PDA

View Full Version : So..I'm new.

DragonBorn Ninja
24th July 2007, 09:00 PM
Yep, I just joined today. I've been looking around, and this site looks pretty cool. But, I have a couple questions...

DragonBorn Ninja
24th July 2007, 09:04 PM
and now..I wait.

Lady Vulpix
24th July 2007, 09:12 PM
You wait? What are you waiting for? What are your questions?

Oh, and welcome, but please try not to double-post. This is probably your first time on a message board, but people are not checking every topic constantly to see if new posts have shown up, getting replies takes time.

I strongly recommend that you read the rules (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM_General_Rules.html) and ask any questions you have. It will help you get started and avoid trouble in the future.

Jeff
24th July 2007, 09:13 PM
Double posting = not cool, just edit your last post if you want to add anything to it.

Anyway welcome to the board, have fun and post often, alot of us are older and busy so we aren't very active, so this place could use some more activity.

DragonBorn Ninja
24th July 2007, 09:17 PM
I was waiting for someone to come. And I've been on a few message boards, but my brain's not remembering some stuff since its 10:16 PM.
Nevermind about my questions. I'll find the answers tomorrow, when I'm more awake. See ya

Magmar
24th July 2007, 10:28 PM
Welcome!
I'm cool.
Try to get on my good side, since I have some pretty fantastic connections & such.

Ghost
24th July 2007, 10:28 PM
Another new person? Damnit, that's the second person today! I think TPM is starting to flood with active posters [/sarcasm]

Anyways, welcome to the forums. I'm sure anyone here would be glad to answer your questions...

mr_pikachu
24th July 2007, 10:42 PM
Welcome to TPM, DragonBorn! I hope you enjoy your time on the forums.

(Let the shameless advertising begin!)

By the way, if you're into reading or writing, I suggest checking out Fanfic. We've got a lot of good works there in a number of different genres. And if you prefer battling, you should take a look at the Advanced Generation forums. We've got a league going in the Diamond/Pearl forum, and we'd be happy to have you join.

Anyway, I'll see you around TPM!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
30th July 2007, 05:39 AM
Well come! I am Mikachu Yukitatsu, a member of TPM since 2001 and this was also my first forum. I hope you'll have fun around here.