PDA

View Full Version : _.~*Legend of Zelda: Destiny Beneath the Waves*~._ Sign-ups!

Arnen
8th April 2003, 08:30 PM
_.~*Legend of Zelda: Destiny Beneath the Waves*~._

What is destiny?

Is it merely what you choose to do with your life?

Or is it something... More?

You and a band of others are determined to find the answers...
And your destinies.

But what lies beneath the waves of the sea?

... Tales tell of a hidden kingdom beneath the ocean... Are they merely tales?

When your raft sinks near the middle of the Triangle Islands, and you end up in a strange land called "Hyrule," you're about to find out...

There is more to the plot, but that will be revealed later.

Here's the form:

~Name: No two cards can have the same neame (there've been problems with that before...)
~Age: 13-16
~Gender:
~Race: Hylian, Human (the difference between human and Hylian is that Hylians have pointy ears, and humans don't), Rito (bird-people, they have beaks, red eyes, and when they come of age, they recive a scale that lets them grow wings), or Korok (Kokiri who have taken on the forms of small, tree-like creatures, they wear leaf masks. They live in the Forest Haven with the Deku Tree).
~Looks:
~Personality:
~Element: This will be explained later. The choices are Light (more related to healing), Forest (Ki), Fire, Water (also includes ice, reserved by me), Spirit (related to stealing small amounts of energy and using it for attacking and healing), or Shadow (don't worry, DB, it's reserved for you this time :))
~Weapons: Nothing too advanced, ok?
~History: Optional.
~Other: Eeevil...

I will allow one person to be the main baddy, but they must PM for the form and a more advanced version of the plot. They must be a loyal and serious RPer, and will not be allowed to have a good card.

Here's me.

~Name: Rhiannon (or Rhia)
~Age: 14
~Gender: F
~Race: Rito
~Looks: Pale complection, fiery red eyes, dark red-brown hair that is cut in a short bob. He beak is sort of small, which is cause for some teasing, and like all of her people, her wings are on her arms, down so that they resembled the long arms of a robe. She wears a deep purple robe with silver embroidery and a gold Triforce symbol on the chest.
~Personality: She often thinks about things girls, especially her age, aren't usually known to think about. In other words, beyond the normal "girlish," "Omigosh, look at those shoes!" and such. She is very much a tomboy, and usually remains calm in dangerous situations.
~Element: Water
~Weapons: A long sword with a narrowish silver blade and an amethyst-encrusted black hilt, a bottle, a silver flute carved like the Wind Spirit (the dragon Valoo)
~History: She was raised like most fledgelings (as children are called) of her kind, and when she gained her wings four years ago she suddenly quieted for some reason.
~Other: Nup.

DarkBlastoise
8th April 2003, 10:43 PM
thank god Nab thx....btw, theres a theory that the Rito are the evolved form of the Zora....mite wanna say that too...

^-v Good v-^

Name: Rekh
Sex: Male
Race: Sheikah
Looks: spikey blonde hair that sticks out in tufts from his Sheikah turban. His eyes are a blood red color, he has pierced ears, a huge red-orange front plate (think Piccolo from DBZ) he has Sheikah tatoos running down his mostly exposed arms, but the elbows are padded with the Sheikah Eye. he has a red tunic beneath the plate, long red-orange baggy pants, several sheaths that run across his belts, and Sheikah sandals that cover his feet and make fr soundless sneak attacks...
Personality: He is ver withdrawn and has one purpose in life..to kill Scorpion...he feels lost without his best friedn and doesnt trust anyone causing problems amongst the group...
Element: Shadow
Weapons: Sheikah Katana (a long sleek blade that is quick with fatal speed), Sheikah Throwing Knives and Stars, plus a Hookshot...(dont worry..the first 2 other weapons are Wooden first then Steel, and I dont get the Hookshot for a while)
History: oh boy....lets just say Scorpion killed his best friend and he has been looking to kill him ever since (even if Scorpion doesnt appear in this RPG...)
Other: Eeeevil...dunno why...lol j/k

VirtualPlay
8th April 2003, 11:58 PM
~Name: Maiku
~Age: 15
~Gender: M
~Race: Watarara (Bird-people; here (http://www.bsu.edu/web/agscherer/ocarina2_167.jpg), here (http://www.bsu.edu/web/agscherer/ocarina2_178.jpg), and here (http://www.bsu.edu/web/agscherer/ocarina2_180.jpg); full story-arc here (http://www.bsu.edu/web/agscherer/ocarina2_154.htm))
~Looks: His skin and the base of his feathers are a pale red, with his feathers fading to a white end, his eyes are a bright yellow, and his beak is average sized and a pale orange in color; wears a pale green tunic with a dark green belt that has a gold buckle engraved with an outline of the Triforce; also has black wristbands;
~Personality: mostly a loner, doesn't make many friends, but keeps the ones he makes; deep down he doesn't want to be alone, but doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon.
~Element: Spirit
~Weapons: Bow and Arrow combination; the Bow is deep red with a black bar where the arrow knocks, and his quiver is a dark maroon; if he runs out of arrows, he can always use his claws on his hands and 'feet' to attack.
~History: nahhh?
~Other: All your Other are belong to us.

Can I have a Watarara? Please???

Arnen
9th April 2003, 07:20 AM
DB: Um... You hafta be either Hylian, Human, Rito, or Korok... Sorry :no:

Zeratul: You're in :yes: I'm guessing Watarara is the Japanese name for "Rito" since that's basically how Ritos look.

DarkBlastoise
9th April 2003, 11:31 AM
well technically Sheikah are another form of Hylians...btw u forgot Gorons on that list (they still DO exist) and all his weapons/items/clothes are Sheikah...PUH-WEEEEEZE can i be a Sheikah? *puppy dog eyes*

The_Missing_Link
9th April 2003, 05:51 PM
Name: Kaia
Race: Hylian
Looks: Short and slim, but with a strong build. She has piercing blue/gray eyes and short brown hair down to her chin. She prefers to dress plainly, a simple royalblue tunic with black leggings and soft, but sturdy boots
Personality: A quiet sort, but somewhat sarcastic when she does speak (in a good way though). She's fiercely loyal to any friend she makes and would do anything to protect them
Element: Fire
Weapons: Double long daggers. Both have jagged edges and are immune to aging and rusting but one hilt is an icy blue and the other is a fiery red. She also carries a couple of throwing stars
History: Grew up with an older sister and parents and decided one day to venture out on her own. Pretty simple
Other: Nada

Nab, I don't know if you got my PM but do you mind posting in Chains of Dragons? We're moving on now

Arnen
9th April 2003, 08:25 PM
DB: Read my PM.

TML: Great card :D You're in :yes:

I'll start this after five or six sign-ups, no more after all the elements are taken, and we won't start till someone signs up as the bad guy.

HbCharizard
9th April 2003, 08:48 PM
~Name:Ark
~Age: 14
~Gender: Male
~Race: Rito
~Looks: Like a regular Rito. Black Vest with a red tunic under it.
~Personality: Cheerful most of the time, funny, Most of the time not serius.
~Element: Light
~Weapons: 2 Long swords, one with a fire symbol encreasted on it, the other a water symbol. An Ocarina, a bottle with 3 small fish in it.(Gotta eat some time!!)
~History: Nothin known, even to him!! He was abandoned at the age of 2, and he doesn't know what happened from 3-8. It was like he was put into a internal sleep, and some one woke him up. The first person he saw and talked to was Rhia. They've been friends ever since.
~Other: ...Nope....No regrets... So go away you stupid other.....Why you still following me.....LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

Ginger Cat
9th April 2003, 09:27 PM
Eh, quick question...
Are there going to be any non-main villains, or non-hero characters other than the main villain?
I'll delete or edit this as necessary, jsut lettin' the qeustion stand for now...
Thankee-sai.

DarkBlastoise
9th April 2003, 10:32 PM
okay Nab ill go with it, am I accepted?

Arnen
12th April 2003, 12:52 PM
HbC: Um... Ritos are just regular people only with beaks and wings on their arms... Eh, sorry :no:

Ginger: Um... The one villain I was gonna allow wasn't gonna be the main villain, which'll be explained later... Why? :confused:

DB: Yeah, you're in now :yes:

Someone needs to sign up for Forest and the bad guy and we can start!

Arnen
12th April 2003, 09:53 PM
Ok, Ginger-sai's gonna be the baddie. One more sign up, people! (that is, if Hb edits his form)

Mudkip14
13th April 2003, 12:38 PM
I'm in.

Name:Malo
Race:Korok
Looks:Tall and slim with a blue leaf surrounding his whole face.
Personality:Loves to talk but is afraid of others if he does not know them. He moves slowly but is smart and is good at solving puzzles.
Element:Forest
Weapon:His Deku Leaf. He can fly by himself but since he is light he can"t fly others. He can stand still and wave the leaf in front of him and shoot strong bursts of wind.
History:Is the youngest brother of Makar and Holo.
Other:none

Arnen
13th April 2003, 03:41 PM
Mudkip: No you're not! You spelled Hollo wrong!! (j/k :P) You're in :yes:

So... Hb, please edit your form, or someone else sign up for light, so we can start.

Oh! And Ginger's gonna be gone for about a week starting next SUnday (she PMed me; she's still gonna be the baddy, though, after she finishes her form)

HbCharizard
13th April 2003, 08:58 PM
oops..I'll update it. Sorry. I was at a friends so I didn't get any time to.

Arnen
14th April 2003, 07:28 AM
Hb: Nooo! Please, not the Ark-needing-to-eat-exessively thing again! NOOO! Ok, you're in now :yes:

I'll get this started after school :D