PDA

View Full Version : Piles and piles of Pokemon styles

AdventureSerum
10th July 2007, 08:51 PM
Recently, it has come to my attention that I have, well, a whole lot of Pokemon junk. Out of curiosity, I tried to get all this junk together to see just how much I had. The combined objects were a sight to behold indeed. Pokemon games, pokemon books, pokemon CDs, pokemon plush toys, pokemon bedsheets with matching pillowcases and comforter, pokemon bathtoys, pokemon waterbottle, pokemon dry erase board, pokemon cups, pokemon cards, pokemon stationery (with envelopes), pokemon notebooks, pokemon marbles, pokemon figurines, pokemon toys, pokemon stickers, pokemon shirt, pokemon post-it notes, pokemon posters, pokemon bags, pokemon EVERYTHING! I also used to have a pokemon bubblebath kit and at some point I think I had some kind of pokemon math book. I don't know whether to feel pride or shame. What pokechandise do you guys have?

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
12th July 2007, 07:21 AM
I don't really have that much. I still got a cap, shirt and keyring from the Pokémon Championship 2000, I got a Pikachu color pad-o-meter and a bunch of soundtrack CDs and a good dozen Pokémon games. That's all I got since I sold all my Pokémon trading cards on ebay.

midnightangel
12th July 2007, 10:23 AM
Eh I still have my cards I've collected, the movie DVDs for the 8th and 9th movie (I think...my brain is fuzzy :P), the VHS tapes for 1 through 6 and Mewtwo Returns, a handful of plushies, and a mini figure of Pikachu

Jeff
12th July 2007, 12:13 PM
Other than most of the pokemon games ever made, I also have a ton of cards. The last set I collected was gym challenge, and none of the sets I have are complete, base set is just one card short though (Alakazam). My brother also used to have a Pikachu-themed camera that put a pokemon border on all the pictures it took. I don't know what happened to the camera, but I know he still has the pictures. He's probably holding them for blackmail or something. Yeah, they're that bad.

Unsolved Puzzle
14th July 2007, 12:00 AM
i recently gave all my pokemon cards away to my best friend but this is what i got.

Every generation game for the gameboy line. Pokemon Stadium 1 y 2. Pokemon Season one blanket. Pokemon Sticker book. Every Pokemon Movie.

AdventureSerum
15th July 2007, 01:35 PM
Every movie?! Oh, to be so lucky... I only have one through three on VHS, plus a few that I recorded. I also have that special about Mewtwo, which I thought was a movie but it turned out it wasn't. Oh well.

Starry Might
19th July 2007, 02:26 PM
These are the Pokemon video games I have (my Dad has some, too, but I'll only count the ones that are mine or are shared by both of us):

* "Yellow"
* "Gold" (the battery's dead in it :()
* "LeafGreen"
* "Emerald"
* "Diamond"
* Both "Pokemon Stadiums"
* "Pokemon Colosseum"
* "Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness"

As for merchandise, hmmm, let me think...I've got a bunch of Pokemon bean bags, a Pidgeotto plush that I found at a thrift store, some Pokemon cards (in a Ho-Oh card holder), some badges (I think), a how-to-draw Pokemon book, a book of cardboard punch-out figures you can stand up, and maybe at least one of those reversible plush toys that you can change from a Pokemon to a Pokeball and back. That's all I can remember at the moment.

P.S. - This is my 1,000th post! :lemoncool:

Thunderchu
28th July 2007, 06:52 PM
I have too much poke-stuff lol.. XD Posters, over 1000 cards, plushies(they're so cute ^^), all the games except the ones for DS, action figures (my sis always plays with them -_-), mangas, videos, dvds..

mr_pikachu
28th July 2007, 08:15 PM
Okay, let's see...

Pokemon Red
Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Crystal
Pokemon Ruby
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Fire Red
Pokemon Leaf Green
Pokemon Pearl (with Dialga stylus)
Pokemon Puzzle Challenge
Pokemon Pinball
Pokemon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire
Pokemon Colosseum (with Jirachi bonus disc)
Two binders and multiple decks of Pokemon TCG cards (plus several dozen rulebooks, boards, and coins)
A Pikachu plush doll
A Meowth Pokeball keychain
A 50-piece Poliwhirl jigsaw puzzle
Pokemon Red and Blue guide
Pokemon Gold and Silver guide x2
Pokemon Crystal guide
Pokemon Adventures volumes 1, 2, and 4
The Electric Tale of Pikachu issues 2, 3, 4, and compilation volume
Pikachu Shocks Back issues 1, 2, 3, and 4
Electric Pikachu Boogaloo issues 1, 2, 3, and 4
Surfs Up, Pikachu issues 1, 3, and 4
Pokemon: The First Movie
Pokemon the Movie 2000
Pokemon 3
Pokemon 4Ever
Pokemon Heroes
Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker
Pokemon: Destiny Deoxys
Mewtwo Returns
Two Pokemon VHS tapes

I think that's it. If I remember anything else, I'll add it.

EDIT: I mod Advanced Generation, and yet I forgot to list FrLg. Shame fills my heart. ;_;

EDIT2: Forgot to list my jigsaw puzzle.

Cheesey
4th August 2007, 04:49 PM
The extent of my Pokemon stuff is mostly just game-related... Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Fire Red, Diamond, Stadium, Stadium 2, Snap, Pinball... I think I have a Psyduck keyring too. I certainly used to. Oh, and I have a ringbinder full of trading cards from when I collected them yeeears ago... and Pokemon 4Ever on DVD, hehe, an ever-so-thoughtful Christmas present. I think that's it. Not a collection to rival mr_pikachu's mountain unfortunately!

CuteLassJigglypuff
10th August 2007, 03:51 PM
I have:

Pokemon Red
Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Crystal
Pokemon Ruby
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Fire Red
Pokemon Leaf Green
Pokemon Colosseum (w/ the Jirachi bonus disc)
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Box: Ruby and Sapphire
Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2
Pokemon Battle Revolution
A Mew plush doll
A Skitty pillow
A 10th Anniversary keychain
A Chansey keychain
A lot of cards
A lot of DVDs

That's all I can think of.

AdventureSerum
11th August 2007, 12:58 PM
That's quite a collection, CuteLassJigglypuff. Now that I've come to think of it, at some point I also had a pair of Pikachu slippers. Whatever happened to those? Recently I also found a Pokemon necklace, some Pokemon rings, and some Pokemon pez containers. Yay for merchandising!

mr_pikachu
11th August 2007, 02:50 PM
Pikachu slippers? Okay, I have to ask. Where did you get those?

Ghost
12th August 2007, 12:37 AM
Okay, let's see...

Pokemon Red
Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Crystal
Pokemon Ruby
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Fire Red
Pokemon Leaf Green
Pokemon Pearl (with Dialga stylus)
Pokemon Puzzle Challenge
Pokemon Pinball
Pokemon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire
Pokemon Colosseum (with Jirachi bonus disc)
Two binders and multiple decks of Pokemon TCG cards (plus several dozen rulebooks, boards, and coins)
A Pikachu plush doll
A Meowth Pokeball keychain
Pokemon Red and Blue guide
Pokemon Gold and Silver guide x2
Pokemon Crystal guide
Pokemon Adventures volumes 1, 2, and 4
The Electric Tale of Pikachu issues 2, 3, 4, and compilation volume
Pikachu Shocks Back issues 1, 2, 3, and 4
Electric Pikachu Boogaloo issues 1, 2, 3, and 4
Surfs Up, Pikachu issues 1, 3, and 4
Pokemon: The First Movie
Pokemon the Movie 2000
Pokemon 3
Pokemon 4Ever
Pokemon Heroes
Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker
Pokemon: Destiny Deoxys
Mewtwo Returns
Two Pokemon VHS tapes

I think that's it. If I remember anything else, I'll add it.

EDIT: I mod Advanced Generation, and yet I forgot to list FrLg. Shame fills my heart. ;_;

.... ..... .... Wow, I have almost as much Star Wars stuff as you have Pokemon... XD

But keeping on subject, I got all the pokemon games except Yellow, and my sister has Jirachi Wishmaker and some pikachu plush.

AdventureSerum
12th August 2007, 11:56 AM
Where I got the slippers? I have NO idea. It was a loooong time ago, and I think I probably got them as a gift or something.