PDA

View Full Version : [Game] Coup D'état Round Two (Mod Approved)

Plantae
19th July 2007, 04:11 PM
Please note the new rules (http://www.freewebs.com/plantae0/) and ask any questions as soon as possible. As I have altered the roles slightly and extensively changed the terminology, it may be advisable simply to reread them in their entirety. The game is starting at Night which means there will be no immediate Inquisition.

General Rules
1. Do not excessively spam in the game topic, some off topic discussion is prohibited but no flaming or offensive material please. Any player that does so will receive dooms from me appropriate to the damage caused.
2. Dead people should keep their comments in this thread at a minimum.
3. Players are encouraged to make accusations in the thread and tell their suspicions. There is much strategy involved in this game, if you do it correctly.
4. No player should post the contents of a private message in game.This means any and all private messages, not just ones from the host. In general, it is best to not even mention the private messaging process or even hint at their contents or their use in the game. No such evidence should be considered valid in day vote, as it is easily fabricated.
5. All votes should be posted in bold, so refrain from posting any other text as such.
6. Do not edit your posts, the only exception being the host.
7. Any rules issues should be directed to me by private message, including the reporting of the violation of these general rules by other players.
8. No moderator should use their ability to see who is sending and receiving private messages to gain unfair advantage, or any of their other abilities, for that matter.
9. You may not vote neutral twice in a row. Also, the result of doing so or not voting on any cycle is a doom vote (except on the first). Three doom votes result in automatic elimination.

The penalty for disobeying the above rules is situational, and may range from dooms, to in-game death, and even to game suspension or banning if the situation is severe enough. I ask that you observe them carefully and inform me of any questions before it becomes an issue.

Cast
Crazy Elf Boy
Dark-San
Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
EngiMatikul
Houndoom_Lover
Hyperness is a Good Thing
Magmar
Mr_Pikachu
Prof. JB Wolf
Roy Karrde
Vulpix.ck
Weasel Overlord
Zcade0

Dead
Zcade0 - Jester
mr_pikachu - Scribe
Houndoom_Lover - Knight (Rebel)
Magmar - Toilet Scrubber (Rebel)
Roy Karrde - Sultan (Rebel)
Crazy Elf Boy - Executioner (Rebel)
Dark-San - Palace Magician; doomed out

Roles
Executioner
Adviser
Princess
Vassal
Armorer
Hedgewitch
Peasant

Cycle Information
The current date and time - Victory to the Loyalist Majority.
Inquisition will occur at - Night.
Affairs (Rebel Minority) will occur at - Night.
The event is - Hunt.

Magmar
19th July 2007, 06:58 PM
Ooh, a new thread! It's night, but Neutral! O_O NEUTRAL

Crazy Elf Boy
20th July 2007, 03:36 AM
Neutral

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
20th July 2007, 08:30 AM
Ummm. Jobo, correct me if I'm wrong, but .. there isn't an Inquisition on this Night One, right?

Magmar
20th July 2007, 09:14 AM
there isn't but *cracks out* NEUTRALLLLLLLL

who put crystal meth in my hand soap??????

Roy Karrde
20th July 2007, 10:18 AM
Neutral!!!!!

Weasel Overlord
20th July 2007, 11:01 AM
There's no Inquisition you doofs. It says at least twice in the first post. *slaps head*

Plantae
20th July 2007, 04:03 PM
I imagine no one is surprised there have been no casualties yet. Observe that it is now Day One and that it is also simultaneous action under the Guild Business event.

EngiMatikul
21st July 2007, 05:44 PM
HAY IS NO ONE GOING TO VOTE? >.> <.<

*hears crickets*

ok... um... then... I'LL VOTE FOR MYSELF, EngiMatikul!! beat that :V

Magmar
21st July 2007, 09:08 PM
Simultaneous action? Whassat?

*Twitch* looks like the potter-hysterium is wearing off a bit... *Twitch* POTTERRRR

umm idk. [b]neutral.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
21st July 2007, 10:15 PM
Zcade0

He's guaranteed to be inactive. Meh.

mr_pikachu
21st July 2007, 10:26 PM
EngiMatikul. I'll imitate Kevorkian and help the suicidal player reach his goal.

21st July 2007, 10:30 PM
*blinks* Looks like random nominations so far!
Houndoom_Lover! she seldom dies and I resent that/

Prof. Jb Wolf
22nd July 2007, 12:56 AM
Seconding Zcade0

Magmar
22nd July 2007, 10:32 AM
what the hell, i'll save my neutral vote 'til tomorrow and do my usual douchebaggery and vote Zcade0

because he reminds me of Unsolved Puzzle. XD

Plantae
22nd July 2007, 11:27 AM
I apologize for the delay. I had a family reunion yesterday that I forgot about.

Dead
Zcade0 - Jester

Well, now that you seem to have removed the comedic relief, let us continue onto Day Two in which there will be an Inquisition under the Taxes event.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
22nd July 2007, 09:27 PM
Time to start looking evil and fingerpointy :x

mr_pikachu

EngiMatikul
22nd July 2007, 09:32 PM
Mr. Pikachuuuuuuu thanks for supporting me last round :D In return I'll vote for you in the case that you yourself want to try suiciding this time :D

mr_pikachu

22nd July 2007, 09:54 PM
*grumbles* *does not like being the first to vote*
I would like to chicken out and try for neutral until a better prospect comes up u.u

22nd July 2007, 10:33 PM
ok, I think I have to explain my previous post..
u.u Internet was being evil, for some reason, the two posts before mine weren't showing up...
But I'm still voting neutral

mr_pikachu
22nd July 2007, 11:13 PM
Time to switch from assisted suicide to murder! I'll vote for EngiMatikul again.

Magmar
23rd July 2007, 08:23 AM
*Looks around*

(O_o );; ( o_O);;

Gah! I don't know! Neutral be it!

Weasel Overlord
23rd July 2007, 09:06 AM
Jumping on the bandwagon cos I haven't been paying attention.

Mr_Pikachu

Plantae
23rd July 2007, 11:46 AM
An interesting outcome, surely.

Dead
mr_pikachu - Scribe
Houndoom_Lover - Knight (Rebel)

Let us move on to Night Two.

Magmar
23rd July 2007, 12:29 PM
what's the event for night 2? anything special? maybe i should check the front page.

oh and *in borat voice* high 5! to whoever snipe'd houndoom lover. oh but her posts were sooo entertaining T__T;;;

mr_pikachu
23rd July 2007, 05:21 PM
If you all had been nice to me, I might've given you superpowers... but you decided to rend me to shreds instead. Foolish mortals... no papers for you!

EngiMatikul
23rd July 2007, 07:30 PM
Oh but you were the one that tried to help in my suicide V: next time leave a crazy man with silly ideas like me alone :V

Magmar
23rd July 2007, 07:43 PM
OMFG SIG TEST OMFG GOTTA MAKE SURE IT WORKS OR I MIGHT JUMP OFF A BRIDGE OMFG

......if you were here in 2000, you'd know what i mean. haha.

but in other news, i wanted to let you all know that ORIENTATIONS ARE OVER!!! so I'll be around my regular hours from now on. Thanks for all the reminders and updates guys!!!!!!! Especially you Jobes *Humps leg*

Plantae
24th July 2007, 12:16 PM
The night is fruitless, with no casualties. It is now Day Three with inquisition occurring immediately under Poor Weather event.

Magmar
24th July 2007, 12:42 PM
BRING OUT YOUR DEAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!

umm.......neutral cuz i have things to do today.

mr_pikachu
24th July 2007, 10:26 PM
Hey, I'm not trying to be a dead guy spamming, but I do have a question that's been bugging me. Obviously, the royals and churls try to eliminate the other group; that's how they attain victory. But what is the goal of the freemen? What's the object of the game for them?

Prof. Jb Wolf
25th July 2007, 04:43 AM
Wheel of Mortality, turn turn turn, tell us the person that we should buuuuuuuuuuuurn.....

*Rips out printout.* And the one who should burn is...Roy Karrde

Vulpix.ck87
25th July 2007, 06:04 AM
Magmar. Let the bandwagon begin...

Weasel Overlord
25th July 2007, 06:13 AM
Mr.P! Only the rebel minority has to be vanquished. It may include royals, freemen AND churls, so class doesn't make a difference.

However;

Magmar, cos bandwagoning is fun and I have my suspicions. *taps nose*

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
25th July 2007, 07:10 AM
Magmar until I find good enough reason to vote otherwise :x

Magmar
25th July 2007, 09:49 AM
o______o;;
why meeeeeeeeeeXD
well i'm voting for roy karrde, then.

25th July 2007, 09:53 AM
...my first post didn't get through, and I must face the risk of double posting to vote for..
magmar

EngiMatikul
25th July 2007, 11:53 AM
Magmar

Plantae
25th July 2007, 01:06 PM
Day Three has reached its close.

Dead
Magmar - Toilet Scrubber (Rebel)
Roy Karrde - Sultan (Rebel)

I imagine the last rebel is reeling from those losses... so begins Night Three.

Magmar
25th July 2007, 01:53 PM
told you i was a toilet scrubber. XD

EngiMatikul
25th July 2007, 01:58 PM
Since when did you say you were a toilet scrubber :V

Magmar
25th July 2007, 02:29 PM
Since I was hiding in your toilets, sticking my hand out, begging for paper! Had you only done so, you would've gotten a piece of heart and an entry in your good deed book...

</majora's mask>

oh well, filthy toilets and pestilence on the lot of yas!

Plantae
26th July 2007, 12:04 PM
The evening is uneventful. Now begins Night Four by an immediate secret ballot inquisition with simultaneous action and under the Hunt event.

Plantae
27th July 2007, 04:44 PM
The results of Night Four are as follows.

Dead
Crazy Elf Boy - Executioner (Rebel)

Doomed Out
Dark-San - Palace Magician

Victory to the Loyalist Majority! The next game will begin on Monday July 30th at 12 PM CST.

mr_pikachu
27th July 2007, 04:56 PM
Hmm, that's going to run awfully close to a personal conflict of mine, if the previous games are any indication... I'll have to drop out of the next one, but I should (hopefully) be back in time for the one after that.

See you all then!

Magmar
27th July 2007, 05:52 PM
How'd everyone figure out who the Rebels were so quickly o_O;;;

Weasel Overlord
27th July 2007, 05:58 PM
HL was a lucky guess by me (the Vassal :D), we scoped out you with Vulps' Hedgewitch powers, I captured Roy and got lucky with my Kill again, and then since we knew everyone else but Elf and Dark-San's roles, we took a stab for the vote, since Dark's ill. :D

28th July 2007, 12:01 AM
xD YAY WE WON!
I didn't get to kill anyone though *sad*
but we were really lucky this round, managed to kill off all the rebels xD

EngiMatikul
28th July 2007, 12:31 AM
more like the rebels didn't do anything.

Crazy Elf Boy
28th July 2007, 06:39 AM
I DIED YAY

anyway i am up for next game

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
28th July 2007, 10:36 AM
..Come to think of it, Maggymar was the most active rebel. ><

We just sort of cleaned everyone out this time.. hopefully (not) there'll be more challenge next time :D