PDA

View Full Version : [Game] Coup D'état Round Three (Mod Approved)

Plantae
30th July 2007, 11:29 AM
As always, you would do well to familiarize yourself with the rules (http://www.freewebs.com/plantae0/) if you feel you have forgotten any of them. This round, the majority of the members are rebels, and the minority are loyalists, attempting to sabotage their plans from within.

General Rules
1. Do not excessively spam in the game topic, some off topic discussion is prohibited but no flaming or offensive material please. Any player that does so will receive dooms from me appropriate to the damage caused.
2. Dead people should keep their comments in this thread at a minimum.
3. Players are encouraged to make accusations in the thread and tell their suspicions. There is much strategy involved in this game, if you do it correctly.
4. No player should post the contents of a private message in game.This means any and all private messages, not just ones from the host. In general, it is best to not even mention the private messaging process or even hint at their contents or their use in the game. No such evidence should be considered valid in day vote, as it is easily fabricated.
5. All votes should be posted in bold, so refrain from posting any other text as such.
6. Do not edit your posts, the only exception being the host.
7. Any rules issues should be directed to me by private message, including the reporting of the violation of these general rules by other players.
8. No moderator should use their ability to see who is sending and receiving private messages to gain unfair advantage, or any of their other abilities, for that matter.
9. You may not vote neutral twice in a row. Also, the result of doing so or not voting on any cycle is a doom vote (except on the first). Three doom votes result in automatic elimination.

The penalty for disobeying the above rules is situational, and may range from dooms, to in-game death, and even to game suspension or banning if the situation is severe enough. I ask that you observe them carefully and inform me of any questions before it becomes an issue.

Alive
Weasel Overlord

Dead
Magmar - Knight
Houndoom_Lover - Scribe
Crazy Elf Boy - Hedgewitch
Vulpix.ck87 - Armorer
Roy Karrde - Adviser (Loyalist Minority)
Dark-San - Peasant
Hyperness is a Good Thing - Toilet Scrubber
Zcade0 - Princess (Loyalist Minority)
Emotional Faun Chiko-sai - Jester
EngiMatikul - Vassal
Prof. JB Wolf - Palace Magician

Roles
Sultan

Dooms
EngiMatikul - 2

Cycle Information
The current date and time - Loyalist Minority Victory!
Inquisition will occur at - Night.
Affairs (Loyalist Minority) will occur at - Day.
The event is - Poor Weather.

Roy Karrde
30th July 2007, 09:49 PM
Neutral

I may not be able to respond much, like the last one, becuase it is the last few weeks of school before the fall classes. I have three different projects I am trying to finish right now.

Magmar
30th July 2007, 09:52 PM
after my stint as toilet scrubber, i hope i don't wake up with plague. XD

Plantae
31st July 2007, 02:16 PM
I apologize for ending this Night slightly late.

Dead
Magmar - Knight

Tough luck, there; let Day One begin, with an immediate inquisition under simultaneous action.

Magmar
1st August 2007, 12:04 AM
*Mutters unkind words*

Am I .. good at this game or something, and people just want to kill me off? I seem to die early on everyyy tiiiime.

Oh well my new guy is hotter than yourssss.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
2nd August 2007, 09:09 AM
After a (relatively long) absence from the laptop I return with the express purpose of announcing the absence of Ms. Hyperness is a Good Thing: her computer is smashed (okay, crashed) and the date of her triumphal return is hazy as yet, the computer technician having not been called.

Random note: Jobes, I am a procasturbating malcontent, and will get my second Jungle form up within the next few hours following this post.

Also, a vote. You may all jump upon me and rend to pieces as you please, but since I'm here, I might as well make it a little less boring.

Houndoom_Lover

Vulpix.ck87
2nd August 2007, 03:57 PM
I will follow that vote until other evidence presents itself. Houndoom Lover.

Prof. Jb Wolf
2nd August 2007, 08:30 PM
Listen not to her Sir Plantae! She's being a procrastinating malcontent!

Oh, and might as well hop the bandwagon. Houndoom_Lover

Roy Karrde
2nd August 2007, 08:41 PM
Going to have to go with Houndoom Lover

Plantae
2nd August 2007, 11:44 PM
Following a vast delay, due to my ever-so-slight irritation with the general lack of response.

Dead
Houndoom_Lover - Scribe

Let Night Two begin with immediate affairs under the Queen event. This will be followed by Day Two under the same event.

Plantae
4th August 2007, 08:38 AM
Nothing of interest occurs this Night. Please proceed to Day Two and its inquisition under the Queen event.

Vulpix.ck87
5th August 2007, 02:29 PM
Well, where is everyone? I'll vote for crazy elf boy, picked by random, because no-one else is here.. ;__; ..or am I not meant to be posting outloud? I don't know! Are the rebels even playing? ARRGh.

Perhaps all the castle folk are swanning about in the sun, eating ice cream..

Weasel Overlord
5th August 2007, 02:55 PM
Ah hell. Bandwagoning. Sorry.

Crazy Elf Boy

Roy Karrde
5th August 2007, 02:56 PM
Going to bandwagon with Crazy Elf Boy

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
6th August 2007, 09:58 AM
*raises self from internetless stupor* One has been spending one's days alternately secretarying and waiting in crowded clinics for one's turn with nothing but a copy of The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes in one's hand. Engrossing reading, I assure you.

Crazy Elf Boy

Prof. Jb Wolf
6th August 2007, 04:37 PM
I WILL NOT BE TAKEN IN BY THE BANDWAGON! YOU WILL NOT BURY ME IN CONFORMITY!

Vulpix.ck87

WAHAHA! WAHAHAHAHAHA! WAHAHAHA!

Plantae
6th August 2007, 05:39 PM
I am not sure what is worse. The fact that my router broke down, postponing the game exponentially, or that even given that delay, we still seem to have only received four votes.

Dead
Crazy Elf Boy - Hedgewitch

It is now Night Three and affairs under the Taxes event.

EngiMatikul
6th August 2007, 07:28 PM
This is out of game suggestion. Can next game we do something of a purge of inactive players? Since more than half I bet are not even participating.

Plantae
7th August 2007, 09:17 AM
Most certainly, EngiMatikul: I was already thinking so myself.

mr_pikachu
7th August 2007, 01:45 PM
In that case, I'd just like to formally confirm that I will be able to play the next game. I was expecting to be away for awhile, but that just fell through, so... I'll be here and ready for gaming!

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
8th August 2007, 12:08 PM
Well, I suppose inactive players make for a more predictable game, if a less interesting/heart-attack-inducing one...

Plantae
8th August 2007, 06:47 PM
I apologize, as I seem to keep super-extending these time changes. Life happens, I suppose.

Dead
Weasel Overlord - Sultan (Loyalist Minority)

Due to the particularly low level seen in activity, I have decided to award double dooms to those who missed Day Two.

Dooms
Dark-San - 2
EngiMatikul - 2
Hyperness is a Good Thing - 2
Zcade0 - 2

So begins Day Three with an immediate inquisition under the continuing Taxes event.

Magmar
9th August 2007, 01:04 AM
dun dun dun...

*hugs weasely poo*
T____T don't fear! there are MORE potter books in heaven!!

Weasel Overlord
9th August 2007, 04:55 AM
Bastard! Oh well, Sultan is a kinda pointless role anyway... I was just twiddling my thumbs.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
9th August 2007, 07:55 AM
So 'm I, pretty much. Can't wait till I die.

Neutral for now unless I change my mind.

EngiMatikul
9th August 2007, 03:44 PM
vulpix.ck

Prof. Jb Wolf
9th August 2007, 11:27 PM
THE GREAT KAMINA-SAMA VOTES......

vulpix.ck

Plantae
10th August 2007, 09:57 AM
The results of Day Three are as follows.

Dead
Vulpix.ck87 - Armorer
Roy Karrde - Adviser (Loyalist Minority)

Doomed Out
Dark-San - Peasant
Hyperness is a Good Thing - Toilet Scrubber
Zcade0 - Princess (Loyalist Minority)

Alive
Weasel Overlord

With that fabulous chain of events, let begin Night Four with an immediate secret ballot inquisition under the Poor Weather event.

Plantae
12th August 2007, 10:41 AM
Well, then, I guess that means...

Dead
Emotional Faun Chiko-sai - Jester
EngiMatikul - Vassal

As this game has already dragged on long enough, I am going to save us the trouble by not waiting 24 hours only to have a tied inquisition. The ultimate result, then, is randomized.

Dead (Also)
Prof. JB Wolf - Palace Magician

That means Weasel Overlord alone as our last survivor, makes this a win to the Loyalist Minority! Next game will not start until this Saturday. In the meantime, I plan to prune inactive players and perhaps recruit a couple new ones.

mr_pikachu
19th November 2007, 03:31 AM
So... is the next game ever going to start?

Dark-San
22nd November 2007, 04:37 AM
I'm so sorry for missing out on this game since the last time academic work had abducted me away. Put me in in the next game.

Crazy Elf Boy
22nd November 2007, 05:21 AM
I am totally up for another round