PDA

View Full Version : LEt's show some love and appreciation for our staff!!!

Magmar
28th July 2007, 01:33 AM
Drunken posting on TPM is probably frowned upon but this is fa cae that does not care :)

TPM has been a part of my life for 7 years and 4 motnhs just ht emesaage board alone. Not to mention the other parts wtaht I was involve dwith before we became a message baord that became one of the top of the Intenrets. Neverhteless

I think we should take some time so show a little appreciation to how much work some people put into thise boards.

Like lady vulpix and Andrew and Kevin and Chris and the like who put a lot of work into making sure these baores adar safe for everybody who stumbles upon them. I know kids at elemetary school age who check up on these boards so lets keep up the high standards.

So kudos to you, the admins, mods and upsermods, for everyhing you do here. I may be a cynical asshat at times but I do appreicate what yuou do =)

Oh geez watch this be closedin the morning...............
haha that'swhat the mods are for, after all!
for stopping assholes like me from posting all over the joint!
neverhteless there might be af ew interesting posts lying aroudn the board by daybreak........ i'll probably exit out of this just to do you the favor and go bother people on facebook.
i'm doing a good job of it 0ojn AIM right now.

ubt seriously I do appreciate the work you gusy put into this forum. =-) and i think we should all give them a special shout and hceer for everything they do for us, its no easy task.

THANK YOU :)

Roy Karrde
28th July 2007, 01:39 AM
Thank you Magmar, umm don't know what to say. Hope you feel well in the morning and I have a feeling this thread will go down in TPM History.

Lady Vulpix
28th July 2007, 10:20 AM
Err... thanks. That was... unexpected.

Drunken posting has been done before by at least one admin, so forbidding other members from doing it would be having double standards. As long as no rules are broken...

I just hope you don't have too much of a hangover after this, and that you don't feel ashamed for what you've posted. In any case I guess you must have meant at least some of what you've said, so thank you for that.

Magmar
28th July 2007, 12:43 PM
...like Roy predicted, *surprise!* in the morning, look what I gone and did. Haha. Ohh Gabi at least I could've given you the courtesy of capital letters in your name!!! Nevertheless the hangover wasn't awful and I was able to eat some toast and start my day. Looks like I appreciate TPM's mods more than I thought. So that's my ass kissing du jour and I'll try to avoid the Internet while I'm drunk. ^_^;

Blademaster
28th July 2007, 01:38 PM
This is the funniest thing I've read on TPM in quite awhile... Poor mr_pikachu and Phoenixsong better not see it - they'd go into cardiac arrest over all the spelling and grammar mistakes. :rotfl:

Jeff
28th July 2007, 02:31 PM
Intenrets, upsermods :rotfl:

Why would anyone think drunken posting is frowned upon, when it gives us such memorable posts.:P

mr_pikachu
28th July 2007, 03:07 PM
Poor mr_pikachu and Phoenixsong better not see it - they'd go into cardiac arrest over all the spelling and grammar mistakes. :rofl:

There's a reason I was taken to the emergency room last night. Catheters are not fun, people!

In all seriousness, uh... thanks, I think. ^_^;;

RedStarWarrior
28th July 2007, 03:47 PM
Ugh, my Bachelor's of English is demanding I correct your post...I'll let it slide this time since you rock, Mag. Thanks, bro.

Vejodi
28th July 2007, 11:50 PM
Thanks Magmar. Get back to modding General Discussion man! :cool:

Mikachu Yukitatsu
4th August 2007, 01:54 AM
I joined TPM after the terrorist attacks in 2001 to replace a penfriend which didn't answer me anymore. And I have never regretted, eventhough I have left a couple of times. So thanks you all very much, kiitoksia oikein paljon (as I have said, I don't lie when I speak Finnish).