PDA

View Full Version : I have come at last

Magi of all
30th July 2007, 02:12 AM
Greeting PokeMasters Forum. I greet you as a new member on the threshold of the dawn of a new era...

Anybody impressed yet?

mr_pikachu
30th July 2007, 02:39 AM
Hey, Magi! Welcome to TPM! You're one of many new members who have been joining in recent weeks... it's a good sign. ^_^

Well, it's time for the shameless advertising to begin. If you're into reading or writing, I suggest checking out the Fanfic forum. It's got a lot of really unique works of literature, and it's definitely one of TPM's busiest areas. And if you've got more of a taste for battling, head over to Advanced Generation. We've got everything from team ratings to general game advice to our very own Diamond and Pearl league! It's definitely a big hit right now.

Have a look around and explore all the different areas. I'm sure you'll find plenty to do on TPM. Enjoy your stay! :yes:

Magi of all
30th July 2007, 02:56 AM
Actually, it's sort of funny. I have been trying to register here for about two months, but my e-mail was banned (because it was free). So after sending an e-mail to Roy Karrde, who was very helpful, I used a work e-mail to register.

Almost feels like I've been a memder for a while. Now I can finally contribute.

mr_pikachu
30th July 2007, 03:10 AM
Oh, so you're the guy who Roy was talking with us about! Well, welcome to TPM again. Thanks for being persistent!

You know, we really should put up some sort of message about free E-mail accounts being banned...

Magi of all
30th July 2007, 03:16 AM
Yes, a notice of some sort would have saved me a lot of trouble. Not to mention prevented me from sending ten or so complaints to the admin about a possible bug in registration.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
30th July 2007, 05:45 AM
Welcomd. I was impressed by the topic name, heeh.

I advertise all my threads at the same time.

Mega Horny
30th July 2007, 06:39 AM
Eh, you don't look so tough. I'll be watching you, Jethro.

Magmar
30th July 2007, 11:19 AM
you've come at last?

i will resist the urge to poke fun.

join axis mundi, coup d'etat and all that fun stuff!