to the ground, wings unable to flap due to the ThunderWave striking him.

[M: -4E/-8H T: -6E ((Para))]

Impact deadened by the sands, Tales rose up, and quickly skittered over the sands..away from Mimic. He had to heal. Body hopped haphazardly over to the ocean, where he then took a moment to relax his mind and feel a bit more Refreshed!

And then suddenly Mimic pops out from under the sands and sucker Punches Tales! An odd glob of energy re-enters Mimic , as Tales seems to be a bit Drained from that hit.

[M: -2E/(+2H) T: -3E/-5H]

But alas, the sickness ran over Mimic again...

[M: -3H]

===End Round===

Unsolved Puzzle
20/38
[Def +1, Toxic]

57/27
Condition: ¬¬ Wondering just how this Mime keeps popping up all over!

Arena Changes:

Rain Dance for 2 more rounds. Sea is a bit choppy.
Toxic-took away 3hp
Barrier up for 3 more rounds
Light Screen up for 4 more rounds

It's a beach!
HIAGT! You go.

Unsolved Puzzle
2nd July 2007, 05:32 PM
um excuse me but dont i get +1 special def from light screen?

DarkestLight
2nd July 2007, 06:07 PM
+1 Sp Def from Light Screen

You already were at -1 Sp Def.

That puts you at a grand total of 0=which equals that your Sp Def is back to normal.

2nd July 2007, 10:16 PM
Hmmhmmmhmmm

TrippyT, as usual when we attack first, keep things simple - start off with a Giga Drain, then Shadow Ball, end with NightShade.
Should he try Thundering, Teleport to avoid the Thunder.

Giga Drain // Shadow Ball // Night Shade
Subs: Teleport

Unsolved Puzzle
2nd July 2007, 11:16 PM
ok start with a thunder wave, then a sadow ball, but this time to avoid the night shade use a flash b4 he uses it.

DarkestLight
3rd July 2007, 04:48 PM

===Stats===
Unsolved Puzzle
20/38
[Def +1, Toxic]
Thunder Wave~Shadow Ball~Flash

57/27
Condition: ¬¬ Wondering just how this Mime keeps popping up all over!
Giga Drain~ShadowBall~Night Shade
Sub: Teleport if Thunder comes about

Party time 5!

With the fifth round underway, Mimic dosen't look so hot. Hiding behind his screens though, he peeks out, spotting an oncoming Tales. Hastily, a lob of lightning is thrown over the walls of energy, just as a filtered snag of greenish energy begins to leave Mimic's body, harkening him to the land of sleep. He fights the pull, his Light Screen doing a bit to help there.

Tales, satisfied with the amount he regained from the Giga Drain, honestly did not see that one of the spheres he absorbed was yellow--until it wracked his wings from moving and caused him to land head first in the sand.

[M: -4E/-4H T: -6E/(+2H, Para)]

Feeling a bit sluggish, Tales rolls over. Eyes hazily look up to see Mimic already over him, with a big black beach ball sized Shadowball! A shriek, and Tales made to hop up-but the paralysis was still wrecking his already shocked system, and he was left to contend with the howls of the shadows as he was knocked further down the beach.

[M: -6E T: -10H]

Hurt by that, the Natu found the strength to fly. Heading toward Mimic, he began to try and lock a gaze with the psychic. That was the plan though, until there was a sharp flash of light that erupted from under him! A light chirp of disapprovement as he flew through the Flash, unable to see anything at all. His Night Shade thusly went unnoticed, as he crash landed a few feet away.

[M: -3E T: -5E/-3H ((Acc -1))]

But alas, the sickness ran over Mimic again...

[M: -4H]

===End Round===

Unsolved Puzzle
12/25
[Def +1, Toxic]

46/16
Condition: BLIIIIND! [Paralyzed, Acc -1]

Arena Changes:

Rain Dance for 1 more round. Sea is calming down.
Toxic-took away 4hp
Barrier up for 2 more rounds
Light Screen up for 3 more rounds

It's a beach!
Unsolved! You go.

Unsolved Puzzle
3rd July 2007, 04:58 PM
mimic, looks like this is our last round together....

start with a thunder give it all youve got all your power. then a toxic right at the beach ball, and end with a drain punch

ill see you on the other side

3rd July 2007, 08:57 PM
Ok trippyT, we don't wanna be hit by that nasty lightning, do we?
but looks like we have no choice, just let yourself be hit, then Refresh. After that, use Nightshade. If he's still alive, Sucker Punch. If he's KO'ed by then, relax for you last turn.
Refresh // Nightshade//Sucker Punch or relax

DarkestLight
4th July 2007, 02:32 PM

===Stats===
Unsolved Puzzle
12/25
[Def +1, Toxic]
Thunder~Toxic~Drain Punch

46/16
Refresh // Nightshade // Sucker Punch or relax

Party time 6!

Tales still sees spots. He's got to, cause he's hopping around all chicken-with-head-popped-off like...complete with aura covering his form...

But unlike last time, where the Refresh left him feeling nice and calm. It left him -and us- with a burnt aftertaste. That's because Mimic called upon the rain god once more, a bolt thrown down from the Mesosphere right onto Tales.

[M: -8E T: -3E/-15H]

Smoking, Tales shook his head (re. body!) and opened his beak, chirping out a melody. Mimic, intrigued by this, peeked out from behind his shields. The song though was merely a ruse, as Tales glared at Mimic again. Shrieking with fright, Mimic closed his eyes, curled up in a ball, and shivered as the Night Shade ripped though him. He knew he had to attack, but ...he was a bit frightened to even look over at Tales.

[M: -8H T: -6E]

With Mimic paralyzed with fear, Tales hastily flew over, and appeared behind Mimic. Frightened, Mimic flailed his glowing arms, and then, it looked like a wussy girl fight for a moment, both Pokemon failing about like they had limp wrists/wings. Both Punches connected though...I guess that's the important thing. After Mimic stopped screaming though...

[M: -2E/-4H (+2H) T: -5E/-3H ]

...he fell.

[M: -5H]

The sky cleared...leaving Tales to await the incoming...but funny enough, those weird light barriers were still up!

===End Round===

Unsolved Puzzle
0/15
Condition: Out
[Def +1, Toxic]

28/2
Condition: Feeling good..no not really...

Arena Changes:

Sea is calm. Yay
Toxic-took away 5hp
Barrier up for 1 more round
Light Screen up for 2 more rounds

It's a beach!
Unsolved! You throw out
HIAGT! You attack.

Unsolved Puzzle
4th July 2007, 03:39 PM
GO CROAKS! (MY MALE CROAGUNK)

4th July 2007, 10:08 PM
CROAGUNKS EVERYWHERE!
*goes into minor panic mode*

TrippyT, relax for as long as you need to gain enough energy to use Psychic to toss that frog into the ocean and drown him. If you still have energy and another move, use Psychic to continue drowning the frog, if not, Relax.

Relax (for as long as he needs to) // Psychic and/or Relax

Unsolved Puzzle
5th July 2007, 11:15 AM
cant frogs breath under water?

start with a sucker punch, then before the beach ball can react use a poison jab. then end with a bullet punch. try to do all this in about 20 seconds or so, dont let beach ball use any moves.

sucker punch ~ poison jab ~ bullet punch

DarkestLight
5th July 2007, 05:48 PM

===Stats===
Unsolved Puzzle
Croagunk: Croaks (M)
100/100
Kinda cool here near water n_n
Sucker Punch~Poison Jab~Bullet Punch

28/2
Relax~Psychic/Relax~Psychic/Relax

Party time 7!

Wow, ok. A poisonous frog. Croaks is out!

And both HIAGT and Natu are a bit spooked over his arrival. So usually, when someone gets spooked, they quickly try to get away from it. No. Tales goes and rolls over, taking a sandbath. Wow. Chubsy wubs-WHOA!

Croask kinda ribbeted and then he was all looking around quietly...HAHA O I'm not supposed to laugh. That a twist of luck there. Go beachballbirdy!

[C: u_U T: +6E]

Feeling a bit better, Tales looked over to Croaks, whom, NOW was all Chuck Norris over his form! A mighty squishy jab, and Tales sailed upward. Inklings of poison traveled with him, and upon landing, Tales found himself lying in a pool of it. Quickly he turned and shook it off. Though the shaking had an odd shimmer to it. Really odd, because it flew off very fast and very far-slamming into Croaks almost immediately. Croaks didn't like that hidden Psychic. At all.

[C: -5E/-12H T: -6E/-7H]

Getting up from that hit, he looked over to the bird, whom was once again rolling around! Hastily, Chuck Norris mode was once again attained, and Tales suddenly rolled across the sands, being hit by a Bullet Punch.

[C: -5E T: +6E/-6H ]

Unfortunatly, it looks like Tales has the same fate as Mimic, being under the influence is bad ;_; ::Raises a flag::

[T: -3H]

===End Round===

Unsolved Puzzle
Croaks: Croagunk
88/90
Condition: Hurt! Already! OW!

12/8
Condition: Feeling good..no not really...tastes like bad garbage
(Poison)

Arena Changes:

Sea is calm. Yay
Poison takes off 3% each round.
Barrier gone!
Light Screen up for 1 more round

It's a beach!
Unsolved attacks

Unsolved Puzzle
5th July 2007, 06:07 PM
ok lets use a bullet punch, then a X sizzor, and if beachball is still alive a shadow ball, if not relax

bullet punch ~ X sizzor ~ shadow ball/relax

5th July 2007, 09:33 PM
TrippyT, let it hit you, then try a Giga Drain.. continue with 2 Psychics to dump that frog into the water, hold him down and drown him if possible ^_^

(as far as I know, Croagunk is not a water type and so it is probably possible for him to drown)

Unsolved Puzzle
5th July 2007, 10:03 PM
but he is still a frog, he just lives in poluted waters

DarkestLight
6th July 2007, 07:30 PM

===Stats===
Unsolved Puzzle
88/90
Condition: Hurt! Already! OW!
Bullet Punch~X-Scissor~Shadow Ball

12/8
Condition: Feeling good..no not really...tastes like bad garbage
(Poison)
Giga Drain~Psychic~Psychic

Party time 8!

Well, this match has taken quite the interesting turn. Tales looks extremely exhausted, as he still rolls around in the sands. Meanwhile-Croaks over here just puffs u=---GEEZUS he did it again! Blinding speed caught Tales off guard with another bullet punch, serving him skyward! Hrm, though, vertically suspended, Tales did manage to take flight...

and take some form of initiative. Green gobs of light were sucked out of Croaks body, and given to Tales. Can we say survivability?

Man, but those weird shields on the field. They keep blocking out the full power of Tales' moves.

[C: -4E/-6H T: -5E/-5H (+3H)]

While vertically gifted, Tales decides its time for swimming lessons. Croaks though, doesn't seem to get the idea. He's moreso crouching down, and glowing. His hands are glowing...hrm...this looks like...whoa!

A mighty bound from the sands, Croaks leaped up to where Tales was, before slashing at him with an X-Scissor. The searing energy caught the concentrating bird off guard, and he spiralled down to the sands...

and bounced *snicker* But no! He wasn't gone yet! On the second bounce, as Croaks tried to land, he would find himself floating...no falling, no being DROWNED! Trippy though began to sweat, and before long, stopped the attack, having run out of energy.

Croaks though, didn't like that at all....

[C: -6E/-9H T: -3E/-7H]

Quite accomplished with his ability, Tales merely sat down and took a breather. A real necessity since that nasty taste was welling up in his mouth. Craosk -still flailing about, finally managed to make it on land, and made sure to show Tales something for his trouble of helping him learn how to swim.

A small dark dot grew in immense side almost instantly, and was lobbed at Tales, whom was far too tired to move.

Whammy!

[C: -7E T: -8H ]

...Least Tales lasted the round?!?!?

===End Round===

Unsolved Puzzle
73/73
Condition: OMG Where's Hasselhoff when you need him!

0/0
Condition: K.O!

Arena Changes:

Sea is calm. Yay

It's a beach!
HIAGT throws out
Unsolved Attacks

Unsolved Puzzle
6th July 2007, 07:39 PM
Spongebob didnt help us either...

6th July 2007, 10:52 PM
Lol, after some thought, Colton, my little male Aron, your turn is up!=)

Unsolved Puzzle
6th July 2007, 11:06 PM
ok start off with a bullet punch, then a Revenge if aron hurts u , if not a shadow ball, and end by using a double team

bullet punch ~ revenge/shadowball ~ double team

7th July 2007, 06:14 AM
Little Colton, let him attack you first, then retaliate with a Dragon Rush. Immediately after, Dig underground to avoid the Shadow Ball, and listen for the Croagunk, then Dig out and attack him

Dragon rush // digX2

DarkestLight
7th July 2007, 05:14 PM

===Stats===
Unsolved Puzzle
73/73
Condition: OMG Where's Hasselhoff when you need him!
Bullet Punch~Revenge~Double Team
Sub: Shadowball if no attack comes in the second turn.

Aron: Colton (M)
100/100
Condition: Ready to rock!
Dragon Rush~DigX2

Party time 9!

As the tides begin to move inward, out comes an armored mass of rock. A small Aron stops on the sands, seemingly uncomfortable. That dosen't stop Croaks though, as he's already next to the small Rocktype. A resounding clang is heard, and a bit of squealing from Colter as a Punch lands on his hide, creating resonance in his carapace. Observing the reaction, Croaks can only stretch his sacs a bit before being reeled backwards by the sheer force of a Rocky Dragon Rush to the stomach.

[C: -4E/-11H Co: -6E/-3H]

Croaks though, didn't like that at all....Reeling and holding his chest, he tilted left and right, stumbling on the sands. His mind became clouded with thoughts of Revenge, but he did not follow his thoughts. Instead, he channeled that same energy used to defeat that Natu before. The Ball coalesced, and he flung it with extreme prejudice at Colton.

But Colton already went down...a hole that is! o.o! NOT FAIR! CROAKS WANTS HIS REVENGE UPON THE BLOOD OF THE METALHEAD! He runs into the ocean, screaming the ocean will run with the blood of the non-believers....in Croagunk..that is..

Wow..Croagunks are weird man...

[C: -6E Co: -5E]

Darting around, Colton decided to slam into Croaks at this current moment. A surge of dirt flies up, as the Metalmon surges free of the ground, shaking vigorously as he does. Croaks though; is struck so hard he fades away? Upon a second look, Colton discovers 3 more Croaks in the area, all staring at him as they rest on their haunches. What to do...

[C: -4E Co: -3E]

===End Round===

Unsolved Puzzle
62/59
Condition: Relaxed.
3 clones remaining.

Aron: Colton(M)
97/86
Condition: Feels more confused than a baby at a topless bar.

Arena Changes:

Sea is calm. Yay

It's a beach!
HIAGT Attacks

8th July 2007, 01:15 AM
Little Colton, first Shockwave to hurt him and destroy the clones, Then, Aerial Ace and finally, Iron Head.

Should he try to create clones again, just Shock Wave. And if he digs, use Earthquake.

Shock Wave// Aerial Ace//Iron Head
Subs: Shock wave, earthquake

Unsolved Puzzle
8th July 2007, 03:10 AM
ok bullet punch, then a revenge if you are hit, if you are not hit then a sucker punch, end with a shadowball

DarkestLight
8th July 2007, 03:22 PM

===Stats===
Unsolved Puzzle
62/59
Condition: Relaxed.
3 clones remaining.
Bullet Punch~Revenge~Shadowball
Sub: Sucker Punch if no attack comes in the second turn.

97/86
Condition: Feels more confused than a baby at a topless bar.
Shock Wave~Aerial Ace~Iron Head
Subs: DT at any time-Shock Wave, Dig at any time-Earthquake

Party time 10!

Quietly, I watch the ocean wriggle up to my toesies :D Its fun. Not as fun at that battle though! Look at it. Colton's rearing to go now--well he was. Geez, Croaks must be a really fast Croagunk in order to continually be able to keep Bullet Punching Colton's little head. The Rocktype flipped head over heels that time.
Undaunted though, lil Colton threw a series of Shock Waves out above the sands while upside down! Croaks got it bad, being in such close proximity. Each of the clones faded away, leaving a smoldering Croaks to battle.

[C: -3E/-7H Co: -6E/-3H]

Righting himself, Colton didn't waste time in jumping across the hot sands to Croaks. His small mouth/beak/helmet's edge slashed into Croaks stomach, aerating an aura reminisceint of avians. Croaks thoroughly reeled over in pain, holding his sides. His mind was made up. No more playing Mr Nice Frog. Colton was lifted up by his hind legs, and Croaks suplexed him into the sands pretty deep.

All you can see are Colton's legs wriggling in the sand! Hahha..err that's a very problematic position for Colton. What will he do?!?!

[C: -6E/-8H Co: -5E/-20H]

Little feet wriggled heavily, as the sands slowly began to shift, but Colton seemed absolutely stuck in the ground. It may have been better though, he didn't have to watch an enraged Croaks conjour up a large Shadowball, and fling it at him.

The Ball though did what he could not, fling him out of the sands-albiet painfully. That was ok, as he was steadily saving his energy while stuck. Freed, the little metalmon charged at that sore spot on Croaks Chest-connecting! Croaks cried out iN agony, as the Iron Head left an even deeper welt on his chest.

[C: -6E/-10H Co: -7E/-5H]

===End Round===

Unsolved Puzzle
37/44
Condition: Severe pain in his chest.

69/68
Condition: Tad bit dizzy from that heat-really warm.

Arena Changes:

Sea is calm. Yay

It's a beach!
Unsolved attacks

Unsolved Puzzle
9th July 2007, 05:50 AM
ok Croaks use a sucker punch, then if u are hit a revenge, if u are not hit bullet punch, and if u are hit in round 2 another revenge if not use focous blast

sucker punch ~ revenge/bullet punch ~ revenge/focous blast

9th July 2007, 08:03 AM
Colton, let him hit you with sucker punch, then Aerial Ace. Before he can bullet decide to bullet punch or wait for revenge, encase him in stone with Rock Tomb. Continue with an Earthquake to collapse the rocks onto him for maximum damage.

aerial ace~Rock tomb~earthquake
should rock tomb fail by some mysterious circumstances, attack with dig

DarkestLight
9th July 2007, 04:33 PM

===Stats===
Unsolved Puzzle
37/44
Condition: Severe pain in his chest.
Sucker Punch~Revenge~Focus Blast
Sub: If hit in turn 2-Bullet Punch-Revenge

69/68
Condition: Tad bit dizzy from that heat-really warm.
Aerial Ace~Rock Tomb~Earthquake

Party time 11!

The serene beach was now a tumultuous warzone. At once, this battle was goofy, but as the health wanes on these two combatants, things have become ever more fierce.

Colton begins to shake his head and forelimbs, -becoming subdued in a bluish haze of energy. Upon his orders, he stands there, as the searing fist of his opponent slaps his across his face. Unlike the time before though, Colton quickly bites that incoming hand, and pulls on it, yanking Croaks toward him.

As Croaks flew past Colton, Colton made sure to let his left forelimb stick out, so Croaks felt the searing claw along his back as he sailed across the sands. Ace move right there.

[C: -5E/-8H Co: -4E/-3H]

As any fighter could, Croaks hastily barrel rolled into a crouching position. Fist clenched, his eyes locked on the small Steel soldier, but instead of waiting for an incoming hit, he raised his hands to block the incoming. Rocks of a sandstone nature were unearthed from this beach by Colton's innate ability, and tossed at the battletoad. Croaks found himself unable to attack back at Colton-as he was entombed for the time being.

[C: -7H Co: -5E]

Seeing as he was hit in this round, Croaks only seeked revenge on the small beast. Hands began to work, trying to remove the rocks from his body, when suddenly the ground began to rumble. Having very precious little time, Croaks halfway freed himself from the rubble before the rocks crumbled and re-trapped him. The Earthquake though, was a tad lopsided-in favor of Croaks.

The sandstone rocks shattered easily, giving Croaks enough maneuverability in sand to makeshift swim out and dive at Colton, smashing his frill inward with a strong focus Revenge punch.

[C: -8E/-13H Co: -9E/-22H]

===End Round===

Unsolved Puzzle
9/31
Condition: Breathing hard. Chest cut and bleeding.

44/50
Condition: Dazed, has a dent in his widdle frill.

Arena Changes:

Sea is calm. Yay

It's a beach!
HIAGT attacks

9th July 2007, 08:59 PM
Colton, try a Dragon Rush, then use Aerial Ace and end the round with a Metal Burst if he still isn't KO'ed yet.
Again, if he tries digging, Earthquake.

Dragon Rush//Aerial Ace//Metal Burst
Sub: Earthquake

Unsolved Puzzle
9th July 2007, 09:09 PM
ok croaks, ddouble team, then an earth quake, and end with a sucker punch

double team ~ earth quake ~ sucker punch

DarkestLight
10th July 2007, 04:59 PM

===Stats===
Unsolved Puzzle
9/31
Condition: Breathing hard. Chest cut and bleeding.
Double Team~Earthquake~Sucker Punch

44/50
Condition: Dazed, has a dent in his widdle frill.
Dragon Rush~Aerial Ace~Metal Burst
Sub: Equake if dig occurs.

Party time 12!

At this point in the battle, the sea seemed ready for the match to end. Water is reaching the actual battle ground, forcing me to move my chair, or forever be dragged away. As I hike up, Croaks seems ready to put the kabash on the battle, darting across the now wetter sand and splits apart, standing beside himself with rage at Colton.

Colton-a mite disgruntled at the integrity of the field now becoming all squishy, raises his voice in concern. The roar he emits though adorns his body in draconic flame, and he's off like a shot at the incoming Croaks...or at least he hoped. A vanishing sound was heard, as a clone was torn right through, Colton landing rather harshfully a few feet away.

[C: -5E Co: -7E/-3H]

Righting himself on the wet sands, Colton stared as all the Croaks began running at him. Which one was real? He couldn't tell! He backed away, raising one forelimb in order to strike whichever one he felt was the real one. However, his body would soon get jostled around quite vehemently, as all the Croaks landed in unison each slamming their fist into the ground. The force caused a tremor to rip through the soggy sands, pulling Colton down...like quicksand! He slashed around furiously-but was unable to free himself from the sand!

[C: -9E Co: -5E/-19H]

Utterly scared that he was stuck in the sand, Colton freaked out, and covered his body in a halo. He had no other choice right now, and if this didn't work, then his legend would be over! Unaware of the little tric's crisis, Croaks gleefully darted over-holding one hand to his severely hurting chest. The 4 frogs all then concentrated, before emphatically crisscrossing their punches, one hitting Colton deeper down. With only his eyes and part of his frill left in sight, a forceful blast left the ground, throwing sand up and around the Croaks, before blasting them backwards with an exceptional force. The clones evaporated in the Metallic Burst-leaving a severely shocked, and defeated Croaks.

Croaks landed a good 3 yards away, unconscious!

And OH NO! There goes Colton! Disappear--O wait..lucky Colton. The blast pushed him free! Yayz.

[C: -5E/-10H Co: -6E/-5H]

===End Round===

Unsolved Puzzle
0/12
Condition: Finished!

19/32
Condition: Scared of quicksand now.

Arena Changes:

Sea is calm. Yay

HIAGT wins, close one though!

Points are as follows
HIAGT gets 4 points
Unsolved gets 2 points
I get 4 points! 4 MORE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thank ya'll and remember, I'm always willing to ref n_n.

Unsolved Puzzle
10th July 2007, 05:19 PM
good game, good game...

Darkest Light mabey this will give u an advantage during our match, now that u no my fighting style

DarkestLight
10th July 2007, 05:24 PM
Not really. I don't study peoples techniques. I really just play by ear and what sounds cool in my head XD.

10th July 2007, 08:02 PM
Thank you for the quick reffings daily DarkestLight! =)
...by any chance is there any Pokemon that you want for your team? I'll try to get it for you as a thank you gift for reffing

DarkestLight
12th July 2007, 08:22 PM
o.O That I want? I dunno? I don really want nothing in return, but if you insist? Ummm

>> << I just need a tenth. Scyther's too common, and I'ma Oh. I need a ghost. I'll worry about water types later.

I direly need a ghost. Dun care which one. A ghost though.