PDA

View Full Version : *~ The 2007 Anti-RPG Awards ~*

Bulbasaur4
28th June 2007, 03:16 PM
THE 2007 ANTI-RPG AWARDS

Okay, I was talking with a few people and we came to the conclusion that a 'mock' RPG Awards, after the RPG Awards would be funny. So, here is my nomination topic.

What are these said 'mock' RPG Awards? Well, it is a bit of a fun chance for us to nominate characters, RPers, and RPGs for the catagories that you probably couldn't ever nominate before. Of course, for the most part, it is just to have fun and get a good laugh. Or a little sarcastic jab here and there. ^_^

Now, keep in mind that this topic is for FUN only and nothing in this topic is to be made personal. I'll kill you otherwise. So if you can't be mature and handle it, then don't look at this topic. However, I like to think that our RPG forum is mature and can handle some risque, scandalous and down-right funny mock awards.

There are no pre-set catagories... feel free to make up your own catagories and submit your nominations. I'm interested to see how many people will contribute to this topic and how big it'll progress. I know I'll be adding quite a few as I think of them. I'll probably keep this topic up for a while until it starts dwindling. Also, ANYTHING goes. You can nominate characters & RPGs from the past and what-not as well. Just have fun. Oh, and you can nominate yourself and your own related-things if you'd like as well. No bars down. Just don't be obsessive about it.

Also, if you see a catagory that you like but you didn't make it up... you can still use it and nominate others. If we have a combination, we'll always vote. There will be a final topic anyways. XD

The only thing I ask is that you divide if the nomination is under 'character'-related awards, 'rpg'-related awards or 'rp'-related awards.

BULBIE4's CRAZY NOMINATIONS V. 1.0
RPER AWARDS

BIGGEST NAGGER - Roy Karrde
MOST LIKELY TO SELL OUR SOULS & RPGs FOR CANDY - darktyrannitar
THE ONES YOU SHOULD FEAR THE MOST WHEN TOGETHER - Emotional-faun Chiko-sai & Weasel Overlord
MOST LIKELY TO MAKE US ALL GROW OLDER FROM WAITING - ProfJBWolf

CHARACTER AWARDS

CHARACTER WE ALL WANT TO DIE - Adalia - Chronicles of the Rift 2 - roy Karrde
BEST YAOI COUPLE - Raizen & Ushi - Naruto: The Hidden Curse - Swordkill87 & McNinja
MOST LIKELY TO BE HOMOSEXUAL - Raizen Hyuuga <-- XD IRONY - Naruto: The Hidden Curse - Swordkill
MOST LOVABLE CHARACTER EVER IN THE UNIVERSE & LIKELY TO KILL US ALL ON ACCIDENT: Iibo Lobo - BLEACH - Bulbie4
LEAST LIKELY TO GET PREGGY Danarica - Chronicles of the Rift 2 -kalad
MOST LIKELY TO USE HIS "TONKER" TO DESTROY THE MOON Ban - Chronicles of the Rift 2 - ProfJBWolf
MOST LIKELY TO GET TELEPATHIC HEADACHES FROM RAMPAGING DRAGONS AND CLUELESS HEROS - Entire Cast of Pern RPG - BAH
BEST WARDROBE: Aubrey Loosestrife - Lapras Valley High - Weasel Overlord
BEST DEAD PERSON AWARD - Zombie-chan - Chronicles of the Rift 2 - Chiko-sai

RPGs

BIGGEST MESS EVER: Chronicles of the Rift 2
LIFE SUPPORT RPG AWARD: Naruto: The Hidden Curse ... it'll come back... I swear...

I'll add more as I think of them. These were ones I had already come up with, with a few extra on the fly. ^_^

Dr.McNinja
28th June 2007, 03:23 PM
For the Character Awards

MOST BLATANTLY OVERPOWERED: Dimitri - Chronicles of the Rift II

MOST MANLY: Kamina - BLEACH
Ushi - Naruto: The Hidden Curse

MOST LIKELY TO DIE FOR NO REASON: Shusui - BLEACH

MOST LIKELY TO BE THE ONE TO KILL ADALIA: Iibo Lobo - BLEACH

For the RPer Awards

MOST CREATIVE USE OF THE WORD DRILL: Chiko-sai

MOST LIKELY TO KILL WITH A SWORD: Swordkill

MOST LIKELY TO USE HIS "TONKER" TO DESTROY THE MOON: ProfJbWolf

For the RPGs

MOST LIKELY TO REMOVE STAINS FROM YOUR CLOTHING: BLEACH

Weasel Overlord
28th June 2007, 05:09 PM
Ahaha, this is a GENIUS idea!! *charges in with nominations*

RPer Awards

Naggy MacNagBag - Roy
Person Who's Most Likely to Get Pregnant in Every RPG EVER - Kalad
Pair most Likely To Play A Yaoi Couple - Weasel and Emotional Faun
Most Likely To ALWAYS Play Men - Weasel
Starter Of The Most Final Fantasy RPGs - Crystal Tears
Joiner of EVERY Final Fantasy RPG - Weasel
Lazy Git - Prof. Jb Wolf
Lazy Git Part II - Vulpix.ck
Lolicon-Lover - Roy
Mary Sue - Bulbie-san ;)
Mistaken For A Guy The Most - Weasel Overlord
Dragon-Obsessed - Mew Master
AWOL - fireguardian
Most Likely To Play An Emo Clown - Mystic_Clown

RPG/Post Awards

Most Unoriginal Post Titles - Roy
Person Whose Posts Are The Hardest To Understand - Plantae-pie
Person Whose Posts Contain The Most Dialogue EVER - Blademaster

More to be added later! :D

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
29th June 2007, 06:05 AM
I just got back from watching Transformers (which, I am sad to say, I LIKED and WOULD watch again given the chance...) so... yeah... braindead. :D

RPers

TRIO most likely to play a yaoi couple manpile threesome - Weasel Overlord, Emo-sai, and Vulpix.ck
Pair I would like to see get together to satisfy my roaring inner fangirl - Prof. Jb Wolf + EngiMatikul
Seriously Needs To Stop Playing RO - EngiMatikul
Internet Browser Should Be Configured So That It Only Allows Access To The TPM RPG Forum So That He Will Bloody Well Post More Often - Prof. Jb Wolf
Most Likely to Play *Attractive* Men, Gay or Not - Weasel Overlord
Resident Drama Obsessee - Hyperness Is A Good Thing
Most Deserving of a Big Honking Assault Rifle - darktyranitar
Requires Urgent Cleansing of Mind - Emo-sai

Posts, RPGs, Characters, et al.

Posts That Are Most Likely To Improve Your Vocabulary - Plantae
There Really Should Be A Yaoi Fanfic About - Fjls and Fynaer, FFRPG
Identified as a Yaoi Couple By Experienced Fangirls But Whose Creators Insist They Are Not - Hyuuga Raizen x Kurama Ushi, Naruto RPG; Luneth x Dergan, FFRPG

...okay okay ENOUGH yaoi-related awards... durr. What a one-track mind I have. Might add more (sans yaoi) later..

Dr.McNinja
29th June 2007, 05:18 PM
I've actually come accept that Ushi is at the very least bisexual, now if only his dear Raizen would come out of the closet (or I guess since Ushi lives in his room there, IN to the closet)

darktyranitar
29th June 2007, 11:21 PM
Whoo!

Erm... let's see what I can come up with:

EDITED

Tend to use GPS / map (i.e. easy to get lost) in a conversation: darktyranitar
Mistaken gender: Swordkill
Most melodramatic: Toxicity
RIP: Fai D. Flourite
Tend to do LSU: darktyranitar
Is weird, but have yet to post so we can't see deeper on how weird he really is: Mega Horny
Most likely to include woman, sex, and violence in char: kalad1
Has characters that tend to have bad mouth: Blademaster

Hm... I have only skimmed past some of the post in Naruto's RPG... but didn't notice that Ushi x Raizen is a yaoi couple >>

Blademaster
29th June 2007, 11:39 PM
My characters do NOT have bad mouths! :mad: Isn't that right, Enigma?

"Shut the fuck up you smartass little dipshit or I'll do to you what I did to that piss-ant firebug that blew my fucking wall up!"

There, you see? :sweat2:

Anywho, I may make some nominations later... Bye now! (bolts)

darktyranitar
2nd July 2007, 03:29 AM
I got an idea about quote award. How does best chat quote sounds? I would like to put one, but just to make sure, in case someone went and said, "that wasn't meant to be shown to others, dammit!!"

Just an idea.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
2nd July 2007, 09:07 AM
Now, now, Mr Mcninja, I REMEMBER THE PROTESTS YOU MADE ALL TOO WELL. *cough* *nudges Kalah*

Best chat quote, I feel, is slightly esoteric since AFAIK not everyone in the forum communicates with each other outside the topics, but if you want to make it I have no objections :>

Dr.McNinja
3rd July 2007, 11:20 PM
Oh for sure I protested at first, but I mean...c'mon....look at him!

Sworkill87
4th July 2007, 12:06 AM
To Darktyranitar: I'm still curious as to why people thought I was a girl. O.o *shugs shoulders and looks around*

Oh yes, and Raizen is glaring at me over there, insisting that he's straight and has a girlfriend. *gives Raizen a slightly skeptical look*

*recieves a kick to the face*