PDA

View Full Version : Tips for Pokemon Super Contest?

KirbyHamtaro
7th July 2007, 11:52 AM
any of you guys or pokemon coordinators have any tips for the pokemon super contest? the dancing part is what i can get the hang of, but visual and acting competitions are to hard get through.

Kurotanuki
23rd July 2007, 07:49 AM
Heh, visual is easy as long as you have enough stock of accesories. Acting is easy if you have combo moves.

e.g Quick attack + thunderbolt. Just repeat them again...and again... Eh, quick attack, acts first. thunderbolt, +2 if first. Easy no? And you can do the pattern twice since there are 4 chances for the act.

contests are fairly easy as long as you give your pokemon poffins. Yup, poffins. As far as I can tell, the 'thief-only' berries like yache and shuca works heaven.

Hope that helps. I'm currently winning my 6th master cool contest streak. ^^

It will help even more if you have some contest-special pokemon, give them poffins, hella lots of poffins, and set their moveset to a certain category.

Usually the combo quick attack + (insert +2 if first move here) is the most useful combination, I'd say.

KirbyHamtaro
28th July 2007, 11:50 AM
actually to be more specific on my last post, i was entering the beauty contest with my ho-oh. yes the pokemon that i entered with in the hoenn beauty contest in case what contest you were asking for.