PDA

View Full Version : Why, hello.

Gousuto-chan
9th July 2007, 03:53 PM
I guess you could call me new, but that's not exactly correct. I used to frequent these forums many, many years ago under a name that I've since forgotten.
I know back then I wrote some fan-fiction, namely one about the improbable offspring of a Meowth and Growlithe that never got finished if I remember correctly.

I'm glad to see this place still exists and I look forward to becoming an active member ^_^

Houndoom_Lover
9th July 2007, 07:14 PM
Aww! No one replied to you! Don't worry, it's slow on the weekends! Howdy!

Gavin Luper
9th July 2007, 11:01 PM
Hey dude, welcome back to TPM. I might even remember you under your old name if you knew it still - how long ago were you active in Fanfiction? Anyway, hope to see you around our neck of the woods again, writing some new stuff maybe.

Cheers!

Crystal Mew
9th July 2007, 11:05 PM
Welcome back to tpm...I never used to hang around the fan fic forum so I dont know your old user name either haha, but hope you have fun here!! again!

Unsolved Puzzle
9th July 2007, 11:07 PM
im newer then u so mabey u should be welcoming me? well anyways WELCOME BACK TO TPM!

mabey u could help me out with my new fan fic i started Urban Chaos

Gousuto-chan
9th July 2007, 11:24 PM
Hey dude, welcome back to TPM. I might even remember you under your old name if you knew it still - how long ago were you active in Fanfiction? Anyway, hope to see you around our neck of the woods again, writing some new stuff maybe.

Cheers!

...it was probably somewhere around 4 or 5 years ago. I wish I could remember my screen name!

I don't really write so much any more, I've found better work in drawing. I might try and go back to writing though, its always been fun.

Drago
10th July 2007, 03:11 AM
Aww! No one replied to you! Don't worry, it's slow on the weekends! Howdy!
I don't think slow on TPM is limited to weekends... :P

Well, welcome back to TPM! Hope you'll be an active contributor to the community - maybe you'll see some old familiar faces along the way. Or screen-names, rather.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
12th July 2007, 05:43 AM
Welcome back! You can't remember your name? Then you must be the Chocobo Sage! (No offence, he's a cool dude...) And yes, I noticed that you are a female so this attempt of a joke does not make sense, I think.