PDA

View Full Version : Hello, new guy here!

Aggron Beta
21st July 2007, 04:09 PM
Hi, I'm Aggron Beta (Shorter versions that have been used are Aggron, Beta and AB), and I'm new, and, well, I just hope I can make a good impression later. (even though everyone probably thinks I'm weird for having an awful introduction).

I've taken a look around, and I think I'll like it here.

Drago
21st July 2007, 07:43 PM
G'day mate, welcome to ye olde forum. Looks like you've already tucked yourself into ASB, good on you! We could use more enthusiasm like that...
Be sure to try and help us resucitate the other forums too, would you? Heh.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
23rd July 2007, 02:33 AM
Welcome to TPM. I'm Mikachu Yukitatsu from Finland, and I hope you become an active poster that keeps this forum alive.

Ghost
24th July 2007, 10:49 AM
Welcome to TPM! we're glad to have you here... i think.

As others have said, hopefully you become an active poster here. Come visit RPG if you like, well, playing in RPG's. though right about now it's close to dead.

Lady Vulpix
24th July 2007, 11:05 AM
Wow, a new Beta! We had a Snorlax Master Beta for a while. Welcome to TPM! I hope you have fun here.

Now the obligatory shameless plug (every message board has its own way to greet newcomers, advertising individual forums seems to be TPM's way), visit the "Polls, Clubs and Games" forum and its "Adopted & Captured Pokemon" subforum. It's been slow lately, but it can pick up if new members are interested.

Magmar
24th July 2007, 11:14 AM
VISIT MISC ITS KEWEL.

nevertheless welcome to the forums :)

mr_pikachu
24th July 2007, 01:47 PM
Now the obligatory shameless plug (every message board has its own way to greet newcomers, advertising individual forums seems to be TPM's way), visit the "Polls, Clubs and Games" forum and its "Adopted & Captured Pokemon" subforum. It's been slow lately, but it can pick up if new members are interested.

I feel proud to have started this trend. ^_^

Welcome to the forums, Aggron! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. If you have a chance, check out our Fanfic section; it's way better than the likes of fanfiction.net and such. And don't forget to go through the Advanced Generation forum, as well. If you like battling, we've got a Diamond/Pearl league in, predictably, the Diamond and Pearl forum. We'd be happy to have you join if you're interested!

Once again, welcome to TPM, Aggron. I'll see you around!